Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,296 members, 7,829,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing (39644 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St / I Just Discovered This Problem my Fiancee has been hiding (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by jaxxy(m): 9:45am On May 15, 2023
Believe girls at ur own peril. Girl came to ur house 1st time and put her head on ur chest. undecided grin
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by obembet(f): 9:46am On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:
I met this pretty homely girl sometimes ago.

She was reluctant the first time I toasted her and won't want to date me. However, I persisted till she succumbed.

She's everything I want in a lady. She didn't want to visit me when we started dating until one day I promised that I won't touch her.

She visited and was so graceful that I thanked the heavens for sending my soul mate to me.

We discussed a bit and I made her feel comfortable because she was really uneasy.

As promised, I didn't touch her. She felt so free that she rested her head on my chest.

The urge to kiss her became so strong, but I resisted.

What's the use of spoiling things now when she can be mine forever?

She later left and we became really close from then.

I was happy because she's madly beautiful yet so down to earth.

I was thinking she is a virgin but I needed to clarify.

So one day, I used talk to bring talk and stylishly told her a bit about some rough life of my past for her to feel uncomfortable.

She later opened up to me about her first kiss and how the guy went on to have sex with her even though he promised her nothing will happen.

She was 19 years then.

Since then she stopped visiting guys and is no longer in contact with the guy.

She swore that she hasn't kissed or had sex since then.

Now she's 23.

The thing is I really deeply love this girl because she's just exactly what I needed. But I promise myself that I will marry a virgin and nothing else.

My love for this girl is beginning to affect my thinking.

Should I ditch her and keep looking for a virgin?

Or should I continue with her?

I'm planning to see her people this December.

Another werey, u be Virgin abi?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Adabilaal: 9:47am On May 15, 2023
I don't really comment on romance matters but this I have to contribute to your comment.
You are right bro. Aside the fact that she's not a virgin. The bad side of it is that she might be banging day and night in her street and FB friends.
To the OP kindly check her Facebook and WhatsApp all her social media accounts. If you do not see anything related to men chasing her or she being active with two or 5 men, being honest with you. She has cleared her chat history. Run for your life.
How to check. Go to search button on her chat and type sensors words. Hotel, house, love, beautiful, Bleep, fxxk, kiss, sweet, enjoy

Come back and thank us later

I met one girl so too then, she was everything I need in a woman aside she wasn't a graduate but physically she got me. She looks so godly and active in church. But she has a boyfriend and kept me as bestie. I wasn't worried wanted to overtake the boyfriend. She came to my apartment. Her smart phone had issues she used my phone to access her Facebook. She logout after then but I login with the cookies. When she left, I decided to check her privacy. Bro I typed in those sensors words, bro I was disappointed in her. She shared nudes with a lot of guys, when she was younger she had a boyfriend and got pregnant for another guy she met on FB. She has bang a lot of her FB friends. Bro I kill the feelings immediately. After all I successfully collected my share, since she was sharing.
"Do not trust anyone on until you have find trust in them, even when you find trust in them do not trust them"
SVK orientation

Geniemoi01:
She lied to you. She has been sexually active withun those years, buh because you are chasing she hasto play the giod chaste girl card for you so that she'll look worthy in your eyes. My guy, If you have the opportunity to go through her phone, you'll die of shock. You better be extra careful.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by mukthar2000(m): 9:47am On May 15, 2023
Becos she was not a virgin make u feel bad or what?
Why can't u search for one big bush villages make u go get virgin girl their now.

Next news pls.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by xynerise: 9:47am On May 15, 2023
Someone will wake up and create an imaginary story and people will be giving advice grin. E sure me say Op still dey school and still depending on his parents grin
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by hedonido: 9:47am On May 15, 2023
All these mumu boys sef.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by MilitantAtheist: 9:48am On May 15, 2023
Better wife her up the earlier the better. I was in that marrying Virgin girl school of thought until I changed my mind lately due to maturity and accepting that nobody's more holy. Virgin girl will even do worse because they will feel cheated that it's only one dick they have been fhuckin while you have had alot of adventures, don't try it bro except the girl has personal principles and well disciplined. Virgin girls are dangerous to marry I know about 3 real life stories of women that were married as virgins but ended up misbehaving. If u see a good girl u like, marry her if you wish, and stop this childish virgin girl talk. U need to grow up pass this small boy thinking already

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Codes151(m): 9:49am On May 15, 2023
Are you a virgin?

All this kids Una go the marry with be matured to.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Biodun556(m): 9:50am On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:

She was reluctant the first time I toasted her and won't want to date me. However, I persisted till she succumbed.

She's everything I want in a lady. She didn't want to visit me when we started dating until one day I promised that I won't touch her.

She visited and was so graceful that I thanked the heavens for sending my soul mate to me.

