Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi (45933 Views)

United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN / Picture Of The Day. Peter Obi And ARISE TV. / World Sickle Cell Day: Peter Obi, Maduka Commiserate With Victims (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Mayeldah(m): 8:28pm On May 12, 2023
Amen to that

And Tilumbu will one day call you 'My Excellency, Mr President'
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by ProWalker: 8:28pm On May 12, 2023
We will use Peter Obi ambition to revenge what Igbos did to Abiola with ABN

1 Like

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 8:28pm On May 12, 2023
olas24u:

Which constitutional rights ?brain washing ignorant people,that he can win an election without other zones contributing to it.

Which school did you attend?

The dirty thing you Yoruba's are doing now if your generations to come.
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 8:29pm On May 12, 2023
ProWalker:
We will use Peter Obi ambition to revenge what Igbos did to Abiola with ABN

What's wrong with you Yoruba's?

Envy is very bad.
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Adebowale89(m): 8:33pm On May 12, 2023
maybe Vice president under a strong Northern candidate under PDP after Tinubu's 8yrs Tenure

you can never be Nigeria President, the likes of Soludo and Umahi Can

2 Likes

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by ProWalker: 8:34pm On May 12, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

What's wrong with you Yoruba's?

Envy is very bad.

First to do no dey pain. Ask what Nzeribe and Nwosu did to Yorubas in 1993

2 Likes

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by sainthumble: 8:36pm On May 12, 2023
Sooner or soonest.

#DeSaint

1 Like

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 12, 2023
No he must not. To be president no be by force o, especially when the people have rejected you.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Modifire(m): 8:39pm On May 12, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://punchng.com/i-must-be-president-of-nigeria-peter-obi/
All supporters of pata obi should go and Bleep transformer once and for all!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by mordred44: 8:40pm On May 12, 2023
Just dey play

1 Like

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by fareed69(m): 8:41pm On May 12, 2023
In your dreams?
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by backbone503(m): 8:41pm On May 12, 2023
Then you have to start building bridges across party, ethnic and religious lines. Nigeria is a very heterogeneous entity. You can't become president with this your present religious and ethnic style of politics

1 Like

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by olas24u(f): 8:42pm On May 12, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

You need other zones to win an election. Who told you most Northerners will want obi to rule over them,you are joking and not yet ready to do the right things

3 Likes

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Flick490(m): 8:46pm On May 12, 2023
Throwback:

To say I am ashamed for Peter Obi is an understatement.

The olodo finally woke up to realise he was only criticising Tinubu but secretly admired his courage and determination to go for what he desired.

So he also has a lifetime ambition to be President just as Atiku and Tinubu aspired too?

What manner of shameless hypocrite is this fellow?

You're the hypocrite here
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by WithFact: 8:46pm On May 12, 2023
Me too grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin

Beggars wish. See horse now
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by olas24u(f): 8:47pm On May 12, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

You said tinubu was old ?and obi can be president in the future abi?how old will he be at that time?and you will have an argument and expect people to accept and not remember does things right?jokers

3 Likes

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by mukthar2000(m): 8:47pm On May 12, 2023
If it is not today, it must be tomorrow. And it can be this night as well.

Becos we always see u keel down for the income President and the present vice president to help u become next president.

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Babaibe: 8:49pm On May 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Lies

Nigerians are loving Peter Obi the more
Igbo love Obi, Nigerians love Tinubu. Ask your people who went to north to incite people to stop Tinubu inauguration.They are almost stoned.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by benjsniper33: 8:50pm On May 12, 2023
Obibis
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by ItooWorWor(m): 8:52pm On May 12, 2023
RecentHistory:
President of Agulu People's Union
😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by fuke(m): 8:52pm On May 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Someone exercised his constitutional right and you called that being desperate ?

Stop talking nonsense

He blew it.
He will only be president of IPOB.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by tagtaye: 8:52pm On May 12, 2023
Love by every Nigeria but he come out 3rd place in presidential election oga if 2023 election is hold 100 times obi can never see second but he'll always remain 3rd

PrinceOfLagos:

So says one of the supporters of international drug baron .

Peter Obi is loved by Nigerians unconditionally and will be president someday, Insha Allah , we are confident.

1 Like

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by tagtaye: 8:54pm On May 12, 2023
Lolz dreamer maybe vigilante president in anambra state

1 Like

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by stallionng: 8:57pm On May 12, 2023
Amen, 🙏 by the Grace of God almighty,it will come to pass .Amen
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Humble432: 8:59pm On May 12, 2023
sangresan:

Is there any sensible thing in your epistle?

I don't expect your likes to see any sense there because you're bereft of it. Go borrow some sense and read again, dunce.
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by candygist: 9:02pm On May 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Someone exercised his constitutional right and you called that being desperate ?

Stop talking nonsense

Peter Obi reportedly saying that he "must be the president" of Nigeria is wrong. That's a sense of entitlement; He claims to be fighting against the opposition but this is no different from Tinubu's "it is my time, bring me the presidency, Emi lokan (it is my turn)" mindset.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by shinealight(m): 9:02pm On May 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

So says one of the supporters of international drug baron .

Peter Obi is loved by Nigerians unconditionally and will be president someday, Insha Allah , we are confident.

The guy you call drug baron together with his followers who equally adore him would definitely have a say as to whether or not Obi becomes President someday.
You don’t get to become President by abusing and castigating other people simply because they’re not your tribesmen or sharing your religious belief.
You don’t try to fight a ‘religious war’ to become President in a secular nation! cool cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by BJanta: 9:06pm On May 12, 2023
If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Geneh411: 9:13pm On May 12, 2023
Anytime I come across your comment, all I do is shake mh cuz had it been you have any iota of shame, you are not suppose to be on Nairaland anymore cuz you are not a man of your word
PrinceOfLagos:

Someone exercised his constitutional right and
you called that being desperate ?

Stop talking nonsense

4 Likes

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by PrinceOfLagos: 9:17pm On May 12, 2023
Geneh411:
Anytime I come across your comment, all I do is shake mh cuz had it been you have any iota of shame, you are not suppose to be on Nairaland anymore cuz you are not a man of your word
Helinues, I'm sorry to disappoint you.. I won't deactivate over a stolen mandate

1 Like

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Ladiesdoctor(m): 9:20pm On May 12, 2023
Hausa man just dey laugh

1 Like

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Proffffqd: 9:21pm On May 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Lies

Nigerians are loving Peter Obi the more

Your Pandora man and biaftan dog is only loved by ipob miscreants and hoodlums. We Nigerians love Tinubu who turn Lagos to best economic hub in Nigeria.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures / The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now / Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.