Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,800 members, 7,844,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) (24165 Views)

I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) / South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation / Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by themanderon: 10:56pm On Apr 28, 2023
After uptuning the wish of the people you now want them to act like nothing happened only for you criminals to return after another 4 years must have gone down the drain with nothing to show for it to sing the same song again. rogues,

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by penta(m): 11:00pm On Apr 28, 2023
marlow1962:
Wike is a foolish man. This is to show u that no Nigerian politician has ur interest at heart, so keep killing yourselves, no go get sense.

Including Peter Obi and that foreigner Datti..
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by Halo22: 11:03pm On Apr 28, 2023
What I am still trying to get is why PDP hasn't expelled this traitor. Someone that has said it and complement it in his actions that he is not supporting the Goodwill of the party.
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by Helgreenluv(m): 11:05pm On Apr 28, 2023
Baddestqueen and finestgurlie open your deaf ears and hear. This one loud o! Obi ti lule. Mr Pandora aka Yes Daddy is finished completely!
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by tiger28: 11:07pm On Apr 28, 2023
Acidosis:

Rigging time is over. Time to activate looting. Nigerians in their 2 by 2 rooms in shanty towns should back Mr. Drug Lord and Mr. Rigger for a better Nigeria. cheesy

You want to make progress without justice?? Clowns! grin

PAINMENT!!!!!!

8 more yrs of wailing........

Their backs are NOW against the wall because they had no Plan B. At least Hausa and Yorubas have major numbers in PDP and APC so they had back up.

But these Nzogbu Nzogbu Clowns are too emotional........Now they are stuck for 8 more yrs.After that ,it goes back to the North THEN my SS Bros will take over.

Ibos don suffer!!!
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by hush15: 11:08pm On Apr 28, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNWa8ljq2lk

Source: https://www.channelstv.com/2023/04/28/wike-asks-nigerians-to-rally-around-tinubu-says-politics-time-is-over/

Funny man. Which Nigerians? The imaginary ones that you claimed voted or the real ones you disenfranchised. You people have shown time and time again that we do not matter, so which support are you seeking...

Abeg, you gave him votes. You, go and support him and leave us to our Elupee.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by oxygeng: 11:18pm On Apr 28, 2023
Pathetic

Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by TippuTip: 11:21pm On Apr 28, 2023

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by Jostoman: 11:25pm On Apr 28, 2023
helinues:
Best way to move the country forward
this wike na werey, grin he no even send atiku he just want the power to come back to south.
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by 8stargeneral: 11:26pm On Apr 28, 2023
Useless man
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by edungene7: 11:31pm On Apr 28, 2023
Supporting a renown armed robber from your home town does not guarantee you safety during a criminal operation Nigerians should get ready
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 28, 2023
festacman:
It is in the best interest of all Nigerians that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu does well as president. Anything to the contrary will be a tragedy. This country doesn't have the luxury of time to afford any more leadership failure.

May God give him the good health, wisdom, excellent ideas and strong political will needed to take Nigeria away from current sorry situation to pathway of prosperity. May he resist the negative lure of ethnicism and rise above the dark art of vengefulness in governance.

God bless Nigeria!

The way you people show how easily you deceive your own selves is encouraging..... Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by Smartguyboy(m): 11:46pm On Apr 28, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
you wanted him to support obi so that his governorship and reps candidate will all lose out like ortom that supported obi. I don't know why you guys are so emotional, in real life, the Igbo people around me are very practical. Let's even talk about your god obi, did he turn your state to a Dubai? I thought about the money he saved in the bank and in hindsight that was a hare brained decision, you have a lot of things to do yet you saved a ton of money in the bank and now soludo is moving as though obi never did anything at all in the state, a lot of bad roads in your state, was that a good decision in hindsight? Would you like him to replicate such action at the federal level, you're keeping money in the bank and your state is littered with bad roads, your state couldn't boast of constant power supply, water and other basic social amenities, very laughable.
You are talking about road that was 16 years ago really ? Can you mention any road Tinubu work that is still good ?
The battle has been won by drug baron we are not complaining anymore I am just saying the Rivers people always reap what they sow . History will always repeat itself again on them. That all I have to say.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by jaxxy(m): 11:46pm On Apr 28, 2023
Nigerians Can't be cajoled to support an illegality and a fraud.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by Ken4Christ: 11:57pm On Apr 28, 2023
Some people will not escape hell fire. They should continue. They will dance ajasco in the pit of hell.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by CursedOsuPigs: 11:57pm On Apr 28, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

Sharap my father

What?😂😂😂
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by Aboki99(m): 11:58pm On Apr 28, 2023
Will the children of perdition listen?

Those do not feel lively if they do not hate.

Let them hate to he'll for all true patriotic Nigerians care.

Bola is our president. He also is theirs willy nilly.