We discussed a bit and I made her feel comfortable because she was really uneasy.

As promised, I didn't touch her. She felt so free that she rested her head on my chest.

So one day, I used talk to bring talk and stylishly told her a bit about some rough life of my past for her to feel uncomfortable.

She later opened up to me about her first kiss and how the guy went on to have sex with her even though he promised her nothing will happen.

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

The thing is I really deeply love this girl because she's just exactly what I needed. But I promise myself that I will marry a virgin and nothing else.

Fear of God

Good character

Hardworking

are the best criteria to look out for

If someone committed sins in the past and repented, it is in not anybody's responsibly to question him or her

Prophet Muhammad married wives only one was a virgin while he himself married as a virgin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by okoroemeka(m): 9:52am On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

virginity is the lowest rung on the scale of preference ladder, when choosing a wife,what will be your major concern is to get a companion and a friend that will love you unconditionally and stand by you through the darkest and brightest of days,a smart intelligent woman that knows when to be frank and when to back off,putting virginity first is like putting the cart before the donkey,it is a gross feeling of insecurity to sacrifice peace of mind for an unproven pussy,I was friends with my wife for 3 years before marrying her,I didn't meet her a virgin but we are now married for 24 yrs because the qualities I see in her is far better than a virgin pussy,don't be blinded by naive and insecure ideas because the character of a women can hardly be judged by how tight her pussy is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by menthomatics(m): 9:52am On May 15, 2023
Are you a virgin? I believ if u re lookn 4 virgin to marry u must be a virgin as well.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by forexprophet(m): 9:52am On May 15, 2023
YOU ARE AN IDIOT....... Are you a virgin too? Leave somebody daughter alone with your stinking mindset and maybe broke. Ask if all the females in your family virgin?

lovediehatelive:

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:52am On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

If u marry virgin ehn , u are gone.. they don't enjoy sex in marriage [only believed it for making babies] bros u go dey outside last last
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Omoapena(m): 9:53am On May 15, 2023
Jennyclay:
What makes you believe that getting married to a virgin would guarantee you happiness and peace of mind undecided

Even you, are you a virgin?? You this cheap randy man!! If truly she’s everything you wanted in a lady, you won’t even reason her past.

Oga you’re a randy man!! You just want to have your way than dump her later. We know your type!! Shior!!!

It won't guarantee happiness but it will guarantee value for her in the relationship...
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by samx4real(m): 9:53am On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

At least she didn't lie...
Continue with her.

Pls forget about virginity, especially in this generation that can fake things and make it look real.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by komzy589(m): 9:53am On May 15, 2023
Geovanni412:

A girl can be a virgin but have a body count of oral action of more than 20 guys.

Big lie! If one can do MouthAction, then vagina penetration must be ‘child’s play’.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by shegra58: 9:54am On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

Are you a virgin yourself?
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Auto58(m): 9:54am On May 15, 2023
Who virgin help

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by chccho(m): 9:54am On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

Pls ditch her and give me her number. Don't settle for less
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Akumoney(m): 9:56am On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

U are not ready to get married yet.. simple as that
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by PrinceMajestic: 9:57am On May 15, 2023
Guy grow up and stop this little boy thinking. A girl not being virgin doesn't mean she wouldn't make you a good home or be a good wife and mother that can birth you soldiers, I use to think like you especially because of my tradition that requires someone like me must marry a virgin, but times has changed. Virgin or not a woman that will misbehave will still misbehave, it's God's grace to get a good wife, it has nothing to do with virginity, marry the one that has experience and those misbehavior won't freak her anymore when she is married rather than marrying a virgin that will one day get tired of only you and will have increased urge to try adventures outside. Just marry the woman that gives u peace and build your home. You guys should stop this virgin girl talk, it's boring and irritating me already.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Killermamba: 9:57am On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

Ashawo wan marry virgin. Virgin kill you there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Fearyourcreator: 9:58am On May 15, 2023
Samantha124:
The same virgin that you'll still go ahead and cheat on with someone that's not a virgin?

Come on, wake up from your slumber.

I've read stories here of guys cheating on the same wives they met as virgins with women they met already sexually active.. some would even leave their wives for such women.
Are you a virgin?
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Nobody: 9:58am On May 15, 2023
You don't get it, do you? I don't care about you men's choices too as long as you don't start sounding hypocritical. If you're a sexually active guy and you happen to fall in love with a virgin without even knowing in the beginning that she's a virgin, then that's nice and I'm happy for you.

But it becomes something else when you start feeling that you're entitled to a virgin when you're not a virgin... Don't bash women for doing the same thing that you're also doing or did... The op is judging his girlfriend based on her past as if he's still a virgin and doesn't have a not so pleasant past like his girlfriend... He might've even paid his ex-girlfriends to do lots of abortions for him, but he wouldn't mention that part even if he did those things, he'll act like he's a holy guy and like it wasn't his fault.

