Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? (11532 Views)

The Sad Truth About Virginity And How It Affects Marriage / Sad Truth About Virginity And How It Affects Marriage / How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by walex2(m): 2:09pm On Sep 23, 2011
one of the Nigeria's greatest psychologist said in the next 4 to 5 years the level of thinking, reasoning and comprehending among the age group of 20-40 yrs in Nigeria would drastically reduced due to this BB plava.

people hardly think of anything  productive again.

Nigerians are too local, BB & other internet packages is being misused wot a shame
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by ochukoccna: 2:10pm On Sep 23, 2011
walcolm:

professionals didnt consolidate on  a bb as a work tool, the blackberry is the work tool for any serious minded professional and your iphone and android phones are mostly play things

iOS and Android phones are play things? shocked shocked shocked
Is that why RIM [BB's maker] is seriously  losing market share to the above two?
Dude, better get your facts right before you post.
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2011
although i dnt own a bb and i dnt wish to, because i dnt fancy d fone, i hav lots of stuff on my nokia symbian dat keeps me busy too, but control is very important to wateva habbit we may possess. @op, tell ur bf to his face to be a man and control his habits. If he is reasonable, he wont mess up again in ur presence wit his fone afterwards.
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by MrWhy1(m): 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2011
one of the Nigeria's greatest psychologist said in the next 4 to 5 years the level of thinking, reasoning and comprehending among the age group of 20-40 yrs in Nigeria would drastically reduced due to this BB plava.

people hardly think of anything productive again.

Nigerians are too local, BB & other internet packages is being misused wot a shame

You make sense. Nigerians are not taking full advantage of the internet. They refuse to see that the internet is library full of information and unlimited knowledge.

What do you recommend to halt this reduction in thinking and reasoning trend and to improve productivity amongst the youth in this Information Age?
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by lasunray(m): 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2011
@swift sms,i agree wit u.
Last wk i met a gal lyk dt,at 1st i we were discussing,l8a i found out dt i was talking 2my self ALL in d name of BB,pple dnt colect ur numb na pin they go dey ask, I detest BB
As for 2go,its sth else ADDICTION! All these things dnt make pple tink and conc again,
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by MrWhy1(m): 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2011
@MR CORK

You are one big Uncle Tom who tells his Master in the west that Africans still live on trees. I bestow you the title Sir Uncle Tom.
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by WhyAWhy(m): 2:44pm On Sep 23, 2011
walcolm:

professionals didnt consolidate on  a bb as a work tool, the blackberry is the work tool for any serious minded professional and your iphone and android phones are mostly play things
^^^ What hole did you creep out of ?

As a rule of thumb: I don't even get close to people who are fixed to bb. Once i see you flicking something all the time, i am outta here. I never need a bb for nada.
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 23, 2011
I hate that BB pinging stuff
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by Fancier(f): 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2011
your boyfriend is a junkie,take him to a rehab

Hush~~!!!!!! dat was harsh, sad sad sad

BB(Blackberry) actually built my relationship with the only gurl i ever fell in love with in my life, and also ruined it,  It is well sha!!!

Whaoooo re U sure i would even think of starting with this guy? anyway, dats a sad story from U i hope u dnt have a BB anymore so that U dnt repeat same Mistake, lol kidding

@ Mr cork, , . . . Do you think the guy might bb when he is also phocking Grin Grin Grin Grin

I wouldnt knw, but i dnt doubt either with the way it looks, grin grin grin grin

just get a bb and you will understand why he is so attached, before my wife got her bb, she used to get annoyed that i was attached to mine, after she got hers, she has asked me many times how she managed to live without a bb and why i didnt encourage her to get one sooner

If its to prove my point, then i dnt think i need it. I work on system on daily basis and always connected to the Internet, but i knw when to cut the shut. Moderation i knw is the key,

It is another way will are allowing emptiness into our life rather being productive.
This i keep telling my Pals, THE FEAR BB IS THE BEGINNING OF CONCENTRATION

people hardly think of anything  productive again.

True take Dear

The fastest solution is to snatch the phone from him and stick your 6 inch high heels into it. Grin Grin Grin Grin

Ahhh you and Mr. Cork wants b to become a voilent girl right? anyway i taugth i had one back up plan now its two, both of U will needs to hold his hands will i do d kicking and slapping considering his height and physic, i hope the 2 of U are strong grin grin grin grin
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by badmrkt(m): 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2011
whenever he does that again,give a knock whose intensity is more severe than a boko haram bomb blast
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by pinkrex(m): 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2011
ochukoccna:

Is that why RIM [BB's maker] is seriously  losing market share to the above two?

I wonder where that man comes from.

I dint asnwer him because I know he just wanted to counter me subjectively.

