Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,531 members, 7,837,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo (41636 Views)

Tinubu: ‘Our product Is selling’, says MC Oluomo / Orji Kalu: I Cannot Attack Tinubu, Our Friendship Is Deep-Rooted / "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by SMARTMOTORS(m): 10:28pm On Apr 26, 2023
If only Zik and Awolowo had listened to Amadu Bello not to merge this country as one!......Bello insisted that the North don't want to align with the South but Zik and his One Nigeria wouldn't listen!...now see the consequences!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by ClearFlair: 10:30pm On Apr 26, 2023
APC funny people
Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by Cassandraloius: 10:31pm On Apr 26, 2023
I think Nigerians are overreacting, they're just too religious.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by YesDaddyTill203: 10:34pm On Apr 26, 2023
The religious fanatical conmen have been further exposed as irrelevant and a bunch of liars just like the defeated, detained, and deported criminal Obi.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by jubrilELsudan: 10:35pm On Apr 26, 2023
THIS KEYAMO BOY KNOW SEY NO BE TINUBU BE THAT SEY NA SADIKU OF GUINEA

NA HIM MAKE HIM MOUTH DEY BIG NOW DEY TALK TO US ANYHOW

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by Benwallt(m): 10:36pm On Apr 26, 2023
Reno Omokri sees better than these passel of pastors.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by Akanbimi: 10:37pm On Apr 26, 2023
The Sun will rather rise in the North than Obi upset Tinubu on this. He worked all his life for it. The thief and corner cutter can't make it farther in politics, he should return to his beer selling scam.

Feintline:
Keyamo seems to be agitated. He is afraid.
One certain sure fact i know is PODATTI is coming!! Tinubu is heading for a gracious and sadden fall.
PODATTI will be president.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by chudez0147(m): 10:38pm On Apr 26, 2023
Senior Advocate of nonsense. Rest kwanu!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by chipet67(m): 10:40pm On Apr 26, 2023
DMerciful:
Justice never fails. The petitions have not been decided so its far from over. It takes seconds to score a goal!
Lol... Jokers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by YesDaddy1: 10:41pm On Apr 26, 2023
Bcus they were not sent.
They were influenced by their personal biases.
Simple!
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by Popesuccess(m): 10:45pm On Apr 26, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Keyamo, if you don't agree with what those pastors said "GO TO COURT" grin
Keyamo is just collecting salary as a ministry without anything, all he those is to be posting petty post on social media. Ameachi drove him from his ministry. Ngige randered him redundent in his ministry.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by georgeakins: 10:45pm On Apr 26, 2023
No genuine pastor again.

What we have today are lazy and con men who want to live big without working

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by Chucks13: 10:49pm On Apr 26, 2023
They are never a prophets or pastor they are thieves.

Many of them will go down in a matter of time, they are fake and an embarrassment to the body of christ.

I'm waiting to descend on Enenche and that womaniser called Suleiman after May 29.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by Tzar(m): 10:49pm On Apr 26, 2023
Majority of Nigerian religious leaders are conmen and fakes.
Many of them do it out of poverty and/or narcissism.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by Moniya4Real(m): 10:49pm On Apr 26, 2023
Wishful thinking 😂

