Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,382 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) (36950 Views)

Couple Seen Kissing On A Moving Motorcycle (Photo, Video) / Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance / Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) by korede181: 7:56pm On May 05, 2023
Rayban25:
That man is one of the problems of this country.

Kissing a woman with lip gloss on is one of the best sensations ever. Mumu man
mumu dey talk
Re: Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) by miniziter(m): 8:03pm On May 05, 2023
Rokiat:
Bush man, this one wouldn’t even know how to give head. I feel for the bride.
Hajia Rokiat Awusubullahi
Re: Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) by phemmyfour: 8:04pm On May 05, 2023
blaquebelle:
You can tell what kind of marriage they will have already.
Honestly, he will stop the woman from using make up
Re: Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) by phemmyfour: 8:05pm On May 05, 2023
Rokiat:
Awọn header ti de

1 Like

Re: Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:16pm On May 05, 2023
Rayban25:

It's a poison to the stomach
Re: Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:19pm On May 05, 2023
That me ooo, that's exact what I will do if the lipstick is much.
I go don buy new handki put for pocket, what nonsense don't you know we will be asked to kiss and you still went ahead to apply plenty lipstick grin grin
Re: Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) by LewisIsADog(m): 8:20pm On May 05, 2023
Warl0ck:
se.un mynd.44 muki.na2 rule 2

Thought you were going to bring your 'rave' after you were done fuking your stupid mother?
Re: Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) by LewisIsADog(m): 8:21pm On May 05, 2023
Warl0ck:
seu.n mynd.44 mukin.a2 rule 2

Clown ass.

You only want to insult a person who wouldn't insult you back. Now y'all are running to the mods.

Piigs.
Re: Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) by Thewesterner(m): 8:23pm On May 05, 2023
Some people will just be commenting rubbish. Some of us are like that... Like me I don't use perfume, wristwatch and necklace
Re: Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) by Yseone(m): 8:52pm On May 05, 2023
Which planet are you from?

Rayban25:

You dont have to swallow the lip gloss now oga.

When weather is dry and you sometimes use lip gloss do you swallow it?
Re: Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 05, 2023
Yseone:
Which planet are you from?

It's either you cant read or you havent applied some sort of balm on your lips during harmattan and rubbing it off later

Either of those are not my problem .

Will a normal human being willfully ingest lipstick as the person accused me of doing?
Re: Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) by chivic(m): 10:00pm On May 05, 2023
Ara21:
This man will be a wicked husband, if he can't tolerate ordinary lipstick in the public I wonder what he will take at home.

It's not being wicked .He is just being real.Many ladies feels that the lipstick makes their lips more attractive and so sometimes they over do it. I prefer it very mild in a way that it will almost look natural .
I also have a feeling that he might have told her that if it's too much and ,they say "you may kiss the bride " he will reduce it.
Re: Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:46pm On May 05, 2023
Say no to cancer grin
Re: Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) by vikstandon(m): 10:55pm On May 05, 2023
Rokiat:

In recent news, MouthAction isn't healthy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) by eas01: 11:02pm On May 05, 2023
Rokiat:
Give head? God no go gree.
Re: Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) by alizma: 11:11pm On May 05, 2023
Rayban25:

According to you not him
Re: Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) by seunayantokun(m): 11:38pm On May 05, 2023
Love, for that correct man, no blind at all.
Re: Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) by zzbrodah: 3:31am On May 06, 2023
Ara21:
This man will be a wicked husband, if he can't tolerate ordinary lipstick in the public I wonder what he will take at home.

The guy no fit inconvenient himself for d woman at all.This love get K leg
Re: Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) by tfash96(m): 9:07am On May 06, 2023
[quote author=GodsLyfe post=122948606][/quote] Ritualist in the building
Re: Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) by Organs(m): 10:30am On May 06, 2023
Rokiat:

Na wah 😩 for you!!!
Re: Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) by sleekman(m): 10:42am On May 06, 2023
Rokiat:
Madam head hunter, oral cancer giver. You do well i see you.
Re: Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) by Godwin25king: 2:34pm On May 06, 2023
Heard lipsticks contains some chemicals that is capable of killing if swallowed.
Re: Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) by Anijay1212(m): 6:34pm On May 06, 2023
Rokiat:
grin
Chai
angry
Re: Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) by Twoclans(f): 8:08pm On May 06, 2023
Rokiat:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina / Man Proposes To Older White Lover In Delta State (Photos) / "I Will Be Your Loyal Servant For Life" - Kenyan Lady Tells Her White Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.