Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu (21440 Views)

IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns / Gbajabiamila: I’ll Not Be Party To Any Press Gagging Bill / Edo Assembly Crisis: I’ll Not Issue Fresh Proclamation - Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Odogwuzack: 3:59pm On May 03, 2023
QualityShare:
Liar!

You have already started marginalizing South East with your transition committee. But one thing is certain, you will never rule Nigeria. Peter Obi will reclaim back his stolen mandate.

Wake up! It's morning already. grin

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by BossLA: 4:02pm On May 03, 2023
Estello:

https://lagostoday.com.ng/ill-not-marginalise-any-part-of-nigeria-tinubu/
Buhari once said i belong to everyone and i belong to no one
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by MFORC(m): 4:02pm On May 03, 2023
James ibori and Peter odili. Nigeria politics na wa.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by mariahAngel(f): 4:04pm On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Asiwaju is a father to all, you all will come to love him.

I just knew I'd find you here. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 03, 2023
Buhari said he belongs to everyone and belongs to no one.He turns out to be an ethnic and religious extremists.
Tinubu will not be different from buhari
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 03, 2023
Draslo:

Talk is cheap but the ratio of your kinfolk who are thriving in Lagos against Yorubas in South Eastern Nigeria is enough for you to believe in him but your Obidient affiliations have blinded you
Mehhhn u are such a foool!!! So my contribution makes u think u know where I'm from or my political affiliation? U are a waste to ur generation. FYI I have no party affiliation nor do I belong to the tribe u assume I am. I don't give a fck who is the president of ur shithole cos they're all the same worn out wasted empty promise singers like all those before but a fool like u will always pick on tribal sentiments in anything and u can't hold any meaningful discussion without being a bigot. Stupid idiot now run to the mods for protection u fool!!!
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Samkuljax(m): 4:12pm On May 03, 2023
See oni igbo wey dey call person drug lord. Your yansh go soon open
Ogiame:
A father to drug lovers.
🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Christistruth02: 4:13pm On May 03, 2023
Ogiame:
Coming from the same drug baron that engineered his useless MC Oluomo to carry out bigotry in Lagos?

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by naturefellow(m): 4:17pm On May 03, 2023
But you marginalised Ibos. Ndi ara!
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by orisa37: 4:22pm On May 03, 2023
OFCOURSE AS A YORUBA MAN, IT IS NOT IN OUR CULTURE TO MARGINALIZE ANYONE, EVEN OUR ENEMIES.
WE ARE FROM ILE IFE, THE HOUSE (LAND) OF LOVE.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by naturefellow(m): 4:22pm On May 03, 2023
Christistruth02:
X
lame clapback.

Are you foolish by default, or for the moment?

Did Obi mobilise thugs and agberos like you to instigate violence and voter suppression during elections?
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by kpompey: 4:24pm On May 03, 2023
Ogiame:
Coming from the same drug baron that engineered his useless MC Oluomo to carry out bigotry in Lagos?
Hatred will soon kill haters tribe

1 Like

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by kpompey: 4:27pm On May 03, 2023
Racoon:
Says someone who Oba said Igbos should jump into Lagoon if they don't vote his preferred candidate. Someone who reluctantly went to campaign in the SW, So says a Tinubu whose thugs were victimising Igbos in Lagos during the 2023 elections.
igbos are victimising themselves. They started the dirty politics in the east. Humiliating and beating anyone who vote other candidate except the Pandora failure. Peterdunce Obi.

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Bashirkareem31: 4:28pm On May 03, 2023
daygee12:

That means he is the father of all IGBOS
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you can say that again

1 Like

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by zomby(m): 4:30pm On May 03, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:
Guinean drug pusher. We already know you. A leopard does not change its spots. Mandate thief.

No matter what is on ground; whether good or bad or ugly, the pigs from the east will never be happy. They are born to hate everything including themselves, so, there is absolutely no reasons to waste any time on these hopeless losers. I pray that Tinubu ignores them and focuses on the rest of Nigerians, who want to see our country to be great again.
Allow the pigs to continue to kill themselves like dogs. They are all bad news from the top to the bottom….This is the top reason why nobody respects or wants them around all over the world…They will continue to lose till the end of time.
It shall be well for the rest of Nigerians and Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Khastro(m): 4:31pm On May 03, 2023
That's what PMB said! Just get on board first, and let us say this for you Instead
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Ijaya123: 4:32pm On May 03, 2023
Ogiame:

Is this what you will spend your next 8 years of your life doing because your messiah was beaten in an election fairly and squarely?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by biggie73(m): 4:33pm On May 03, 2023
Ogiame:
So we should keep allowing drug loving Imbecilës like Tinubu because no one is perfect?
Please move ahead with your santinmonious talk
...last time I checked Jagaban is the President-elect. Go to court.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by 8stargeneral: 4:33pm On May 03, 2023
Exactly what buhari said
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Guestlander: 4:34pm On May 03, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:
Guinean drug pusher. We already know you. A leopard does not change its spots. Mandate thief.

Hehehe, the sore losers are still as bitter as ever. Continue like this and Guinea will become even better than Biafra in the long run.

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Versal: 4:35pm On May 03, 2023
Zoogeria has finally lost it
Damned country!
Will he be going for a meeting in US?
Will he stand with Trump, the next president of America?
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Guestlander: 4:37pm On May 03, 2023
Versal:
Zoogeria has finally lost it
Damned country!
Will he be going for a meeting in US?
Will he stand with Trump, the next president of America?

You looked into your crystal ball and saw Trump as the next president of America? Too many jokers on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 4:39pm On May 03, 2023
Godjone:
Who dash you mr INEC select? You are not our president. You are president of Mahmud Yakubu
this one is still crying over what has gone. Oooo ti looooooo

1 Like

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Afonja007: 4:41pm On May 03, 2023
Tinubu did not get up to 2000 votes in Rivers state as a whole, wike will pay for his sins one way or the other
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by OfoIgbo: 4:49pm On May 03, 2023
GeneralPula:

He won’t..

He’s never been a divider nor bigot. He appointed & worked with many non-yorubas when he was a Governor!

Asiwaju is a Unifier!

You’ll see it !

The same man that unleashed bigotry in Lagos through Onanuga, FFK, MC Oluomo and others.

He has already revealed who he is to everyone. The repercussions of his bigotry will become more evident as the days go by. He must pay for it.
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Tareq1105: 4:50pm On May 03, 2023
Ogiame:

The train has left you at the station.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Kollabo419: 4:52pm On May 03, 2023
Nna mehnnn

I Am afraid
Completely afraid ……
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Christistruth02: 4:53pm On May 03, 2023

1 Like

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by bdon12: 4:53pm On May 03, 2023
d way femi Gbajianonsense dey follow like houseboy sha...e dey giv me concern
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by GoodIsGod: 4:55pm On May 03, 2023
Baba's managers have changed his type of dress. No more open sleeves type of buba. grin

Anything under the agbada is completely concealed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB / NBC Shuts Down REACH FM, Okorocha's Radio Station In Imo State / Senator-elect Ekwunife Holds Victory Party, Appreciates Ndi Anambra Central.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.