Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

The River Goddess. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The River Goddess. (9726 Views)

Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) / Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The River Goddess. by Lostchild(m): 7:46pm On May 17, 2023
My Encounter With The Ancestral gods

I will update this later.
Re: The River Goddess. by Littlechild(m): 9:34pm On May 17, 2023
ForChrist1:

For how many hours did you pray that prayer that day?

I pray mostly at mid night hour and I also pray in the afternoon.

But I always start my prayer from 12:am to 2:am.

1 hour petition
1 hour warfare.

And the red triangle invaded my city that day at 3:am. I was told that, the red triangle is so big that, it has 7 regions head by the fallen angel Leviathan

The Queen of the cost controls one of the region of the red triangle. Although they did not know me in person at first, but they will surely know where I live.

Demons know where you live, wherever you go.

2 Likes

Re: The River Goddess. by Littlechild(m): 9:41pm On May 17, 2023
Ikennaford:

I like petite sweet river goddesses, link me up to her if she disturb you, I couldn't read all those shit you wrote up there

Yahoo money really made the strong spirit of pride to eat you up. You now breed toxicity and beyond redemption.

You are beyond redemption because God resist the proud and gives grace to the humble.
Re: The River Goddess. by Littlechild(m): 9:42pm On May 17, 2023
Dammyseyon:

Hello, please can I DM you privately?

Yes.
Re: The River Goddess. by Littlechild(m): 9:46pm On May 17, 2023
thebookofthomas:

Peace of Elyon be upon you sir beyond measure;

I am overwhelmed with excitement at your posts as I now see that there are others like me out there;

Pray tell, are you from the DRC?

I am from South south Nigeria. grin
Re: The River Goddess. by Waffarianman(m): 10:05pm On May 17, 2023
Sorry bro all this doesn't exist ok
Re: The River Goddess. by mekzyjoe(m): 5:41pm On May 18, 2023
Littlechild:

I am from South south Nigeria. grin
Kwale man I guess..utagba uno is close to ashaka,amai
Re: The River Goddess. by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:28am On May 19, 2023
Lostchild:
THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE

One night in 2016, I asked God in prayer to come down from heaven and move on earth, over the ocean like a raging fire (Deu 9:3)(Psalm 97:3)(Isaiah 66:15) burn the Marine kingdoms of red triangle with fire of God presence.

The Word Himself did as I asked from him.

That night I became the most wanted man on earth. The marine kingdoms of the North Atlantic sea, known as the red triangle sent millions of their demonic forces to invade my home city in search for me.

They entered my boulevard and street. I gave a command for them all to become blind. I had to escape through the air to the other part of town.

Their attack became 100% physical. You will hear demons screaming with rage.

Chaii embarassed

What a terrible experience I had then.

grin This boy may actually be having an undiagnosed mental illness.
Re: The River Goddess. by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:40am On May 19, 2023
Lostchild:
My Encounter With The Ancestral gods

Writing..

Writing what exactly?

As i have always told you, invest your time into things that are meaningful and beneficial to both you and the people around you, rather than wasting it chasing and believing in nonsensical stuffs that are absolutely nonexistent.

You can't continue being a lost child forever. Be useful to your parents and humanity in general, please. There are no such things as mermaids, marine spirits, leviathan, bla bla bla
Re: The River Goddess. by 13sense: 7:38am On May 19, 2023
Lostchild:
My honourable on this forum.

Nnamdiosu
Adamgeneral12.
Zhunnurayn Said.
Ablemax.
Terrezo2002
TheWolfen
ForChrist1
Thanksful
judedwriter22
jumpstreet
Omotakins
AbdulMagaji
2cul2care
gentleman82
Uchenna10
Dayaa
13sense.
akin101
Yaxmax1
caiusky
Nonam
illmatic101
FatherBona
Joshdman
Zain007
Aure.
Iceg
madprophet
Realbuzzing
briamine4ever02
allswellis
Lastpharoah33
IgboNiile
adexy100
SportsHD
Pafage
Gooddeed999
Tony142
donbachi
khorsky
uzicuzy
oranget
Expresswriter
Eamodu
Farmtech
Lunuxdomain
Unikprince
Karnice600
Asetime
Crimpsy
Hemeshemeheru
Elijah94
blaky007
olarwhumy
Deegalaxy's
Yujiz
Mekzyjoe

Every of you comrade must guard against and should live a prayer-full life. The devils, they don't know sleep.

No one is safe from them as long as all the devils roam the earth. For they come within us and around us.

When you pray, God will begin to reveal to you the secret plans of your enemies and how to destroy their works against you. Pray for about 1 or 2 hours in the night and you will see revelations and visions of what is happening in the spiritual realm. God Himself will show you the secret when you start praying everyday.

Just make prayer your habit and praying in the midnight your way of life or a habit, and you will see good things will begin to happen in your life and family.

You don't need to go and meet any prophet to see vision for you. Rather you will see vision for yourself and family.

Thank you for the advice
You are one of the best here. Stay bless.

3 Likes

Re: The River Goddess. by Littlechild(m): 7:50am On May 19, 2023
mekzyjoe:

Kwale man I guess..utagba uno is close to ashaka,amai

I am not Kwale. grin
Re: The River Goddess. by 13sense: 2:49pm On May 21, 2023
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The River Goddess. by kingthreat(m): 2:58pm On Jul 21, 2023
thebookofthomas:

My brother hang in there it's always hardest and harshest just before your breakthrough but you need to persist and NEVER give up!

