Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

What Happened This Morning At The Gym - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened This Morning At The Gym (5099 Views)

Yansh No Go Kill Me, See What Happened This Morning (pics) / Lady Works Out On A Man's Face At The Gym. See Reactions (Photos) / Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened This Morning At The Gym by RTID: 3:33pm On May 17, 2023
At the gym.

Two teenagers, not more than the ages of 15.

Me saying 15 is trying to save their faces; they looked 14.

They came into the gym.

I thought they were cleaners initially, till they started fiddling with the equipment.

You could tell this was the first time they were in a gym.

I was wondering who let this children come here, until a waitress brought two bottles of water for them.

The hotel where I gym, they sell their water for 1000 naira. So, anyone you see ordering water there, just know the person has money.

I was observing quietly.

They both had two phones each.

iPhone 14 pro Max and a 13.

I asked the gym instructor who they were and he said they had lodged in the hotel the previous night, and they came to workout that morning as part of the complimentary package.

At one point, one of the kid took a call and was giving someone directions.

Not too long, two mature ladies not less than the ages of 25 showed up.

They told the girls to ask the receptionist key and wait for them.

As the girls were leaving, one of the guys slapped her buttocks and said it was because of her he was working out, so he could deal with her.

10 Likes

Re: What Happened This Morning At The Gym by BRIMBRAM: 3:41pm On May 17, 2023
grin Is the name of one of those girls Chioma?

7 Likes

Re: What Happened This Morning At The Gym by AVECDEO: 3:44pm On May 17, 2023
The world is an ass...it will always stun you! grin

7 Likes

Re: What Happened This Morning At The Gym by Westerhoffe(m): 3:46pm On May 17, 2023
shocked
Like… they're going back into their elder sisters?
Re: What Happened This Morning At The Gym by RedChiefPriest: 3:53pm On May 17, 2023
Level of moral decadence in the society is high and Op wait till the "Mind your business " crew arrive.

It is obvious those ladies are hookups girls and those boys are probably yahoo guys.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened This Morning At The Gym by jamesversion: 3:56pm On May 17, 2023
No Pictures? undecided
Re: What Happened This Morning At The Gym by Streetmovement(m): 6:04pm On May 17, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

You never see anything πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: What Happened This Morning At The Gym by Reminderz: 6:07pm On May 17, 2023
RedChiefPriest:
Level of moral decadence in the society is high and Op wait till the "Mind your business " crew arrive.

It is obvious those ladies are hookups girls and those boys are probably yahoo guys.
a perfect combo! olosho plus Yahoo guys go hand in hand..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened This Morning At The Gym by Bluezy13(m): 6:13pm On May 17, 2023
This boy and his yahoo bag of lies

11 Likes

Re: What Happened This Morning At The Gym by Uptheante(m): 6:28pm On May 17, 2023
This one no be new thing again. Yahoo boys of 17, 18 yrs dey nack women wey senior them by far, because of Money πŸ˜ƒ.
Na why them say "money answers all" .
I don see situation wey be say small boy of 19 yrs Bleep women of 35, 36 yrs because of money.
One thing you must understand be say more than 90% of Nigerian women of today go open toto for you if you call the right price, including some of the married ones. Some of them are overt ( ashawo) while the covert ones are the ones that will pretend initially but they will still give you kpekus if you call the right price & if you promise to be secretive about it.

That's why you should Bleep any girl you want but make sure you marry a virgin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened This Morning At The Gym by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 17, 2023
I believe this story. Just this morning I saw a video of two minors making a mumu video in a hotel room on Twitter, they were so young. undecided I don't understand why hotels let minors in.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened This Morning At The Gym by Killerbag36: 6:37pm On May 17, 2023
Lies
Re: What Happened This Morning At The Gym by Evestar200(f): 6:49pm On May 17, 2023
This is not new.

Some ladies can do anything for money including sleeping with children (boys) they are supposed to take care of and mentor.
Re: What Happened This Morning At The Gym by wonder233: 7:07pm On May 17, 2023
The fetish for many young boys is sleeping with older mature girls.
Re: What Happened This Morning At The Gym by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:32pm On May 17, 2023
Evestar200:
This is not new.

Some ladies can do anything for money including sleeping with children (boys) they are supposed to take care of and mentor.

Molesting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened This Morning At The Gym by Evestar200(f): 7:34pm On May 17, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

Molesting
is not Molesting because the boys are paying for it with the consent of both involved.
Re: What Happened This Morning At The Gym by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:40pm On May 17, 2023
Evestar200:
is not Molesting because the boys are paying for it with the consent of both involved.

This is where you are wrong.

Reverse it the other way, a man having sex with a minor girl , will you make this statement?

