Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,473 members, 7,830,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing (39661 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St / I Just Discovered This Problem my Fiancee has been hiding (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by AleAirHub(m): 10:56am On May 15, 2023
Simp nigga cheesy
lovediehatelive:
I met this pretty homely girl sometimes ago.

She was reluctant the first time I toasted her and won't want to date me. However, I persisted till she succumbed.

She's everything I want in a lady. She didn't want to visit me when we started dating until one day I promised that I won't touch her.

She visited and was so graceful that I thanked the heavens for sending my soul mate to me.

We discussed a bit and I made her feel comfortable because she was really uneasy.

As promised, I didn't touch her. She felt so free that she rested her head on my chest.

The urge to kiss her became so strong, but I resisted.

What's the use of spoiling things now when she can be mine forever?

She later left and we became really close from then.

I was happy because she's madly beautiful yet so down to earth.

I was thinking she is a virgin but I needed to clarify.

So one day, I used talk to bring talk and stylishly told her a bit about some rough life of my past for her to feel uncomfortable.

She later opened up to me about her first kiss and how the guy went on to have sex with her even though he promised her nothing will happen.

She was 19 years then.

Since then she stopped visiting guys and is no longer in contact with the guy.

She swore that she hasn't kissed or had sex since then.

Now she's 23.

The thing is I really deeply love this girl because she's just exactly what I needed. But I promise myself that I will marry a virgin and nothing else.

My love for this girl is beginning to affect my thinking.

Should I ditch her and keep looking for a virgin?

Or should I continue with her?

I'm planning to see her people this December.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by REALretep(m): 10:57am On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:

She was reluctant the first time I toasted her and won't want to date me. However, I persisted till she succumbed.

She's everything I want in a lady. She didn't want to visit me when we started dating until one day I promised that I won't touch her.

She visited and was so graceful that I thanked the heavens for sending my soul mate to me.

We discussed a bit and I made her feel comfortable because she was really uneasy.

As promised, I didn't touch her. She felt so free that she rested her head on my chest.

So one day, I used talk to bring talk and stylishly told her a bit about some rough life of my past for her to feel uncomfortable.

She later opened up to me about her first kiss and how the guy went on to have sex with her even though he promised her nothing will happen.

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

The thing is I really deeply love this girl because she's just exactly what I needed. But I promise myself that I will marry a virgin and nothing else.

Don't forget to go down on your knees in prayer for God to help you find that lady that will deeply commit to building the future with you.
The search for a life partner no be beans.
Any human being can change at any point in time. Don't depend solely on your knowledge, ability and prowess.
But you must be true to yourself for what you sew is what you reap. Don't deceive yourself.
If you deeply want to marry a virgin but you are still sexually active, then don't complain when you reap what you are sewing. Be a man, define yourself, and discipline yourself based on your definition of yourself, and your woman will deeply respect you for that
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Boookyou: 10:58am On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

While I respect your decision, I also want to advice you. Being a virgin at 23 or above is well deserving of respect. However, character of the woman you are marrying is what matters. A woman completely staying a virgin till marriage is still strange to me.

Trust me, the first 1year of your marriage sef, Sex will not be enjoyable for her. Even for you as well.

The honest truth is, stick with someone you already know regardless of her being a virgin or not. The ideal thing, you can come home happy everyday for the rest of your life
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Tzar(m): 11:01am On May 15, 2023
You are asking if you can ditch her? Yes of course! Especially if she is honest, loyal, submissive, homely, respects you and has low body count undecided
She is not a virgin!
Please continue to look for a virgin that will make your life misreble o.
You need urgent and practical life lessons!
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by 4realsexy: 11:08am On May 15, 2023
O boy a virgin will be your nightmare. Unless you will cage her in the house not going anywhere, which you know is impossible. She must explore when the time comes.....BE WISE
lovediehatelive:

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by mechanics(m): 11:11am On May 15, 2023
But you shouldn't leave on her on the basis that she's not a virgin, since she has not aborted, no problem.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Georgejeez: 11:14am On May 15, 2023
Virgin , Virgin, Virgini, Virginia lipsrsealed lipsrsealed hope y'all know that some ladies , once they are disvirgined , their kpekus elastic slacks and continue expanding while some runs girls with plenty body counts have kpekus that has tight elastic , until they are well lubricated , the kpekus will be locked up and it's not even with pussy tighteners.

