Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself (56559 Views)

My Spiritual Father Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home / Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman / Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:02pm On May 10, 2023
Feintline:

I know you here . I know your motive. Am not a novice.

What is my motive, reporting what others wouldn't report? undecided
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:04pm On May 10, 2023
Spanki:

This does not look like a cooked story at all. Somehow pathetic if truly it occurred. If found guilty, he should be sent to prison.

God bless you for not allowing sentiments, tribe and religion to cloud your reasoning. smiley

1 Like

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:06pm On May 10, 2023
When did all these happened?
Why didn't she report to the police?
Why wait until now that politics is involved?

When matters like this arises the intelligence ask thought provoking questions that most wouldn't even think of! smiley
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:06pm On May 10, 2023
herbert2017:

She and Apc are falsehood, she can never be an assistant Pastor, I don't know the Bishop, but I bear witness in my spirit she is lying.
False witness and testimony against the Servant of God is wickedness, remember you will give account to God.

You should check what kind of spirit is bearing you witness whether it is of God or not. cool
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:08pm On May 10, 2023
TheDarkHorse:

sad a part of me doesn't believe this story..

It sounds so much as a story that has been paid for before it was cooked up because the Pastor prophesied against the "President-select" but nevertheless, just as it was unto Ahab when he refused to believe the Prophet Micah, so shall it be unto the President-select as he has dared the Anointed called by GOD..

Do you think he will be vindicated if his prophecy comes true? undecided
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:14pm On May 10, 2023
Bigkoko:

I need answers to these questions please?
1. Is this not the pastor that prophesied that Obi will be president?
2. I assumed this event happened in 2020, yes?
3. Why does it suddenly surface in 2023?

Your guess is as good as mine! They will still fail & that which was stolen will be released by fire, by force & a new Nigeria who will take its rightful place as the GIANT of Africa will be achieved under PETER OBI as president in 2023!

May 29th is around the corner. wink
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:17pm On May 10, 2023
BabaAduras:

Amen a million time times to the prayer "may a Tinubu like person take over my job, life and be my boss". I say Amen again.

We shall see whether your prayer comes to pass at the end of this month, wait patiently. cool
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:21pm On May 10, 2023
lendahand:

you are actually a big Buffon for that statement you made. Go ahead and hide your face you gossip monger...

Don't tell me that you are annoyed that I exposed an open secret about this so called bishop of yours. cheesy
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:22pm On May 10, 2023
MyExpression:

Which kind incoherent article is this...?
23yrs....?
The lady is also a minister in the church....?
Nothing clear for this story.

You want to tarnish his image coz of the Election prophecy.

Make May 29 reach first...that's my only business with Feyi Daniels

If his prophecy comes to pass would he then be vindicated?
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by BabaAduras: 7:25pm On May 10, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

We shall see whether your prayer comes to pass at the end of this month, wait patiently. cool

I am waiting patiently for May 29 for BAT to start running the country.

Somebody said a prayer, without arguing with the person, I said Amen a million times and said Amen again. That should have closed the matter there.

I am just wondering why the follow-up? Are confused?
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 10, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Do you think he will be vindicated if his prophecy comes to true? undecided

So long as that allegation is proven false..

Why not? He'll definitely be vindicated..
It's just an act of tyranny from the BAT crew grin
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by yommen: 7:29pm On May 10, 2023
Ddeliverer007:
Lies upon lies upon lies.

God will vindicate his prophet at last.

It's so obvious now! Why now, by the way?
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:33pm On May 10, 2023
TheDarkHorse:

Most people don't know how far politicians can go to blackmail anyone blocking their way.

She was enjoying sex with the young man and she was paid now she wants to change the payment into compensation whereas she supposed to have exposed him long before now. The reason why she mentioned the money is because the man may say she was paid for her service.

Ọmọ i wish most people pass through the office of the intelligence you people will be shocked to know so many secrets and scandals! smiley
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Most people don't know how far politicians can go to blackmail anyone blocking their way.

She was enjoying sex with the young man and she was paid now she wants to change the payment into compensation whereas she supposed to have exposed him long before now. The reason why she mentioned the money is because the man may say she was paid for her service.

Ọmọ i wish most people pass through the office of the intelligence you people will be shocked to know so many secrets and scandals! smiley

It's probable the young man doesn't even know the woman at all.. Haba!!! Na naija We dey grin anything can be cooked up and before he's set for plea, he's arraigned and put behind bars in the name of detention before investigation.. Maybe before they find out he's innocent, he must have lasted months in there and that's the kind of country we live in..

