Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,636 members, 7,844,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

What Happened This Morning At The Gym - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened This Morning At The Gym (5126 Views)

Yansh No Go Kill Me, See What Happened This Morning (pics) / Lady Works Out On A Man's Face At The Gym. See Reactions (Photos) / Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened This Morning At The Gym by wisdomkid: 1:22pm On May 18, 2023
BRIMBRAM:
grin Is the name of one of those girls Chioma?

Why not use a generic name? Why tag it Chioma? Is it that it's Only IGBO girls that are into hookup, whereas others are of saintly behaviours?

Tribalists is, and will always be the downfall of this great nation.
Re: What Happened This Morning At The Gym by BRIMBRAM: 1:31pm On May 18, 2023
wisdomkid:

Why not use a generic name? Why tag it Chioma? Is it that it's Only IGBO girls that are into hookup, whereas others are of saintly behaviours?

Tribalists is, and will always be the downfall of this great nation.

Am referring to the runs girl Chioma who murdered Adaga. Those who understand the post know where am coming from.
Re: What Happened This Morning At The Gym by wisdomkid: 1:35pm On May 18, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Am referring to the runs girl Chioma who murdered Adaga. Those who understand the post know where am coming from.

It's history. Even got her name wrong, it's Chidinma and not Chioma. You just generalized it, since the reference is wrong. I am not igbo though. Just a simple Nigerian who think tribalism will end us all, and make us slaves to the white man
Re: What Happened This Morning At The Gym by BRIMBRAM: 1:39pm On May 18, 2023
wisdomkid:

It's history. Even got her name wrong, it's Chidinma and not Chioma. You just generalized it, since the reference is wrong. I am not igbo though. Just a simple Nigerian who think tribalism will end us all, and make us slaves to the white man

Thanks for the reminder.

1 Like

Re: What Happened This Morning At The Gym by wisdomkid: 1:47pm On May 18, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Thanks for the reminder.

God bless you,
God bless me,
God bless Nigerians with wisdom.
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened This Morning At The Gym by donproject2(m): 1:58pm On May 18, 2023
ruggedtimi:
this ur statement I disagree...when I was younger I usually prefer watching football matches at the lounge of expensive hotels. It will only cost me a bottle water to seat in the lounge for 90mins. Most of the hotels sell bottle water frm N500-1K. Sometimes I will have only 2k in my acct and I will buy a bottle water for 1k

One of the reasons you are still where you are

1 Like

Re: What Happened This Morning At The Gym by nicerod(m): 2:38pm On May 18, 2023
Davizee:

Life no balance
If you don tire u fit join them
Shalom

Werey boy

Go and join ya ancestors

1 Like

Re: What Happened This Morning At The Gym by bukatyne(f): 2:48pm On May 18, 2023
Hmmmmmmm!
Re: What Happened This Morning At The Gym by Acidosis(m): 3:19pm On May 18, 2023
candygist:

Chances that they are also Obidients.

Better for a corrupt generation to desire someone they perceive to be a saint than watch a group of "Bishops" support a transnational drug merchant.
Re: What Happened This Morning At The Gym by Davizee(m): 7:03pm On May 18, 2023
nicerod:

Werey boy

Go and join ya ancestors
I dey with dem already
Life no hard na u no wan push drug or do ritual
Re: What Happened This Morning At The Gym by candygist: 7:57pm On May 18, 2023
Acidosis:

Better for a corrupt generation to desire someone they perceive to be a saint than watch a group of "Bishops" support a transnational drug merchant.

Transnational Drug merchant that is still traveling around the world freely without getting arrested. Even Pablo Escobar couldn't traval out of is own country. grin
Re: What Happened This Morning At The Gym by nicerod(m): 8:51pm On May 18, 2023
Davizee:

I dey with dem already
Life no hard na u no wan push drug or do ritual

God forbid
Re: What Happened This Morning At The Gym by Davizee(m): 9:01pm On May 18, 2023
nicerod:

God forbid
Most great celeb today pushed drugs e.g headie one,lil baby,young thug
Re: What Happened This Morning At The Gym by chidiokay: 9:11pm On May 18, 2023
in short,

pocohantas come here weytin dey worry you i know you senior me but i get money pass your .... undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Happened This Morning At The Gym by Kobicove(m): 7:01pm On May 28, 2023
nicerod:

Werey boy

Go and join ya ancestors

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Doesn't Care About Me But I Can't Stop Thinking About Him. What Should I Do? / My Mother Doesn't Want Me To Date Ghanaian Guys! / The Prons And Cons Of Being A Sugar Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.