Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,510 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself (56561 Views)

My Spiritual Father Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home / Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman / Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Blitzerz: 11:30am On May 10, 2023
FiftyFifty:
Nothing Nigerian Bishops and Pastors do will shock me any more. Gullible Christians are still following them blindly. You can't be Christan and intelligent at the same time.
close your mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Blitzerz: 11:31am On May 10, 2023
The suleman strategy

Prophesy and get accused.

Apc cant deceive us anymore.

This strategy is stale

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:31am On May 10, 2023
youngreezy:

truly,you were raised by apes......since your darling tinubu is the best,come back to Nigeria and stay under him na... simple thing Dem tell you,you begin talk off point .. hehehehehe

Take heart because your Bishop has seen it that the results will be overturned and given to your presidential candidate. cool
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by ipobarecriminals: 11:33am On May 10, 2023
Ddeliverer007:
Lies upon lies upon lies.

God will vindicate his prophet at last.
undecided undecided Wic prophet? Let him go swear with Amadioha,ogun,Ayelala,yemoja. We go believe him after
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Zion243(m): 11:36am On May 10, 2023
Ddeliverer007:
Lies upon lies upon lies.

God will vindicate his prophet at last.

Keep God out of your dirty mouth!
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by staga: 11:36am On May 10, 2023
As of June and July 2020, the airspace into Kotoka International Airport was closed because of the pandemic. How could the Bishop have travelled to Ghana and come back with his family?

Is there something I am missing in this story?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by IpobAntidote: 11:37am On May 10, 2023
Criminal Association of Nigeria CAN, is full of rapist and scammers. Nothing new here. Thisbis normal thing for the Association.
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Karemarealty288(m): 11:37am On May 10, 2023
Someone that had commity of skeletons in his cupboard went as far as chucking mouth in a delicate political matter and think he will go free.........

Politicians are far smarter than all these business clergymen. They will drag this man of men like stolen old ajegunle tigar generator until the piston and rings fall off like cabin biscuits. grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by ImoleNaija: 11:38am On May 10, 2023
All these modern-day Pastors & their mumu followers sef. undecided

He was very angry; so, I told him I had tears from the previous sexual violation," she testified.

He told me I would die if I should tell anyone. I bled a second time because of the forceful entry.

When it comes to sex matter, our so-called sisters-in-the-Lord can lie ehn.

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Ken4Christ: 11:39am On May 10, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Is this not Bishop who prophesied that Obi would be the next President? undecided

I am not concluding that the allegation against him is true. Even if it is, it doesn't stop the operation of the gift of prophecy. The scripture says that the gift and the calling of God is without repentance.

Remember that Apostle Paul commended the Corinthian church for the gift they have but rebuked them for their carnality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Vintage100(m): 11:40am On May 10, 2023
BigYash:
Were you there when it happened? If God opens your eyes to see some of these pastor en. You will repent .. E get one wen I know now.. He womanize like say tomorrow no dey.. He dresses like yahoo boy,with nice rides. Hjhis family no dey naija sef. He bleeps ladies in hotels,his car,and anywhere.. The one wen dey pain me pass ,be say his members so much blive in him.. Na few of these men of God really clean o.. Who no go ,can never know..

Until Christians begin to read bible themselves and stop believing that God speak with these pastors. To me some people are just foolish no matter dia level of education. Dia are some people dat if dia pastors tell them that God tells him to sleep with dia wives, they will agree.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by naturefellow(m): 11:40am On May 10, 2023
Feintline:

Peter obi is the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

You live abroad where you have things simple but wishing evil for those in Nigeria all becos he is your tribesman. Since you love tinubu , while not return to live in Nigeria.
May a tinubu-like person take over your job , life and be your boss.
and forcibly take over your family. Amen

Best prayer for an agbado feeder!
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by alasane: 11:41am On May 10, 2023
"brought out a rod for me to swear with"
a whole Bishop fa
Didn't believe in the God he is serving ?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by naturefellow(m): 11:42am On May 10, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Don't defend the so called god of man. I'm a Christian but knows these people cannot be trusted with sex. Having said that, my knowledge of happening around this kind of news is that those girls are always willingly submitting to them. They only come out to shout when some powerful people influence them with money to ruin the pastor or when they have misunderstanding with the so called god of men.

Every young woman should be banned from getting very close to pastors.
They should even be banned from visits. Women run after men with fame a lot and do everything possible to get them. Also some of the women are under jazz control. Some also are easily manipulated. Funny thing most of these pastors are also married. And someone says marriage will stop extra marital affairs. Someone attacks cellibacy.

