Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. (44705 Views)

Help My Neighbor's Wife Wants Me To Impregnate Her / Leaked Faceb00k Chats Shows Married Woman Begging Ex-boyfriend To Impregnate Her / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by victorazy(m): 7:39pm On May 22, 2023
G00DHardDick:

They should go to the hospital and get sperm there.

You funny dai!!! grin

So if your a lady, you'll prefer leaving the one you love to incubating a gene you don't know it's history? U wack o! grin
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Psalmistproject: 7:40pm On May 22, 2023
I don't even understand all these idiots telling you about tieing down. You can only tie a man that wants to be tied. Niggars will keep balling if no like am you comot your pussy for their way.

My brother the only thing you should be concerned about is infections. If she's clean, then go and get pikin free of charge. You know how hard it is to get a child these days? Abeg do the honorable deed.
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Abbeytoy(m): 8:16pm On May 22, 2023
If you want to help her, get a lawyer involved and Swan an affidavit if needed.

I have some experience with a sister in my street but I am still thinking about it.
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Lastpharoah33: 8:16pm On May 22, 2023
ojotobiloba1:

Oju imale e ko kuro ninu Oti. This conversation showed clearly you wanna continue from where you stopped with her. I am not in right pos to tell you what to do but pls Cut ties with your ex. Now bak to the real discussion

OP, she wanna use you and you accepting this ridiculous offer will bounce back on you in future.

Ka ma pade mon phrase she used is a big big red flag 🚩. Don't be unfortunate pls.

@ The last paragraph, what is the rough translation of the Yoruba phrase?
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by ojotobiloba1: 8:30pm On May 22, 2023
Lastpharoah33:

@ The last paragraph, what is the rough translation of the Yoruba phrase?
Joo, Ma so ooribu
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by BalogunIdowu(m): 8:48pm On May 22, 2023
advanceDNA:

He is even tying himself down..see him forming responsible that he wont allow her take his child away.......

grin cheesy grin
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by AfonjaPriest: 9:10pm On May 22, 2023
Kingsley123456:
It was last week Thursday, before my journey to Ekiti for my sister's budgeted wedding, ..couldn't even remember what took my mind to Dammy my Ex girlfriend, the last time we talked was almost one and a half yr ago...after trying 2 to 3 numbers offhand, I got the right contact to her and we talked mostly about life and location,...to my surprised last night when I returned home , we chatted and she asked me if I could afford to impregnate her even without being responsible for the pregnancy and the child, she said "I don't need husband or sugar daddy but I need a baby"
Apart from the fact that she's older than me , I have a 12yr old daughter already, and I have my girlfriend currently (not the mother of my child) so it's obvious I won't marry her, But should I help her? but I'm scared she wouldn't stop on a child , she will need more sooner or later..
Advice me my people, what do I do ?? I know what she's feeling, she's 38yrs old now.
Remember what happened to Saint Obi. Amongst other things, he died, pining away in grief, derived from being disallowed, seeing his children. Never trust a woman with your child, because when they get frustrated, your child will be their first target to pour out their discomfort on.

1 Like

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by holybabayo(m): 9:43pm On May 22, 2023
What a useless world. How can u plan to have a child you will not father? Please don't do it. It's a human being you guys are bringing to being.