There is nothing like consent in sex when it involves a minor wether it's a girl or a boy, it's called statutory rape. It is punishable by law.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Happened This Morning At The Gym by Jakumo(m): 8:50pm On May 17, 2023
The writer of this story was not very clear on the gender of the teenagers spotted in the gym. My understanding of this account is that two minor FEMALES had been lodged in a hotel by a pair of adult WOMEN, presumably for some girl-on-girl lesbo action. OP is this the case? Inquiring minds DEMAND to know.

1 Like

Re: What Happened This Morning At The Gym by Baronthecelebri: 9:02pm On May 17, 2023
Pictures or I don't believe it
Re: What Happened This Morning At The Gym by nicerod(m): 9:20pm On May 17, 2023
grin grin

Re: What Happened This Morning At The Gym by JUMO95: 9:54pm On May 17, 2023
As the girls were leaving, one of the guys slapped her buttocks and said it was because of her he was working out, so he could deal with her
Re: What Happened This Morning At The Gym by madscientist88(m): 10:02pm On May 17, 2023
Jakumo:
The writer of this story was not very clear on the gender of the teenagers spotted in the gym. My understanding of this account is that two minor FEMALES had been lodged in a hotel by a pair of adult WOMEN, presumably for some girl-on-girl lesbo action. OP is this the case? Inquiring minds DEMAND to know.
you didn't read in the last sentence where it said "one of the guys slapped" a girl's butt?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened This Morning At The Gym by candygist: 10:34pm On May 17, 2023
RedChiefPriest:

Chances that they are also Obidients.
Re: What Happened This Morning At The Gym by ShaqFu: 8:18am On May 18, 2023
RTID:
At the gym.

Two teenagers, not more than the ages of 15.

Me saying 15 is trying to save their faces; they looked 14.

They came into the gym.

I thought they were cleaners initially, till they started fiddling with the equipment.

You could tell this was the first time they were in a gym.

I was wondering who let this children come here, until a waitress brought two bottles of water for them.

The hotel where I gym, they sell their water for 1000 naira. So, anyone you see ordering water there, just know the person has money.

I was observing quietly.

They both had two phones each.

iPhone 14 pro Max and a 13.

I asked the gym instructor who they were and he said they had lodged in the hotel the previous night, and they came to workout that morning as part of the complimentary package.

At one point, one of the kid took a call and was giving someone directions.

Not too long, two mature ladies not less than the ages of 25 showed up.

They told the girls to ask the receptionist key and wait for them.

As the girls were leaving, one of the guys slapped her buttocks and said it was because of her he was working out, so he could deal with her.
Lol. Such things are very rampant now. I can even telll you for free those kids smoke weed like no man's business. It's a fvcked up country were things like this happen..
Re: What Happened This Morning At The Gym by ruggedtimi(m): 8:25am On May 18, 2023
RTID:
this ur statement I disagree...when I was younger I usually prefer watching football matches at the lounge of expensive hotels. It will only cost me a bottle water to seat in the lounge for 90mins. Most of the hotels sell bottle water frm N500-1K. Sometimes I will have only 2k in my acct and I will buy a bottle water for 1k
Re: What Happened This Morning At The Gym by Sonnobax15(m): 8:49am On May 18, 2023
lipsrsealed
I'm not surprised.... cuz the world has really turned around and it's only a fool that'll think that things like this will end soon,when parents and the society t large has failed in their duties respectively..

2 Likes

Re: What Happened This Morning At The Gym by LeeSmart: 10:23am On May 18, 2023
wonder233:
The fetish for many young boys is sleeping with older mature girls.
Very true
Re: What Happened This Morning At The Gym by LeeSmart: 10:27am On May 18, 2023
Evestar200:
An alhaji paying the bride price of a 14-15 years old girl nd with the consent of both parties, what do we call that ma'am?
Re: What Happened This Morning At The Gym by tiswell(m): 12:10pm On May 18, 2023
Evestar200:
it's molestation still
Re: What Happened This Morning At The Gym by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:17pm On May 18, 2023
Women are the cause of the disrespect they get from men.

There was a video of Portable and his friends having themselves entertained by two girls who kept rolling their buttocks while Portable and his friends did whatever they liked with the girls' buttocks. It was sickening. The girls were no better than objects.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened This Morning At The Gym by finallybusy: 12:54pm On May 18, 2023
What should we do with this fake story?
Re: What Happened This Morning At The Gym by Davizee(m): 12:54pm On May 18, 2023
nicerod:
grin grin
Life no balance
If you don tire u fit join them
Shalom

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Some Guys Wear Same Clothing Repeatedly For Days Without Gettn Irritated? / He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! / I Swear I Am Ready To Be Your Maga Till Eternity( Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.