Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare (39123 Views)

Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? / Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi / Please Call Tinubu To Order, Dele Momodu Tells President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by jaxxy(m): 8:05am On May 28, 2023
it's happening
Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by omoiyalayi(m): 8:05am On May 28, 2023
This bakare guy is a funny old man

How can you criticise someone, ctiticise eplection that brought him to power & said you won't call him your president but still stylishly saying if he offer you ministerial appointments you will collect. #SHAME

What does someone with this kind of mindset teach people in his church

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by fareed69(m): 8:06am On May 28, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Tunde Bakare is one of the most successful lawyers in Africa today who don't make noise. He's a consultant and company legal adviser to leading oil companies in Nigeria.

No forward-thinking and reasonable Nigerian would see tinubu as a true leader. He always has his ways by hook and crook. His antecedents have shown.

Eagle Square on Monday go there and shout that he's a crook.
Nnamdi KANU go better pass you

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by Cyberterror: 8:07am On May 28, 2023
Fake pastors prancing about with tithes and seed offerings of their members to continue their 419 business.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by Larryndelaw: 8:08am On May 28, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Tunde Bakare is one of the most successful lawyers in Africa today who don't make noise. He's a consultant and company legal adviser to leading oil companies in Nigeria.

No forward-thinking and reasonable Nigerian would see tinubu as a true leader. He always has his ways by hook and crook. His antecedents have shown.
Stop saying nonsense. How many clients has he represent in court. Moreover, the 100m he wasted would have uplifting many people.in his church or given to youth as a capital to start business. He is stupid and saying nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by Globad(f): 8:08am On May 28, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
No sane Nigerian will be proud to call tinubu the illegitimate INEC induced president select my president tongue tongue tongue

Deluded people

But he's ready to be a minister? Right?

Make all of una just dey catch cruise

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by Globad(f): 8:09am On May 28, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
All these pastors wey predict their useless prophecies against Tinubu. Where Dem dey? 🤣🤣

Dem don go hide their heads in shame

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by zelnababa(m): 8:14am On May 28, 2023
But you will hang his pics in your office

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by plaindealer: 8:15am On May 28, 2023
What you call the president or not just to make yourself feel good is your own personal problem which is ok, but he is your president because he's the president of Nigeria.
You are only fooling and deceiving yourself .

Old man talking ignorant rubbish..

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by simfrost90210: 8:15am On May 28, 2023
angry oga better keep ur mouth shut oo
.., ur talk talk go come make dem tell you say ur church dey under high tension, come comot am for you because of ur mouth.. keep quiet oo

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by Advancedpenis: 8:15am On May 28, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
All these pastors wey predict their useless prophecies against Tinubu. Where Dem dey? 🤣🤣

Animal talk don start again
Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by coputa(m): 8:17am On May 28, 2023
By their fruits ye shall know them,if a general overseer that superintends
over hundreds of Christians can make such a comment,it shows how fake they are

Your religion preaches forgiveness,but you are not practicing it, what then will he tell his congregation or what example is he showing them.

I, personally don't like Tinubu but as it is now, all Nigerians should rally round him to build a better Nigeria.Nobody knows God may have decided to use the corner stone.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by blowjohn(m): 8:18am On May 28, 2023
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/breaking-i-will-never-call-tinubu-my-president-tunde-bakare/

If u cannot call tinubu ur president, u shudnt entertain the idea of u being given any ministerial post.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by brutal1(m): 8:18am On May 28, 2023
Millions of Americans didn’t accept Joe Biden’s presidency till today does it change the fact that he is almost through with his first term and going for his second term? Millions of people don’t believe in God and they are so successful and some are even billionaires, that does not stop God from being God and it changed nothing. How many of you called Buhari your president? That didn’t stop him from ruling for 8years. You people attach too much value and importance to yourselves in this country.
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/breaking-i-will-never-call-tinubu-my-president-tunde-bakare/

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by blowjohn(m): 8:19am On May 28, 2023
coputa:
By their fruits ye shall know them,if a general overseer that superintendent over hundreds of Christians can make such a comment,it shows how fake they are

You religion preaches forgiveness,but you are not practicing it, what then will he tell his congregation or what example is he showing them.

I, personally don't like Tinubu but as it is now, all Nigerians should rally round him to build a better Nigeria.Nobody knows God may have decided to use the corner stone.

On point.
Bu the way, what made him think he cud pull large votes?

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by brutal1(m): 8:21am On May 28, 2023
You are displaying the second trait of insanity here by thinking you are sane. 😂 same people don’t call themselves sane. Guy o ti ya werey
Ihateheadslamer:
No sane Nigerian will be proud to call tinubu the illegitimate INEC induced president select my president tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by Chucks13: 8:21am On May 28, 2023
Who cares?

