Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,228 members, 7,836,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu (21445 Views)

IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns / Gbajabiamila: I’ll Not Be Party To Any Press Gagging Bill / Edo Assembly Crisis: I’ll Not Issue Fresh Proclamation - Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by GeneralPula: 4:57pm On May 03, 2023
wman:
Good.

Please don't marginalize other tribes like Buhari.

Have a compassionate heart and work hard for the people.

Many igbos don't like you. But please prove us wrong by succeeding and doing well.
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by sunboy(m): 5:00pm On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Asiwaju is a father to all, you all will come to love him.

This is for sure, if his health doesn’t fail him… those against him now will be wowed and eventually give him a landslide winning for another 4 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Versal: 5:08pm On May 03, 2023
Guestlander:

You looked into your crystal ball and saw Trump as the next president of America? Too many jokers on Nairaland.
There is no crystal ball
its Common sense
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Guestlander: 5:10pm On May 03, 2023
Versal:

There is no crystal ball
its Common sense

Ok nice, perhaps you can help by using your common sense to predict the next powerball winning numbers.
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by drlateef: 5:25pm On May 03, 2023
socialmediaman:
Should we remind him who owns what he's holding?

Go and remind IPOB miscreants.
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Greattie08: 5:27pm On May 03, 2023
Ogiame:
Dem no dey like mumu for our side.
Do you guys love mumu in your area?

You are a sorest loser, chai!!!

So embittered but unfortunately, ASIWAJU is already ahead, so, sorry is now your name!!!
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Greattie08: 5:28pm On May 03, 2023
Ogiame:
Dem no dey like mumu for our side.
Do you guys love mumu in your area?

You are a sorest loser, chai!!!

So embittered but unfortunately, ASIWAJU is already ahead, so, sorry is now your name!!!

Good evening!
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Asswipemod: 5:31pm On May 03, 2023
Estello:

https://lagostoday.com.ng/ill-not-marginalise-any-part-of-nigeria-tinubu/

It's always a Yoruba thing. Even Obasanjo did the same. But let others get there, especially Hausa/Fulanis, you will see something else. Even Jonathan was surrounded by Igbos. The number 1 fear of Fulanis is an Igbo presidency. They will do anything to stop it because they know what Igbos are capable of and what will befall them. Fulanis, Igbos, SS people are all the same in behavior. Yorubas are always different.
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Jackipapa: 5:53pm On May 03, 2023
GeneralPula:

He won’t..

He’s never been a divider nor bigot. He appointed & worked with many non-yorubas when he was a Governor!

Asiwaju is a Unifier!

You’ll see it !

Let him admit that he did not win the election, then we can talk!
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by viodemus: 5:53pm On May 03, 2023
Fraudulent criminal tribalist.

We will see if you want to go and pack the sham forces with islamics yorubas, or you will make it equal.

Igbos don't want to be dependent on other tribes. Embassies are in Lagos and Abuja, let them go to other places. And the sea ports.

I hope am wrong about this natural tribalist fraud, i hope I would wish I are my words, but we can't trust alone, until it is experienced.
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by socialmediaman: 5:59pm On May 03, 2023
Racoon:
Says someone who Oba said Igbos should jump into Lagoon if they don't vote his preferred candidate. Someone who reluctantly went to campaign in the SW, So says a Tinubu whose thugs were victimising Igbos in Lagos during the 2023 elections.

Same “I belong to everyone and belong to no one”. Same people. Anyone who believes any of that is deluding themselves
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by GreyLaw(m): 6:06pm On May 03, 2023
DevilsEqual:
Marginalization is a strong word just like Hate

You must be very inhumane and wickedly hard-hearted to be able to pull off such stunt as a president in the helm of affairs

I'm sure Asiwaju wouldn't do that...he doesnt harbour vile like the bile duct

Buhari pulled it off seamlessly. Tinubu might be many things but I don't think he is a tribalistic person.
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Raf4: 6:07pm On May 03, 2023
Racoon:
Says someone who Oba said Igbos should jump into Lagoon if they don't vote his preferred candidate. Someone who reluctantly went to campaign in the SW, So says a Tinubu whose thugs were victimising Igbos in Lagos during the 2023 elections.

