Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu (21392 Views)

IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns / Gbajabiamila: I’ll Not Be Party To Any Press Gagging Bill / Edo Assembly Crisis: I’ll Not Issue Fresh Proclamation - Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Ogiame: 7:52pm On May 03, 2023
WorldRichest:

Thousands of your brethren that were sacked in Enugu, Anambra, Imo, Abia, and Ebonyi civil service are currently in Lagos civil service. The number of Igbos teachers in Lagos is more than the total number of teachers in all the five Igbo states combined. How else can will save your people from selling inside holdups?
Odé, I am not Igbo

1 Like

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 8:41pm On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Asiwaju is a father to all, you all will come to love him.
we can't love a drug baron because we don't do drugs
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Johnsinia(m): 9:29pm On May 03, 2023
Work and make Onitsha seaport functional then we will take you serious.
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by kay29000(m): 10:34pm On May 03, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Talk is cheap. Buhari said more than this in 2015.

Buhari made promises before winning the election...this man has already won.
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Melagros(m): 10:37pm On May 03, 2023
Ogiame:
A father to drug lovers.
🤣🤣
Confirmed
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Melagros(m): 10:38pm On May 03, 2023
Godjone:
Who dash you mr INEC select? You are not our president. You are president of Mahmud Yakubu
That's all
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:19am On May 04, 2023
If Tinubu is whom God has brought to seat to transform Nigeria, nothing can truncate his presidency.But oftentimes people that were so vilified,mocked,hated,turn out to be a dazzling star.
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Akungitit: 5:08am On May 04, 2023
Please don't give IPOB zone anything they didn't vote for you.
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Umueme: 7:35am On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Asiwaju is a father to all, you all will come to love him.

I definitely pray and hope so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Interoma(m): 10:21am On May 04, 2023
socialmediaman:
“I belong to everybody and nobody”. Same people. Believe them at your own delusion.

Meanwhile should we remind him who owns what he's holding?
You these people are not serious, I beg let hear word.
The winner the inec announced according to the power entrusted into it hand, is Bola Hammed Tinubu, what else
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by seunayantokun(m): 1:06pm On May 04, 2023
That's to say you are aware your predecessor marginalised some parts of Nigeria.
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by yetunsbay(m): 1:51pm On May 04, 2023
QualityShare:
Liar!

You have already started marginalizing South East with your transition committee. But one thing is certain, you will never rule Nigeria. Peter Obi will reclaim back his stolen mandate.
some of u will just be typing rubbish. Wake up
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by cumoverna: 5:59pm On May 04, 2023
How do we get a referendum in this country sef?
I just want to know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison / Tina Agbarha Joins PDP, Dumps APC For "Using & Dumping" Her / Goodluck Jonathan On A Condolence Visit To Dickson Over His Mother's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.