Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] - Autos (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (229819 Views)

Oven Bake Your Cars And Make Them Look Brand New / Rejuvenation Of Headlights!!!!!! Aka Make Your Headlights Look Brand New! :d / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by lilreese: 11:36pm On Nov 01, 2015
How much will it cost to oven bake rx330 jeep?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 1:29pm On Nov 02, 2015
lilreese:
How much will it cost to oven bake rx330 jeep?

Thanx for the inquiry, it will cost 50k to get it done.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 4:49pm On Nov 02, 2015
Happy new month from all of us @PristineAutos cheesy

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by GreatManBee: 2:07pm On Nov 03, 2015
I need to repaint with some minor dents a Toyota corolla 2003. How much will it cost and how long will it take?
MrPristine:
Happy new month from all of us @PristineAutos cheesy
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 3:09pm On Nov 03, 2015
GreatManBee:
I need to repaint with some minor dents a Toyota corolla 2003. How much will it cost and how long will it take?

Thanx for the inquiry, it will cost 45,000 Naira and it will take use four to five days to get it done. Thanx.

ps: Quoted price is inclusive of body works
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by GreatManBee: 4:36pm On Nov 03, 2015
It's this quote negotiable?
MrPristine:

Thanx for the inquiry, it will cost 45,000 Naira and it will take use four to five days to get it done. Thanx.

ps: Quoted price is inclusive of body works
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 4:59pm On Nov 03, 2015
GreatManBee:
It's this quote negotiable?

It's actually a promotional price, our normal price for saloon cars is 60k.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 3:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
Follow us on twitter @Pristineautos2 cool
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 3:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
TGIF cheesy Happy weekend guys.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 4:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
Before and after things cheesy

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 4:24pm On Nov 07, 2015

1 Like

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 4:25pm On Nov 07, 2015
smiley

1 Like

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 10:16am On Nov 09, 2015
Wishing you guys a great week ahead. smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 3:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
@moyinoluwabun We can do your re spray and oven bake your car for just #45,000. Thanx smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 4:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
Take advantage of our great promotional discounts and get your car looking new again for Christmas. cheesy
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 7:56am On Nov 11, 2015
Chadcolly we can respray and oven bake your Ford escape for 45k only based on our promotional offer. smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by redcliff: 10:17am On Nov 12, 2015
MrPristine:
Chadcolly we can respray and oven bake your Ford escape for 45k only based on our promotional offer. smiley

Hi pristin autos please i have an audi a4 2002 model, i want to panel beat the two fenders and paint them and the bumper, bith back and front with the lower part of the sides. How much can that cost.. i should inform you also that i bought the exact paint with the colour code from audi office. its one litre.

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
redcliff:

Hi pristin autos please i have an audi a4 2002 model, i want to panel beat the two fenders and paint them and the bumper, bith back and front with the lower part of the sides. How much can that cost.. i should inform you also that i bought the exact paint with the colour code from audi office. its one litre.

Thanx for the interest shown in our company, 15k should be enough to get your car sorted out. Thanx.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by redcliff: 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
MrPristine:

Thanx for the interest shown in our company, 15k should be enough to get your car sorted out. Thanx.

Even with fixing the bumper the way it should be normally? I mean the down part of the bumper.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 2:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
redcliff:

Even with fixing the bumper the way it should be normally? I mean the down part of the bumper.

Yes smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by redcliff: 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
MrPristine:

Yes smiley

let do 10k. I bring it tomorrow.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 3:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
redcliff:

let do 10k. I bring it tomorrow.

Can't do it for 10k, we have to do the panel beating and also buy the clips to fix the lower part of the bumper. 15k is a really good deal on this. wink

1 Like

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by redcliff: 5:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
MrPristine:

Can't do it for 10k, we have to do the panel beating and also buy the clips to fix the lower part of the bumper. 15k is a really good deal on this. wink

What kind of clip please?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 6:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
redcliff:

What kind of clip please?

Plastic clips to attach the down side of the bumper to the main bumper.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by redcliff: 7:02pm On Nov 12, 2015
MrPristine:

Plastic clips to attach the down side of the bumper to the main bumper.

Its too expensive..
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by TCD: 7:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
redcliff:

please how much did you buy this paint using the colour code from audi. thanks
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by redcliff: 9:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
TCD:
please how much did you buy this paint using the colour code from audi. thanks

140$
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by TCD: 11:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
redcliff:

140$
thanks man
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 1:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
redcliff:

140$

That's 28k and we still have to buy the clear coat, reducers, thinner, hardner, clips then put in a lot of labour(panel beater and painter) and oven bake it, yet you say 15k is too much sad

1 Like

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by redcliff: 1:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
MrPristine:

That's 28k and we still have to buy the clear coat, reducers, thinner, hardner, clips then put in a lot of labour(panel beater and painter) and oven bake it, yet you say 15k is too much sad

Lmao!! I totally saw this coming.. Well, it was sent directly to me and I did not pay for it. Anyway, if you are going to do it for 13k, I would bring the car over. thanks.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 1:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
redcliff:

Lmao!! I totally saw this coming.. Well, it was sent directly to me and I did not pay for it. Anyway, if you are going to do it for 13k, I would bring the car over. thanks.

Ok we will do it for 13k grin Thanx
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by redcliff: 2:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
MrPristine:

Ok we will do it for 13k grin Thanx

Done!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (71) (Reply)

Cars Under $1000! / The Difference Between Toyota Camry Se, Ce, Le And Xle Editions? / I Bought A Car With Auctionexport!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.