Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,806 members, 7,844,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) (24166 Views)

I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) / South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation / Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by believeMEyou: 9:37pm On Apr 28, 2023
angry
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by chemla: 9:38pm On Apr 28, 2023
Wike the Jay Jay okocha of Nigeria present politics!
I just they look. Asíwájú na Maradona+ Pele+ Messi. Please somebody should add Ronaldo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by Hamachi(f): 9:38pm On Apr 28, 2023
grin
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by IAMYOURDAD: 9:38pm On Apr 28, 2023
Judas Iscariot has spoken

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by Dotherightthing: 9:39pm On Apr 28, 2023
I just hope the pigs... are listening embarassed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by Allisgud: 9:39pm On Apr 28, 2023
The foolish wike no know say tinubu eyes still dey for that porthacourt

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by BabaAgba79(m): 9:39pm On Apr 28, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNWa8ljq2lk

Source: https://www.channelstv.com/2023/04/28/wike-asks-nigerians-to-rally-around-tinubu-says-politics-time-is-over/

That Obi lost healed me of so many ailments. I stood on queue for 6 hrs to cast my vote for BAT in Kubwa Abuja. Obi is a bigger disaster than Buhari! I just hate stingy people. I love cheerful givers! Tinubu is the answer!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by vanitybutiwanti: 9:40pm On Apr 28, 2023
marlow1962:
Wike is a foolish man. This is to show u that no Nigerian politician has ur interest at heart, so keep killing yourselves, no go get sense.
is obi your god not a Nigerian politician?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by israelmao(m): 9:41pm On Apr 28, 2023
Many ordinary Nigerians don't have knowledge that the beneficiaries of electoral violence and fraud will always ask or appeal to us to turn blind eyes to illegality and abnormalities and move forward but this attitude is not taking us forward but backward if we desire positive and true change we must be ready to do things the right way.2023 presidential election wore the colour of immense irregularities and justice must be served to whomever demands for it.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by GodinDaFlesh: 9:41pm On Apr 28, 2023
Rigging is over, time to submit to the criminals
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 28, 2023
Acidosis:

Rigging time is over. Time to activate looting. Nigerians in their 2 by 2 rooms in shanty towns should back Mr. Drug Lord and Mr. Rigger for a better Nigeria. cheesy

You want to make progress without justice?? Clowns! grin

He is right. Time to move forward.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:41pm On Apr 28, 2023
Ppl dat dey killed during d election nko?
angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 9:42pm On Apr 28, 2023
You dey smoke igbo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by Smartguyboy(m): 9:44pm On Apr 28, 2023
Rivers people always love to betray Igbos and they all end up being killed my they so call friends
Ken Saro-Wiwa and they hang him like criminal same during the Biafra war they were saboteurs and the Nigerian army always kill them because you can’t trust saboteurs.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by modsareuseless: 9:48pm On Apr 28, 2023
helinues:
Best way to move the country forward

Mark my word today, tinubu regime will be the most tormenting, devastating 4 years in your life and that of your family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by samsard(m): 9:48pm On Apr 28, 2023
haybhi1:
Honestly! This is the fact!

Look dear Igbos, I'm tired of this our back and forth. We don't have that appetite for constant dragging you so wield.
First off, listen, no one stole your mandate. Obi came distant third. Nigeria is a multicultural society and so multipronged effort is needed to be its custodian.
I'm not Igbo but at the very least the election was rigged in Rivers State. Regardless, there is no true peace & harmony without justice.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by Baggyshort(m): 9:49pm On Apr 28, 2023
Wike is a drunkard]

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by bionixs: 9:50pm On Apr 28, 2023
If you like , bring American president and British prime minister to back him, if Nigeria don’t correct injustice and her atrocities against the Igbos over the years, NIGERIA IS GOING NO WHERE !

Mark my word today, abuse me all you want . Nigeria going no where as it has always been .
Sane and righteous Yoruba elders like Elder Adebanjo of Afenifere and his likes know this very well . It is a universal law. Break or Evade it , It would catch-up with you and you will pay

This has been the reason they are resolute in seeing that JUSTICE is in place even when they know that the sham in leadership favors the Yoruba political class , who is also their tribe men

Before you come to rant, tell me Howfar with Buhari and his predecessors . Better find your way out of this country or be going round a circle supporting evil and tribalism until all the hairs on your head turn white, your eyes will clear. You think it is ordinary

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by highchief1: 9:50pm On Apr 28, 2023
Felimax:
Wike your papa!
Comon shut up that your drunken mouth!

