Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:55 PM

How Policy Reversal Prevented Me From Acquiring Refinery In 2006 — Dangote - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Policy Reversal Prevented Me From Acquiring Refinery In 2006 — Dangote (29816 Views)

Education Is Not For The Poor - Peter Obi On School Fees Hike in 2006 - TheCable / Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom / Present Pdp Spokesperson Indicted Atiku In 2006 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Policy Reversal Prevented Me From Acquiring Refinery In 2006 — Dangote by Sleekfingers: 10:13pm On May 22, 2023
Fattesticles:
Monopoly business

About 16 companies were given the license to build refinery. What stopped them from building it?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Policy Reversal Prevented Me From Acquiring Refinery In 2006 — Dangote by HacheNoire: 10:13pm On May 22, 2023
Fattesticles:

I said what I said now shout naked on the road to refute it

Because you don’t even know the meaning of monopoly.

You cannot mention one item Dangote is monopolizing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Policy Reversal Prevented Me From Acquiring Refinery In 2006 — Dangote by GoodbutBadguy: 10:14pm On May 22, 2023
An entrepreneur with a Midas touch cool

1 Like

Re: How Policy Reversal Prevented Me From Acquiring Refinery In 2006 — Dangote by simfrost90210: 10:14pm On May 22, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
And Peter was a governor then yet couldn't treat this but feel he is the message now.

Obi wearing only one black clothe to deceive his brainwashed obedients.

Peter obi is finished politically. I love the way he was ignore today like a bird without feather.

Shameless man

Wow😮 you're a confirmed zombie.. oh wow

2 Likes

Re: How Policy Reversal Prevented Me From Acquiring Refinery In 2006 — Dangote by ObiORBiafra: 10:15pm On May 22, 2023
Fattesticles:

You can't even defend your own comment. Just nzobu zobu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Policy Reversal Prevented Me From Acquiring Refinery In 2006 — Dangote by Fattesticles: 10:15pm On May 22, 2023
HacheNoire:

Because you don’t even know the meaning of monopoly.

You cannot mention one item Dangote is monopolizing.

Did you pull down your boxers while shouting? Or you left that one on ?

2 Likes

Re: How Policy Reversal Prevented Me From Acquiring Refinery In 2006 — Dangote by Fattesticles: 10:16pm On May 22, 2023
Sleekfingers:

About 16 companies were given the license to build refinery. What stopped them from building it?

Dangote na monopoly

Take it or don't . It does not stop me from making calls after this comment

2 Likes

Re: How Policy Reversal Prevented Me From Acquiring Refinery In 2006 — Dangote by HacheNoire: 10:18pm On May 22, 2023
Fattesticles:

Did you pull down your boxers while shouting? Or you left that one on ?

Now that I have boxes you to a corner, you shifting the goal post.

Rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: How Policy Reversal Prevented Me From Acquiring Refinery In 2006 — Dangote by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 22, 2023
ednut1:
Yet people say Yar adua was a good president 🤡🤡

He did it for the best interest of the nation....

2 Likes

Re: How Policy Reversal Prevented Me From Acquiring Refinery In 2006 — Dangote by Believeintruth: 10:19pm On May 22, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I still remember that time. It eventually turned out well for him as he now had to build his own from the scratch.

Oga go and sit down jare.

2 Likes

Re: How Policy Reversal Prevented Me From Acquiring Refinery In 2006 — Dangote by Believeintruth: 10:20pm On May 22, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Yaradua’s action was based on suspicions of favoritism.

He acted in good faith.

However, Dangote Refinery is a game changer.

He is the African Rockefeller

Bros that refinery is not a game changer trust me

1 Like

Re: How Policy Reversal Prevented Me From Acquiring Refinery In 2006 — Dangote by bolabadmus38: 10:20pm On May 22, 2023
Many thanks to Alhaji Aliko Dangote for rescuing Nigerians from modern slavery. God Almighty will continue to bless him as he's massively contributing to providing jobs to many Jobless Nigerians. God bless you,Sir. Let's appreciate our own.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Policy Reversal Prevented Me From Acquiring Refinery In 2006 — Dangote by Fattesticles: 10:24pm On May 22, 2023
HacheNoire:

Now that I have boxes you to a corner, you shifting the goal post.

Rest in peace.

Boxes is a wrong word to use .

Change your phone and stop waiting for the day dangote does giveaway to change it
Re: How Policy Reversal Prevented Me From Acquiring Refinery In 2006 — Dangote by Rebirth212: 10:26pm On May 22, 2023
Abeg I wan ask one question

Plzzzzzzzzzz in which state is Nigeria Government refinery located
Re: How Policy Reversal Prevented Me From Acquiring Refinery In 2006 — Dangote by Ventura1: 10:27pm On May 22, 2023
Policy reversal by Late Musa Yar'adua

1 Like

Re: How Policy Reversal Prevented Me From Acquiring Refinery In 2006 — Dangote by KingRoiz(m): 10:30pm On May 22, 2023
Congratulations to Dangote... Just hope he doesn't do his usual style of brutal monopoly. As Una take support Dangote for this refinery,make Una follow support another person (s) who initiate this same feat tomorrow

1 Like

Re: How Policy Reversal Prevented Me From Acquiring Refinery In 2006 — Dangote by ipobarecriminals: 10:31pm On May 22, 2023
sad One unfortunate fellow looking for his manhood up/down couldn't attract investors to his state. He gave them HERO BEER to his people to drown themselves.Those ones later discovered mmkpurumiri. You talk now, them go remove their Elders cap sad sad.May we not be rule by unfortunate fellow

4 Likes

Re: How Policy Reversal Prevented Me From Acquiring Refinery In 2006 — Dangote by lexy2014: 10:32pm On May 22, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I'm just imagining.