If your prayers aren't working then change your "God-formula" by combining Praying (Sincere, Fervent and Continuous Prayers in line with the Father's Will/your DIVINE Mandate) with Giving and you'll see results;

I could speak further if you give me leave...

Seriously, our OP is so so so so so so On Point!!!

Baba dey update boys na. You just post wisdom run. Make we dey learn somethings na. Na beg we dey beg.

1 Like

Re: The River Goddess. by 1phone(m): 2:06pm On Aug 14, 2023
There are
ChybuzzDD:

Writing what exactly?

As i have always told you, invest your time into things that are meaningful and beneficial to both you and the people around you, rather than wasting it chasing and believing in nonsensical stuffs that are absolutely nonexistent.

You can't continue being a lost child forever. Be useful to your parents and humanity in general, please. There are no such things as mermaids, marine spirits, leviathan, bla bla bla

1 Like

Re: The River Goddess. by Jen96: 12:01pm On Oct 12, 2023
Lostchild:
I always use my life and spiritual reality to create a lot of threads here that will encourage people to go into prayers and spiritual warfare. But many of my readers will see no need for spiritual warfare. And when they do, they will prefer the easy route, church

Church deliverance can temporary disconnect you from demons, but it will not free you from the devil's manipulation and attacks. Even if you are delivered through a church prophet, the devils will use your ignorance to put you in another form of bondage again and again.

AWARENESS
Before you try to deal with devil's via prayers, you need to deal with yourself first. You need to have good characters because Godly character proceed God power. You also need a lot of spiritual awareness. Without this spiritual knowledge and awareness, demons can destroy you. This lack of good character and knowledge is why many of you have not been able to touch your demons.

As a humans being on earth, you have three enemies you must fight.

Enemy 1. The World
Enemy 2. The Flesh (sin)
Enemy 3. The Devils

1.The World
In other for you to defeat your first enemy, you must forsake the system of the world and follow God's system. This will help you to defeat your second enemy below.

2.The Sin
You must defeat sin in other for you to defeat the third enemy - the devils. To defeat sin, your flesh must be crucified. Flesh like anger, greed and all form of lust.

Anger If you must defeat Satan, your anger must be in check. If you don't deal with your anger and you try to deal with the devil's, they will instantly destroy you physically. That is why Paul in (Ephesians 6:14) warn us to put on the breastplate of righteousness which is . love - peace - gentleness - meekness. = forgiveness.

Gluttony/Food
Like I said, you must learn to die daily and sacrifice your flesh. You can't be gluttonia and yet be able to deal with demons. Why do you think witches and occultist men fast?

Have you seen a soldier at war and yet eating all his choicest food? In spiritual warfare, hunger is like fuel that will efficate the power and fire of your prayer.

Sexual Lust. You can not deal with demons while sexually active. The vagina of a woman or having sexual intercourse has a very powerful effect spiritually. It will weaken your spirit man and suppressed your spiritual powers.

Demons can destroy you through sex. You can't be indulging in sex when you are at war against astra forces. Just imagine you are in a battle front and you want to fvck?

Die daily and crucify your sinful flesh, then you can be able to brutalize the third enemy below

3.The Devils.
If you deal with the above, then you can touch and brutalize all the ruling powers and forces of darkness

THE SPIRITUAL MAPPINGS
Satan operate on different axis powers. There are various kingdoms of darkness and hundreds of thousands of different forces which root multi millions of demonic forces that exist.

You also need to know your enemies and their locations which is known as spiritual mapping. I encourage everyone to start praying against these 5 evil forces and powers below. ⬇

1. Ancestral spirits (Ancestral Kingdoms)
2. Witches - Kali Roja spirit (Witch-craft Covens)
3. Mermaid spirits. (Marine Kingdoms)
4. Snakes - Spirit of Cobra
5. Babylonia Demons (Astra Kingdoms)

ALTERNATIVE
Pray against evil rivers/waters in your family
Pray against evil forest in your family line.
Pray against ancestral trees in your family line.
Pray against shrines of idols in your family from your (mother) and (father) side

There are too many millions of demons that is beyond my scope of knowledge. But I myself start with the few axis powers of darkness above. I urge every one to fire prayer everyday at their home.

We Are In A War; battling against the rulers, principalities, authority's, astra and cosmic powers of the heavily world.

Tell God to answer you in according to His word (Isaiah 42:13)(Exodus 14:14)(Deuteronomy 9:3) and fight his battles in your life.

Summon God to come down from heaven and move on the earth, over the waters and land like a raging and mighty storm of fire (Deu 9:3)(Psalm 97:3)(Isaiah 66:15) burn every kingdoms of darkness in your family in Jesus name.

As you pray, always fill your prayers with scriptures while you attack with the fire of God judgment.
pls I need to talk with u personally. How can I contact u?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Problems Short Girls Encounter On A Daily Basis (photos) / Sexy Or Trashy? See The “ Classy ” Attire This Lady Wore To A Party / 18+Video: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Boobs Says "Come & Eat Me With Just 20ghc"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.