Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. (44693 Views)

Help My Neighbor's Wife Wants Me To Impregnate Her / Leaked Faceb00k Chats Shows Married Woman Begging Ex-boyfriend To Impregnate Her / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by polite2(m): 5:45pm On May 22, 2023
Bro I'm sure goat is better than u......just dey play de impregnator
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by JTwelve: 5:45pm On May 22, 2023
Rokiat:
Why are you still in communication with your ex gf when you already have a girlfriend?

She must have some kinda hold over you to even be asking you such a foolish question. She really must take you to be a fool.

Go ahead and do it and get trapped with child support, baby mama whala and what’s not.

Smh boys in men skin. Nonsense!

Rokia this ya waist na waya o

How is wale-dobodobo ya nairaland boyfriend that year
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Sassyp(m): 5:46pm On May 22, 2023
Baba u dey para for the guy o...lol....leave am nah make he go enjoy sweet kuntus...he go get sense by force
youngreva:
You are a foolish man
You think she loves you?
Or your having butterflies in ur tummy just cos your ex say make una Bleep make she bear your seed
Do you have an idea what your seed is?

You’re a foolish man

1 Like

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Alonso91(m): 5:47pm On May 22, 2023
Go trap urself and later come back here to wail.....M.U.G.U
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Thunday1005(m): 5:49pm On May 22, 2023
Let her go to hospital for sperm donor
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Watinhapen(m): 5:53pm On May 22, 2023
It seems you still want to hit her pussy. What were you thinking dialling her number after so long. You have a girlfriend and a daughter already from another woman. Are you the only man she can find? Continue distributing your sperm to every woman that ask.
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Emperor5(m): 5:58pm On May 22, 2023
A father of 12yrs child is seeking advice regarding relationship matter, very pathetic.
I think ur child deserve advise if she needs it not you because you are matured enough to take responsibility. Though It seems u are type of man without principle that's why ur ex see u finish and request for such. Do you know what it means for you to see ur offspring in the future without attaching to him or her.
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Diddycsbsb: 5:58pm On May 22, 2023
Your ex loves you,. Give her a child if you are not in a serious relationship with any woman. But before sex her bro don't forget to run HIV test.
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Kingsley123456(m): 6:00pm On May 22, 2023
omoadeleye:

The nigga too has made up his mind to hit.

So there's nothing you can tell him not to do.
I won't do it bro, I've read lots of advice

1 Like

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by RevolverOcelot(m): 6:00pm On May 22, 2023
She might even be online reading this thread. undecided
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by victorazy(m): 6:03pm On May 22, 2023
AsomStructures:
It's a trap to tie you down. Don't fall for it, run as far as ur legs can carry you

Not trap!
Most ladies do it when age is no more on their side.

1 Like

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by macphilip: 6:06pm On May 22, 2023
So many childish comments.
She is 38, not getting younger and maybe no serious guy.
If she is financially capable to raise the baby alone.
You can give it further thoughts
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Enemyofpeace: 6:11pm On May 22, 2023
What are you waiting for? Do you need our help to do it for you?
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by GoodCane: 6:16pm On May 22, 2023
Kingsley123456:

Bro, take am easy nah

The lady has turned into an evening newspaper after sleeping with random men during her 20s. She has suddenly remembered that men are no longer coming for her and hence she wants you to help her get a child.

Dude, you better run away from such manipulating jezebel. if she wants a child, let her go to the hospital and do the needful. Sperm full hospital. In all you do, make she sure not to SIMP

2 Likes

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by GoodCane: 6:17pm On May 22, 2023
victorazy:

Not trap!
Most ladies do it when age is no more on their side.

They should go to the hospital and get sperm there.
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by GoodCane: 6:22pm On May 22, 2023
Kingsley123456:

I won't do it bro, I've read lots of advice

It's a good thing you decided to have sense. Tell the evening newspaper to go to the hospital and do the needful. Tell her to meet the older men chopping her, tell her to tell them to get her pregnant and they'll gladly do It.

