Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,979 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:09 PM

My Girlfriend Did This... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Did This... (2594 Views)

See What My Girlfriend Did That Made Me Speechless / Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This / I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Did This... by tunjilee003: 9:36am On Apr 25, 2023
my phone was faulty since last month,so i had to repair my phone yesterday,I opened my WhatsApp to chat her,what I saw was scary..
she had changed her profile picture to someone else's own,a guy...I challenged her,she said he's just a friend... ever since yesterday I feel like blocking her from all my social media platforms....
Re: My Girlfriend Did This... by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 9:37am On Apr 25, 2023
You don't need to block, all you need is your blockos. Act like it pained you but be cool, when she gets emotional and apologizes, from that moment on, all you owe her is your blockos. F*ck her life inside out. You have seen that she's not going to last with you or perhaps she has other guys f*cking her too. Na who Sabi f*ck pass get her t*t*

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Did This... by yusufmurry: 9:41am On Apr 25, 2023
tunjilee003:
my phone was faulty since last month,so i had to repair my phone yesterday,I opened my WhatsApp to chat her,what I saw was scary..
she had changed her profile picture to someone else's own,a guy...I challenged her,she said he's just a friend... ever since yesterday I feel like blocking her from all my social media platforms....

Na Nigerian girls you dey carry get hope? They are after the money and who is available

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Did This... by garriAndsugar: 9:57am On Apr 25, 2023
Most Nigerian girls will add more problem than solutions to your life

15 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Did This... by Qatar2022: 10:01am On Apr 25, 2023
tunjilee003:
From day one you are dating yourself she is never your girlfriend

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Did This... by donbachi(m): 10:07am On Apr 25, 2023
She done brotherzone you

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Did This... by Nehyooh(m): 10:33am On Apr 25, 2023
Some girls are just so loose.
I do think sometimes if they truly reason with their head at all grin

I'll just snub such girl, her eye go soon clear.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Did This... by Skiborobo(f): 10:39am On Apr 25, 2023
Why are you so Insecure? What if she's celebrating his birthday or something? Do you know the impact the guy had on her life before you came along?

Very insecured thing angry
Re: My Girlfriend Did This... by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 25, 2023
Another wailer... U nor go still use this one learn oo grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Did This... by stormborn28(m): 10:57am On Apr 25, 2023
Skiborobo:
Why are you so I secured? What it she's celebrating his birthday or something? Do you know the impact the guy had on her life before you came along?

When women wants to cheat or cheating , this is their usual line of words

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Did This... by tunjilee003: 11:01am On Apr 25, 2023
Skiborobo:
Why are you so I secured? What it she's celebrating his birthday or something? Do you know the impact the guy had on her life before you came along?

a guy she used on her dp before my phone got faulty for more than three weeks
Re: My Girlfriend Did This... by Berrityga: 12:51pm On Apr 25, 2023
If e pain you move on. I bet you your next will be worst cause all Nigerian girls are same. I will just advice you pretend like it didnt pain you, buy her story continue eating that kpekus till its wider that the red sea then marry a virgin.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Did This... by Eyinju112(f): 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2023
Why your phone too spoil πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: My Girlfriend Did This... by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:31pm On Apr 25, 2023
Sha buy herbs, maybe you are not man enough seff.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: My Girlfriend Did This... by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 25, 2023
It is women dating you lots that i blame. Very insecure and immature bunch!
Re: My Girlfriend Did This... by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 25, 2023
LuvSwollenPussy:
You don't need to block, all you need is your blockos. Act like it pained you but be cool, when she gets emotional and apologizes, from that moment on, all you owe her is your blockos. F*ck her life inside out. You have seen that she's not going to last with you or perhaps she has other guys f*cking her too. Na who Sabi f*ck pass get her t*t*
Lol I can't believe someone in this age and time will see sex as a punishment for a wrong doing! Or a means to appease ! grin cheesy grin cheesy She no go enjoy am too?

If I talk now, una go say I dey bitter.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Did This... by KidDarkness(m): 1:48pm On Apr 25, 2023
Eyinju112:
Why your phone too spoil πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Do you have interest in Moldova Study Visa ? The Visa is πŸ’― Guaranteed. β€ͺmessage on WhatsApp if you have interest or questions
+90Β 552Β 635Β 24Β 13
His phone wanted him to know the truth
You don go Moldova before?πŸ€”

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Did This... by Tenrack: 2:03pm On Apr 25, 2023
Persephone1:
Lol I can't believe someone in this age and time will see sex as a punishment for a wrong doing! Or a means of appease ! grin cheesy grin cheesy She no go enjoy am too?

