Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? (28742 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Man Blasted For Sharing After-Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Zonefree(m): 8:05pm On Apr 28, 2023
MightyHand:
Hardly will you find my photos online, talk less of my Spouse / Family...
I normally dislike people that displays all their winnings on SM
POV; a woman is not winning.

1 Like

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by hollywater: 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2023
Girlfriend or girlfriends?
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Zudozzzzzzz: 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2023
justyhere:
Most men hate this. Why?

Becos Men dont have one girl friend.
Simple!
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Samajogs: 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2023
Don't start what you cannot finish

2 Likes

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by drimzsmoke(m): 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
either his girlfriend isn't pretty enough or he is an introvert.

The last one is he doesn't want his side chicks to catch him .

I'm guilty of that one 😌

What if he is a cheat....I know a guy,before he post any girl on his status,he blocks others from seeing it except the girl he's posting sad sad sad sad sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Adabestseason(m): 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2023
According to Housel Morgan in his book "psychology of money",The world is difficult to anticipate,the world is surprising.Competition grows as opportunities become well known.
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by simfrost90210: 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2023
chillychill:
No be only men... i be girl n i hate PDAs either small or big

Wow smiley
..., then if you hate public display of affection as much as i do, babe, you're my kinda girl

2 Likes

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by YelloweWest: 8:08pm On Apr 28, 2023
Only a senseless girl will allow a bf post her on social media.

6 Likes

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Skyciel: 8:09pm On Apr 28, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
as you no fine now grin grin tongue
Guy grin
Lmao, me that's a beautygrin grin
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by YelloweWest: 8:10pm On Apr 28, 2023
seniorgozman:
Posting any girl on line will spoil things for you as a man
It's even worse for the girl
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by CanadaOrBust: 8:10pm On Apr 28, 2023
LuvSwollenPussy:
The picture says girlfriend, you said woman. They're two different things. A man's woman is his wife

A man's girlfriend may not be his woman but it can't be presented to her that way. Even if she can never be your fiancee talkless of wife, you have to make it look like she's the one. Coming down to their mental level, that's how they understand it.

Even if your plan is to eat her kitten and let go, you have to lie that's she's the only one you have. If you're too truthful as a man, you will not have a girlfriend. Girls don't like truth, they can't handle it, it's too bitter for them. It takes deep thoughts on thier part which most of them lack, to reason like... with all this my rude attitude and not being submissive, this guy says I'm the only sugar in his life. Can it be real? The day they reason in such deep manner and they ask the man questions about themselves, they will hear things locked up in the guys mind that will make them break down in tears

You have to lie only if you don’t have it going on. If you got what a woman wants she’d want
to be with you no matter what
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Utanisco(m): 8:10pm On Apr 28, 2023
Wetin women de do for us

Apart from knacking

Nonsense
I no de post anything

Unam ikot

2 Likes

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by chaloskyx: 8:11pm On Apr 28, 2023
Cause we have more than 1 and we cant let 1 girl stop us from having multiple girls for fun!!!
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by flokii: 8:11pm On Apr 28, 2023
It depends tho.. some people love their privacy while others like excessive display of whatever it is they have to brag.

You don't expect a guy that hardly takes photographs to change overnight because of girlfriend.. the lasting relationships and marriages are the ones not on social media.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by WantsandMore: 8:12pm On Apr 28, 2023
Samantha124:
Personally I don't like it when my man constantly post me on social media.

I don't mind if he does it every once in a while, but it becomes too much for me when he does it more often.

I'm private and antisocial.
do you've a man?
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by BeejayManny(m): 8:12pm On Apr 28, 2023
How many men girls dey post as their boyfriend for social media. Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Yemiafo(m): 8:13pm On Apr 28, 2023
Reasons differ, but as for me, I don't do it because social media is not my thing

1 Like

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by BarrElChapo(m): 8:13pm On Apr 28, 2023
Me wey no dey post myself ☹️

4 Likes

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by MightyHand(m): 8:13pm On Apr 28, 2023
Zonefree:

POV; a woman is not winning.

As per you haven't get a Happy Home.

Happy family is the No.1 winning for any reasonable person.
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by BeejayManny(m): 8:13pm On Apr 28, 2023
WantsandMore:
do you've a man?

No mind her. Na liar she be

She no want make her other lovers dey see her ni. Women and lies ehn

2 Likes

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by WantsandMore: 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2023
BeejayManny:

No mind her. Na liar she be

She no want make her other lovers dey see her ni. Women and lies ehn
lwkmd grin cheesy
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by flababa(m): 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2023
Cos she not dey post me sef
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by cliffypatt(m): 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2023
Too much for the question

LuvSwollenPussy:
The picture says girlfriend, you said woman. They're two different things. A man's woman is his wife

A man's girlfriend may not be his woman but it can't be presented to her that way. Even if she can never be your fiancee talkless of wife, you have to make it look like she's the one. Coming down to their mental level, that's how they understand it.

Even if your plan is to eat her kitten and let go, you have to lie that's she's the only one you have. If you're too truthful as a man, you will not have a girlfriend. Girls don't like truth, they can't handle it, it's too bitter for them. It takes deep thoughts on thier part which most of them lack, to reason like... with all this my rude attitude and not being submissive, this guy says I'm the only sugar in his life. Can it be real? The day they reason in such deep manner and they ask the man questions about themselves, they will hear things locked up in the guys mind that will make them break down in tears
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by isabi2lof: 8:15pm On Apr 28, 2023
Cheating no go allow dem grin

Only you , Folake , chioma , Nike, Risi etc
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by seanwilliam(m): 8:15pm On Apr 28, 2023
LuvSwollenPussy:

lol,
Leave dem, body go tell them grin
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by tnerro1(m): 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2023
Abeg leave this table wey we Dey manage ooooo
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Zonefree(m): 8:17pm On Apr 28, 2023
MightyHand:

As per you haven't get a Happy Home.

Happy family is the No.1 winning for any reasonable person.
What makes a Happy Home? Winning a Nigerian girl?

Imagine winning a Nigerian woman with a flat pocket, will you experience a Happy Home?

1 Like

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by TheGift: 8:19pm On Apr 28, 2023
justyhere:
Most men hate this. Why?
This question is not for Men it is for boys, Men dont have time for such unnecessary and childish, boyfriend and-girlfriend, social-media displays of affection. cheesy
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by phemmyfour: 8:20pm On Apr 28, 2023
justyhere:
Most men hate this. Why?
She needs to earn it
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by RexTramadol1: 8:22pm On Apr 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Not all men, so don't generalize.
And by the way, wise men love staying low key.
Exposing your love life is dangerous; too many evil eyes on the internet.

Yes ooo

Make bitter people on line spoil person mind

She no fine, her bress be like wetin dem don press finish bla bla

Those stuffs no fit make person appreciate wetin him get

Make person choose him choice without exposing to social media is the best.
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Lovelife433(m): 8:24pm On Apr 28, 2023
Me that have three girlfriend now, how can I post there picture without hurting any one of them?
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Draslo(m): 8:25pm On Apr 28, 2023
justyhere:
Most men hate this. Why?
People have posted their girlfriends only for someone to send a link to telegram groups that show her doing sex video calls for cash. With Nigerian girls, your heartbreak is only a public showing away

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Are These The Best Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2016? / Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why / Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.