Stats: 3,158,560 members, 7,837,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo (41638 Views)

Tinubu: ‘Our product Is selling’, says MC Oluomo / Orji Kalu: I Cannot Attack Tinubu, Our Friendship Is Deep-Rooted / "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by Adebowale89(m): 6:07am On Apr 27, 2023
Feintline:
Keyamo seems to be agitated. He is afraid.
One certain sure fact i know is PODATTI is coming!! Tinubu is heading for a gracious and sadden fall.
PODATTI will be president.

Podatti ko, kpokpogiri ni, present Peter obi 10 times from East and igbo won't become Nigeria president in this lifetime

no non igbo will vote for that scammer again, Buhari gross incompetence, naira redesign and Buhari inability to tame the herdsmen gave obi the undeserved popularity not that he impressed Anambra people for 8yrs

useless man

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by adams123: 6:09am On Apr 27, 2023
Johans2023:
the period grace given to human is what causes all this indiscipline. If Christian start burning blasphemers like the Muslims keyamo will shut up. Keyamo is not a Christian,he is just another fool looking for food. Don't be surprised if you see keyamo slamming his head on the ground just because that is the condition to get an appointment.
A thief cannot claim to be a Christian.
Christian should just ignore that fool call keyamo, he can even deny Jesus Christ because of appointment. Very soon you hear that if you want an appointment you must be or convert to Muslim and keyamo will welcome the idea. The number one reason for this Muslim Muslim ticket is to use the resources of this country to propagate Islam.
The worst part is that, the resources are coming from the Christian side but the Christian are made to be slaves, thanks to foolish people like keyamo.

There's full evidence that Christianity can't and can never take you to paradise but yet you are still attacking Islam instead of you to trace back your foot steps and start researching about Islam as the only way to paradise, but no, you are busy calling Muslims head slammers. Dey there na, hell fire is forever and paradise is forever, the decision is yours as you still have 100% opportunity to effect the decision

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by Creamypie(m): 6:10am On Apr 27, 2023
hardbody:

Beautifully crafted. Are you serious about the part that Keyamo is from a family of JW? Interesting.
yes, he is.practically all in his family are witneses

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by BrotherAdenike: 6:11am On Apr 27, 2023
😎

As far as someone from the South is ruling Nigeria, we are happy with it. We don't want anyone from the North anymore.

Buhari should vacate office with immediate effect because his regime is over.

After Buhari leaves office, no one from the North will ever rule Nigeria again. Take it to the Bank.

The South has taken over
Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by Walamide: 6:16am On Apr 27, 2023
If only our Men of God could just embrace all publicly and pray for the favourite candidate in their secrecy..
Many have sure learnt the lessons from the last presidential polls

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by Roboto11: 6:22am On Apr 27, 2023
SpatialKing:
All I can say is don't mock God...

Which God?

If any of those pastors were to die before Tinubu, would that be because they mocked God?

I'm sure to you if Tinubu dies before the end of his 4 years, it would be because he mocked God.
Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by MrBroke(m): 6:26am On Apr 27, 2023
Thisis2raw:
Keyamo better take his foolishness somewhere else, going toward the direction of men of God is a NO NO

Try to unlearn the bullshit you've been made to believe. I pity you people who in this current day world are still not educated enough about life.
I see no difference between animals and humans because of the way people think and behave.

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by Bootybaby(f): 6:28am On Apr 27, 2023

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by stevups(m): 6:29am On Apr 27, 2023
Pastors in Nigeria are business men

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by okorogodwin4(m): 6:32am On Apr 27, 2023
You bought a mansion in UK with tax payers money calamity will soon catch up with you for speaking against God and his servants
Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by adams123: 6:32am On Apr 27, 2023
Reverend Shalom Kelvin Akinbo, the Head Pastor of Doers Nation International Church, in Akure, the Ondo State capital, prophesied that Peter Obi, the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, was revealed to him as the successor to President Muhammadu Buhari in 2023.
Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by adams123: 6:36am On Apr 27, 2023
The leader of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Primate Elijah Ayodele, on the even of the presidential election, came out with a troubling prophecy when he said Atiku Abubakar of the PDP would be the next president of Nigeria.
In a statement by his Media Aide, Oluwatosin Osho, Ayodele listed some of the assignments to include restructuring, fixing the education sector, reducing the price of petrol, and reviving the economy.
“Among these three candidates, Atiku has been given an assignment from God to fix the nation within four years. If God gives Atiku victory in this election, he is to use only four years for this special assignment.
“If he wins and refuses to do the will of God for the people, he will see the wrath of God.

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by adams123: 6:39am On Apr 27, 2023
Few days to the presidential election, Pastor Oyakhilome, founder Christ Embassy, revealed what he called God’s choice for Nigeria in the name of Peter Obi to win the election.

In a metaphorical endorsement of Peter Obi, the Labour Party presidential candidate, on Friday, February 17, the cleric literarily said Obi is God’s preference for Nigeria and he would win the February 25 election

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by adams123: 6:40am On Apr 27, 2023
Prophet Chukwudi, General Overseer, King of Kings Deliverance Ministry Worldwide, before the presidential poll prophesied that Atiku would win the presidential election.

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by adams123: 6:41am On Apr 27, 2023
Pastor Olabisi
The Kwara-based Christian cleric prophesied that Atiku Abubakar would win the presidential election.

The Christian cleric also prophesied that Atiku would build a good foundation for his successor that everyone will know as a visionary president.

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by adams123: 6:42am On Apr 27, 2023
Rev Jerry Nwachukwu
Nwachukwu is the lead pastor of the Bible Base Miracle Assembly in the Nkpor area of Idemili North Local Government Area of Anambra State.

