Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,474 members, 7,830,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. (44704 Views)

Help My Neighbor's Wife Wants Me To Impregnate Her / Leaked Faceb00k Chats Shows Married Woman Begging Ex-boyfriend To Impregnate Her / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Godsonkemz(m): 9:18am On May 23, 2023
She's scared of not having someone who would answer her name as the clock is ticking fast. Once a lady crosses 35, she's willing to Bleep every random man who can impregnate her.

I had a similar experience couple of yrs ago when lady friend in her early thirties made a similar demand that I should impregnate her but when I rejected her request she beckoned on me to alternatively find a handsome guy who can do the work. I discussed it with few guys who were willing to deliver but while some demanded for the child's custody, others demanded for huge amt of money which the lady could not afford.
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Chrisvotel: 10:18am On May 23, 2023
Triangles1:
Wale adenuga
you can agree to the arrangement if you want but you must get her to sign a legal document stating that you will not be responsible for the child wink
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by EndRape2(f): 11:02am On May 23, 2023
You are old without sense, definitely if you impregnante her, the next thing is marriage, because you will be attached to your baby, is like you do not have sense of how you want your life to be, let her go and buy sperm, in the hospital.so you want to raise children everywhere and anyhow, without life direction.
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by youngreva(m): 11:29am On May 23, 2023
hopexter:

Don’t look at it from one angle, the lady is 38 years old and she’s aware of her eggs dying soon as she approaches 40 and she desperately needs a child, I don’t see anything wrong in helping her. undecided
okay
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by GoodCane: 11:30am On May 23, 2023
victorazy:

You funny dai!!! grin

So if your a lady, you'll prefer leaving the one you love to incubating a gene you don't know it's history? U wack o! grin

You be were!y. Which one is leaving the one you love? Who tell the lady loves the guy?
An olosho who went around flirting and climbing on various dicks from her 20s till 38, only to reunite with the OP and ask the op to impregnate and you said it's love? You're a Mu.mu simp man.

Dude, that lady is only trying to emotional manipulate the OP into impregnating her knowing fully well that men are longer interested in marriage with her. she knows very well she's now an expired evening newspaper. Only a foolish Simp will fall for her manipulations. I'm sure your type will fall at once, that's because you're a SIMP.

Dude, if the girl is serious let her go and meet the older men fvcking her to impregnate her. Abi you wan tell me say no man dey chop her? You better stop simping.
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by MechanicMike: 11:30am On May 23, 2023
Kingsley123456:
It was last week Thursday, before my journey to Ekiti for my sister's budgeted wedding, ..couldn't even remember what took my mind to Dammy my Ex girlfriend, the last time we talked was almost one and a half yr ago...after trying 2 to 3 numbers offhand, I got the right contact to her and we talked mostly about life and location,...to my surprised last night when I returned home , we chatted and she asked me if I could afford to impregnate her even without being responsible for the pregnancy and the child, she said "I don't need husband or sugar daddy but I need a baby"
Apart from the fact that she's older than me , I have a 12yr old daughter already, and I have my girlfriend currently (not the mother of my child) so it's obvious I won't marry her, But should I help her? but I'm scared she wouldn't stop on a child , she will need more sooner or later..
Advice me my people, what do I do ?? I know what she's feeling, she's 38yrs old now.

brother i be glad to help u sir....am all ways here to help. Is she lightskin? (no oofeincse) smiley
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by GoodCane: 11:33am On May 23, 2023
EndRape2:
You are old without sense, definitely if you impregnante her, the next thing is marriage, because you will be attached to your baby, is like you do not have sense of how you want your life to be, let her go and buy sperm, in the hospital. so you want to raise children everywhere and anyhow, without life direction.