If I talk now, una go say I dey bitter.
I pity who dey take Una seriously
Re: My Girlfriend Did This... by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2023
LuvSwollenPussy:
So you think that sex is a way of getting back at a girlfriend?What if she infect him with a disease?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Did This... by zed7: 2:20pm On Apr 25, 2023
I laugh when I hear kids give advice. You'll hear someone say have sex severally with a cheating girlfriend and then dump her.

So the the best way to deal with a cheat is to give them pleasure? Seems men don't realise that women enjoy the sex process more than men and that sex is actually stressful and the pleasure is majorly in the climax.

If you have a cheating partner, better dump them and run. This talk of have sex till you're tired may actually be what will put the nail in your coffin when you catch an incurable disease.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Did This... by Natbrowny: 2:22pm On Apr 25, 2023
tunjilee003:

she had changed her profile picture to someone else's own,a guy...I challenged her,she said he's just a friend...

grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Did This... by OriOko88(m): 3:26pm On Apr 25, 2023
Chop your own and move on. You can only get pained if it's ur wife or engaged.

There was a girl who always swear with her life that she won't leave me each time we dey knack. This babe go dey scream out loud each time we fvcck and promised heaven and earth. She One time even gave me 50k to buy washing machine but I lost guard begin dey do loyal boyfriend.

So a nite came after our usual knack,I jokingly asked for her phone,she reluctantly gave me,so I checked her WhatsApp chats I sw many deleted messages,but saw a particular one so i opened and I discover this bae had a sugar daddy,in fact d money she gave me was given to her by d said man and she gave d man Mouth Gig a week before den. I just shrugged it off and continued my knacking

Broke up with her a month after,but she doesn't give a fckk. Shes now a big high class girl.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Did This... by LeeSmart: 3:26pm On Apr 25, 2023
tunjilee003:
Kyber is that you?
Re: My Girlfriend Did This... by IIdamuAdugbo(f): 3:30pm On Apr 25, 2023
Its gone - otilo
tunjilee003:
Re: My Girlfriend Did This... by mytime24(f): 3:48pm On Apr 25, 2023
#op U're a SIMPle man tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Did This... by Sonnobax15(m): 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2023
lipsrsealed
Man....no go trust banny too much..... I'm speaking from experience my nigha..
Re: My Girlfriend Did This... by Brownshoe: 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2023
This one even try for u, u gain in and out
OriOko88:
Chop your own and move on. You can only get pained if it's ur wife or engaged.

There was a girl who always swear with her life that she won't leave me each time we dey knack. This babe go dey scream out loud each time we fvcck and promised heaven and earth. She One time even gave me 50k to buy washing machine but I lost guard begin dey do loyal boyfriend.

So a nite came after our usual knack,I jokingly asked for her phone,she reluctantly gave me,so I checked her WhatsApp chats I sw many deleted messages,but saw a particular one so i opened and I discover this bae had a sugar daddy,in fact d money she gave me was given to her by d said man and she gave d man Mouth Gig a week before den. I just shrugged it off and continued my knacking

Broke up with her a month after,but she doesn't give a fckk. Shes now a big high class girl.
Re: My Girlfriend Did This... by Brownshoe: 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2023
Op na her BF be that, find ur own go front.
Re: My Girlfriend Did This... by kelspinall(m): 5:39pm On Apr 25, 2023
Skiborobo:
Why are you so Insecure? What if she's celebrating his birthday or something? Do you know the impact the guy had on her life before you came along?

indeed you're puxi..

how will you feel when your man does that...
Re: My Girlfriend Did This... by kelspinall(m): 5:41pm On Apr 25, 2023
y'all talking about relationship marvels,bro if she's is real with she will always respect you off or online....

this bicches ain't real
Re: My Girlfriend Did This... by Abolodje: 7:04pm On Apr 25, 2023
tunjilee003:
What do you want us to say or do now πŸ˜•oya block and break up with her na
Re: My Girlfriend Did This... by Omotayofresh(m): 7:32pm On Apr 25, 2023
Bro she’s not be honest with you !! Just pretend like you did not see anything n move up with her !!! But rem she just your sex mate no carry her matter for head

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Cares About Football More Than Me. / How Long Can You Stay Without Communicating With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend. / Will I Ever Find A Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.