Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,244 members, 7,829,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself (56546 Views)

My Spiritual Father Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home / Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman / Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:38am On Feb 12
MaxInDHouse:

Was the case reported to the police and documented?

Ọmọ nah intelligence officer you dey chat with no be gullible mugus, the case supposed to be in court before the presidential election which would have rendered the so called prophet or pastor speechless regarding whatever goes on with the presidential election. But from the look of things this matter came up after he has said something favourable about PGO.

So try to ascertain all things and hold onto that which is good! 1Thessalonians 5:21

May you have PEACE! smiley

If you represent the type of intelligent officers in our obodo country today then we no one is safe. shocked
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:31am On Feb 12
OLAADEGBU:

If you represent the type of intelligent officers in our obodo country today then we no one is safe. shocked

Romantic adventure gone wrong is what most ladies call "RAPE"
If a man raped your sister once and she later told you it happened again will you take her words seriously?
What is she still doing close to the rapist?

OK the rapist did it the first time and she came to report while we are doing our investigation she went to him again and came back to tell us that the story repeated itself.
Haba! Rape doesn't occur in the open place nah, she must have been in a hidden place all alone with the man before such a thing could happen.
So what took her to the same man who supposed to be a pastor but she discovered he is a rapist nah?
Ọmọ we work with our brains not teeth so if you are carried away with emotions we are not! undecided
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:03am On Feb 12
MaxInDHouse:

Romantic adventure gone wrong is what most ladies call "RAPE"
If a man raped your sister once and she later told you it happened again will you take her words seriously?
What is she still doing close to the rapist?

OK the rapist did it the first time and she came to report while we are doing our investigation she went to him again and came back to tell us that the story repeated itself.
Haba! Rape doesn't occur in the open place nah, she must have been in a hidden place all alone with the man before such a thing could happen.
So what took her to the same man who supposed to be a pastor but she discovered he is a rapist nah?
Ọmọ we work with our brains not teeth so if you are carried away with emotions we are not! undecided

For you to reason like this means that you are a pervert and a confirmed rapist in sheep clothing.
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:33am On Feb 12
OLAADEGBU:

For you to reason like this means that you are a pervert and a confirmed rapist in sheep clothing.

“Stop judging that you may not be judged; for with the judgment you are judging, you will be judged, and with the measure that you are measuring out, they will measure out to you" Matt 7:1-2

“All things, therefore, that you want men to do to you, you also must do to them. This, in fact, is what the Law and the Prophets mean" Matthew 7:12

You can continue following the thinking of the world i am for God's viewpoint not what the world thinks! smiley
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Mayntheemaynn: 8:13am On Feb 12
MaxInDHouse:

“Stop judging that you may not be judged; for with the judgment you are judging, you will be judged, and with the measure that you are measuring out, they will measure out to you" Matt 7:1-2

“All things, therefore, that you want men to do to you, you also must do to them. This, in fact, is what the Law and the Prophets mean" Matthew 7:12

You can continue following the thinking of the world i am for God's viewpoint not what the world thinks! smiley
Didnt jesus judged the pharisees?

exactly, do unto others as you would have them do unto you. when they raped your daugther or son, stay neutral also.
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:19am On Feb 12
Mayntheemaynn:

Didnt jesus judged the pharisees?
exactly, do unto others as you would have them do unto you. when they raped your daugther or son, stay neutral also.

This is evidence that most of you don't grasp what Jesus is saying in that verse.

For your information you can judge but make sure that your judgement is sincere because you will also find yourself in the shoes of the accused one day and the same kind of insincere judgement will be rendered to you.

Of course if my daughter comes home to tell me a man raped her TWICE i will take it as a prank because my own daughter will never ever go close to a rapist that she confirmed herself nah! cheesy
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:29am On Feb 12
MaxInDHouse:

You have no idea what Jesus was talking about in the verses you quoted since you are not born again. A Christian is called to make righteous judgements, a term you may never understand until you become a child of God.
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:32am On Feb 12
OLAADEGBU:

You have no idea what Jesus was talking about in the verses you quoted since you are not born again. A Christian is called to make righteous judgements, a term you may never understand until you become a child of God.

Running back into your self imposed dungeon!

And who told you i am not Born Again? cheesy
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:34am On Feb 12
MaxInDHouse:

Running back into your self imposed dungeon!

