Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,766 members, 7,844,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) (24162 Views)

I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) / South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation / Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by correctguy101(m): 3:52am On Apr 29, 2023
Wike is wicked....

Wike is an eediot....

How should the impoverished Nigerians back Tinubu or any of them baastards?
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by Omoikarekimire(m): 3:54am On Apr 29, 2023
Moral lessons of the whole election saga, its just a war between the rich and the poor. The rich has won again and the poor man continue with the slogan "e go better".I told y'all the poor people are in it. It is not a tribal war, it is an economy war between rich and the poor. Folks got to wake up and see how they can cash out this Tinubu era. Since OBJ's time most families have been in serious economy condition. That's the reason why that your Uncle have not bought his car since 2003.Hope y'all got what I am saying.
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by PoliciaNLand: 4:02am On Apr 29, 2023
Helgreenluv:
Baddestqueen and finestgurlie open your deaf ears and hear. This one loud o! Obi ti lule. Mr Pandora aka Yes Daddy is finished completely!
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by Peacemaker5128: 4:07am On Apr 29, 2023
Y
PotatoSalad:

The problem with you obidients is that you don't even know when someone is on your side.
Read the guy's comment again. This time, slowly.
read my comment slowly again or you check my previous post
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by StreetSoldier(m): 4:38am On Apr 29, 2023
Testify256:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank
You're very lazy, I must be sincere.
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by Ten06(m): 5:00am On Apr 29, 2023
Fullish and selfish man raise to power 100
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by kolas88(m): 5:24am On Apr 29, 2023
Acidosis:

Rigging time is over. Time to activate looting. Nigerians in their 2 by 2 rooms in shanty towns should back Mr. Drug Lord and Mr. Rigger for a better Nigeria. cheesy

You want to make progress without justice?? Clowns! grin
We told you then to get use to it that ASIWAJU is your next president but you refused to get sense. It is now your time to start crying for the next four years and possibly eight years
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by obama99: 5:49am On Apr 29, 2023
The g5 now knows better now who wile is really. Alakoba man
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by Vision101(m): 6:23am On Apr 29, 2023
@gbishman
What is PDP doing, Wike should be expelled immediately form PDP.

@me
If you expel him he will ask all rivers state pdp elected members to decamp to apc. The PDP will loose more. He's like shit water in the hands of PDP.
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by mbos: 6:39am On Apr 29, 2023
Only the morally insane will support tinubu and satanic APC
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by Dottormentor: 7:12am On Apr 29, 2023
If wike is a foolish man then your father is also foolish for not training you well to behave in public.
Ashiere Omo
marlow1962:
Wike is a foolish man. This is to show u that no Nigerian politician has ur interest at heart, so keep killing yourselves, no go get sense.
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by ruffDiamond: 7:15am On Apr 29, 2023
Thief nubu go hear iwin! Ole druggie
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by simfrost90210: 7:36am On Apr 29, 2023
grin grin grin una too dey run speed joor oh
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by Squirrel1(m): 7:57am On Apr 29, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

Sharap
Baba complain no de solve problem o. Just find way for your same, and his government might favour you.
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by Traplord09: 8:04am On Apr 29, 2023
always encourage young Nigerians to move around Africa. Even if it is Cotonou, please visit. You won't understand how backward Nigeria is until you step out of that country. In fact the only part of Ecowas road that is bad is the Nigerian axis. Once you cross seme, uzo bu ute!😏😏😏😏🏴‍☠️

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by Djele: 8:04am On Apr 29, 2023
God punish u wike
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by theredaddy: 8:06am On Apr 29, 2023
Acidosis:

Rigging time is over. Time to activate looting. Nigerians in their 2 by 2 rooms in shanty towns should back Mr. Drug Lord and Mr. Rigger for a better Nigeria. cheesy

You want to make progress without justice?? Clowns! grin

on top these small comment, see saliva everywhere
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by goodnessme1(f): 8:16am On Apr 29, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
Please tell all ipob terrorists
What of one Nigerians terrorist.

Remember Boko Haram are your fellow
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by Alpharey: 8:19am On Apr 29, 2023
Peacemaker5128:

And that should be the way forward, calling your fellow free citizens terrorists. No peace to the wicked. The situation of the country tells you everything. You are free to deny as usual. Battle with your conscience. That is, if you have any.
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by Alpharey: 8:21am On Apr 29, 2023
goodnessme1:
What of one Nigerians terrorist.