Some handle mops were already taking the opportunity to insult the living daylight out of Buhari but quickly recalled that their recently adopted god was in charge then.

They sharperly make a U turn and start murmuring some funny inaudible sounds. grin

You still feel like defending buharis mismanagement of Nigerias 4 refineries since 2015?

1 Like

Re: How Policy Reversal Prevented Me From Acquiring Refinery In 2006 — Dangote by ozo13(m): 10:35pm On May 22, 2023
Fattesticles:

I think Rabiu samad of Bua cement also got license to built his own refinery.i wouldn't know if he had started the project
Re: How Policy Reversal Prevented Me From Acquiring Refinery In 2006 — Dangote by Fattesticles: 10:37pm On May 22, 2023
ozo13:
I think Rabiu samad of Bua cement also got license to built his own refinery.i wouldn't know if he had started the project

Research who built the refinery and how the funds came before you start clapping

1 Like

Re: How Policy Reversal Prevented Me From Acquiring Refinery In 2006 — Dangote by Dshocker(m): 10:40pm On May 22, 2023
HacheNoire:

What monopoly business! Y’all keep shouting monopoly like Dangote handcuffed other competitors. Rise to the stage of you can compete and stop screaming “MONOPOLY”

Even several companies were issues license to build refineries, only Dangote did, and you still will accuse him of monopoly.

The very few still investing massively in the country, while others are stashing cash in safe havens.

If you understand Nigeria deeply, you won't be saying this.

Even if they issue you the licence, the government will still frustrate you.

Why do you think DSTV is the only existing paid cable network in Nigeria.

I have so many things to reveal to you, but i don't know where to start from.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Policy Reversal Prevented Me From Acquiring Refinery In 2006 — Dangote by JTwelve: 10:45pm On May 22, 2023
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/how-policy-reversal-prevented-me-from-acquiring-refinery-in-2006-dangote/

Which one is Brownfield Refinery? These people just can't stop lying even when tbere's no need for lies?
Re: How Policy Reversal Prevented Me From Acquiring Refinery In 2006 — Dangote by HacheNoire: 10:47pm On May 22, 2023
Dshocker:

If you understand Nigeria deeply, you won't be saying this.

Even if they issue you the licence, the government will still frustrate you.

Why do you think DSTV is the only existing paid cable network in Nigeria.

I have so many things to reveal to you, but i don't know where to start from.

How many of the license holders has made a statement about being sabotaged, and they invested millions securing license.

It’s always the excuse of the weak when they lose out. Dangote also met competitors before he displaced them, and same can always befall him.

He flourished under two different political Party’s and that says a lot about his fluidity and dynamics. People are just scared to go head to head with Dangote.

You cannot compete with peanuts when you going head to head with a giant.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Policy Reversal Prevented Me From Acquiring Refinery In 2006 — Dangote by drkrest(m): 10:51pm On May 22, 2023
Jlow2:
Brace for a liter at 600naira, you have nothing to benefit, even when all raw material for cement is found locally Nigerian pay more than other African countries for cement thanks to dangotes monopoly , I am an independent thinker, b4 you blast me, what re his antecedents in the cement industry, we know them.
independent thinker, did you think about the billions of dollars Nigeria will save from the importation of fuel? Did you think about how the refinery would impact fuel subsidy? Did you think about how this development would create both direct and indirect jobs? Did you think about how it will impact on our fx and how it would spur the development of other indigenous refinerie?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Policy Reversal Prevented Me From Acquiring Refinery In 2006 — Dangote by Kukutenla: 10:54pm On May 22, 2023
ednut1:
Yet people say Yar adua was a good president 🤡🤡

It's the effect of populism and also shows that most Nigerians don't have enough understanding and foresight about what the issues are about their country.
One of those things that made Yaradua popular was reducing fuel price by #5. Today, most Nigerians can barely afford the same fuel while Nigeria is crumbling under the weight of its subsidy.
Yaradua meant well no doubt, but most of the decisions he took were at the urging of his cabal and were populist on the outside but narrow on the inside

8 Likes

Re: How Policy Reversal Prevented Me From Acquiring Refinery In 2006 — Dangote by toprealman: 10:56pm On May 22, 2023
This guy has been talking too much lately.If not hailing the Tinubu it is about his refinery.
An individual should not be allowed to hold a country o ransom. Nothing good about it.
Re: How Policy Reversal Prevented Me From Acquiring Refinery In 2006 — Dangote by XAUBulls: 11:07pm On May 22, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EndSARS Attack: Full Text Of Governor Oyetola's Broadcast / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) / Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.