And who told you i am not Born Again? cheesy

We know those who are born again by the fruits they bear. You cannot produce mango fruits if you are a cola nut tree. cool

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:38am On Feb 12
OLAADEGBU:

We know those who are born again by the fruits they bear. You cannot produce mango fruits if you are a thorn. cool

You can continue running around Jesus warned his own disciples not to hurriedly join in judging others when we don't have all the facts {Exodus 23:1-2 compare to 1Thessalonians 5:21} because when the same happens to us we shouldn't expect God to rescue us at that time. Matthew 7:1-3
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:49pm On Feb 12
MaxInDHouse:

You can continue running around Jesus warned his own disciples not to hurriedly join in judging others when we don't have all the facts {Exodus 23:1-2 compare to 1Thessalonians 5:21} because when the same happens to us we shouldn't expect God to rescue us at that time. Matthew 7:1-3

Jesus admonished true believers to judge with righteous judgement. John 7:24. Check your so called bible if this has not been twisted. tongue
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:08pm On Feb 12
OLAADEGBU:

Jesus admonished true believers to judge with righteous judgement. John 7:24. Check your so called bible if this has not been twisted. tongue

Lady returned to rapist who once raped her makes sense to you shey?
You're a righteous judger! cheesy
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Mayntheemaynn: 4:03pm On Feb 12
MaxInDHouse:

This is evidence that most of you don't grasp what Jesus is saying in that verse.

For your information you can judge but make sure that your judgement is sincere because you will also find yourself in the shoes of the accused one day and the same kind of insincere judgement will be rendered to you.

Of course if my daughter comes home to tell me a man raped her TWICE i will take it as a prank because my own daughter will never ever go close to a rapist that she confirmed herself nah! cheesy
in what situation will you find yourself in the shoes of rapists?

or maybe your daugther was threaten not to tell anyone, and she finally had the courage to tell her father, which her father called a prank cheesy

also why will your daugther prank you with rape lol
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:10pm On Feb 12
Mayntheemaynn:

or maybe your daugther was threaten not to tell anyone, and she finally had the courage to tell her father, which her father called a prank cheesy
also why will your daugther prank you with rape lol
The story makes no practical sense!

According to God's word if a girl was raped and she reported the case to no one then she is to be taken as a prostitute because she was to marry as a virgin so it's in her best interest to report the first rape.
That's what makes this story unacceptable both logically and scripturally! smiley
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Mayntheemaynn: 4:15pm On Feb 12

MaxInDHouse:

According to God's word if a girl was raped and she reported the case to no one then she is to be taken as a prostitute because she was to marry as a virgin so it's in her best interest to report the first rape.
That's what makes this story unacceptable both logically and scripturally! smiley
what you are saying makes no sense.

according to your bible if your daugther is raped twice that means it was a prank, that is illogical and dumb.
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Mayntheemaynn: 4:18pm On Feb 12
MaxInDHouse:

also the judge already found the man guilty yet you are still supporting the rapist, why?
was the judge not sincere?
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:52pm On Feb 12
Mayntheemaynn:

what you are saying makes no sense.
according to your bible if your daugther is raped twice that means it was a prank, that is illogical and dumb.

Obviously you're not interested in knowing the truth because this is clear enough that the so called victim only wanted to punish the accused for something they both agreed upon but which the accused turned her down.

So there is no rapist in this case it a matter of two fornicators that later disagreed and one is now looking for a way to punish the other.
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:55pm On Feb 12
Mayntheemaynn:

also the judge already found the man guilty yet you are still supporting the rapist, why?
was the judge not sincere?
Human judge you mean?
Well we all know what can happen in human courts so that's none of my concern what i'm saying is that it's senseless for a female to go back to a rapist who defiled her. undecided
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Mayntheemaynn: 5:27pm On Feb 12
MaxInDHouse:

Human judge you mean?
Well we all know what can happen in human courts so that's none of my concern what i'm saying is that it's senseless for a female to go back to a rapist who defiled her. undecided

it is not about judging sincerly again now it is human judge?
how many excuses lol

well we know know that when your daugther say she is raped twice, you will take it as prank.
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Mayntheemaynn: 5:31pm On Feb 12
MaxInDHouse:

Obviously you're not interested in knowing the truth because this is clear enough that the so called victim only wanted to punish the accused for something they both agreed upon but which the accused turned her down.

So there is no rapist in this case it a matter of two fornicators that later disagreed and one is now looking for a way to punish the other.
you are the one not interested in truth, you rather follow your assumptions than accept what human judges have found guilt.

so the rapist have been sentenced to prison you can keep supporting him.
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:32pm On Feb 12
Mayntheemaynn:

it is not about judging sincerly again now it is human judge?
how many excuses lol
well we know know that when your daugther say she is raped twice, you will take it as prank.

YES o!
Because she supposed to be a virgin until marriage so what happened the first time that she didn't report it?
That's what makes it a prank! smiley
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:34pm On Feb 12
Mayntheemaynn:

you are the one not interested in truth, you rather follow your assumptions than accept what human judges have found guilt. So the rapist have been sentenced to prison you can keep supporting him.