If for instance Ijaw or Calabar people were constituting nuisance in your SE states or had turned themselves to opposition party or working against your political interest in your land, you would have done worse.
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Raf4: 6:11pm On May 03, 2023
QualityShare:
Liar!

You have already started marginalizing South East with your transition committee. But one thing is certain, you will never rule Nigeria. Peter Obi will reclaim back his stolen mandate.

Sorry oooo, Tinubu has started ruling you guys already. How u go do now?
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Tinubuderanged: 6:14pm On May 03, 2023
See mumu. You have already marginalized the Christians, what type of marginalization is this drug Barron talking about?
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by moskush1(m): 6:15pm On May 03, 2023
Oga you did not win, that mandate will be reclaimed you will not rule this country
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Raf4: 6:20pm On May 03, 2023
Ogiame:
So we should keep allowing drug loving Imbecilës like Tinubu because no one is perfect?
Please move ahead with your santinmonious talk

Should we now bomb anambra state because they produce the highest number of dr-gs pushers languishing in various prisons all over the world?
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Mccullum: 6:34pm On May 03, 2023
Tinubu, the commander of all politicians in Nigeria,

I'm highly impressed on your victory at the poll,

I also optimistic that you will use your brilliant performance

in government to convince your haters to respect you gradually.

I strongly sure that your presidency will be the best that will happen to Nigeria.
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by smsinnigeria(m): 6:43pm On May 03, 2023
[quote author=AntiChristian post=122907150]Baba Seyi!!

[b]May Allah guide you and direct your affairs to be the best President Nigeria would ever have since 1999!

Same way your Allah guided and directed Buhari . Seems everyone that mention this Allah frequently is worst than the devil.
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Gbogbowa: 6:49pm On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Asiwaju is a father to all, you all will come to love him.
A father and he stole our vote through Wike a father indeed
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Enemyofpeace: 6:50pm On May 03, 2023
Liar! The list of members of your inauguration committee speaks volumes
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by rummmy: 6:51pm On May 03, 2023
President select of Nigeria have spoken...
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Enemyofpeace: 6:51pm On May 03, 2023
Mccullum:
Tinubu, the commander of all politicians in Nigeria,

I'm highly impressed on your victory at the poll,

I also optimistic that you will use your brilliant performance

in government to convince your haters to respect you gradually.

I strongly sure that your presidency will be the best that will happen to Nigeria.
Tinubu has nothing to offer Nigeria. Know that and know peace
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by AntiChristian: 6:54pm On May 03, 2023
[quote author=smsinnigeria post=122910576][/quote]

Your pastors that were predicting elections falsely, na God inspire them with lies?

Smsinnigeria
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Mccullum: 7:02pm On May 03, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Tinubu has nothing to offer Nigeria. Know that and know peace

Thanks you but I will always wishing rewarding future for my Naija, no where like home, know that and know peace.
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by tfelicityk(m): 7:04pm On May 03, 2023
Asiwaju, Akanbi is a father to all, you all will come to love him soon.

Say No to Hate
Say Yes to Love
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by hotseat: 7:11pm On May 03, 2023
The bitterness that some implacable enemies have for the Asiwaju is such that even if he brings heaven to earth, they would still revile him.

Defeat is a bitter pill to swallow!
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by lildush(m): 7:14pm On May 03, 2023
QualityShare:
Liar!

You have already started marginalizing South East with your transition committee. But one thing is certain, you will never rule Nigeria. Peter Obi will reclaim back his stolen mandate.

Gbam... You have said it all
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Enemyofpeace: 7:14pm On May 03, 2023
Mccullum:

Thanks you but I will always wishing rewarding future for my Naija, no where like home, know that and know peace.
yinmu!
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by mp3ree: 7:26pm On May 03, 2023
QualityShare:
Liar!

Your Monika should be qualityShit
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by WorldRichest: 7:32pm On May 03, 2023
Ogiame:
Coming from the same drug baron that engineered his useless MC Oluomo to carry out bigotry in Lagos?

Thousands of your brethren that were sacked in Enugu, Anambra, Imo, Abia, and Ebonyi civil service are currently in Lagos civil service. The number of Igbos teachers in Lagos is more than the total number of teachers in all the five Igbo states combined. How else can will save your people from selling inside holdups?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source / Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah / 46 Senators Sign Up To Back Buhari In Polls Order Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.