You are one of Nigeria problem Mr Bakare so we don't care if you call Tinubu your president and mind you tomorrow is May 29 Tinbu will become your president either you like it or not or leave Nigeria if you do anyhow we go deal with you mercilessly.

The headache Nigeria have today you are amon those that created it so pls shut da f u c k Mr Bakare.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by coputa(m): 8:22am On May 28, 2023
blowjohn:

On point.
Bu the way, what made him think he cud pull large votes?

It's delusional

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by Johans2023: 8:22am On May 28, 2023
flokii:
Bakare should go and sit down.. whether you call him your president or not changes nothing.
it changes alot. No president will ever succeed if 80% of his citizens are against him.
Do you think do you think tinubu will find it easy if the christians refused to work with him
Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by brutal1(m): 8:23am On May 28, 2023
Dindinrin the same one una don cancel before the election. Your brain is easy to whyne 😆 Is presidency a personal thing? Did you call buhari your president and did that stop him from completing his terms? Comot here !!
maestroferddi:
Men of integrity and uprightness in Nigeria are standing to be counted....

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by Johans2023: 8:24am On May 28, 2023
Jostoman:
Naso this baba just use his abracadabra to impose himself on nigerians. Nigerian people too dull
I swear to God.
They are only lions on social media.
Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by brutal1(m): 8:26am On May 28, 2023
Your recuperation process should be fast. You need healing.
YoungLionken:
That's what any sane person would do..

He stole his way up there. How do you glorify a thief? Glorifying BAT and castigating a petty thief is not just hypocrisy but outright wickedness!!!
Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 8:27am On May 28, 2023
Ykc2:
tinubu knew right from time that buhari is a calamity still he urged yorubas to vote buhari so that later buhari will hand over to him here we are today,apart from power they don't care about anybody

I don't agree. I knew Buhari had his issues but still supported him because I thought he would always do the right things by Nigerian as an overarching governance interests and duty .

It does not dignify us as adult to speak as if we or others can read minds. Yet Nigerians, perhaps because we are over-religious and unreasonable to boot plus yotally obsessed with seeking scapegosts yo blame, do this over virtually everything.

Tinubu cannot read Buhari's mind. Neither can those of us who took what we believed was an informed gamble on him.

Governance is not a science. More a hope we have gotten it right electing leaders who, on the balance of things, will perfrom well.

If that does not happen it does not mean we turn around to start looking for individuals to blame and scapegoats.

That is not democracy at all because democracy is a journey, meaning we keep learning lessons and improving it, and not a destination man will assume he must reach and everything will be okay then and forever.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by rolams(m): 8:28am On May 28, 2023
Tinubu is everybody's president until the court says no. We don't have option wether we like it or not.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by tubolancer(m): 8:29am On May 28, 2023
His personal opinion and decision.
Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by jaxxy(m): 8:30am On May 28, 2023
LegendHero:
So far you call him the president of the federal republic of Nigeria, we are good.

president select. who dash am president
Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by inoki247: 8:35am On May 28, 2023
Blaze14k:

Na by force? u people have destroyed the rule of law what have u not done to rule by force

Who's forcing anything on u...

You're not in North Korea people that never regard Trump as there President did anybody force them so why're you guys crying up nd down nd saying someone is been forced on u last time I checked to enter Benin Republic or Cameroon na Visa free why not go dere nobody's forcing anything on u ...

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by Emola12(m): 8:35am On May 28, 2023
If nah Igbo man nain talk like dis now some Bush meat don come here com dey talk trash awon oloriburuku eda eyan jatijati awon tribalism bigots wey lack integrity and common sense
Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by Bfly: 8:36am On May 28, 2023
Obi is there for you. No stress. He's been acting presidential lately.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by Vintage100(m): 8:43am On May 28, 2023
How does that change the fact that he is the president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by Lama70(m): 8:46am On May 28, 2023
If pastor Bakare does not call Asiwaju his president but calls him the president of Nigeria, is Bakare no longer a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by absoluteSuccess: 8:46am On May 28, 2023
Desusi:

You're great! I loved your comments. In fact, the best comments on this thread.l support it with a cow.

Thanks very much buddy, I really appreciate your comment. For someone from the common-man background, growing up we didn't have many heroes up close.

This often limit life pursuits and we do miss the person we would have become. So when people achieve their dreams in public space, the noisemakers won't allow the children of the common man draw crucial life lessons when it matters most.

Hence the post, so it can inspire someone else instead of allowing the hatred that's in it for some people to sink in to the next generation. It's ideal that the children of the common man will not always settle for the noise, missing the message that life is teaching at the moment.

Noise is a peel-off, one must settle for the true contents of greatness (being excellent or extremely excellent at something) that help people actualizes their dreams.

"Excellence must be part of the contents of our character."

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) / Osun Tribunal Verdict: Adeleke’s Lawyers Move To Get Certificate Of Return.. / 5 States That Received The Highest Revenue Allocation In H1 2019

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.