If you must chop her again, use condom, double or triple the condom before the werey will tear it out. In all you do, don't fall for her manipulations into impregnating her. Evening newspapers can't eat their Cake and have it. Werey was flirting around in her 20s, na now she remember to get sense.
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by GindoX(m): 6:23pm On May 22, 2023
Chai ! Why will you post such stuff online? Nawa oooo.. some men ennnnn ... She will definitely stumbled on this someday
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Pharaohny: 6:24pm On May 22, 2023
[quote author=Kingsley123456 post=123296263]

Bro, take am easy nah[/quote

Let me take it from you
He's a foolish man indeed for stooping so low to bring it online
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Pharaohny: 6:25pm On May 22, 2023
Kingsley123456:
It was last week Thursday, before my journey to Ekiti for my sister's budgeted wedding, ..couldn't even remember what took my mind to Dammy my Ex girlfriend, the last time we talked was almost one and a half yr ago...after trying 2 to 3 numbers offhand, I got the right contact to her and we talked mostly about life and location,...to my surprised last night when I returned home , we chatted and she asked me if I could afford to impregnate her even without being responsible for the pregnancy and the child, she said "I don't need husband or sugar daddy but I need a baby"
Apart from the fact that she's older than me , I have a 12yr old daughter already, and I have my girlfriend currently (not the mother of my child) so it's obvious I won't marry her, But should I help her? but I'm scared she wouldn't stop on a child , she will need more sooner or later..
Advice me my people, what do I do ?? I know what she's feeling, she's 38yrs old now.

You are a MUMU MAN ♂️♂️
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Pwettylinda(f): 6:26pm On May 22, 2023
It's a big trap just dey play
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Pharaohny: 6:29pm On May 22, 2023
Kingsley123456:
It was last week Thursday, before my journey to Ekiti for my sister's budgeted wedding, ..couldn't even remember what took my mind to Dammy my Ex girlfriend, the last time we talked was almost one and a half yr ago...after trying 2 to 3 numbers offhand, I got the right contact to her and we talked mostly about life and location,...to my surprised last night when I returned home , we chatted and she asked me if I could afford to impregnate her even without being responsible for the pregnancy and the child, she said "I don't need husband or sugar daddy but I need a baby"
Apart from the fact that she's older than me , I have a 12yr old daughter already, and I have my girlfriend currently (not the mother of my child) so it's obvious I won't marry her, But should I help her? but I'm scared she wouldn't stop on a child , she will need more sooner or later..
Advice me my people, what do I do ?? I know what she's feeling, she's 38yrs old now.

I won't allow you disappear with my child.

Oboi you are daft .

She really got you .....
There should be unlike button 🔘 on Nairaland I wanna dislike this post
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by kmaster007: 6:30pm On May 22, 2023
Do giveaway sperm for her nah
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by mrcrabs(m): 6:42pm On May 22, 2023
The thought of you considering it makes you a mad person.
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by samwash(m): 6:43pm On May 22, 2023
If am the Mod in charge of this session, immediately I for pull down this nonsense & stupid thread without thinking twice.
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Mayeldah(m): 6:47pm On May 22, 2023
This one is feeling like Davido and Wizkid grin

Be sowing seeds everywhere, thinking you be Macho cool cool

You better run!
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Foodqueen(f): 6:49pm On May 22, 2023
Sorry na your name.

By the time she begin drag you, you will regret your life.
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by isabi2lof: 6:53pm On May 22, 2023
Iffa I talk now dem go say I too talk 😅😅😅

Nobody can know the powers behind a pussy 🤣🤣🤣

Men in chains 😅😅😅 you better go listen to Asake songs, dem don use you before, dem still wan run you street the second time .

For you weak mind ,you don see free toto .why be say una no dey fit reason somethings and take action. Only you get baby mama and girlfriend, you still wan add ex to the list , e be like your money dey flow like Osun river 🤣
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by isabi2lof: 6:54pm On May 22, 2023
AsomStructures:
It's a trap to tie you down. Don't fall for it, run as far as ur legs can carry you

See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide

Omo na free puna we dey talk here o 😅 ,so una fit advise person liadis 🤣🤣🤣 abi na dollarland I dey .
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Blackdisciple(m): 7:21pm On May 22, 2023
Shebi Na u look for the number and called her na, so continue cheesy cheesy
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by xcosent(m): 7:27pm On May 22, 2023
maybe just maybe she's heading into monopus...needs a baby since no husband
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by olyrayy(m): 7:38pm On May 22, 2023
Kingsley123456:

And yet you won't recognize me bro

Maybe I won't. But your girlfriend and the girl in question would.
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by hopexter(m): 7:38pm On May 22, 2023
youngreva:
You are a foolish man
You think she loves you?
Or your having butterflies in ur tummy just cos your ex say make una Bleep make she bear your seed
Do you have an idea what your seed is?

You’re a foolish man

Don’t look at it from one angle, the lady is 38 years old and she’s aware of her eggs dying soon as she approaches 40 and she desperately needs a child, I don’t see anything wrong in helping her. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help / A Man Without A Car Shouldn't Come Near Me - Twitter User / How To Make Your Girlfriend Like You Again If She Is Loosing Interest. 5 STEPS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.