Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself (56550 Views)

My Spiritual Father Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home / Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman / Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Babalegba(m): 12:17pm On May 10, 2023
Ddeliverer007:
Lies upon lies upon lies.

God will vindicate his prophet at last.
Send your sister to the Bishop's home then
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by xjiggy: 12:17pm On May 10, 2023
kettykings:
Who else notice this event is acclaimed to have taken place in 2020 but was brought to public view 2023 asnif this is not enough the 23 year old pastor has no other evidence than her self
If u take time to read it again you'll discover that she reported to a pastor after the first rape, that printouts of their conversations aftermath were also presented as evidence in court. There are agent of the Devil disguised as pastors everywhere. True Christians should watch lest they fall into the snares of these false prophets

1 Like

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Feintline: 12:19pm On May 10, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

How does that justify the alleged criminality of this so called Bishop?

I know you here . I know your motive. Am not a novice.
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Spanki(f): 12:19pm On May 10, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Is this not Bishop who prophesied that Obi would be the next President? undecided

This does not look like a cooked story at all. Somehow pathetic if truly it occurred. If found guilty, he should be sent to prison.
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by naikeboy(m): 12:23pm On May 10, 2023
Pastors go acquire black magic use am day do atttrocities if u wan talk them go use madness and death treat u like say na only them fit get juju way go make person mad or die...
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by herbert2017: 12:24pm On May 10, 2023
She and Apc are falsehood, she can never be an assistant Pastor, I don't know the Bishop, but I bear witness in my spirit she is lying.
False witness and testimony against the Servant of God is wickedness, remember you will give account to God.
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 10, 2023
sad a part of me doesn't believe this story..

It sounds so much as a story that has been paid for before it was cooked up because the Pastor prophesied against the "President-select" but nevertheless, just as it was unto Ahab when he refused to believe the Prophet Micah, so shall it be unto the President-select as he has dared the Anointed called by GOD..

1 Like

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by GLouis: 12:35pm On May 10, 2023
Parachoko:
A 23 Years old is already an Assistant Pastor shocked

All this people establishing Business Centres disgusing it as Church eh

And the mugu dey talk sh!t

Foolish Obidunze Zombie

An unknown pastor wey suppose go dey carry olosho if konji hold am don choose to ruin his life and business.

May God judge you speedily for this
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Lvgirl: 12:38pm On May 10, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Don't defend the so called god of man. I'm a Christian but knows these people cannot be trusted with sex. Having said that, my knowledge of happening around this kind of news is that those girls are always willingly submitting to them. They only come out to shout when some powerful people influence them with money to ruin the pastor or when they have misunderstanding with the so called god of men.

Every young woman should be banned from getting very close to pastors.
They should even be banned from visits. Women run after men with fame a lot and do everything possible to get them. Also some of the women are under jazz control. Some also are easily manipulated. Funny thing most of these pastors are also married. And someone says marriage will stop extra marital affairs. Someone attacks cellibacy.

For this reason, I hail the catholic church. Though we may have Rev fathers messing up but at least it is quite reduced in the catholic church.

My brother if you have never witnessed his you won't know the high level of manipulation this propel are capable of. As a guy never submit to any god of man. Always stand high and be reasonable. I was a fool for.many years
From one church to another
Wasting young men time if they want to move to another town away from the church. They don't like such idea
So many experience....one day one of my so called man of god saw me. He asked you have backslide
I told him sir I am no longer going to heaven. He was shocked. I repeated it. I told.him I want to remain in Abuja when others are in heaven I walked away from him

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Geovanni412(m): 12:43pm On May 10, 2023
EKONGKING:
So he raped her and she realised the next day he is a rapist.

The problem here is not the business center aka church or even pastor ,it's about mumu followers who so stupid that that they don't they are stupid.

The entire event looks stupid

But if you understand psychology, you'll realise that the Pastor is a master game man.

He used the key principle of commitment and consistency to get what he wanted

Ask someone to make a small commitment before you go for the bigger commitment

He asked her to go naked the first day. She did and he did nothing, He was angry

In her mind, she now believes that it is not a bad thing to be naked with the man of God

The next time he asked her to go naked, he raped her.

Once you have committed, it is hard to go back

This is why you'll see people in an abusive relationship remain there for many years.

She made the mistake by going naked in the same room with the Pastor.

Cialdini's book 'Influence" explains this concept very well.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Espelbengz(m): 12:44pm On May 10, 2023
Yes daddy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œ
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by REALretep(m): 12:44pm On May 10, 2023
Without discipline, a man sets himself up for future downfall
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Vintage100(m): 12:45pm On May 10, 2023
BigYash:
Some members of these churches are just fools.. The brain washing these pastors gives them,is second to none..