He prophesied that Peter Obi would win the 2023 presidential election and it did not come to pass.

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by RepoMan007: 6:43am On Apr 27, 2023
A thief probably says God is asleep until day he is caught. Ride on Keyamo the new public enemy.
Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by NoToPile: 6:44am On Apr 27, 2023
When some of us kept saying that pastors are to stay neutral in political issues and not use the altar of God for this kind matters it was as if we were talking too much.

Even the pastors who stayed neutral were dragged, attacked, mocked (it's that one that shocked me more)

Anyway one person's prophecy has been accurate so far, Pastor Iginla, its been so accurate and it had come in bits even before the primaries. Even before the primaries grin of course it's not what people want to hear but so far it's been accurate.
The funniest part is all these noise and hullabo we are making about the election was still part of his prophecy.

I was shocked when I listened to the compilation of those words in a space of 2 years. Pastor Adefarasin mentioned a pinch of what I knew was a message in his response on Twitter but people were too emotional to catch what he was saying.

So God still speaks and there are still prophets that says it exactly as it is, the only problem is lots of pastors allow personal biases and emotional rants to overshadow the message.

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by afadi2410: 6:45am On Apr 27, 2023
Did they actually fail on their prophesy?They said you people will rig the election and that is what happened

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by RepoMan007: 6:45am On Apr 27, 2023
adams123:
Rev Jerry Nwachukwu
Nwachukwu is the lead pastor of the Bible Base Miracle Assembly in the Nkpor area of Idemili North Local Government Area of Anambra State.

He prophesied that Peter Obi would win the 2023 presidential election and it did not come to pass.

Even in the bible, false prophets were called to override the prophecies of true prophets of God. People use false prophecy as a tool of brainwashing and propaganda often. No surprises.

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by faebenezer5star: 6:45am On Apr 27, 2023
The fact is that God has created a world in which God has freely chosen to respect the dignity of our human freedom even when it leads to a destructive Action . In a word, God has created a world in which God as creator truly depends on our free human response to the divine initiative inorder to give shape to the world in which we live. # Copied-101 questions about Jesus by Micheal cook. To add to this, God will not help us if we don't make efforts, nothing good comes easy sacrifices has to be made . Even in heaven there was war before the devil was chased out if not I don't know how my salvation would have been.
Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by Henix(m): 6:46am On Apr 27, 2023
Palmfrond:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

This is a typical Nigerian and their sorry situation. U will likely be among the category who voted their grand father's agemate to rule them. The 4 years journey has not even started, yet u are already online begging for money

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by RepoMan007: 6:46am On Apr 27, 2023
I winder if he saw the prophecies of enthronedbyGod on Nairaland.
Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by adams123: 6:48am On Apr 27, 2023
Senior Pastor of the Awaiting the Second Coming of Jesus Christ Ministry, Akure, Ondo State, Pastor Adewale Giwa prophesied that Atiku, will win the 2023 general election.

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by EssonBoy: 6:51am On Apr 27, 2023
If any of those prophecy came from God it will surely come to pass but if it is not from God it will fail.
Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by Antimandatethie(m): 6:52am On Apr 27, 2023
donproject2:
All those pastors that prophesied are thick gamblers. Walahi, with the way I observe people and my environment to make predictions of what will possibly happen, if I own a church, I will be extremely successful.

Hurlllu...God is talking to me, eepa mole, ogogoro dun lori asun sun sun, asibisibi, jeelu ye kasan fachi... one idiot will quote me and spew rubbish, that I have seen. Let's shout halleluyah.

Is it true that God said in bible that he regretted ever creating us? Simple answer please.

I wont answer you, you said one idiot will quote you, and am not.

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by prospaj: 6:52am On Apr 27, 2023
Make May 29th reach first before you start to dey talk
Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by AK481(m): 6:53am On Apr 27, 2023
While the Muslims ensured they never voted for a Christian, the Christians divided their votes .
Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by adams123: 6:54am On Apr 27, 2023
IN ISLAM, IS ONLY GOD THE CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH WITH ALL THAT THEY CONTAINS THAT KNOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN TOMORROW.

MAY OUR CHRISTIAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS BECOME GOOD MUSLIM BEFORE THEIR DEATH.. PLEASE.. HAVE A RETHINK, JUST DROP YOUR EGOS WHEN IT COMES TO HELLFIRE AND PARADISE...ONCE YOU DIE NO MORE REPENTANCE. BE WARNED!
Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by Epistasis(m): 6:54am On Apr 27, 2023
Elliotg:
We know that in the end times which we are currently are in, a lot of people will be scoffers of the people of God n

Exactly, many will make predictions in the name of the Lord. Only gullible people believe those prophecies, did any of their predictions come to pass. My God is not a man that He should lie, He can't say a thing and won't come to pass.....unless it's prediction and not prophecy!

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by onuman: 6:56am On Apr 27, 2023
fergie001:
In a veiled reference, Keyamo reacts to Pastor Ibiyeomie's Escobar/Osama bin Laden comparison.

Festus Keyamo

"---election manipulation’ -as if human factors--- Festus Keyamo.

COMPUTER GLITCH.

Festus Keyamo, you are a lawyer.
No nation can have a president whose victory in the presidential election was from a computer glitch. You should know this.

You know pretty much that INEC explained that COMPUTER GLITCH disallowed the electronic upload of presidential election results in real time.
The glitch made INEC flout the Electoral Act of 2022.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ekiti Speaker, Funminiyi Afuye Is Dead / Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters / Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested At Filling Station Owned By Lawmaker. Photos