Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself (56545 Views)

My Spiritual Father Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home / Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman / Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:40am On May 11, 2023
TheDarkHorse:

Evidence to solidly say that's a fact is that, the arrest was made just after a month he made his shocking prophecy which he had openly uttered human nomenclatures of the opposing political parties.. Moreover, in Nigeria, investigation is usually after arraignment and detention not vice versa which will make him either die in prison IF BAT remains in power or he comes out IF BAT never smells the seat of power..

How will this be plausible in the court of law? undecided
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by yachal: 4:07am On May 11, 2023
kingtokes:
Obedient pastor why nah is this what you want to be doing if obi won the election

Which kind mumu English be this?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:52am On May 11, 2023
TheDarkHorse:

It's probable the young man doesn't even know the woman at all.. Haba!!! Na naija We dey grin anything can be cooked up and before he's set for plea, he's arraigned and put behind bars in the name of detention before investigation.. Maybe before they find out he's innocent, he must have lasted months in there and that's the kind of country we live in..
That's the reason we all need to lay low most times, especially with political issues without letting them know who said whatever was said..

From the lady's comment they truly know each other that's the significance of the money he sent to her account but as for the rape case it's obvious that something is fishy! smiley
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:56am On May 11, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

The question you should ask yourself is - when was the first time this lady accused this bishop of rape? Was it before the presidential election or after? Before you jump to the conclusion you are now arriving at. cool

Was the case reported to the police and documented?

Ọmọ nah intelligence officer you dey chat with no be gullible mugus, the case supposed to be in court before the presidential election which would have rendered the so called prophet or pastor speechless regarding whatever goes on with the presidential election. But from the look of things this matter came up after he has said something favourable about PGO.

So try to ascertain all things and hold onto that which is good! 1Thessalonians 5:21

May you have PEACE! smiley

1 Like

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by mclloyd22: 7:14am On May 11, 2023
I don’t know this man though but the spirit of God is telling me this story was made up. The mode of rape is unobtainable judging with the settings of the man of Gods home
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by MyExpression(m): 7:46am On May 11, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

If his prophecy comes to pass would he then be vindicated?

His rape case is not relevant to me.

A mature lady...minister for that matter, gets raped in the pastor's house.

She no get spiritual power?
Or she no get sense to report the case to law enforcement?

He took her to the hospital, spoke on her behalf.....at her age?!
This one has been brainwashed with religious hypnosis.

To reiterate, I don't care bout the rape case.
My only knowledge and interest in Feyi Daniel, is his acclaimed prophecy.

Whether the prophecy is fulfilled or not, it doesn't change my stance on the rape allegation.
If she was truly raped by him...After this account I've read, even if she's my sister. I can't be proud of her gullibility.
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by MyExpression(m): 7:51am On May 11, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

How will this be plausible in the court of law? undecided

That's how the Nigerian legal system is set.

The onus of proof, lies on the defendant, not on the prosecutor.
That's why everyone is a suspect and can be detained legally for 48hrs in the name of investigation.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Ken4Christ: 8:33am On May 11, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

I remember one so called prophet giving excuses when his prophecy missed the target. May 29 is not far away. smiley

I understand. I am aware that there are false Prophets. Personally, on the basis of justice, Peter Obi should win the case. I monitored the election and I know he won. And I hope he is given justice. At least, it will reduce the persecution of Christians.
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:51am On May 11, 2023
MyExpression:

His rape case is not relevant to me.

If he's a prophet or not it doesn't matter let rape case stand on its own not to interfere with Peter Obi matter.

David was a king and prophet in Israel he slept with another man's wife, even see to it that the man was killed and took over the wife that doesn't nullify the prophecies God gave through David.

So if a grownup lady could be sexually molested and she never took up the case until now that the guy is talking about something that could affect the nation then she must be hiding something! undecided
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by vislabraye(m): 10:23am On May 11, 2023
kettykings:
Who else notice this event is acclaimed to have taken place in 2020 but was brought to public view 2023 asnif this is not enough the 23 year old pastor has no other evidence than her self

My only concern is if he's guilty or not. R**pe is a crime. We ought to hear his own side of the story.
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by vislabraye(m): 10:29am On May 11, 2023
Switruth:
How can you be raped twice and bu the same person. ? Make una getaaaat.

He did it twice on the same day
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:44am On May 11, 2023
Ken4Christ:

I understand. I am aware that there are false Prophets. Personally, on the basis of justice, Peter Obi should win the case. I monitored the election and I know he won. And I hope he is given justice. At least, it will reduce the persecution of Christians.

That's why we have the rule of law. It is my prayer that the will of God be done and the right person be declared the winner. I wonder how Christians in the north fared under the Obasanjo and Jonathan's respective tenures. undecided
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:27pm On May 11, 2023
Months after frail looking photos surfaced, Biodun Fatoyinbo breaks silence on battle with illness

How time heals. cool

Full Story

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:06pm On May 11, 2023
OLAADEGBU:
Months after frail looking photos surfaced, Biodun Fatoyinbo breaks silence on battle with illness

How time heals. cool

Full Story

Another predator.
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:11pm On May 11, 2023
Wife of Pastor who called Hell a ‘fairytale,’ dies after brief condition

https://endtimeheadlines.org/2023/05/wife-of-pastor-who-called-hell-a-fairytale-dies-after-brief-condition/

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Ilekokonit: 9:56pm On May 11, 2023
She testified that Daniel thereafter told her to pull off her clothes but didn't rape her.