For this reason, I hail the catholic church. Though we may have Rev fathers messing up but at least it is quite reduced in the catholic church.
this case is politically-motivated. The more you read the less you know. Thread carefully!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by BigYash: 11:43am On May 10, 2023
Vintage100:

Until Christians begin to read bible themselves and stop believing that God speak with these pastors. To me some people are just foolish no matter dia level of education. Dia are some people dat if dia pastors tell them that God tells him to sleep with dia wives, they will agree.
Some members of these churches are just fools.. The brain washing these pastors gives them,is second to none..
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by alasane: 11:43am On May 10, 2023
naturefellow:
this case is politically-motivated. The more you read the less you know. Thread carefully!

because no be ur sister?
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by youngreezy(m): 11:45am On May 10, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Take heart because your Bishop has seen it that the results will be overturned and given to your presidential candidate. cool
*yawns*
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by naturefellow(m): 11:45am On May 10, 2023
alasane:

because no be ur sister?
my sister can't stand false witness, wasn't an assistant pastor at 23.

See through the smokescreen. Don't be foolish!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Godwin4444: 11:47am On May 10, 2023
Parachoko:
A 23 Years old is already an Assistant Pastor shocked

All this people establishing Business Centres disgusing it as Church eh

And the mugu dey talk sh!t

Foolish Obidunze Zombie

An unknown pastor wey suppose go dey carry olosho if konji hold am don choose to ruin his life and business.
23 years old as an assistant pastor?
Which experience that one get?
How that one wan take counsel people when she haven’t even seen anything in life?

I just pity people attending all these churches

1 Like

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Brushstrokes20: 11:50am On May 10, 2023
Another randy god of men undecided undecided
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by decency02: 11:50am On May 10, 2023
This is definitely APC , police and bad people at work. 23 YEARS ASSISTANT PASTOR ? When did she graduate from school, served in the ministry and now an assistant pastor. We are more intelligent than these guys.
Parachoko:
A 23 Years old is already an Assistant Pastor shocked

All this people establishing Business Centres disgusing it as Church eh

And the mugu dey talk sh!t

Foolish Obidunze Zombie

An unknown pastor wey suppose go dey carry olosho if konji hold am don choose to ruin his life and business.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Nobody: 11:51am On May 10, 2023
kettykings:
Who else notice this event is acclaimed to have taken place in 2020 but was brought to public view 2023 asnif this is not enough the 23 year old pastor has no other evidence than her self
To be sincere, I think the story went viral that time if I could remember. It was that during COVID era. But the pastor name was concealed. I couldn't get where we read it that time. May be he settled out of court and later reactivated again for reasons best known to Lagos state.
I knew of someone that had similar case with underaged students and even a lawyer daughter was involved. His family has to part ways with almost 5million may be out of court to settle the case.
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by decency02: 11:51am On May 10, 2023
This is definitely APC , police and bad people at work. 23 YEARS ASSISTANT PASTOR ? When did she graduate from school, served in the ministry and now an assistant pastor. We are more intelligent than these guys.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by oyeb15: 11:52am On May 10, 2023
Believe any pastor in Nigeria at your own peril
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by alasane: 11:55am On May 10, 2023
naturefellow:
my sister can't stand false witness, wasn't an assistant pastor at 23.

See through the smokescreen. Don't be foolish!

Numbskull, even your pastor want her to swear with "iron rod"
The lady gave a vividly and coherent descriptions with can easily be verified.

1.text messages
2. if the amount was transferred to her
3. The Dr that treated her
4. Call log conversation

1 Like

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Chucks13: 11:56am On May 10, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Is this not Bishop who prophesied that Obi would be the next President? undecided

Yes he is one of them the dem obi gang and that is why God is punishing them all by disgraciing them politically and in public.

Mere looking at this animal called Bishop mouth shape you will know he is damn notorious p***y sucker slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Image123(m): 11:57am On May 10, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

False prophecy, he should prophecy his jail time and focus on repentance.
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Chucks13: 11:57am On May 10, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Yes he is one of them the dem obi gang and that is why God is punishing them all by disgraciing them politically and in public.

Mere looking at this animal called Bishop mouth shape you will know he is damn notorious p***y sucker slowpoke.....
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by proprince(m): 11:58am On May 10, 2023
Lies and more lies

You were not raped.
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by YungTemy(m): 12:05pm On May 10, 2023
This looked cooked. Lies from the pit of heels [img][/img]

1 Like

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by drlateef: 12:12pm On May 10, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. I should not be laughing on this gory criminal rape cases, but your statement on his Obi prophecy made me burst my tommy with laughter.
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by drlateef: 12:15pm On May 10, 2023
Emperormartin:
Hmmm this story looks believable

Of course these are valid truthful stories. He will spend the rest if his life in prison. Let him go and open his business centre at Kirikiri. They must castrate him before jailing him. In fact cut off his dick. Devil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) / Satanic Language:hidden Meaning In Our Daily Chatting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.