Goat!
why?u want to continue politics?make inec arrange elections for u and mr ibu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by Babastrong(m): 9:51pm On Apr 28, 2023
Nigerians are already with Tinubu. It's only the enemies of nigeria who are against him.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by highchief1: 9:51pm On Apr 28, 2023
Fibonacci88:
Foolish wike went to lobby for appointment. The idiot will only be compensated with board membership of a failed parastatal. He is on a long thing of he is hoping for ministerial appointment. Las Las the drug lord will return the stolen mandate
if u don’t wake up from this sleep u may die in it.do u know what a Gov of rivers state is?lobbying for wetin?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by haybhi1(m): 9:52pm On Apr 28, 2023
samsard:
I'm not Igbo but at the very least the election was rigged in Rivers State. Regardless, there is no true peace & harmony without justice.

Oga bring your effing evidence and take it to court and sue the effing APC or INEC or Tinubu, or effing shut up!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by vesselchino(f): 9:52pm On Apr 28, 2023
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by caracas: 9:53pm On Apr 28, 2023
There can never be progress without justice…..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by vanitybutiwanti: 9:53pm On Apr 28, 2023
Smartguyboy:
Rivers people always love to betray Igbos and they all end up being killed my they so call friends
Ken Saro-Wiwa and they hang him like criminal same during the Biafra war they were saboteurs and the Nigerian army always kill them because you can’t trust saboteurs.
you wanted him to support obi so that his governorship and reps candidate will all lose out like ortom that supported obi. I don't know why you guys are so emotional, in real life, the Igbo people around me are very practical. Let's even talk about your god obi, did he turn your state to a Dubai? I thought about the money he saved in the bank and in hindsight that was a hare brained decision, you have a lot of things to do yet you saved a ton of money in the bank and now soludo is moving as though obi never did anything at all in the state, a lot of bad roads in your state, was that a good decision in hindsight? Would you like him to replicate such action at the federal level, you're keeping money in the bank and your state is littered with bad roads, your state couldn't boast of constant power supply, water and other basic social amenities, very laughable.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by 2cayh6h: 9:54pm On Apr 28, 2023
Earn O'clock!.

Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by highchief1: 9:54pm On Apr 28, 2023
BabaAgba79:

That Obi lost healed me of so many ailments. I stood on queue for 6 hrs to cast my vote for BAT in Kubwa Abuja. Obi is a bigger disaster than Buhari! I just hate stingy people. I love cheerful givers! Tinubu is the answer!
don’t just hate stingy ppl also hate liars too.Obi is telling us he will do to Nigeria what he couldn’t do to anambra.no be juju be that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by blowjohn(m): 9:57pm On Apr 28, 2023
Acidosis:

Rigging time is over. Time to activate looting. Nigerians in their 2 by 2 rooms in shanty towns should back Mr. Drug Lord and Mr. Rigger for a better Nigeria. cheesy

You want to make progress without justice?? Clowns! grin

Naija citizen.
Na u dey lie
Na u dey beat traffic
Na u dey cheat ur fellow human
Na u dey do mago Mago just to eat money
Na u dey vex , dey threaten person if e no pay money wey e dey owe u

Holier than thou
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by blowjohn(m): 9:58pm On Apr 28, 2023
caracas:
There can never be progress without justice…..

Naija citizen.
Na u dey lie
Na u dey beat traffic
Na u dey cheat ur fellow human
Na u dey do mago Mago just to eat money
Na u dey vex , dey threaten person if e no pay money wey e dey owe u

Holier than thou.

If them table the book of ur life, na shame go catch devil.

Wherein the justice.

Let he who has not sinned...
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by jozee8: 10:00pm On Apr 28, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNWa8ljq2lk

Source: https://www.channelstv.com/2023/04/28/wike-asks-nigerians-to-rally-around-tinubu-says-politics-time-is-over/

Na thunder go fire all of una
Tinubu was selected not elected so we can't support who we didn't vote for

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by Walamide: 10:02pm On Apr 28, 2023
Preach on pastor..
Seems the man didn't drink his usual today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Press Statement By Jide Sanwo-olu's Campaign Team On Winning The Guber Primar / PDP Chairman(kano), Deputy And Others Dump PDP, Join APC. / Update: Fuel Supply Situation Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.