Wetin Some Men de find Virgin for even when she no be their speck or dream woman de baffle me .
I met one of my Exes then a non Virgin, she said she's only had sex once , I believed her cos as wide as her waist , as big as her hips and plenty as her ass , her kpekus was tighter than the hole in the middle of a well clenched fist .
First day I tried , I sweat tire , I no fit penetrate , tried all lubricants , for where , kpekus lock , Second day , no level and she de always cry when I de finger her sef , Third time , was war before I fit enter and she even bleed join confirming say who burst am first time no drill am reach ending ...

Whenever we wanna make love , I would be ready for cries , stress , sweating and patience . At a time I come de prefer my previous girls when Sabi fire and their kpekus don understand the language of Tatata...

After we pass that stage , her entitlement mentality and incompatibility started setting in , I had to call it quits before she use irrelevant billings delay my goals .....

Although I understand the satisfaction that comes with fvcking and owning a tight pussy but I wouldn't choose a lady to wife who I would be enduring instead of enjoying marriage with all because I met her a Virgin , there's more to marriage than tight kpekus .

The goal is to marry a compatible, beautiful , caring and loving woman who will give me peace of mind, be a friend and be a good mother to our kids, shikena..
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by ejimatic: 11:18am On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

Are yiu yourself a virgin? No! Take this lady that God has given you. True love is usually found earlier or much later in life. You have found it now . Treasure it

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by manduwem(m): 11:21am On May 15, 2023
sorry but permit me to ask,
are you a virgin?

from a moral & sentimental viewpoint... only virgins should look for virgins (I won't expatiate further unless prodded)

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 11:22am On May 15, 2023
You are not ready to marry.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Chulluko(m): 11:22am On May 15, 2023
are you a virgin too?
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by dreu2fine(m): 11:23am On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

Are you a virgin?
All does babes you have disflower who will marry them
Bro
Make your head dey your neck you hear.
How many percentage of girls of nowadays are virgins?
Virginity ends one day but good charater from a woman is golden.
What if she is virgin and as a bad character. Bros go n see the parents ooooo n get married to he or I send my. Brotherr to marry her the way you discribd her.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by OluwaEbuka1: 11:24am On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

Apparently this is a joke. If she had lied to you that she is a virgin and it turns out to be incorrect, you can let her go (i have done that before), but she was honest to you and very important, she is not a hoe. Drop her number, me sef dey find wife.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Emmacy001: 11:25am On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

Are you a virgin?
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by adexoramo(m): 11:26am On May 15, 2023
You are a simp and also mad at the same time.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by showlove911(m): 11:27am On May 15, 2023
...Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this [is] the whole [duty] of man.
... For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether [it be] good, or whether [it be] evil....Eccl.12:13-14

Say...LORD JESUS, I believe in my heart that You died for me and You were raised on the third day for my justification. And so I confess with my mouth that You are my Lord and Savior. From today, I belong to the family of God. Thank You for giving me eternal life.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Oliego(m): 11:27am On May 15, 2023
Oh! You want to marry a virgin eh, the ones yoh slept with who will marry them?
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Fearyourcreator: 11:30am On May 15, 2023
Samantha124:
You're sounding emotional right now and you're making the whole conversation about me..šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Omo! Human beings dey here... Emotional ontop say person want virgin and e dey pain you ... Wahala... So someone can't want a virgin... Dey give yourself hope ... So someone can't want virgin again... Orisirisi
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by DrDunamis(m): 11:30am On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

Are you a virgin?
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Evidenx(m): 11:31am On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

zualakate...The marriage is confirmed.Marry her oga.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Fearyourcreator: 11:31am On May 15, 2023
Samantha124:
Stop being emotional and use English, I don't understand this language of yours.
It's like you just heard emotional or what... Yeye dey smell.. You aint a virgin but dey vex for person that wants one... See wahala

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Starships4u(m): 11:34am On May 15, 2023
ukaface:

Keep looking for virgin
Donā€™t settle for less

Some times I wonder what men actually want even as a man....

Nevertheless, like yhu said, he should keep looking....

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Hassanmaye(m): 11:38am On May 15, 2023
purples25:

If she is mature and she knows what that guy truly did to her, if she is not a fool, she will never accept him back in her bed.

Thank God nairaland helped me understand the way many men truly think.
I have seen Many things woman, is not about what the guy truly did to her, how many women go back to toxic men after beating them blue and black?? I have seen many women who go back to the men that disvirgin them despite the guy is an asshole he only used them but they lack foresight because they're foolishly thinking they're in Love while the guy is just using her
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Trojan8(m): 11:40am On May 15, 2023
torqque7:

My brother I know how you feel,getting married to a virgin is great and will always make the man value her if he is a reasonable man.However some cheat in the marriage or long run and same also goes for non virgins cheating too, because my ex ,na me disvirgin am and I valued her and respected her more than almost all other exes of mine, until she cheated so last last we all hope and pray to marry a Virgin that will be a good wife. We can also settle for a good non virgin too but we WONT place her on the same respect level as we would have if she is a good virgin. I wish you luck sha.

