Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Is It Ok To Meet The Father Of A Girl You Impregnated And Not Willing To Marry? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ok To Meet The Father Of A Girl You Impregnated And Not Willing To Marry? (6049 Views)

14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? / Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Ok To Meet The Father Of A Girl You Impregnated And Not Willing To Marry? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2007
Gamers:

@cutekittie

I've already said in my earlier post that I have gone to see him and he insists that I marry her.

@teslim & all
I understand you and take precautions. I'll take your comments very seriously. I don't want all to crumble thats why I try to be friends with babymomma. If she insists that I marry her, what should I do? If her family insists, what should I say? If my parents beckon, should I continue to refuse?
Hence my resolve to arrange a traditional marriage to calm nerves. But thats as far as I go! My parents could turn nasty if I don't heed this and not respond when I want to tie the knot with my GF. I don't want to hurt my GF but if she takes too much meaning to this gesture, its a problem!

I've been nice to baby-momma , helping with plans per baby and all others. She knows if I got more, I'll give!

\\

Are YOU crazy

Dont agree for traditional marriage

How do you want to then marry your GF,
will you then i have 2 trad marriages

Abeg

Will you pull yourself together
a girl got pregnant that's all
you want to ruin 3 lives by marrying under pressure

do you think by buckling to their pressures makes you responsible
The deed has been done
at least let your decisions now should be born from wisdom

You made a mistake
we know and we agree
but we have no right to crucify you for it
Re: Is It Ok To Meet The Father Of A Girl You Impregnated And Not Willing To Marry? by Gamers: 10:41am On Oct 08, 2007
@salsera & netkamoze
I must have been temporarily insane to consider that option! Its obvious! I'll revert immediately!

I'll tell you guys this though- I'm tired.
Re: Is It Ok To Meet The Father Of A Girl You Impregnated And Not Willing To Marry? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 08, 2007
There's a good saying that

There's no point crying over spilt milk

Bros its done okay, you cant rewind the past but you can plan for the future

You are not alone( and i am in no way justifying your actions) many others have been in the same situation, we just played differnt characters

It is so easy to judge till you find yourself with strong feelings for some1 else's man( feelings that are mutual)
Its just that some of us looked away

Fine this is some @#$% ^&*(
but there is no well too deep not to crawl out from

Take care of your child - you owe him/her
I can understand how u cud 'love' the mother but you are not responsible for her ; she was fully aware of what she was doing too.

Just dont ever marry under pressure neither the baby mum or your GF deserves that nor do you
Re: Is It Ok To Meet The Father Of A Girl You Impregnated And Not Willing To Marry? by Obirin0521: 6:26am On Oct 17, 2007
My opinion/counsel is strongly in line with Salsera's.

Here are the facts:
She is over 18 &,
She was aware you were in a relationship &,
She had unprotected sex with you &,
You don't love her &,
You have a GF who still loves you &,
Whom you love.
Where in this equation do you fit Baby Mama?

Too many people have rushed in to correct (?), minor(?), mistakes and turned a hole fire into a full forest fire. I've seen too many friends in really sad states due to these types of pressurecooker situations.  The real, true pressure is just for a little while whilst you stand your ground, all others are noise and steam.  However if you knuckle under now, you'll be knuckled under for the rest of your handsome life.

Put your chest out,
Gird your loins, (Figuratively and literally),
Be a father to your child, whilst in-utero and later,
But under no circumstances promise to be an emotional support for Baby Mama. 

As for Papa Baby Mama, steer clear until he fully comprehends you'll be standing your ground.  Being aware, of course, that your name will always be preceded and followed by a curse word or two until his daughter finds someone to marry her.

Remember Friend, the road to hell is paved with good intentions.  Good though your intentions may be today, they will turn to be a slippery  primrose path to a living nightmare.  Unless Aliens change Human's genetic psychological makeup tonight.
Re: Is It Ok To Meet The Father Of A Girl You Impregnated And Not Willing To Marry? by klassyguy(m): 1:55pm On Oct 29, 2007
If u had kept ur long pipe to urself and quenched that randiness in you by wanking or something, this wouldn't have happened.

On the issue of u going to meet her old man, if u truely love urself and value ur life, then i'll advise u not to go. it's like walking into the den of hungry lions. just ask those who threw Daniel into those lion's midst to tell u the story.
Re: Is It Ok To Meet The Father Of A Girl You Impregnated And Not Willing To Marry? by iz2much: 9:44am On Dec 06, 2007
Guy, Be happy, just pray the baby is a girl then you will be the happiest man on earth,

I would have loved to be in your shoes"a lady pregnant for me" then the lady must be beautiful enough to give me a pretty daughter.