Remember Boko Haram are your fellow

And the trouble maker answers peacemaker. What a name. Chaaiii
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by Edoziesmart(m): 8:22am On Apr 29, 2023
Peacemaker5128:

Did IPOB told you they have anything to do with Nigeria politics?
Let me even tell you something you don't know. IPOB members hate Peter Obi to the core let alone tinubu.
They don't have common voters card, that's why south east result are too poor compare to the massive population we have in South East excluding Ebonyi State that has lesser population.

So don't mistake IPOB to we Obidient youth.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by Edoziesmart(m): 8:25am On Apr 29, 2023
BabaAgba79:

That Obi lost healed me of so many ailments. I stood on queue for 6 hrs to cast my vote for BAT in Kubwa Abuja. Obi is a bigger disaster than Buhari! I just hate stingy people. I love cheerful givers! Tinubu is the answer!
Is this topic has anything to do with Obi??
Or you want to be unfortunate in life 😡

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by vanitybutiwanti: 8:26am On Apr 29, 2023
Smartguyboy:

You are talking about road that was 16 years ago really ? Can you mention any road Tinubu work that is still good ?
The battle has been won by drug baron we are not complaining anymore I am just saying the Rivers people always reap what they sow . History will always repeat itself again on them. That all I have to say.
Obi did nothing in Anambra, you claim to be Igbo but I bet you don't live in Anambra, if he transformed Your state, why do you guys move to other states for opportunities? I'm not a fan of BAT but he enacted some policies and laid the foundation for a prosperous Lagos, Are you aware that he made the ajah area a free trade zone and that's where the dangote refinery is domiciled and also the new seaport, he also established a lot of government agencies, the other day soludo invited senior lastma officials for a programme in Anambra, can you highlight some policies enacted by obi that has stood the test of time? It's not about going around and trying to deceive people with his utterances. Rivers people made their choice and they will live with the consequences of their choices whether good or bad, same way you're trying to force the SS to secede with you because of their oil and seaports, do you know what your father's did to the SS people during the war and you expect the SS people to take your side? You people are always trying to blackmail people emotional, your brother has lost and BAT will rule for at least 4 years, get used to it.
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by pikechukwu6(m): 8:32am On Apr 29, 2023
it's only the f**ls will agree with the nuisance lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by lildush(m): 8:33am On Apr 29, 2023
helinues:
Best way to move the country forward

Back a fraudulent sick old drugie for president? You guys are so unbelievable.. we're have u seen that in the whole wide world? Tinubu thinks Nigerians are stupid.. but the doubt will be cleared soon. We say no to a drug lord
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by marlow1962(m): 8:35am On Apr 29, 2023
Dottormentor:
If wike is a foolish man then your father is also foolish for not training you well to behave in public.
Ashiere Omo
Coming from someone who doesn't have a father either, a BASTARD for that matter.
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by Mamaafrik1(m): 8:36am On Apr 29, 2023
Abi this wan dey ment ni...
We follow you collect bribe??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by lildush(m): 8:36am On Apr 29, 2023
Wike my man . After u have cash out from tinubu to rigg election in rivers. Nemesis will catch up with you guys very soon
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by helinues: 8:37am On Apr 29, 2023
lildush:

Back a fraudulent sick old drugie for president? You guys are so unbelievable.. we're have u seen that in the whole wide world? Tinubu thinks Nigerians are stupid.. but the doubt will be cleared soon. We say no to a drug lord

The same Tinubu will rule over you and your family. Nothing, I repeat nothing you can do about it than to relocate to Cambodia
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by lildush(m): 8:45am On Apr 29, 2023
helinues:

The same Tinubu will rule over you and your family. Nothing, I repeat nothing you can do about it than to relocate to Cambodia

He will rule over you. Not me. The word of God said affliction shall not rise again for the second time...as long as the Lord lives. This shall not come to pass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With Heads Of Toyota Company And Japan Bank / Governor Makinde Appoints Ahmed Murtala, Kano Indigene As Aide / Governor Obaseki Storms Out Of APC Meeting On Impeached Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.