That's the reason we all need to lay low most times, especially with political issues without letting them know who said whatever was said..
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:41pm On May 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The question you should ask yourself is - when was the first time this lady accused this bishop of rape? Was it before the presidential election or after? Before you jump to the conclusion you are now arriving at. cool
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 10, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

The question you should ask yourself is - when was the first time this lady accused this bishop of rape? Was it before the presidential election or after? Before you jump to the conclusion you are now arriving at. cool

Thank you... You should tell us all..
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by delpee(f): 8:30pm On May 10, 2023
All these self appointed Bishops and their personal chapels turned to Churches! The young lady also became Asst. Pastor with which kind of training?

Justice must be served to whosoever is guilty - Bishop or the lady if she lied.
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Goodman247: 8:46pm On May 10, 2023
Most of these satanic agents that call themselves pastors go.into ministries for money and fame duping gullible Nigerians, and to have free access to pussies
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Feintline: 8:50pm On May 10, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

What is my motive, reporting what others wouldn't report? undecided

Dey play
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:57pm On May 10, 2023
TheDarkHorse:

What if it proven to be true?

TheDarkHorse:

Are you speaking factually or emotionally?
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:00pm On May 10, 2023
Feintline:

Dey play

By shaking tables? cheesy
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 10, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

What if it proven to be true?

Are you speaking factually or emotionally?

Evidence to solidly say that's a fact is that, the arrest was made just after a month he made his shocking prophecy which he had openly uttered human nomenclatures of the opposing political parties.. Moreover, in Nigeria, investigation is usually after arraignment and detention not vice versa which will make him either die in prison IF BAT remains in power or he comes out IF BAT never smells the seat of power..
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Lawalemi(m): 9:13pm On May 10, 2023
What is FORCEFUL ENTRY?
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Lancasterman: 9:48pm On May 10, 2023
Story..Story...Where is the evidence? Any DNA proof? And why is the name withheld? Abeg make we hear word....

OLAADEGBU:

Is this not Bishop who prophesied that Obi would be the next President? undecided
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Ken4Christ: 10:34pm On May 10, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

19 more days for us to know whether his prophecy is of God or from his carnal mind. wink

He wasn't the only one who gave such prophecy. Another man of God who is not a Nigeria made almost the same prophecy.

There are times prophecy can be genuine but it can fail based on higher principle at work.

For instance when Isreal and Judah went to battle with the Moabites, they sought a word from Elisha. And Elisha said that Moabites will be delivered into the hands of the Israelites.

The battle turned that way at the beginning but the King of Moab offered his son who should have reigned in his stead as sacrifice upon a wall. And the battle turned against Isreal. And Isreal were forced to retreat.

Will you now conclude that Elisha was not a true Prophet of God? Certainly not.

Meanwhile, I sent you a mail. Waiting for your response.
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by drlateef: 11:04pm On May 10, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

What would you do if his "prophecy" happens to come to pass? cheesy

Even with that, it is still a guess work with a morally depraved person like this.
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Jacks14: 11:05pm On May 10, 2023
grin grin grin you wicked
wwwkaycom:
Animal in human skin who calls himself man of God.
This is the same man who gave a satanic prophecy that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu wil be arrested, he is the one who has been arrested now.
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by chrisblack1234: 11:43pm On May 10, 2023
Lies..I don't wanna the pastor but common, how will a pastor rape u, and gives u 5k for treatment.. That's a lie woman..big lie..
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by alagba333(m): 2:11am On May 11, 2023
He allegedly raped you three times and you still went there Bloody liar
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by countryman13: 3:27am On May 11, 2023
Parachoko:
A 23 Years old is already an Assistant Pastor shocked

All this people establishing Business Centres disgusing it as Church eh

And the mugu dey talk sh!t

Foolish Obidunze Zombie

An unknown pastor wey suppose go dey carry olosho if konji hold am don choose to ruin his life and business.
Just imagined at 23! She's actually functioning as assistant pastor (on sex). Useless people. Ur body go tell you
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:36am On May 11, 2023
drlateef:

Even with that, it is still a guess work with a morally depraved person like this.

I agree. smiley
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:38am On May 11, 2023
Ken4Christ:

He wasn't the only one who gave such prophecy. Another man of God who is not a Nigeria made almost the same prophecy.

There are times prophecy can be genuine but it can fail based on higher principle at work.

For instance when Isreal and Judah went to battle with the Moabites, they sought a word from Elisha. And Elisha said that Moabites will be delivered into the hands of the Israelites.

The battle turned that way at the beginning but the King of Moab offered his son who should have reigned in his stead as sacrifice upon a wall. And the battle turned against Isreal. And Isreal were forced to retreat.

Will you now conclude that Elisha was not a true Prophet of God? Certainly not.

Meanwhile, I sent you a mail. Waiting for your response.

I remember one so called prophet giving excuses when his prophecy missed the target. May 29 is not far away. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) / Satanic Language:hidden Meaning In Our Daily Chatting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.