obi2eze:
Lol. This one no know wetin dey wait for them in May. They're laughing and rejoicing too early. Make dem wait first make Tinubu become President make we see.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by Preacherrr(m): 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2023
THIS STINKING OLUKUN WORSHIPPER SHOULD JUST SHUT UP HIS SMELLING MOUTH. DID OBI NOT WIN THE ELECTION? DID MAJORITY OF NIGERIANS VOTE OBI OR NOT? IF MAJORITY OF NIGERIANS VOTED FOR TINUBU WITHOUT HIM HAVING TO RIG, THEN YOU WILL BE CORRECT TO SAY THAT NIGERIAN PASTORS FAILED IN THEIR PROPHECY. THAT IS HOW YOU WENT TO START CELEBRATING THE FRAUD IN ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION UNTIL IT WAS OVERTURNED AND YOUR PARTY APC WERE FORCED TO RETURN WHAT THEY STOLE. THE REASON WHY THIS IDIOT CALLED KAYEMO IS VOMITING RUBBISH IS BECAUSE NIGERIANS KEPT QUIET AFTER YAKUBU DECLARED TINUBU THE WINNER. IF YAKUBU AND THE LIKES KAYEMO WERE BEATING AND STRIPPED LIKE THE INEC STAFF IN ADAMAWA, HE WILL NOT BE BLAMING NIGERIAN PASTORS FOR THEIR PROPHECY.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by matm: 10:54pm On Apr 26, 2023
It's not yet over until the court says so.God works in mysterious ways
Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by adams123: 10:55pm On Apr 26, 2023
And you still think you can win paradise's ticket on the platform of Christianity? You guys better wake up fast and come to Islam ooo.. I'm warning you oo
Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by miqos02(m): 10:55pm On Apr 26, 2023
fergie001:
who else noticed the twitter blue badges on those Nigerian accounts ?
Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by stasius: 11:01pm On Apr 26, 2023
This man is a roman Catholic christian. Right?
Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by Okoroawusa: 11:03pm On Apr 26, 2023
netricoin:
So were you expecting God to prevent your party from rigging the election?
It therefore mean that your party APC was putting God to test. APC is a party that is based on lies, for example in the early part of this year the state minister of petroleum promise that before now, Nigeria will have its first oil refinary.
This APC look very much like the party of the anti-christ
Of course God should be able to prevent his party from rigging....abi is he not the God that can do all things?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by adams123: 11:03pm On Apr 26, 2023
YesDaddy1:
Bcus they were not sent.
They were influenced by their personal biases.
Simple!
cool

Tell me a single of them that was sent that you know and give your reasons
Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by hohafrank(m): 11:04pm On Apr 26, 2023
Behold the ides of March. The ides of March has come but has not gone.
Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by Mccullum: 11:06pm On Apr 26, 2023
BESTScientist1:
Tinubu reminds me of Abimelech and Jotham..... I'll advise this fool to watch his mouth. The prophecies were just too many that he couldn't do the normal rigging alone but the most brazen and shameful act ever witnessed in Nigeria. I pity one set of people----JUDGES and LAWYERS. Watch out what will befall many of them if they collude with the thief and his gangs.. SANE NIGERIANS(YORUBAS, IGBOS, IGHALA, HAUSAS, ITSEKIRI, EFIKS, TIVS, NUPE, etc) are solidly behind PRESIDENT ELECT OBI

President elect on Republic of Social Medias. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by Tareq1105: 11:07pm On Apr 26, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Very true. They're quick to forget their place as mere humans. They think they're God.
God has left some of them long ago.
They always want to impose their own will on God.
It saddened me when I saw the “prophecy” a pastor I respect a lot gave against Tinubu, he claimed the next President's name was in the Bible - “He's afraid to win and I said Gaaad please give him wings to flyyy”
I believe this 2023 Elections have taught them great lessons. Tinubu is the will of God for Nigeria.

I'm so disappointed in them. Some of them have assumed the position of God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by Watinani(m): 11:08pm On Apr 26, 2023
EKONGKING:
The same applies to Northern Nigerians and there Imams .

Example please

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by elonize(m): 11:15pm On Apr 26, 2023
Why did APC forged case against bishop feyi..
What are you guys afraid of...
When he saw that the prophecy was coming to pass 1 by 1..immediately ,u arrested him

Person never b president, but anybody wen speak against dem,dem dey go after am..nobi military rule b DAT....
May 29th,dem don dey fear 😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by lapo(m): 11:17pm On Apr 26, 2023
Obi still doesn't believe the prophesies failed. He's been behaving like Owuru.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by dododawa1: 11:18pm On Apr 26, 2023
COVID 19 open pastor's yacht

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by YesDaddy1: 11:18pm On Apr 26, 2023
adams123:

Tell me a single of them that was sent that you know and give your reasons
My bloda, by their fruit u shall know dem o.
Even d Bible tork say when a 'MOG' prophecy and d tin nor come to pass, we shd not fear them for theyve spoken out of their own personal bias.

Deut18;22
''When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.''

They are on their own.
If God tell u sth, He will surely see to its perfection.
cool

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by Orinechi: 11:28pm On Apr 26, 2023
The only man of God in Nigeria now is Rev Fr. Ejilke Mbaka others are just businessmen masquerading as Men of God.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari Visits Cross River State (Live Updates) / Ekiti Speaker, Funminiyi Afuye Is Dead / Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.