1 Like

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Exceed15: 9:53pm On May 22, 2023
U fall for it u r completely finished.
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by finallybusy: 9:55pm On May 22, 2023
If this story isn’t a lie — which nobody can tell me it isn’t — it is a clear example of how people choose to put unnecessary trouble on their heads.
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Ombudsman1: 9:56pm On May 22, 2023
SUCH FOOLERY. EVEN POSTING PHOTOS TO SUBSTANTIATE PROOF OF HIS FOOLISHNESS
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 10:01pm On May 22, 2023
Kingsley123456:
It was last week Thursday, before my journey to Ekiti for my sister's budgeted wedding, ..couldn't even remember what took my mind to Dammy my Ex girlfriend, the last time we talked was almost one and a half yr ago...after trying 2 to 3 numbers offhand, I got the right contact to her and we talked mostly about life and location,...to my surprised last night when I returned home , we chatted and she asked me if I could afford to impregnate her even without being responsible for the pregnancy and the child, she said "I don't need husband or sugar daddy but I need a baby"
Apart from the fact that she's older than me , I have a 12yr old daughter already, and I have my girlfriend currently (not the mother of my child) so it's obvious I won't marry her, But should I help her? but I'm scared she wouldn't stop on a child , she will need more sooner or later..
Advice me my people, what do I do ?? I know what she's feeling, she's 38yrs old now.
help her na for old time sake
make sure you pour enough akamu inside her body and pls give her twins a boy and a girl with that she will never forget you
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by bizhop01: 10:01pm On May 22, 2023
What are you wetting for?
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Nehyooh(m): 10:05pm On May 22, 2023
Triangles1:
Wale adenuga
Film Production (Super story) grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Zony94: 10:49pm On May 22, 2023
You will be a disgrace to man, and you will suffer for it.Once you do it your life is prisoned because you are already trapped spiritually
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Dawiire(m): 10:59pm On May 22, 2023
If she is a working class type of woman dat does not depend on men money to survive then to me it a go ahead
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Dawiire(m): 11:02pm On May 22, 2023
Zony94:
You will be a disgrace to man, and you will suffer for it.Once you do it your life is prisoned because you are already trapped spiritually
why? How? Spiritually as how na... U smoke mayjay?
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by jimcaddy(m): 11:44pm On May 22, 2023
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. A seed is a seedy seed.
youngreva:
You are a foolish man
You think she loves you?
Or your having butterflies in ur tummy just cos your ex say make una Bleep make she bear your seed
Do you have an idea what your seed is?

You’re a foolish man

1 Like

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by naijapikin2(m): 11:56pm On May 22, 2023
Tuface
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Becomrichn: 12:02am On May 23, 2023
undecided undecided

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Wenonawde(m): 12:06am On May 23, 2023
Kingsley123456:

The true is that, you are just senseless and you lack self discipline for you to have such conversation with your ex.

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Bobbybrwon(m): 12:13am On May 23, 2023
I did like to have a child too but not married
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by E2000: 12:21am On May 23, 2023
Why did you even look for her number to call her. And why has she not moved on all this while or gotten married she is now 38 years.
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Floxyijeoma(f): 1:01am On May 23, 2023
Bill de yeye ex 50m
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by betshopagent(m): 1:10am On May 23, 2023
Kingsley123456:
So you are considering bringing another bastard?
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by nicedaddy(m): 5:24am On May 23, 2023
Send me picture of that your ex to my email toluolagunju2015@gmail.com .To know if she's beautiful. Tell her you have someone who can do that for her if she's beautiful and send her my enail

Kingsley123456:
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by imagrg(m): 5:30am On May 23, 2023
Solomon!

Nothing traps a man like an open toto.

Be wise oh!
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by NickD(m): 7:05am On May 23, 2023
Kingsley123456:
It's a trap to have you tied to her for life. I Hope you're too smart to let it happen. She can sleep with anybody to have a child without the guy even knowing if she's that desperate for a child. Don't be naive.
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by dododawa1: 7:12am On May 23, 2023
FAKE STORY, lie Muhammad cousin.
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Amtrak: 7:21am On May 23, 2023
It is not a good thing to produce a child and not take-up fatherly responsibilities. So think we'll before you produce a human being.
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Vintage9999: 7:42am On May 23, 2023
You just want to invite unnecessary drama into your life. How bored could you be to start guessing your ex's number to reach out to her, when you already have other women in your life? You're almost 40, you better give yourself sense.
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by HaneefahRN(f): 8:07am On May 23, 2023
You don't have sense. Why did you contact her in the first place since you already moved on? Oniranu. Go and do what you planned to do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) / Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding / How To Make Your Girlfriend Like You Again If She Is Loosing Interest. 5 STEPS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.