Most of you Nigerian guys like bashing women for doing the same thing that you also did, why?

It's obvious he loves this woman, but he wants to leave her because she's not a virgin and settle for a virgin he doesn't love and I'm very sure that he will still cheat on the same virgin with an already sexually active woman, maybe even leave the same virgin wife to settle for a non-virgin because he would've only wanted her virginity and nothing else..His girlfriend might've moved on then with a man that accepted her and loved her for who she is, not because of what she did in her past... But the op may start chasing after her all over again, leaving his virgin wife at home because being a virgin doesn't mean the two of you are compatible.

And I'm very sure he wouldn't like it if tables were turned and his girlfriend leaves him for being a non-virgin while she's sexually active, he would've came here on nairaland and called the girl all sorts of derogatory names... And start saying women are wicked.

I'm not hurt by anything because where I'm from, our men are very open minded and understanding... I've never heard our men bashing us their women for not being virgins because they understand that it does takes two to tango.

Don't be entitled to something that you yourself can't give.. Why does it sounds like you have a problem with those broke girls that feel entitled to go for only billionaires, but you don't have a problem with those sexually active guys that feel entitled to go for only virgins? Isn't that hypocritical?
WatchYourSix:

Dialogue with u is very hard...its like u just want to repeat the same thing... the point u are making with ur two to tango is just pathetic points...u are trying to make men feel they dont have the right to want "better" because they are not "better" that men shouldnt chose virgins but go for cheap women like them...

So i put it to you....u cant invalidate pple's choices because of ur personal opinion....it makes it sound like u are pained because u are not virgin....

Woman can chose whoever they want ..men dont care because men own up to their vices... if u women say u only want virgin men...we guys dont care......just as we dont want you to cry over our choice.... if u want to be a virgin men want...close ur legs....not that u will fvck around and now start crying that its men that fvcked u..so why are they now looking for women that has not been fvcked..?? Its irritating

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by israelmao(m): 9:58am On May 15, 2023
Are you a virgin too?You can't reap what you've not sown?How many guys who are even virgins are married to virgin girls let alone a guy who has lived such a life you lived in the past?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Prettychild(f): 9:58am On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

Are you a virgin?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by OboOlora(f): 9:59am On May 15, 2023
Abort mission!
I repeat, abort mission!!
If u r not the first, u won’t be the last!!!

U r lucky she didn’t use the ‘bicycle story’ as the reason for being disvirgined.

Drill me move on, never settle for a non-Virgin!

Nah be with u brethren🙏🏾

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by gracealonev: 9:59am On May 15, 2023
ukaface:

Keep looking for virgin
Don’t settle for less
She should join Boko Haram to get 7 virgins

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Merinada: 10:00am On May 15, 2023
She didnt lie to u. That means she is serious with you. Even if you found a girl who is saying she is virgin does not mean that she actually is.

Its all about mindset. If girl is virgin, there is a chance that she will cheat on you after marriage. And if you cannot respect her becoz she is not a virgin, you should leave her. It is better for her and you also.

You are asking such opinions from public which means even you marry her and someone say something bad about your marriage you will ruin it. Better leave that girl alone. Find something like ur type.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by komzy589(m): 10:00am On May 15, 2023
Samantha124:
Honestly, how does virginity guarantees a successful marriage?

I'm very sure that if the op leaves this woman that he's currently dating for a virgin, he'd still cheat on the same virgin with this woman because because he'd have settled for someone he doesn't love in the name of virginity.

And how come those that are married to virgins keep cheating on the same virgins with women who are already sexually active to a point that some would even leave the same women they met as virgins to the ones they met as sexually active

Answer that for me because I'm curious.. undecided undecided undecided
Wow! These ladies are funny o.
I don’t know why you keep trashing this virginity issue.
Everything you said can conditionally happen. Marrying a virgin cannot stop a cheating man.
But does that mean men shouldn’t prefer a virgin!

Look, it’s every ‘normal man’s’ dream to marry a virgin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by LegendaryArnold(m): 10:01am On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

As long as she didn't lie and she opened up to you about it, I don't see any problem with that. Don't lose a gem because of something inconsequential
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Hassanmaye(m): 10:03am On May 15, 2023
ItisWell22:

I personally nursed a woman who died of depression following diagnosis of HIV.

She kept telling me, “He’s the only man I’ve known all my life”. 😢
She couldn’t believe her very godly, churchly, super-deacon husband was sleeping around to the extent of bringing home the deadly virus.

He married her a virgin. She had 7 sons for him.
Yet, he was popular outside for womanizing, despite being deep into church activities.

She died within few months of diagnosis…
Men are polygamous

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says / Cost Of Change Of Name In National Newspaper / Nigerian Lady Finds Lover After 3 Kids As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.