Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Women And Age Limit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women And Age Limit (1578 Views)

Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours / What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy / What Is Your Age Limit For Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women And Age Limit by nostimi4u(m): 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2011
it has become a big problem for female when age is running fast on them and they are yet to settle down with their future partner. well, i believe it is normally due to repercussion of previous events they must have done or committed. most female especially the pretty ones are too selective, pompous in most instant & waste much time looking 4 the perfect partner forgetting age is climbing fast on them; or in some instant accidents could take away their beauty and then they end up desperate; secondly the good girls usually fall victims of the bad guys then become more confuse; spend so much time catching fun & end up in the age wahala syndrome. while the good guy who don't usually hav time to toast end up with the bad girls that don't waste time. not withstanding some long relationships still end up in marriage but guess that should be less than 40per. infact nowadays nothing is really predictable. as them go talk, all join,
Re: Women And Age Limit by iice(f): 2:17pm On Sep 28, 2011
Did a pretty lady reject you?
Or maybe you married before thus are gloating?
Either way, it's not as if people actually listen to anything.
Re: Women And Age Limit by MrsChima1(f): 2:55pm On Sep 28, 2011
In that case old/older men shouldn't marry either.
Re: Women And Age Limit by ebonyvibe(f): 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2011
@ poster and your point is?

I kknow many old guys that no woman will touch and these ones have never being married. One of them doesnt even deserved to be married as he is a complete tosser but the rest of them have given their lifes to their carrer and have made money now all their mates are married the young girls are only after their money.

Women had age limit men do to but if you really find the one you love age is nothing but a number. it is people like you that make people insecure. One of my friends married at 37 a man of 40 they have their kids now and leaving happily there is nothing like sell by date.

has any lady given up herself to a man to sleep with and the man in return say nooo o you have passed your sell by date
Re: Women And Age Limit by MrCork17: 3:44pm On Sep 28, 2011
My ex waz 15 yrs older than me but she waz rich although her husband waz not aware. She dates only black men but the only problem I encounter was her Brother who waz racist. We bumped into him when we went on a short break to Spain & He treatened to tell. Older women always come in handy anyday. I love them. Older black women are on another level though undecided !
Re: Women And Age Limit by nostimi4u(m): 6:23pm On Sep 28, 2011
@ iice; nope & am not married; well, people listen more to lies than the bitter truth dear.

@mrs. chima; u c age on the male side doesn't hav much pressure like that; most men marry when they feel they can or shuld & not usually by age like most female do.

@ebony vibe; nice point but all the same the rich dude isn't married becus he probably feels unsecured in getiting the rite partner; yea peeps do marry @ older age no doubt but we both no the pressure is more on the female than d male; some ladies usually end up settling for the benefit of doubt and then end up blaming them self later

@ mr. cork, hahahaha that quite thrilling; guess she really pampered u; well, u got balls i would say. not all male can do that u know. so, hw did it end up with d brother? lol
Re: Women And Age Limit by pendo89(f): 6:35pm On Sep 28, 2011
Mr, Cork:

My ex waz 15 yrs older than me but she waz rich although her husband waz not aware. She dates only black men but the only problem I encounter was her Brother who waz racist. We bumped into him when we went on a short break to Spain &  He treatened to tell.  Older women always come in handy anyday. I love them.  Older black women are on another level though  undecided !

Gosh dude! then how old were you? minor? pardon me but am assuming your 25 now  undecided
Re: Women And Age Limit by iice(f): 9:27am On Sep 29, 2011
nostimi4u:

@ iice; nope & am not married; well, people listen more to lies than the bitter truth dear.

Do you love bitter? No.
Re: Women And Age Limit by nostimi4u(m): 10:30am On Sep 29, 2011
@ iice; we both know that agreed; no body likes pain either; but that does stop the pain from coming. we all prefer to be deceived most time,live in fantasy b4 reality dawn on us,
Re: Women And Age Limit by Tosinville(m): 10:45am On Sep 29, 2011
Cork is crazy LOL, the poster is right and ladies knows that.
Re: Women And Age Limit by iice(f): 12:04pm On Sep 29, 2011
nostimi4u:

@ iice; we both know that agreed; no body likes pain either; but that does stop the pain from coming. we all prefer to be deceived most time,live in fantasy b4 reality dawn on us,

Haven't met masochists have you?
Which still brings me back to my first post . . .not as if people actually listen.
Re: Women And Age Limit by freecocoa(f): 1:23pm On Sep 29, 2011
I don't even understand the purpose of this thread.
Re: Women And Age Limit by Blemech(f): 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2011
Age is jst a number. What matters most is the love and affection[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Women And Age Limit by MrsChima1(f): 3:03pm On Sep 29, 2011
There is no such age a person should get married even minors are getting married with parental consent of course.

Not everyone want to marry/date someone that is older enough to be their father or grandfather.  I want to grow with my husband not play catch up.  That's just me. 

Different strokes for different folks.  Do you and be happy with your decisions.
Re: Women And Age Limit by Nobody: 4:41am On Sep 30, 2011
Mr, Cork:

My ex waz 15 yrs older than me but she waz rich although her husband waz not aware. She dates only black men but the only problem I encounter was her Brother who waz racist. We bumped into him when we went on a short break to Spain & He treatened to tell. Older women always come in handy anyday. I love them. Older black women are on another level though undecided !
Not until u don contact old woman disease from that your grandmama girlfriend u know go hear word undecided.
Re: Women And Age Limit by nostimi4u(m): 10:57am On Sep 30, 2011
@iice; masochists; not @ all that is quite weird, y shuld u derive so much fun in sexual pain? quite crazy.
Re: Women And Age Limit by nostimi4u(m): 11:01am On Sep 30, 2011
@ Mrs. Chima; don't agree with d fact that most female don't wanna hook up with older man; well, d fact remains that most female prefer the older men cus they feel they are more responsible than d young guys out their.
Re: Women And Age Limit by nostimi4u(m): 11:04am On Sep 30, 2011
@ Blemech ;agreed; but age is always a factor for people; love is just another factor; it deepens on individual.
Re: Women And Age Limit by nostimi4u(m): 11:06am On Sep 30, 2011
@ freecocoa; well, too bad; probably u are less concerned about ur opinions wen it comes to age,
Re: Women And Age Limit by iice(f): 11:10am On Sep 30, 2011
nostimi4u:

@iice; masochists; not @ all that is quite weird, y shuld u derive so much fun in intimate pain? quite crazy.

Dude it's not always intimate. Jeez undecided
Re: Women And Age Limit by Mikael4(m): 12:28pm On Sep 30, 2011
[size=14pt]While i agree women are prone to age limits, but i dont agree that it is consequentially necessitated by the points you gave in your posts! No two lady is the same! Therefore, what works for one, may not work for another. . . . . .[/size]
Re: Women And Age Limit by nostimi4u(m): 3:34pm On Oct 02, 2011
@ ~Mikael~ ; yea agreed to a point; every body with different opinions. not withstanding it will always swing somewhere more u know
Re: Women And Age Limit by enomakos(m): 4:11pm On Oct 02, 2011
age is just a damm number
Re: Women And Age Limit by nostimi4u(m): 7:03pm On Oct 03, 2011
yea age is always just a number; but u can't grow younger, no matter d money nature will always take its turn; age is really more than just a number,

(1) (Reply)

My Landlady Wants Me At All Cost : What Shud I Do ? / . / Pls I Need A Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.