Ignore all these females making fun of you because you want a virgin..they are pained because they will NEVER EVER truly have that respect from their man or husbands that would be given to a virgin. No be you ask them to go dey mount different cockks for their life so donā€™t mind them with all their sarcastic responses to you and your story. Virgins will always be the NUMBER 1,most reasonable men will ALWAYS want a Virgin for a wife if they had the choice to pick. I mean who will want an Old used car compared to a brand NEW TEAR RUBBER? Itā€™s a no brainer.

I am sorry to say that you don't have sense. You have slept with a virgin, as well as numerous other girls but you are still looking for a virgin.

You even have the effrontery to talk about respecting a woman because she's a virgin. If this doesn't smell of deep rooted hypocrisy, then I wonder what is.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by richcode: 11:40am On May 15, 2023
Thief continue dey look u go see ..... As if u are not a cheat yourself
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by chinos20(m): 11:41am On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

Virgin is not everything in marriage
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Nobody: 11:41am On May 15, 2023
Ahh! Now he's starting to use insults..šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Cry me a river..šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I may not agree with Smartguyboy and WatchYourSix, but one thing I like about them is that they can hold a good argument without breaking or using insults, and I like that.

But as for you, I just started arguing with you and already you've reached your breaking point and you've started crying and using insults..šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Fearyourcreator:

It's like you just heard emotional or what... Yeye dey smell.. You aint a virgin but dey vex for person that wants one... See wahala
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Nobody: 11:43am On May 15, 2023
Your arguments are not up to my level... You easily get emotional and already you're starting to sound like a nag.

I'm done with you.
Fearyourcreator:

Omo! Human beings dey here... Emotional ontop say person want virgin and e dey pain you ... Wahala... So someone can't want a virgin... Dey give yourself hope ... So someone can't want virgin again... Orisirisi
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by purples25(f): 11:50am On May 15, 2023
Hassanmaye:

I have seen Many things woman, is not about what the guy truly did to her, how many women go back to toxic men after beating them blue and black?? I have seen many women who go back to the men that disvirgin them despite the guy is an asshole he only used them but they lack foresight because they're foolishly thinking they're in Love while the guy is just using her

Eye never open na. It's when women suffer very well in reality, then they understand. The guy isn't sorry, she gets mistreated by other guys echoing the same thing, that she's not worth it because there's nothing extraordinary about her, spends donkey years before seeing a partner to marry, that first man is mocking her plight....then the woman understands.

Its when solutions come quickly, e.g quick love and marriage soon after the first man, or they didn't suffer much under that first man, that's when there will be space to still deceive themselves with first love bullshit.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by WatchYourSix: 11:53am On May 15, 2023
Samantha124:
You don't get it, do you? I don't care about you men's choices too as long as you don't start sounding hypocritical. If you're a sexually active guy and you happen to fall in love with a virgin without even knowing in the beginning that she's a virgin, then that's nice and I'm happy for you

This is funny.... u dont care but still...u have created a notion in ur mind that men should only get virgins random by luck and not by deliberate choice...girl ...u are just contradicting urself...... i dont get how ur brain works..

Samantha124:

But it becomes something else when you start feeling that you're entitled to a virgin when you're not a virgin... Don't bash women for doing the same thing that you're also doing or did... The op is judging his girlfriend based on her past as if he's still a virgin and doesn't have a not so pleasant past like his girlfriend... He might've even paid his ex-girlfriends to do lots of abortions for him, but he wouldn't mention that part even if he did those things, he'll act like he's a holy guy and like it wasn't his fault
You are still just dialoguing with self pity for ur gender.... u are not looking at it from reality....

First..u dont have a right to come tell pple to stop having opinions...what do u mean by: stop bashing? Its pathetic calling every opinion men have about u bashing.
...call it hypocrisy or whatver u like...what u dont undertsand and u never will is that men and women dont view sex the same way.... men view sex as a conquest...meaning u seen as easy to conquer if ur body count is too high.

U keep mentioning abortions.. abortion is ur ultimately ur decision after getting pregnant.
...u ddnt do it for anyone cos once u decide to keep ur baby..the guy cant force u even after giving u money....many guys dont even give any girl money...they just say they are not responsible cos they know they are not the onky one fvcking u....so tons of girls pay for their own abortions too cos the final choice belongs to the woman the at the end of the day...

