Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) (36996 Views)

Couple Seen Kissing On A Moving Motorcycle (Photo, Video) / Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance / Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) by gift2xl: 3:27pm On May 05, 2023
Rokiat:
Bush man, this one wouldn’t even know how to give head. I feel for the bride.

cry
Re: Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) by larryeffizy1(m): 3:28pm On May 05, 2023
The fear of cancer (Chemical) is the beginning of wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:28pm On May 05, 2023
Rokiat:
Give head to something that has a stinking fishy odour; men don suffer!

4 Likes

Re: Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) by Krublog(m): 3:29pm On May 05, 2023
Rokiat:

Who cares tell that to your woman. Weitie concern me with what you can and can’t do?

Just as the man wiping her lips and "choosing" what to kiss should not concern you.

Rokiat, don't be an hypocrite. cry

6 Likes

Re: Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) by excel101(m): 3:29pm On May 05, 2023
Rayban25:
That man is one of the problems of this country.

Kissing a woman with lip gloss on is one of the best sensations ever. Mumu man
Are you saying kissing a woman with lipstick gives you a better sensation than the proper knacking?
Re: Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) by sharisto(m): 3:31pm On May 05, 2023
Them do u do head giving......abeg shift
Rokiat:

1 Like

Re: Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) by seetomorrow: 3:31pm On May 05, 2023
Rokiat:

Hmmm, miss head collector, i hail ohh tongue we wey be head giver, we dey your back oh.
Re: Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) by excel101(m): 3:32pm On May 05, 2023
Rokiat:
You see the cause of throat cancer, giving head without properly clearing the area from smelly slime and mucus.

4 Likes

Re: Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) by Tonytonex(m): 3:33pm On May 05, 2023
WOW! The man get sense
Re: Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) by kingyakos: 3:34pm On May 05, 2023
U don't like lipstick but you marry a woman that can't do make up without applying lipstick.

1 Like

Re: Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 05, 2023
excel101:
Are you saying kissing a woman with lipstick gives you a better sensation than the proper knacking?

Show me where I said that.
Re: Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) by maureensylvia(f): 3:35pm On May 05, 2023
What my husband can do

Man hates lipstick

2 Likes

Re: Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) by Angelfrost(m): 3:35pm On May 05, 2023
omowolewa:
Which kin joke is that?
He doesn't know that the cake is sweeter with the icing

Tell that lie to a diabetic!
Re: Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) by Trustedpronet: 3:36pm On May 05, 2023
This guy can never do mouth action
Re: Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) by Walamide: 3:36pm On May 05, 2023
We don tell them... Dem no hear.. Now e don happen.
You show know what you man likes.. This actually speaks volume

4 Likes

Re: Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) by sparko1(m): 3:36pm On May 05, 2023
Rokiat:

Well not everyone likes those paints, most (all actually) ladies are more beautiful without it, so why wear it?

2 Likes

Re: Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) by Laple0541(m): 3:36pm On May 05, 2023
Mumu man!

Didn't he know his bride uses lipsticks before then? Didn't he know he was going to kiss her on the day? He should have told her not to wear the lipstick on the day rather than belittling her with such gesture. Anyway ma their wahala.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) by Les: 3:37pm On May 05, 2023
darkwan:

keep that white nonesense to yourself....
sarcasm ooooo
Re: Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) by Mom007(f): 3:40pm On May 05, 2023
Poor girl. Well, at least she can't say she didn't see the signs.

1 Like

Re: Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) by Haveyoueatentod: 3:40pm On May 05, 2023
How about kissing her and wiping his mouth after. Red flag that woman I pity her.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) by Topmaike007(m): 3:43pm On May 05, 2023
Rayban25:

Wetin this one dey talk chineke Nna
Re: Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) by Slurity(m): 3:43pm On May 05, 2023
Rayban25:

You appear to be the mumu man here bros. You cant force your own food on all other men. i may even use water and soap to clean the mouth before kissing her.

4 Likes

Re: Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) by bitbillionaire: 3:45pm On May 05, 2023
A red flag showing that the man would be an unromantic and insensitive husband.

What stopped him from kissing her with the lipstick and clean his own mouth later instead of embarrassing the lady?

4 Likes

Re: Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) by Slurity(m): 3:46pm On May 05, 2023
emexnaija:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVJcQli80Ig
Believe me, this guy is a medical student or at least study health related course. I may even use soap to wash her mouth before kissing. Call me local man, I dont care

2 Likes

Re: Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) by elonize(m): 3:46pm On May 05, 2023
Rayban25:

u don swallow 200 paint bucket b dat o...
Re: Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) by Connected1: 3:47pm On May 05, 2023
Rokiat:

Who cares tell that to your woman. Weitie concern me with what you can and can’t do?

Then I wonder how what the man did concerns you too.
🤷‍♂️

Tatafoo.
Re: Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) by SLOVFO(m): 3:49pm On May 05, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:
On my wedding day, My wife must not wear any make up whatsoever..

Simple white powder will do..
Na so

1 Like

Re: Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) by gebest: 3:49pm On May 05, 2023
Nice one
Re: Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) by Warl0ck: 3:51pm On May 05, 2023
I know say e go be yoruba grin grin
Re: Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) by bonnyhope: 3:51pm On May 05, 2023
Rayban25:

Na ur type d lick pusssyyyyy

1 Like

Re: Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) by bonnyhope: 3:53pm On May 05, 2023
Rokiat:

See this one.....if fuuuck no do u make u give ursef head

1 Like

Re: Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 05, 2023
bonnyhope:

Na ur type d lick pusssyyyyy

I actually dont do that...to me that's nasty...so much bacteria inside one place eww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Will Be Your Loyal Servant For Life" - Kenyan Lady Tells Her White Boyfriend / Some Common Misconceptions About Light-skinned Ladies / My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.