Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,393 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) (82651 Views)

Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) / Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral / Photo Of Lesbian Couple That Just Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by 7arrows: 12:02am On May 18, 2023
LagosEmir:

God will not bless such abomination

In fact na better cause upon them. So if they want kids they will adopt innocent ones then bring them up in the same way. This world na wa sha, a child growing up see same sex and his mother and father. How can u frecking explain that.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by LeyeWrites: 12:03am On May 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
But you are the one whose wires seem to be on the fritz here. Which one of those two women there look like kids to you? undecided

I get that you have your opinion but at least present it intelligently for Pete's sake. undecided
If you actually had comprehension abilities, you wouldn't have to come to my timeline to disgrace yourself.
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Sunnyski: 12:03am On May 18, 2023
BloomingDale:
Beautiful lesbian couple. God bless your marriage.

You call it marriage? πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Marriage is the joining of a man and a woman to become man and wife.

Now where is the man? πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by LeyeWrites: 12:04am On May 18, 2023
Nusooo:

You don't understand me. Mature two people coming together with a consensual agreement and two of them are happy about it
And you are comparing it with sex with a minor, habaa, is it the same thing? Can minors be happy about it?
Who told you it's consensual? You how many kids are being brainwashed into this?

You missed the line of argument by the way.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by samsard(m): 12:05am On May 18, 2023
shegzhkn:
See 'em - hate everywhere. They are tribalist, racist, homophobes, discriminate against folks with disability, what have you.
Some saying they are suffering from mental illness but when a Caucasian tells them he sees a monkey when he sees them, they begin to cry and start shouting racism, discrimination, prejudice. No wonder they are not prosperous - they devote their time and energy to meaningless things
Being gay doesn't make anyone blind to other factors that can make people discriminate. There are gay tribalists and gay closet racists. The major reason gay people take the posture of friends of the oppressed is because it better serves their agenda. And oh, the west made a ton of its progress even when homosexuality was outlawed. So it's a mute point that the reason Africans don't make much progress is their lack of acceptance of what they consider social deviance.
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Femi8586(m): 12:06am On May 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
As far back as middle school, I knew of and lived in a boarding school with many gays and lesbians all around, and I am talking about the 1990s Nigeria here. Do you think they all grew up and disappeared from the planet? Many of them are out there living in your Nigeria masquerading as husbands and wives, some probably living a double life to this day. Just because you choose to have a thing hidden does not mean it doesn't exist. undecided

I guess you're either an apologist or definitely one of them. Which one are you? Gay, binary or non binary?

That said, your past experiences and observations still doesn't change the fact that lesbianism, gayism etc are considered immoral in Nigeria and 99% of other African countries.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by shegzhkn: 12:11am On May 18, 2023
samsard:
Being gay doesn't make anyone blind to other factors that can make people discriminate. There are gay tribalists and gay closet racists. The major reason gay people take the posture of friends of the oppressed is because it better serves their agenda. And oh, the west made a ton of its progress even when homosexuality was outlawed. So it's a mute point that the reason Africans don't make much progress is their lack of acceptance of what they consider social deviance.
Keep telling that to yourself.
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 12:12am On May 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
shocked Do You think the ones you met back during your boarding school days were the first of them? Be deceiving yourself. undecided

Lol are you trying to judge boarding school kids who are are barely 13yrs old act on them as a justification for your abnormal community

Haha when we bring the peodephila talk you abominable community will start to defend on the ground of the innocence of a child
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Klington: 12:16am On May 18, 2023
saphiere:
Live and let's Live

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by sulakishop(m): 12:16am On May 18, 2023
Still bearable than gay...
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by dannykares: 12:17am On May 18, 2023
Imagine calabar ladies now into lez
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 12:17am On May 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
If only a few did it back then, even with everyone enclosed with only males at the time, isn't that the very reason why it could not have in fact been because they were enclosed with only makes at the time? undecided

2. The act forever stopped or you simply decided in your head that, against human nature, it did? undecided

I gave you a perfect example up there but you decided to skip it

I will give you another one

Are you aware those boarding schools children are minors they have no pride, principle at all and are still guided by their parents

So a foolish act perpetuated by kids who their reasoning are fully not developed is what you're using to justify your abominable community

So much for the lgeebtqeuee community of a group
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by makun01(m): 12:19am On May 18, 2023
Believe me the devil must really be proud of you.
Clap for yourself
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 12:19am On May 18, 2023
Flamemignon1:

A neurologist swayed by a political and religious opinion,nice try

Unless you want to give me a biological conduct research that proves homosexuality is natural and not an illness
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by samsard(m): 12:19am On May 18, 2023
shegzhkn:

Keep telling that to yourself.
Telling myself what? Black people were subjugated and enslaved and the west was growing rapidly. In hindsight it was terrible but PROGRESS DOES NOT RELY ON GAY RIGHTS. Saudi Arabia would probably hang you for homosexual acts but they're basically a developed country. The values necessary to develop society are hardly connected to recognition and promotion of homosexuality and related behaviour.
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by mono26: 12:23am On May 18, 2023
I weep for your children that re calling you Dad $ mum. They are unfortunate to have u. quote author=saphiere post=123199055]Let he without a sin cast the stone first.[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 12:23am On May 18, 2023
Thebadpolitican:
β–  Lol are you trying to judge boarding school kids who are are barely 13yrs old act on them as a justification for your abnormal community
β–  Haha when we bring the peodephila talk you abominable community will start to defend on the ground of the innocence of a child
1. They were at least 16-years of age engaged in that during my time in boarding school. undecided

2. I am afraid you have lost me cause I don't see how pedophilia comes up in this discussion. undecided
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 12:25am On May 18, 2023
Ex0rrcist:

They only went into hiding, it never stopped forever. And there are bisexuals too, people who swing both ways.

People who swing both ways... Reason why it's a mental illness that needs medical attention

Even a pedophile would have a ground here

I will ask you a question
Is sleeping with animal natural?
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 12:27am On May 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. They were at least 16-years of age engaged in that during my time in boarding school. undecided

2. I am afraid you have lost me cause I don't see how pedophilia comes up in this discussion. undecided

Is 16yrs of age an adult, at 16 I didn't know my right from wrong, if I commited a crime at that age I would be pardon by the state

Try again
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by busybay: 12:27am On May 18, 2023
Fools, tueh. Dem go soon contact HIV
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 12:29am On May 18, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Don't you have an internet enable phone. ....

Oga use hands to type them so everyone can see
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 12:31am On May 18, 2023
Bouncing2:
Nice one
Lesbianism is cool

But priq to priq …omor grin

You sound like you're lost
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by tuzle(m): 12:34am On May 18, 2023
Dsalvo:

Not a valid argument bro. Many options for a lesbian couple to have a child today. Even a gay couple, with no womb between the partners, can have kids using a surrogate.

Personally, as many have said, I think we should live and let live.
they still need a male sperm and female egg end of story
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 12:40am On May 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
As far back as middle school, I knew of and lived in a boarding school with many gays and lesbians all around, and I am talking about the 1990s Nigeria here. Do you think they all grew up and disappeared from the planet? Many of them are out there living in your Nigeria masquerading as husbands and wives, some probably living a double life to this day. Just because you choose to have a thing hidden does not mean it doesn't exist. undecided

Copy and paste go reply me
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by ComeToJesus: 12:48am On May 18, 2023
Those old cargoes need to see an exorcist. I'm happy that a drug formulation is underway that will cure them of this perversions.

It's apsychiatric disorder and I strongly believe a cure will soon arrive.

America, as useless as they are cannot contribute pharmaceutical solutions to this deranged community who have this disjointed and discordant abbreviation of LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ. This is because they are goading the afflicted gays to continue destroying themselves.
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by 43Ronin: 12:59am On May 18, 2023
these ones na 2am newspaper abeg.
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:05am On May 18, 2023
saphiere:
Let he without a sin cast the stone first.
stop mocking God

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by teebagy: 1:17am On May 18, 2023
taylor88:
I LOVE LESBIANISM

Where I get problem na penis to penis

I fit kill you for that one
Hypocrite.
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by teebagy: 1:18am On May 18, 2023
saphiere:
Can you please go and take some seats Mr Holiness.
M very sure if it was guys u wouldnt b saying this.
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by costandi(m): 1:20am On May 18, 2023
saphiere:
Let he without a sin cast the stone first.
Exactly why we must never judge rapists, murderers and thieves.
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by NwaliE01: 1:22am On May 18, 2023
BloomingDale:
Beautiful lesbian couple. God bless your marriage.
Which god? Abomination before towards God and humanity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply)

Blackandwhite Picture Challenge! / FUTO Sex Romp Saga; Pretty Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Facebook. Photos / "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.