Imagine person dey talk say unless u accept jesus as ur lord and saviour you cannot make paradise or heaven. So all muslims and non-Christians will go to hell if the hell actually exists. Even the whites who brought the two religions are not religious as we are. The girl even said she took off her clothes for the first time to prove her loyalty.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by saintopus(m): 12:46pm On May 10, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Don't defend the so called god of man. I'm a Christian but knows these people cannot be trusted with sex. Having said that, my knowledge of happening around this kind of news is that those girls are always willingly submitting to them. They only come out to shout when some powerful people influence them with money to ruin the pastor or when they have misunderstanding with the so called god of men.

Every young woman should be banned from getting very close to pastors.
They should even be banned from visits. Women run after men with fame a lot and do everything possible to get them. Also some of the women are under jazz control. Some also are easily manipulated. Funny thing most of these pastors are also married. And someone says marriage will stop extra marital affairs. Someone attacks cellibacy.

For this reason, I hail the catholic church. Though we may have Rev fathers messing up but at least it is quite reduced in the catholic church.

Most married women clustering around men of god happily spread their legs to these men on the pulpit.
Interestingly, these women disrespect their husbands at home.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Mrfeel: 12:48pm On May 10, 2023
kingtokes:
Obedient pastor why nah is this what you want to be doing if obi won the election
He is one of tinubu's hired bishops
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Bigkoko: 12:48pm On May 10, 2023
I need answers to these questions please?
1. Is this not the pastor that prophesied that Obi will be president?
2. I assumed this event happened in 2020, yes?
3. Why does it suddenly surface in 2023?

Your guess is as good as mine! They will still fail & that which was stolen will be released by fire, by force & a new Nigeria who will take its rightful place as the GIANT of Africa will be achieved under PETER OBI as president in 2023!

OLAADEGBU:

Is this not Bishop who prophesied that Obi would be the next President? undecided

1 Like

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Bigkoko: 12:50pm On May 10, 2023
Amen!!!!

TheDarkHorse:
sad a part of me doesn't believe this story..

It sounds so much as a story that has been paid for before it was cooked up because the Pastor prophesied against the "President-select" but nevertheless, just as it was unto Ahab when he refused to believe the Prophet Micah, so shall it be unto the President-select as he has dared the Anointed called by GOD..
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by jayred: 12:52pm On May 10, 2023
If you believe this story then you can believe anything they tell you like an infant

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Sammy5413(m): 12:53pm On May 10, 2023
Lol one single man can't rape a lady!
My sister tell the truth

1 Like

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by michoim(m): 12:59pm On May 10, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Lol...
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by seeme2(f): 1:00pm On May 10, 2023
A full grown adult was told to go naked and she did. Door unlocked, no weapons, no threats. Go naked and you did- how many consensual sex even begins with "Go naked". This is not rape abeg. Say the pastor did not keep whatever promise he made to you I can agree to that. But rape? That means 90% Naija men are guilty of rape.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by saintopus(m): 1:00pm On May 10, 2023
FiftyFifty:
Nothing Nigerian Bishops and Pastors do will shock me any more. Gullible Christians are still following them blindly. You can't be Christan and intelligent at the same time.

Same is also true of Islam
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by landiqa(m): 1:02pm On May 10, 2023
I read through and I see similarity with one I read about a pastor earlier dis year so I doubt the story
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by BabaAduras: 1:04pm On May 10, 2023
Feintline:

Peter obi is the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

You live abroad where you have things simple but wishing evil for those in Nigeria all becos he is your tribesman. Since you love tinubu , while not return to live in Nigeria.

May a tinubu like person take over your job , life and be your boss.

Amen a million time times to the prayer "may a Tinubu like person take over my job, life and be my boss". I say Amen again.
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by zomby(m): 1:06pm On May 10, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

He should also go and suck Obi's breast...may be both of them will get lucky! ButtHEAD!
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by ojuolu(m): 1:26pm On May 10, 2023
When you are called to the ministry by your d**k...
Imagine a serial rapist parading himself as what again? Man of God...
May my erection not dictate the direction of my attention in life in Jesus Name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Samunique(m): 1:31pm On May 10, 2023
Godwin4444:
23 years old as an assistant pastor?
Which experience that one get?
How that one wan take counsel people when she haven’t even seen anything in life?

I just pity people attending all these churches
So you don believe this story just like that ?

Can't you read between the lines ?
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by ucheuzor1(m): 1:37pm On May 10, 2023
Ddeliverer007:

I rarely doubt these pastor things now. I know a pastor that claims that God shows him vision yet he is busy molesting young unsuspecting church members in
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by lendahand(m): 1:43pm On May 10, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

you are actually a big Buffon for that statement you made. Go ahead and hide your face you gossip monger...
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by MyExpression(m): 1:43pm On May 10, 2023
Which kind incoherent article is this...?
23yrs....?
The lady is also a minister in the church....?
Nothing clear for this story.

You want to tarnish his image coz of the Election prophecy.

Make May 29 reach first...that's my only business with Feyi Daniels

1 Like

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by caesymore(m): 1:49pm On May 10, 2023
Ddeliverer007:

You done sit for your own couch dey listen to Pas. Chris msg, use your head before another in the name of God will use it for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) / Satanic Language:hidden Meaning In Our Daily Chatting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.