"He said he wanted to know my loyalty and see If I had finally submitted to him.

"He got back to Nigeria with his two children and wife, and when the wife asked why I could not walk well, Bishop told her I contracted a disease from the toilet.

"He came to meet me about 3.30 a.m. in the guest room and brought out a rod for me to swear with, that I would run mad if I should tell anyone that he raped me, which I did out of fear.

Daniel is also alleged to have had sexual intercourse with one other person and sexually assaulted another, aged 19 years, by forcibly sucking her breasts.

Some women are too damned stupid and it is these kind of women that will end up denying their husbands sex because their pastor said to do so and they will submit to their pastors but not to their husbands and will report their husbands to their so called pastors who are laughing their way into their skirts.
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Is this not Bishop who prophesied that Obi would be the next President? undecided

I hope this false prophet is now in prison now that his prophecy has not come to pass. undecided
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by anslemarinze52(m): 1:14pm On Jan 26
Ddeliverer007:
Lies upon lies upon lies.

God will vindicate his prophet at last.

Has be vindicated now, you guys fail to believe that 95% of pastors are mere human just like you. But you have chosen to glorify your fellow Human giving them power and control over you. You have been brainwashed to the extent, pastor appear as God before you. God does not exist simple.
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by kokoA(m): 3:38pm On Jan 26
anslemarinze52:

Has be vindicated now, you guys fail to believe that 95% of pastors are mere human just like you. But you have chosen to glorify your fellow Human giving them power and control over you. You have been brainwashed to the extent, pastor appear as God before you. God does not exist simple.
The remaining 5% are gods?

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Aaronsrod: 6:03pm On Jan 26
mclloyd22:
I don’t know this man though but the spirit of God is telling me this story was made up. The mode of rape is unobtainable judging with the settings of the man of Gods home

I am the same.

Nothing can make me speak ill of a Man of God. Even if he rapes my children still will I give unto his glory.

NOTHING will ever stop me from making Heaven.
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by mclloyd22: 6:26am On Jan 27
Aaronsrod:

I am the same.

Nothing can make me speak ill of a Man of God. Even if he rapes my children still will I give unto his glory.

NOTHING will ever stop me from making Heaven.

This response needs to be archived✌️
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:54pm On Jan 27
OLAADEGBU:

I hope this false prophet is now in prison now that his prophecy has not come to pass. undecided

BREAKING: Nigerian Pastor, Feyi Daniels, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Raping Church Member

January 26, 2024

The Lagos High Court has sentenced Bishop Feyiropo Daniels to life imprisonment for the offence of rape and 3 years imprisonment for sexual assault.

https://saharareporters.com/2024/01/26/breaking-nigerian-pastor-feyi-daniels-sentenced-life-imprisonment-raping-church-member
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:14am On Jan 29
Feintline:

Peter obi is the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

You live abroad where you have things simple but wishing evil for those in Nigeria all becos he is your tribesman. Since you love tinubu , while not return to live in Nigeria.

May a tinubu like person take over your job , life and be your boss.

Bros. How far? embarassed
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:23am On Jan 29
OLAADEGBU:

BREAKING: Nigerian Pastor, Feyi Daniels, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Raping Church Member

January 26, 2024

The Lagos High Court has sentenced Bishop Feyiropo Daniels to life imprisonment for the offence of rape and 3 years imprisonment for sexual assault.

https://saharareporters.com/2024/01/26/breaking-nigerian-pastor-feyi-daniels-sentenced-life-imprisonment-raping-church-member

Bishop Feyi Daniels is Sentenced to Life in Jail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO8LK0pS790
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:02am On Feb 03
OLAADEGBU:

Bishop Feyi Daniels is Sentenced to Life in Jail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO8LK0pS790

Bishop Feyi Daniel will be spending the rest of his life behind bars.

That was the judgment of the lagos high court sitting in ikeja.

Mr. Daniel was sent to jail For Raping a Church Member.

Bishop Daniel will also serve a three-year term for sexual assault.

Both prison terms are expected to run concurrently and his name will be registered in the Sexual Offences Register of Lagos State.

Last year, the Bishop had been accused of raping his church member at his Lekki residence.
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:09am On Feb 03
Feyi Daniels Sexual Promiscuity - He Did It To My Fiancee Too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak8B_eQyeVE
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:26pm On Feb 05
"Bishop" Feyi Daniels' iReign Church Is A Cult - How He Destroyed My Marriage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5-BS1G6QGY
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:24pm On Feb 05
OLAADEGBU:

Wife of Pastor who called Hell a ‘fairytale,’ dies after brief condition

https://endtimeheadlines.org/2023/05/wife-of-pastor-who-called-hell-a-fairytale-dies-after-brief-condition/
Kumuyi wife sef die and heaven no fall! undecided
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Aemmyjah(m): 7:20pm On Feb 05
MaxInDHouse:

Kumuyi wife sef die and heaven no fall! undecided

Someone will come and read this and get emotional damage
I am not there o
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:32pm On Feb 05
Aemmyjah:

Someone will come and read this and get emotional damage
I am not there o
Truth must be told even when it's bitter.
If Kumuyi wife die then Deeperlifer shouldn't use the death of someone's wife to mock him! cool
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:39pm On Feb 07
Feyi Daniels - Justice Was Served - A Win For Every Victim Of Rape

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL4uI_EzxzM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) / Satanic Language:hidden Meaning In Our Daily Chatting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.