CC: victorazy:

Dude @victorazy: someone else has said exactly the same thing I said but because you're a SIMP you won't understand it. It's above your IQ. Evening newspaper went around chopping dicks only to return back to you asking you to impregnate her and you said it's love? victorazy you're a mu.mu man
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by victorazy(m): 12:37pm On May 23, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Dude @victorazy: someone else has said exactly the same thing I said but because you're a SIMP you won't understand it. It's above your IQ. Evening newspaper went around chopping dicks only to return back to you asking you to impregnate her and you said it's love? victorazy you're a mu.mu man

...but the cause of their disunion was not disclose BUT deluded mind has termed it infidelity grin

Ur mumu is legendary grin

Na ppl like u dey impregnate mad ppl and think it doesn't matter.

Oh! From your monica, I think your brain is located in ur HardDick grin
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by GoodCane: 12:45pm On May 23, 2023
victorazy:

...but the cause of their disunion was not disclose BUT deluded mind has termed it infidelity grin

Ur mumu is legendary grin

Na ppl like u dey impregnate mad ppl and think it doesn't matter.

Oh! From your monica, I think your brain is located in ur HardDick grin

Only you one type, only one you still dey laugh? U too mumu. A girl broke up with the OP and you think there was no other Dick banging her before or after the break up?

The op sef get sense pass you because he said he won't impregnate her. I sure say this one go pain you. Werey Simp.

Na Simp like you dey make girls use emotional manipulations on their partners. U too mumu shaa. A girl commented exactly what I said. The girl even get sense pass you. Dude, if e sure for you reply the girl.
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by victorazy(m): 1:56pm On May 23, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Only you one type, only one you still dey laugh? U too mumu. A girl broke up with the OP and you think there was no other Dick banging her before or after the break up?

The op sef get sense pass you because he said he won't impregnate her. I sure say this one go pain you. Werey Simp.

Na Simp like you dey make girls use emotional manipulations on their partners. U too mumu shaa. A girl commented exactly what I said. The girl even get sense pass you. Dude, if e sure for you reply the girl.

You win Mr. Dick grin
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by excel101(m): 2:42pm On May 23, 2023
Rokiat:
Why are you still in communication with your ex gf when you already have a girlfriend?

She must have some kinda hold over you to even be asking you such a foolish question. She really must take you to be a fool.

Go ahead and do it and get trapped with child support, baby mama whala and what’s not.

Smh boys in men skin. Nonsense!
Una dey gree give una ex boyfriends chance to move on, every time prick mata
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by kernniejay(m): 6:52pm On May 23, 2023
Kingsley123456:
It was last week Thursday, before my journey to Ekiti for my sister's budgeted wedding, ..couldn't even remember what took my mind to Dammy my Ex girlfriend, the last time we talked was almost one and a half yr ago...after trying 2 to 3 numbers offhand, I got the right contact to her and we talked mostly about life and location,...to my surprised last night when I returned home , we chatted and she asked me if I could afford to impregnate her even without being responsible for the pregnancy and the child, she said "I don't need husband or sugar daddy but I need a baby"
Apart from the fact that she's older than me , I have a 12yr old daughter already, and I have my girlfriend currently (not the mother of my child) so it's obvious I won't marry her, But should I help her? but I'm scared she wouldn't stop on a child , she will need more sooner or later..
Advice me my people, what do I do ?? I know what she's feeling, she's 38yrs old now.
Run for your life. May be she discovered that she is HIV positive and she now wants to share it to all her ex because she doesn't know who gave her the HIV among them.
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Karlifate: 1:01pm On May 24, 2023
successcard:
It's definitely a trap, bro. Run as far you can!

She has probably had so much regrets and rejections in life, and now that age is catching up on her, she's looking for a victim to pin her frustrations on.

Don't fall for it.

Exactly! grin grin

Dude think it's 'love'.

Women approach romantic relationships with a business transaction mindset, it's men that let emotions becloud their judgement.
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Kaptainkoko: 3:19pm On Jul 16, 2023
OmoOshodi:
Dami I sight you

Not Dami ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) / Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding / How To Make Your Girlfriend Like You Again If She Is Loosing Interest. 5 STEPS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.