Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] - Autos (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (229546 Views)

Oven Bake Your Cars And Make Them Look Brand New / Rejuvenation Of Headlights!!!!!! Aka Make Your Headlights Look Brand New! :d / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
sparkleboy:
L how much will it cost to oven bake a Toyota camry 2000 it's tokunbo but I want to give my customer a perfect car free of any scratch or dent.

we can get it done for 45k based on our current promo offer. smiley

1 Like

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 5:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
Happy Sunday guys smiley

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 8:06am On Oct 19, 2015
Wishing you guys a great week ahead. cheesy
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by nkechi042(f): 5:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
please post photos of your most recent works

1 Like

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2015
nkechi042:
please post photos of your most recent works

I haven't taken pictures of our works of recent but will take some and post them here soon. Thanx
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 4:06pm On Oct 20, 2015
Recent job smiley

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by kayjasper(f): 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2015
MrPristine:

I haven't taken pictures of our works of recent but will take some and post them here soon. Thanx

I have wanted to ask for pictures of recent jobs earlier too.

As a professional, you should have a gallery of your work. You will at least be able to show customers the colors available for different cars in case they need to choose. That's the proper thing to do.

And this BMW doesn't do a good service to your advert at all.

Is this the after-job? Not impressive at all.

Happy Sales though.

2 Likes

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 10:42am On Oct 21, 2015
Before and after.

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Lancier(m): 10:52am On Oct 21, 2015
Do you know Insurance is the modern day creator and protector of wealth?

We at insurancedirect2u in association with STACO Insurance Plc can provide you with world class insurance services to safeguard you in Nigeria's challenging environment. 

Our Services: 
Motor Insurance,Fire and Special Perils Insurance,Personal Protection Plan,Burglary Insurance,Home Insurance,Accident Insurance,Building Insurance,Workmen Compensation,Marine & Aviation Insurance,Engineering & Construction Insurance,Oil & Gas Insurance etc. 

Our rates and premiums are quite competitive and affordable. We also offer we flexible payment plans and advisory services. 

For inquiries, call LANRE  on 08033054437 or ping me. BB Pin: 2bd85fdb  You can also email me on lancier224@yahoo.com. 

INSURE TODAY to safeguard against the unforeseen. Please forward to all your friends and contacts.

InsuranceDirect2U...Quality Service Delivery "2U" Guaranteed.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by nkechi042(f): 11:36am On Oct 21, 2015
kayjasper:

I have wanted to ask for pictures of recent jobs earlier too.

As a professional, you should have a gallery of your work. You will at least be able to show customers the colors available for different cars in case they need to choose. That's the proper thing to do.

And this BMW doesn't do a good service to your advert at all.

Is this the after-job? Not impressive at all.

Happy Sales though.

i don't know if it's the camera that's causing this thou. i wanted to use the service. but getting mixed feelings, especially with ur comment.

the camera used for the ML jeep is too poor. shouldn't even be uploaded here

1 Like

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 3:07pm On Oct 22, 2015
You can follow us on twitter via @Pristineautos2 and on instagram via Pristineautomobiles smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
Than k God it's Friday grin Happy weekend guys!
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
Though this Kia Soul was very clean when it was brought to us, the owner wanted us to pi.mp it up a bit to give it the 2015 Kia Soul look.

Before pics

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 3:48pm On Oct 24, 2015
After pics, can anyone spot the difference? cheesy

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
Picture of 2015 Kia soul we tried to mimic. smiley

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Xploits2204: 12:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
Hello ,

How long will it take to re-spray a Toyota Matrix 2004 .

Slight body work will be needed too...

Kindly share your email address .

Thank you .
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 3:23pm On Oct 25, 2015
Xploits2204:
Hello ,

How long will it take to re-spray a Toyota Matrix 2004 .

Slight body work will be needed too...

Kindly share your email address .

Thank you .

It will take us four to five working days to get it done. My email addresses are info@pristineautosng.com and deluxefinishings@hotmail.com. My other contact details can be found on the first page of this thread, thanx.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 1:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
Good day guys, wishing us all a great week ahead. smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 5:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
Before and after things. cheesy

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 6:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
smiley

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 5:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
Premium quality factory grade finish guaranteed always smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 1:52pm On Oct 28, 2015
Call 08115051844 for further inquiries, thanx. smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
At Pristine Automobile Body Shop, we take pride in our work and go the extra mile to give you that painstakingly perfect finish you so desire for your vehicles. cool
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by nemadfsyahooc: 10:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
PastorKun:
The toyota in the picture below was accidented  at the rear end(salvage tokunbo), unfortunately I didn't take the 'before' picture but this is what looks like fresh from the oven
how much to bake a 2005 Toyota corolla bank type' no major panel work' just faded body paints and bumpers bomber works' pls reply urgently for an estimated cost'
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by nemadfsyahooc: 11:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
Pls his much will it take to bake a 2005 corolla bank type with faded paint, bumper need resetting but good body' minimal body work require' original colour sky blue to be changed to deep navy blue . pls reply asap
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Malawian(m): 11:25am On Oct 30, 2015
what abt a Honda Element. needs a bit of panel work and bumper work. black colour retained.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 1:50pm On Oct 30, 2015
nemadfsyahooc:
how much to bake a 2005 Toyota corolla bank type' no major panel work' just faded body paints and bumpers bomber works' pls reply urgently for an estimated cost'

Thanx for the inquiry, it will cost 45k to get your car looking new again. smiley

1 Like

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2015
Malawian:
what abt a Honda Element. needs a bit of panel work and bumper work. black colour retained.

Thanx for the interest shown in our company, it will cost 50k to get our car looking new again.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Malawian(m): 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2015
MrPristine:

Thanx for the interest shown in our company, it will cost 50k to get our car looking new again.
thanks for reply. i will contatc you soon. thanks.

1 Like

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 1:19pm On Oct 31, 2015
Happy weekend guys cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (71) (Reply)

Cars Under $1000! / I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! / The Difference Between Toyota Camry Se, Ce, Le And Xle Editions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.