Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,033 members, 7,953,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:50 AM

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] - Autos (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (233165 Views)

Oven Bake Your Cars And Make Them Look Brand New / Rejuvenation Of Headlights!!!!!! Aka Make Your Headlights Look Brand New! :d / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 4:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
Seasons greetings cheesy
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 8:19am On Dec 09, 2015
Good morning guys cheesy

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2015
smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 1:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
Compliments of the season guys cheesy
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 3:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
Thank God it's Friday cheesy Have a great weekend guys!
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 12:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
Premium quality factory grade finish guaranteed always.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
MrPristine:
Premium quality factory grade finish guaranteed always. smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 10:12am On Dec 16, 2015
smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by lourash(m): 8:14am On Dec 17, 2015
Mr Pristine,

I believe you are doing a great job but it is hidden behind not too okay camera.. I advise you get a good phone or camera to take pictures.. for some one like me to want to work with you I will need to be convinced of what I am getting ... Nice one anyways and may God continue to guide you as always
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by kayjasper(f): 10:06am On Dec 17, 2015
lourash:
Mr Pristine,

I believe you are doing a great job but it is hidden behind not too okay camera.. I advise you get a good phone or camera to take pictures.. for some one like me to want to work with you I will need to be convinced of what I am getting ... Nice one anyways and may God continue to guide you as always

Thanks for this observation.

I have also said the same thing, his work(pictures) is not encouraging like you said.
He should invest in a good camera to be able to catch every single details of the job done.

I hope he invests in his business soon.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 1:57pm On Dec 18, 2015
lourash:
Mr Pristine,

Thanx I will soon be getting the new camera.

2 Likes

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 9:14am On Dec 21, 2015
Wishing you guys a great week ahead cheesy
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 7:29am On Dec 22, 2015
smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by proficienc(m): 10:50am On Dec 22, 2015
Hi, I need a make over my camry 99. How much? And what does it cover? I need some work on the inside too
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 5:01pm On Dec 22, 2015
proficienc:
Hi, I need a make over my camry 99. How much? And what does it cover? I need some work on the inside too

based on our current offer, we can do it for 45k and this covers minor panel beating works and oven baking as well. Concerning the interior work, we will need to know exactly what you want to do before we can give a quote, thanx.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 7:12pm On Dec 25, 2015
Wishing you all a merry Christmas and happy new year.

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by sunnydayasaba(m): 1:45pm On Dec 26, 2015
Compliment of d season everyone,

Pls, i have a minor dent on my front Bumber, Is their any recommended spray i can buy and use on it on my own or i have to take it for a respray all together.

Pls any recommendation will be appreciated.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 1:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
sunnydayasaba:
Compliment of d season everyone,
Pls, i have a minor dent on my front Bumber, Is their any recommended spray i can buy and use on it on my own or i have to take it for a respray all together.
Pls any recommendation will be appreciated.

There are DIY sprays you can use but the is not really good course it becomes obvious that you deed a patch up job. It's better you respray it
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by coretechng1(m): 8:17am On Dec 29, 2015
Good job you are doing but change your phone to a better camera phone like Techno Camon C8 or better still buy a normal 15k camera and you will be able to better showcase your jobs.All the best.

1 Like

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 4:36pm On Dec 31, 2015
Happy new year in advance guys cheesy
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 8:00am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new year to all our friends, customers and well wishers on nl cheesy we have lots of goodies being planned for the year so be on the lookout wink
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 3:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
Premium quality factory grade finish guaranteed always, give us a call today on 08115051844 or visit www.pristineautosng.com
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 2:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 3:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
Happy weekend guys cheesy
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
PastorKun:
CAR CARE TIPS

Park in the shade

Of course, a garage is always the ideal place to park your car. But if one isn’t available, minimize interior damage from UV sunlight and heat by always trying to park your car in the shade. If no shade is available or if you find parking under a tree results in bird droppings, use a car shade to minimize the sun’s impact. As a bonus, you’ll have a cooler car to step into on hot sunny days. Car shades come in two basic types: those that you unfold and place on the front windshield and rear window, or pleated types that attach to the windshield posts (with adhesive), window frames (with Velcro), or the windows themselves (with suction cups).

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 2:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 4:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
You can reach us on 08115051844 smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 3:16pm On Jan 21, 2016
Premium quality factory grade finish guaranteed always. cheesy
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 12:31pm On Jan 22, 2016
smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 7:15pm On Jan 24, 2016
Happy Sunday guys smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by proficienc(m): 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2016
MrPristine:
Happy Sunday guys smiley
How much would you do a regular painting job not oven bake on a camry 99?

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (71) (Reply)

The Difference Between Toyota Camry Se, Ce, Le And Xle Editions? / I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! / Cars Under $1000!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.