Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,232 members, 7,842,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

My Friends Broke My Home Says Married Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friends Broke My Home Says Married Woman (2454 Views)

My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A Nigerian Man / She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friends Broke My Home Says Married Woman by Hamachi(f): 7:29pm On May 08, 2023
A man married his heartthrob. After almost 10 years in the marriage the wife became an Oil tycoon. She runs a thriving business that takes her to almost every part of the world. The husband, still scraping by.

The woman loved her hubby. He drives her everywhere and she seeks out his opinion on almost all matters. Jolly fellows. The husband has 5 out of the 9 cars on the fleet. With the least being a 2012 Prado jeep. Big boy. His wife takes care of him.

Okay, the meat of the story!! The man was with his friends at a regular hangout and the conversation that ensued is both hilarious and a huge lesson:

Friend: "You! I am sorry for you. Your wife has used your destiny. She's so rich whilst you're merely scraping by. Doing fake big boy. We all know your wife is the source of all your bigboyism. Oloshi!! You better think twice. Snatch your destiny away from her before she will finish you !

Husband: "Thanks for the advice. You see, let me tell you something you don't know o. I am 45 years old now and my marriage is just 10years old and for 35 years as a bachelor, I didn't know how to use my destiny. I was suffering, no clothes, no car, couldn't afford a good accommodation. Even to eat na wahala! Now I got married 10 years ago to my wife and she knows how to use my destiny. Now I drive the latest cars and travel with her to any part of the world that even you my friends whose destinies are not been used haven't been to before.

If her usage of my destiny has given me joy, rest/ peace of mind and great comfort like this, then I am going home right now to inform my wife to continue using my destiny o. Infact! She must make sure she finish the destiny. It must not remain o...

Morals:
Never allow friends break your home. Copied

8 Likes

Re: My Friends Broke My Home Says Married Woman by Dogalmighty17: 7:43pm On May 08, 2023
You need to properly format what you just posted. It is not displaying properly

3 Likes

Re: My Friends Broke My Home Says Married Woman by Sonnobax15(m): 7:49pm On May 08, 2023
sad
Na wa

1 Like

Re: My Friends Broke My Home Says Married Woman by Hamachi(f): 5:59am On May 09, 2023
Dogalmighty17:
You need to properly format what you just posted. It is not displaying properly
Done
Re: My Friends Broke My Home Says Married Woman by livenija: 8:56am On May 09, 2023
Mumu

False headline
False story

U no get sense

6 Likes

Re: My Friends Broke My Home Says Married Woman by qtguru(m): 12:21pm On May 09, 2023
livenija:
Mumu

False headline
False story

U no get sense

My guy vex I understand bro grin

1 Like

Re: My Friends Broke My Home Says Married Woman by Jagermeister(m): 5:28pm On May 09, 2023
livenija:
Mumu

False headline
False story

U no get sense

E vex me pass you.

Make me go read the headline 4 times, then read the story again.

2 Likes

Re: My Friends Broke My Home Says Married Woman by Hamachi(f): 9:49pm On May 09, 2023
angry
livenija:
Mumu

False headline
False story

U no get sense
Re: My Friends Broke My Home Says Married Woman by Streetmovement(m): 9:54pm On May 09, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Una no dey see well, he get why that headline dey like that
Re: My Friends Broke My Home Says Married Woman by Hamachi(f): 11:11am On May 31, 2023
angry
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Una no dey see well, he get why that headline dey like that

(1) (Reply)

You Come Home And Catch Your Wife/Girlfriend Reading This / Ladies That Cry! / Men Are The Weaker Vessels Not Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.