He belongs to the set of[b] Professionals[/b] (bb players) that think bb is sweeter than womanliness undecided
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by kaimeraone: 3:13pm On Sep 23, 2011
If he's really into you, he'll drop the phone and enjoy every priceless moment with you!  cool  , while you still with him!  angry

I believe in privacy a lot, but pls check just once if it's really client business he's attending to o  wink
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by walcolm(m): 3:25pm On Sep 23, 2011
WhyAWhy:

^^^ What hole did you creep out of ?

the type of hole you can never get invited to
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by SAFO(m): 3:35pm On Sep 23, 2011
If he's making money with the BB then let him be, but if he's just chatting and playing around give him an ultimatum. Pretty soon he'll realize that punny is more important than BBM.
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by walcolm(m): 3:46pm On Sep 23, 2011
ochukoccna:

since you know enough to know what market share is, let's expand on that with a few questions to channel your thinking[i], (you sound more intelligent than some of the other responses to my post although i did detect a bit of insultive tendency in your last line)[/i]

1. how many professionals are out there in the world compared to jobless people & students (pry all the way to tertiary institutions)

2. if a market size is 1 million and the market is now 10 million, the provider who serviced 750,000 of the original 1 million now services only 2million, has that market share increased or decreased?
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by WhyAWhy(m): 4:08pm On Sep 23, 2011
walcolm:

the type of hole you can never get invited to

thanks for telling me, you know i don't do TOKUNBO grin grin
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by pinkrex(m): 4:12pm On Sep 23, 2011
walcolm:

since you know enough to know what market share is, let's expand on that with a few questions to channel your thinking[i], (you sound more intelligent than some of the other responses to my post although i did detect a bit of insultive tendency in your last line)[/i]

1. how many professionals are out there in the world compared to jobless people & students (pry all the way to tertiary institutions)

2. if a market size is 1 million and the market is now 10 million, the provider who serviced 750,000 of the original 1 million now services only 2million, has that market share increased or decreased?

Try again. undecided undecided

Lame analysis.

What are andriods first?

What makes bb a professional too

What is the disparity between the three classes of phones? f you can come up with what you know about bb and you acclaimed toys then we can talk undecided
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by zinosleek(m): 4:32pm On Sep 23, 2011
bb is so overated, i bought it and didnt use it for a week b4 i gave it out, now im opting for iphone or n97. most people dat use bb in nigeria dont even use any other apps on it than just pingin, they are oda phones that do more stuff than wat bb does, so i dont understand the hype ova it.
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by Orikinla(m): 4:33pm On Sep 23, 2011
It sheer inferiority complex that is making many Nigerians to be nuts over BlackBerry.

[size=38pt]BlackBerry is reported to command only a 14.80% share of worldwide smart phone sales, making it the fifth most popular device manufacturer after Nokia, Samsung, LG, etc.

Nigerians are mostly bush people who have erroneous notions of average status symbols.
They go gaga over what they assume is a big status symbol in a poor country where majority of the population are very poor and unenlightened.
[/size]
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by Pennywise(m): 4:37pm On Sep 23, 2011
Orikinla:

It sheer inferiority complex that is making many Nigerians to be nuts over BlackBerry.

[size=38pt]BlackBerry is reported to command only a 14.80% share of worldwide smart phone sales, making it the fifth most popular device manufacturer after Nokia, Samsung, LG, etc.

Nigerians are mostly bush people who have erroneous notions of average status symbols.
They go gaga over what they assume is a big status symbol in a poor country where majority of the population are very poor and unenlightened.
[/size]
Orikinla you surprise me. Your impression of the average Nigerian is completely out of character. Besides your use of outsized letters  goes against forum rule
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by woley23(m): 4:40pm On Sep 23, 2011
First thing first, Mr Cork or mr pork, you're a big fool for thinking we don't have cinemas in Nigeria.Idiot.Then for d lady that posted this.My advice is for you to go and buy your own blackberry too.If you had a bb too,you would have done the same to your date.Finish.
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by maclatunji: 4:42pm On Sep 23, 2011
@Orikinla, we get the picture- no need to scream. I don't know but I will not be surprised if I smash somebody's Blackberry someday. There was a time people could not make a call for months in this country. Now they are acting like their lives depend on each IM from BBM.
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by pinkrex(m): 4:42pm On Sep 23, 2011
woley23:

First thing first, Mr Cork or mr pork, you're a big fool for thinking we don't have cinemas in Nigeria, Then for d lady that posted this.My advice is for you to go and buy your own blackberry too.If you had a bb too,you would have done the same to your date.Finish.

See your lame advice undecided undecided undecided

I guess you'll insult me too undecided undecided undecided
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by woley23(m): 4:58pm On Sep 23, 2011
Nop pinky,I won't insult you.U're a pink guy already.I rest my case. grin
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by pinkrex(m): 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2011
woley23:

Nop pinky,I won't insult you.U're a pink guy already.I rest my case. grin

Meaning?

Are you family member of Paul Scholes?? undecided undecided

Its 'pinkrex'
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by Sike(m): 5:03pm On Sep 23, 2011
zinosleek:

bb is so overated, i bought it and didnt use it for a week b4 i gave it out, now im opting for iphone or n97. most people dat use bb in nigeria dont even use any other apps on it than just pingin, they are oda phones that do more stuff than wat bb does, so i dont understand the hype ova it.
Tell them ooo!
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by woley23(m): 5:06pm On Sep 23, 2011
Haba!No offence pinky.
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by mashnino(m): 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2011
professiontals use BB, den mad pple joined and made it a priority
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by pinkrex(m): 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2011
woley23:

Haba!No offence pinky.

It was never taken woley. . . . . , .

Garbage in garbage out undecided undecided undecided
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by Freesia(f): 5:18pm On Sep 23, 2011
What happened to old fashioned conversations on the phone,sometimes I want to hear somebody's excited,sad, or happy voice and not keep seeing smileys of this nature  smiley lipsrsealed undecided angry kiss
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by r231(m): 5:19pm On Sep 23, 2011
maybe there is a picture of naked chick on his bb grin grin
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by zinosleek(m): 5:23pm On Sep 23, 2011
@r231
true talk.
thats wat most guys have on them bb, y most guys use as means of communication with their customers(bizness)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) / My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe / This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.