Don't worry shebi you guys support sleeping with females to whom you're not married?
One of them will drag you into the same thing due to your failure to do what she demands and no one will want to hear you out, that day you will remember me! smiley
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Mayntheemaynn: 5:37pm On Feb 12
MaxInDHouse:

Don't worry shebi you guys support sleeping with females to whom you're not married?
One of them will drag you into the same thing due to your failure to do what she demands and no one will want to hear you out, that day you will remember me! smiley
shebi because you dont support females sleeping before marriage, that is why you are defending rape. it serves them right abi
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Mayntheemaynn: 5:39pm On Feb 12
MaxInDHouse:

YES o!
Because she supposed to be a virgin until marriage so what happened the first time that she didn't report it?
That's what makes it a prank! smiley
because your daughter didnt report she was raped first time, that is why it is a prank lol, nice analogy..
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:43pm On Feb 12
Mayntheemaynn:

shebi because you dont support females sleeping before marriage, that is why you are defending rape. it serves them right abi
This is the reason why God forbids it because the girl can accuse her own secret lover due to his failure to meet her demands.
Bill Clinton
African China
Baba Ijesha
And many more are RAPISTS while those ladies accusing them are innocent victims shey?
Continue deceiving yourself! smiley
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:45pm On Feb 12
Mayntheemaynn:

because your daughter didnt report she was raped first time, that is why it is a prank lol, nice analogy..
YES! smiley
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Mayntheemaynn: 5:46pm On Feb 12
MaxInDHouse:

This is the reason why God forbids it because the girl can accuse her own secret lover due to his failure to meet her demands.
Bill Clinton
African China
Baba Ijesha
And many more are RAPISTS while those ladies accusing them are the victims shey?
Continue deceiving yourself! smiley
the judge has sentenced the man for rape, you are the one decieving yourself supporting rape which your JW orgnaisation is good at.

you once said that if your daugher was raped, you will only report to your JW elders and not to police, because you dont want to tarnish organisation name, cheesy
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Mayntheemaynn: 5:47pm On Feb 12
MaxInDHouse:

YES! smiley
good. wink
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:50pm On Feb 12
Mayntheemaynn:

the judge has sentenced the man for rape, you are the one decieving yourself supporting rape which your JW orgnaisation is good at. you once said that if your daugher was raped, you will only report to your JW elders and not to police, because you dont want to tarnish organisation name, cheesy

Now you're mixing everything up just because you don't know what to say again!

This has nothing to do with any organization so if you're against my religion that's another thing entirely not what we're discussing now.

My own daughter can't tell me she was raped twice by the same man ọmọ nah prank be that jọọ! cheesy
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Mayntheemaynn: 5:53pm On Feb 12
MaxInDHouse:

Now you're mixing everything up just because you don't know what to say again!

This has nothing to do with any organization so if you're against my religion that's another thing entirely not what we're discussing now.

My own daughter can't tell me she was raped twice by the same man ọmọ nah prank be that jọọ! cheesy
you are supporting a rapist so it is no suprise that it now seems mixed up to you, no wonder you want to be in the shoes of a rapist.

i only repeated what you said that if they had raped your daugter, you wont report to police and keep it within the organisation,no wonder rape victims in your organisation gets raped again.

even if she said she was raped once, what will you do? grin
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:07pm On Feb 12
Mayntheemaynn:

you are supporting a rapist so it is no suprise that it now seems mixed up to you, no wonder you want to be in the shoes of a rapist. i only repeated what you said that if they had raped your daugter, you wont report to police and keep it within the organisation,no wonder rape victims in your organisation gets raped again. even if she said she was raped once, what will you do? grin

So saying the truth means support for the accused shey?

I've spoken my mind neither your grievances nor your agitation can't change it unless you explain to me what a victim of rape is doing with the same person who raped her! smiley
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Mayntheemaynn: 6:14pm On Feb 12
MaxInDHouse:

So saying the truth means support for the accused shey?

Well i've spoken my mind and your grievances nor your agitation can't change it unless you explain to me what a victim of rape is doing with the same person who raped her! smiley
what truth are you saying?
the human judges has sentenced the rapist to jail, you are only saying your opinion which is not suprising coimg from a JW with history of rape in your organisation.

yes you have spoken your mind, and out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks, again, no suprise.
why dont you follow up the court proceedings of the case to find out how 'a victim of rape is doing with the same person who raped her', or are you okay with saying the 'truth' from your mind? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) / Satanic Language:hidden Meaning In Our Daily Chatting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.