Samantha124:
Most of you Nigerian guys like bashing women for doing the same thing that you also did, why?
U call it bashing, men call it stating the obvious about u women... See u wont ever get it cos u wont ever see sex how men see it.... the truth is that when men appraoch women...they dont often expect to fvck them easily...when they do fvck a woman they met on the same day...they rate the girl low which is what u call bashing....

Samantha124:
It's obvious he loves this woman, but he wants to leave her because she's not a virgin and settle for a virgin he doesn't love
u are just assuming... he's a man making a calculated risk... he doesnt know her..they met few months ago.. In the current world...nearly all girls engage in prostitutioń, college girls, highschool girls..etc some guys just beleive the only way to avoid marrying a prostitutĆ© or a woman that may not be fertile anymore due to many abortions is to marry a virgin.... its just basic risk management...

Samantha124:
and I'm very sure that he will still cheat on the same virgin with an already sexually active woman, maybe even leave the same virgin wife to settle for a non-virgin because he would've only wanted her virginity and nothing else..
another fallacious assumption cos u just assume everyone fvck around.....this point is baseless...
and even if he cheats ...thats how cheating works many times......they go to a bar, party, club..they see a fine girl looking at them..it just happens...lets face it... women they spread their legs easily are not usually virgins....

On the other hand...pple plan marriage so they take out time to choose what they want for their life and even unborn children

Samantha124:

And I'm very sure he wouldn't like it if tables were turned and his girlfriend leaves him for being a non-virgin while she's sexually active, he would've came here on nairaland and called the girl all sorts of derogatory names... And start saying women are wicked.

U are not aure of anything..u are just capping

Samantha124:

I'm not hurt by anything because where I'm from, our men are very open minded and understanding... I've never heard our men bashing us their women for not being virgins because they understand that it does takes two to tango.

In nigeria...its not about not being virgins...its about the trend of prostitution....read these thread well...everyone has dated a girl they found out fvcks men, politicians, chiefs for money....its just sad that it has gotten to that point where normal girls having sex with their man are also being viewed in under this lens.. cos these days theres no way to tell the difference btw whos a prostitutƩ and who's not....

Samantha124:

Don't be entitled to something that you yourself can't give.. Why does it sounds like you have a problem with those broke girls that feel entitled to go for only billionaires, but you don't have a problem with those sexually active guys that feel entitled to go for only virgins? Isn't that hypocritical?

Here u again with this pathetic outburst... Dont be entitled to what u cant give?? Who made u the judge of what pple can or cannot want....Its makes u sound like u are pained cos u are not a virgin...u sounding like "it not fair that the men that fvcked u get to have a choice to marry virgin" ...so u feel its only fair to take away their choice...But samantha..u can have ur own choice too and marry whoever u want.....

Again here u are saying what i ddnt say..just as i have been telling u all day u are not the judge of people's choices i told u before....we men dont care when u women make ur choices.. .we even marry ur broke asś.. we tall guys marry u when u say u only want tall men and u look down on shorter men like u....we dont complain...we dont call u hypocrites... but once u non-virgins hear a man wants a virgin u start to cry ur pathetic injustice tears

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by torqque7(m): 11:53am On May 15, 2023
Trojan8:

I am sorry to say that you don't have sense. You have slept with a virgin, as well as numerous other girls but you are still looking for a virgin.

You even have the effrontery to talk about respecting a woman because she's a virgin. If this doesn't smell of deep rooted hypocrisy, then I wonder what is.

If your brain can not understand why people will prefer a brand new car to a used car, even if the used the car was brand new when they got it and then used it for a while, then your fooolishnesss is legendry..

Odehh. Common sense is really not common anymore. Your stup.Id emotions wonā€™t change the facts and lifeā€™s realities so rest. It is what it is whether you like it ,agree with it or not.

You really donā€™t have to open your mouth to make comments if your IQ is low because it just exposes your utter stupiiid*ity and ignorance to the world. So according to you because I have disvir*gined a girl before so I should not want a virgi*n? Lol very laughable..itā€™s just like saying because I have eaten white rice before i should settle for swallow and have no right to want white rice again..Hello have you heard of the word free will in your life? People even decide to change their sex and gender these days,itā€™s their decision and they are allowed to have it, so come out from your cave and smell the coffee.

Learn to live your life and even eat poo if you want and let others do what they want with their lives as well.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by MiosheEmpire1(m): 11:53am On May 15, 2023
Be looking for virgin ooo, until another guy hijack her from you.
The question is are you also virgin?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? / ā€I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Never Marryā€ - Slay Queen Says On Facebook / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.