Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,799 members, 7,844,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) (24164 Views)

I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) / South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation / Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by helinues: 8:46am On Apr 29, 2023
lildush:

He will rule over you. Not me. The word of God said affliction shall not rise again for the second time...as long as the Lord lives. This shall not come to pass

Buhari rose from dead remember?

grin
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by maasoap(m): 8:52am On Apr 29, 2023
Obi. diots will never agree, they want to collect their Oga's mandate back from Tinubu
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by Kukutenla: 8:57am On Apr 29, 2023
festacman:
It is in the best interest of all Nigerians that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu does well as president. Anything to the contrary will be a tragedy. This country doesn't have the luxury of time to afford any more leadership failure.

May God give him the good health, wisdom, excellent ideas and strong political will needed to take Nigeria away from current sorry situation to pathway of prosperity. May he resist the negative lure of ethnicism and rise above the dark art of vengefulness in governance.

God bless Nigeria!
Lol
Nigerians and messing things up and hanging it on God to resolve.
I guess God didn't like Buhari or we didn't pray for him enough that's why he couldn't deliver on all the lofty promises.
Buhari became President at almost the same age as Tinubu and two years down the line, he was hibernating for 3 months in a London hospital. He came back never the same.
Let's hope this time will be different but let's not kid ourselves by calling on God to fix a mess we knowingly put ourselves.
God is not a Nigerian
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by duro4real(m): 9:23am On Apr 29, 2023
Election is over, let us all support the incoming president for inclusive Governance. I strongly believe in the capacity of the duly elected president. Nigeria will be great Again.
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by caandi: 9:45am On Apr 29, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
Obi did nothing in Anambra, you claim to be Igbo but I bet you don't live in Anambra, if he transformed Your state, why do you guys move to other states for opportunities? I'm not a fan of BAT but he enacted some policies and laid the foundation for a prosperous Lagos, Are you aware that he made the ajah area a free trade zone and that's where the dangote refinery is domiciled and also the new seaport, he also established a lot of government agencies, the other day soludo invited senior lastma officials for a programme in Anambra, can you highlight some policies enacted by obi that has stood the test of time? It's not about going around and trying to deceive people with his utterances. Rivers people made their choice and they will live with the consequences of their choices whether good or bad, same way you're trying to force the SS to secede with you because of their oil and seaports, do you know what your father's did to the SS people during the war and you expect the SS people to take your side? You people are always trying to blackmail people emotional, your brother has lost and BAT will rule for at least 4 years, get used to it.
so for your mind like this now Kwara, osun indigenes and co don’t move to Lagos ?
No be some of dem dey hawk pure water for here?
Even Hausas hawk their fruits here in peace and troop down on a daily basis ….
Don’t lagosians troop to London every now and then??
Pls help me understand why one would be comparing Lagos to Anambra? When was Anambra found? Was Anambra a former capital city?
Na wa o, so is there any whr in Nigeria constituency that bans states inter travels?
I don’t even get it
E sure me that I’m more lagosian than most of y’all
Are you a bonafide indigene of the state?
Please enlighten me cos the comparison no even follow
Anambra can’t even be compared to any other south west state cos none of them see Anambra leg sef when it comes to development.
Make everybody rest abeg
Ire o
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by DMerciful(m): 9:45am On Apr 29, 2023
Between Tinubu and Wike, who's more corrupt?
Ciromaminna:
Can Tinibu probe governor Wike for his activities while in office? That is why you need to pray for Nigeria

We will Design a professional Company Logo for your Business for 2k Only

Pay on Delivery
Drop us your Company Name here
https://forms.gle/gJmdzggiw3w6YqtU9
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by lildush(m): 9:47am On Apr 29, 2023
helinues:

Buhari rose from dead remember?

grin
. Tinubu is worst than buhari health wise and character wise. The vise president is a Boko Haram leader. Their party APC is a demonic party. They fraudulently got certificate of return. Which will be returned in few days time. This is more reason y we should reject Dem. If dis doesn't make sense to you. Den am sorry I can't talk to u. Cos u don't know what is good for you. Dats y ur supporting evil.. am not supporting anyone. I just want a sane and better Nigeria. Free of rascality and lawlessness.
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by vanitybutiwanti: 9:50am On Apr 29, 2023
caandi:
so for your mind like this now Kwara, osun indigenes and co don’t move to Lagos ?
No be some of dem dey hawk pure water for here?
Even Hausas hawk their fruits here in peace and troop down on a daily basis ….
Don’t lagosians troop to London every now and then??
Pls help me understand why one would be comparing Lagos to Anambra? When was Anambra found? Was Anambra a former capital city?
Na wa o, so is there any whr in Nigeria constituency that bans states inter travels?
I don’t even get it
E sure me that I’m more lagosian than most of y’all
Are you a bonafide indigene of the state?
Please enlighten me cos the comparison no even follow
Anambra can’t even be compared to any other south west state cos none of them see Anambra leg sef when it comes to development.
Make everybody rest abeg
Ire o
I don't live in Lagos, I live in Rivers, bonafide Rivers men hardly move to other states, you claimed that obi transformed Anambra to heaven yet his brothers are all over Rivers, Lagos m, Abuja and other states, if he was really outstanding, why do they move to other states for economic opportunities?
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by payloader(m): 10:31am On Apr 29, 2023
Thunder wey go faya you still dey viage meeting.
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by seyiseyi84: 11:11am On Apr 29, 2023
Mad man when u don collect ur own share nko
U can contact us for ur driver we give out uber driver am sure u will thank me letter.
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by Smartguyboy(m): 11:52am On Apr 29, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
Obi did nothing in Anambra, you claim to be Igbo but I bet you don't live in Anambra, if he transformed Your state, why do you guys move to other states for opportunities? I'm not a fan of BAT but he enacted some policies and laid the foundation for a prosperous Lagos, Are you aware that he made the ajah area a free trade zone and that's where the dangote refinery is domiciled and also the new seaport, he also established a lot of government agencies, the other day soludo invited senior lastma officials for a programme in Anambra, can you highlight some policies enacted by obi that has stood the test of time? It's not about going around and trying to deceive people with his utterances. Rivers people made their choice and they will live with the consequences of their choices whether good or bad, same way you're trying to force the SS to secede with you because of their oil and seaports, do you know what your father's did to the SS people during the war and you expect the SS people to take your side? You people are always trying to blackmail people emotional, your brother has lost and BAT will rule for at least 4 years, get used to it.
People move area to live all Yorubas are now from Lagos
State like Ogun, oyo etc no longer exist anymore you are just talking from the hatred you have for the Igbos that all . Apart from Lagos that Tinubu control as a crime boss which he is . Have you ever seen state that change government and the old policy continue to exist?
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by Smartguyboy(m): 11:56am On Apr 29, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
I don't live in Lagos, I live in Rivers, bonafide Rivers men hardly move to other states, you claimed that obi transformed Anambra to heaven yet his brothers are all over Rivers, Lagos m, Abuja and other states, if he was really outstanding, why do they move to other states for economic opportunities?
You guys reason like illiterates so people should not move around again to hustle because one governor change things?
You said rivers men hardly move to other state how many of them youth are doing well in life without depending on Obio Akpor task force?
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by fcbelle72(f): 11:59am On Apr 29, 2023
Na God go punishment you fool...
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by vanitybutiwanti: 12:02pm On Apr 29, 2023
Smartguyboy:

You guys reason like illiterates so people should not move around again to hustle because one governor change things?
You said rivers men hardly move to other state how many of them youth are doing well in life without depending on Obio Akpor task force?
so what exactly did you god obi do in Lagos if he's people can't stay in their state? What's the essence of governance? Even obi himself doesn't live in Anambra, Willie obiano lives in the US, Charles soludo never lived in Anambra before he became governor, if you can't make your state habitable and an investment hub, you've failed as a governor, obi is a failure!

How many Rivers youth do you know? Are you better than them? If they weren't doing well they would have migrated to other states for greener pastures just the way your brothers move around in search of daily bread, how can you live the US or Dubai to a shithole like Nigeria in pursuit of opportunities, does that make sense? You want a failure that failed to transform his state to rule Nigeria? How many Rivers youth move to Anambra for sustainability?
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by Smartguyboy(m): 12:09pm On Apr 29, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
so what exactly did you god obi do in Lagos if he's people can't stay in their state? What's the essence of governance? Even obi himself doesn't live in Anambra, Willie obiano lives in the US, Charles soludo never lived in Anambra before he became governor, if you can't make your state habitable and an investment hub, you've failed as a governor, obi is a failure!
Peter Odili base Abuja,
Amechi was living Ghana when they made him governor.
Wike soon will leave Port Harcourt will You call him a failure too?
If you reason like human being you will ask yourself if all Lagosian live in lagos ?
During Obi time he was the best governor ever for you it’s nothing for reasonable people it an achievement you are calling him failure because he did not loot the state dry and borrow money 💴.
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by Smartjob1(f): 12:15pm On Apr 29, 2023
Including the one that is bringing back your brothers and sisters from Sudan.
Peacemaker5128:
Please tell all ipob terrorists
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by garfield1: 1:14pm On Apr 29, 2023
Fibonacci88:
Foolish wike went to lobby for appointment. The idiot will only be compensated with board membership of a failed parastatal. He is on a long thing of he is hoping for ministerial appointment. Las Las the drug lord will return the stolen mandate

Tinubu almost won crs
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by vanitybutiwanti: 1:22pm On Apr 29, 2023
Smartguyboy:

Peter Odili base Abuja,
Amechi was living Ghana when they made him governor.
Wike soon will leave Port Harcourt will You call him a failure too?
If you reason like human being you will ask yourself if all Lagosian live in lagos ?
During Obi time he was the best governor ever for you it’s nothing for reasonable people it an achievement you are calling him failure because he did not loot the state dry and borrow money 💴.
STFU odili lives in old GRA Port Harcourt, you don't know anything, Amachi was speaker for 8 years and he travelled to ghana because his life was at risk, while he was in Ghana, wike fought for his mandate in Nigeria, obi is a failure, Amaechi was miles ahead of obi, fashola was alsonahea of him, Sullivan chime did more than your god obi, obi did nothing in Anambra, I understand that you have to support him because he's your fellow Igbo man.
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by GreatrAnalyst: 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2023
Would you guys have moved forward if you didn't win?
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by Helgreenluv(m): 7:41pm On Apr 29, 2023
[quote author=PoliciaNLand I carry a special grace. I no dey chop ban. Cry me a river please. As e dey pain you, e dey sweet me. Busy body na him dey worry you. No go face your family problems
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 8:00pm On Apr 29, 2023
Throwback:
All sane Nigerians are backing the incoming Tinubu administration.

No sane Nigerian or sensible human being will support electoral criminalities and a drug baron.
Just shut up and let Nigeria take it course.
In Nigeria everything goes including fraud.
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by onome2013: 10:41pm On Apr 29, 2023
For your selfish reasons
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by Helgreenluv(m): 4:29am On Apr 30, 2023
PoliciaNLand I never chop ban despite your busy body. My grace na your mate? Abeg come make I employ you as my driver. It's very obvious that are a jobless. At least you'll be earning something will transform your miserable life. I come in peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Military Force Alone Can’t Defeat Boko Haram, Others – Obama / Lockdown: Umahi Suspends Commissioner, Perm Sec, Others Over ‘porous’ Boundaries / APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.