If they can't accept this brutal truth, they can relocate to Sudan and meet Jubrin there. Undiplomatic, foul-mouthed, ill-bred, dishonest, children of hate. I didn't call name oo but whoever feels the cap fits them, let them wear it and hate themselves to he'll! Stew pid People!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by onuman: 12:21am On Apr 29, 2023
If the court eventually awards Peter Obi victory, you'll see Wike speaking native Igbo language like Ochanja Headbridge Market man.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:35am On Apr 29, 2023
angry

sevo:
Come and collect my backing in my house.... selfish pric.k...yeye local fowl

That’s not even 2x2 sef
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by colestephan86: 12:38am On Apr 29, 2023
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by nedekid: 12:46am On Apr 29, 2023
Fibonacci88:
Foolish wike went to lobby for appointment. The idiot will only be compensated with board membership of a failed parastatal. He is on a long thing of he is hoping for ministerial appointment. Las Las the drug lord will return the stolen mandate
Rumors has it he negotiated position of minister of petroleum.
Truth of the matter is that it is all about political and financial interest. Nobody should wound himself over politicians. Wike will continue drinking 40 year old wiskey, those that helped him commit in rivers will continue wallowing in poverty.
Naija is on a cashout stage. Ie package yourself with the powers that be, then cleanout for your generations unborn.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by Larryndelaw: 12:46am On Apr 29, 2023
Wh3ether they like it or not Tinubu is the president. If you don't like it . Relocate fast.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by PotatoSalad(m): 12:52am On Apr 29, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
H we told you that Tinubu is your next president
The problem with you obidients is that you don't even know when someone is on your side.
Read the guy's comment again. This time, slowly.
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by MYMINDER(m): 1:59am On Apr 29, 2023
You need Jesus! I doubt you will accept. Your conscience is seared and blackened as you continue to remain comfortable being UNCOMFORTABLE as long as you believe you are scoring tribal victories over your chosen enemy. Light will always overcome darkness. Nigeria is dark now and may even get darker with evil people in power and their henchmen on the internet and in real life doing their bidding. When the light finally shines to liberate the country from the shackles of evil, I hope your tears will be of joy rather than the expected pain. That light is not found in one person. It is found in the multitude of people at the bottom who want a truly better life where things function. What is the legacy of your life? The below? Sad!

haybhi1:
Honestly! This is the fact!

Look dear Igbos, I'm tired of this our back and forth. We don't have that appetite for constant dragging you so wield.

First off, listen, no one stole your mandate. Obi came distant third. Nigeria is a multicultural society and so multipronged effort is needed to be its custodian. Tinubu was the only candidate who successfully did this, as also reflected in the results. He never ruled your state prior, to have warranted this hate you've spread to the rest of the tribe. In fact, he ushered you lot into his government, as a Lagos governor.

In related light, I say, on Yoruba's behalf, we're sorry, if you think we wrong you, although undue, but necessary. This is to bury hatchet and maybe to keep your belligerence
in check. A typical Yoruba just want to be happy, live well, grow and do faaji. We're tired and can't match your combative energy, so we concede. We want to go back to peace abeg, evidence is how we always marry your women and treat them well, and provide you with profitable environment in our lands. We no get wahala. Stop to dey bring am give us.

Make una biko please allow the next four years to be calm abeg.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by Omodua(m): 2:07am On Apr 29, 2023

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by Omodua(m): 2:09am On Apr 29, 2023
festacman:
It is in the best interest of all Nigerians that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu does well as president. Anything to the contrary will be a tragedy. This country doesn't have the luxury of time to afford any more leadership failure.

May God give him the good health, wisdom, excellent ideas and strong political will needed to take Nigeria away from current sorry situation to pathway of prosperity. May he resist the negative lure of ethnicism and rise above the dark art of vengefulness in governance.

God bless Nigeria!
It is your opinion.

Tinubu never won election and therefore can't get our support.

The stolen mandate must be returned for sake of peace.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by dom(m): 3:01am On Apr 29, 2023
It's like asking Nigerians to back a military government that just took over government via a bloody coup. Rigging is a coup by other means
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 3:13am On Apr 29, 2023
helinues:
Best way to move the country forward

we have to start thinkin collective as a black race....
disagreein is normal,but bringin it to a point were the entire race is weakend is ridiculous....

we voted,somebody got most votes,period....

we have to stop this we no gree mentality and concentrate more on dangers around all of us....
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 3:18am On Apr 29, 2023
dom:
It's like asking Nigerians to back a military government that just took over government via a bloody coup. Rigging is a coup by other means

what do you suggest....??
ground the entire system because you dont like the opinions of others....??
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by CoachBush: 3:35am On Apr 29, 2023
Does this betrayer think Tinubu trust or like him? He will soon cry when Tinubu refuses to give him any appointment of his choice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Lands In Maiduguri For A 2-day Working Visit.. See Photos / Atiku Abubakar Receives Ooni Ogunwusi At His Home / Buhari Makes New Appointments For FAAN, NCAA, NAMA, Rural Electrification Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.