Anyway, dont get twisted beleive all will be well
Re: Is It Ok To Meet The Father Of A Girl You Impregnated And Not Willing To Marry? by nossycheek(f): 3:39pm On Dec 06, 2007
Well, if I were to be the father of the girl in question, I will take your name to Okija shrine and make sure you become impotent or mad. It makes no sense to me that you slept with her and yet you did not have any love for her. Let such not befall my kids (God forbids) hmmm hmmm hmmm
Re: Is It Ok To Meet The Father Of A Girl You Impregnated And Not Willing To Marry? by stefykarl: 4:17pm On Dec 06, 2007
you dey mad?
Re: Is It Ok To Meet The Father Of A Girl You Impregnated And Not Willing To Marry? by nossycheek(f): 1:32pm On Dec 10, 2007
No, I am not mad but real. Someone did that to my sister and his name is in the shrine right now and bobo no dey find am easy.
Re: Is It Ok To Meet The Father Of A Girl You Impregnated And Not Willing To Marry? by saucekid(m): 3:39pm On Dec 10, 2007
@ poster,
i said it b4 and i'll say it again,anything the man talk,take it with a pinch of salt
Re: Is It Ok To Meet The Father Of A Girl You Impregnated And Not Willing To Marry? by damola1: 12:07pm On May 14, 2008
@ Gamer

What's the update regarding the situation.
Re: Is It Ok To Meet The Father Of A Girl You Impregnated And Not Willing To Marry? by AEjiro(m): 1:57pm On May 14, 2008
No, I am not mad but real. Someone did that to my sister and his name is in the shrine right now and bobo no dey find am easy.

And ur family ex[ect to get to heaven?

Well,
The wrong has been done, So why raise so much dust?

@poster
I learnt my lessons on this thru my elder bro who was in ur shoes some years back

But tank God he is now married to his Wife who accepts the kid as hers and we his family treasure her for that, becos dats wat it means to be a woman. with so much virtures. why blame the child for the parents guilt.

My advise dont marry out of frustation. TK
Re: Is It Ok To Meet The Father Of A Girl You Impregnated And Not Willing To Marry? by AEjiro(m): 1:58pm On May 14, 2008

And ur family ex[ect to get to heaven?

Well,
The wrong has been done, So why raise so much dust?

@poster
I learnt my lessons on this thru my elder bro who was in ur shoes some years back

But tank God he is now married to his Wife who accepts the kid as hers and we his family treasure her for that, becos dats wat it means to be a woman. with so much virtures. why blame the child for the parents guilt.

My advise dont marry out of frustration. TK
Re: Is It Ok To Meet The Father Of A Girl You Impregnated And Not Willing To Marry? by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 11, 2009
how far
any update
u been come marry ur baby moma
Re: Is It Ok To Meet The Father Of A Girl You Impregnated And Not Willing To Marry? by CrazyMan(m): 12:46am On Mar 11, 2009
I believe that every human being is prone to mistakes. You're in a very tight corner my dear, and believe me, polygamy isn't the way out of this mess you've gotten yourself into. I would want you to make a choice from one of the girls. You must think properly and ask God for guidance and direction so you won't have any regrets in the near future.
Re: Is It Ok To Meet The Father Of A Girl You Impregnated And Not Willing To Marry? by tpia: 1:11am On Mar 11, 2009
Re: Is It Ok To Meet The Father Of A Girl You Impregnated And Not Willing To Marry? by oluwafemi113(m): 6:56am On Mar 11, 2009
haba
Re: Is It Ok To Meet The Father Of A Girl You Impregnated And Not Willing To Marry? by 9ja4u(m): 7:38am On Mar 11, 2009
@Gamers u don play game enter post. U don over reach yourself. It will take the skill of a thousand Maradona to get out of this.Guys make una no dey friend a woman u no fit marry if it comes to that, cool cool.
Re: Is It Ok To Meet The Father Of A Girl You Impregnated And Not Willing To Marry? by martho(m): 11:25pm On Mar 11, 2009
U made a mistake and u have realised it.u mussn't marry her if u don't want to.It is very foolish of her to trap u with pregnancy.Don't forget to go 4 dna test after d delivery.finally always use ur condom.abi u want die young or infect ur innocent girlfriend with diseases. cry

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Meet The Father Of A Girl You Impregnated And Not Willing To Marry? by tpia: 12:14am On Mar 12, 2009
Re: Is It Ok To Meet The Father Of A Girl You Impregnated And Not Willing To Marry? by MrCrackles(m): 12:17am On Mar 12, 2009
Chei this thread is almost 2 years old

The poster would have prolly been shot for meeting the father of the girl
! cheesy
Re: Is It Ok To Meet The Father Of A Girl You Impregnated And Not Willing To Marry? by dae(f): 2:19pm On Mar 12, 2009
lmaooo, The baby momma pikin sef for don nack 1yr or even more
Re: Is It Ok To Meet The Father Of A Girl You Impregnated And Not Willing To Marry? by cooldud62: 11:29am On May 04, 2009
@poster, i hope what you did is to marry the mother of your baby, How on earth do you think you can impregnate one woman and marry another? Na only you dem do women for?

On a lighter mood, its very difficult to find yourself inthis kind of situation. I feel your pain, i know what i'm talking about. But honestly, oo ni ogun arinya, olon je aayan undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Last Have You Cried For Love? / Alpha And Beta Males, Which Is Better?? / Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.