Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare (39126 Views)

Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? / Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi / Please Call Tinubu To Order, Dele Momodu Tells President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by phemmyfour: 12:22pm On May 28, 2023
alizma:
Fake number 16
Don't mind the scammer .

He preaches politics more than the Bible. His congregation dey try
Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by babygirljoy: 12:24pm On May 28, 2023
Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by Bobloco: 12:31pm On May 28, 2023
LegendHero:

Nope. We know the modus operandi of bitter IPOB people.

Pastor Tunde Bakare said he will only call Tinubu “president of the
Federal Republic of Nigeria” and not “My President”.

He can still be angry at how Muslim-Muslim candidate defeated the church candidate but even in his anger, he still recognize Tinubu as president of Nigeria.

So Why should I abuse him?

You are only making excuses because he is Tunde, if it were to be an "Okoro" it would have been different
Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by kingsceemark(m): 12:35pm On May 28, 2023
flokii:
Bakare should go and sit down.. whether you call him your president or not changes nothing.

I thought this criminal will call Tunde Bakare an Igbo or IPOB member, Glory be to the Lord

Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by Kay25(m): 12:36pm On May 28, 2023
Who doesn't know u..elenu meji he go soon deny am
Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by LegendHero(m): 12:37pm On May 28, 2023
Bobloco:

You are only making excuses because he is Tunde, if it were to be an "Okoro" it would have been different

Exactly that’s is what I am doing.
Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by Bobloco: 12:39pm On May 28, 2023
LegendHero:

Exactly that’s is what I am doing.

And what is that exact thing you are doing
Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by omooba74(m): 12:45pm On May 28, 2023
I dey always gbadun you,the way you replied all those headless mobs,they are still bittered that most of their fake predictions didn't come to pass,a sane person would have given up but no cos that hatred , bitterness,envy and arrogance are in their genes...
absoluteSuccess:

I don't stop you from writing your opinion, it's freedom of speech. My Bible told me, "don't follow multitude to do evil". I don't know how I will label an achiever a drug baron.

If you succeed in life, people will celebrate you. But hardly will your enemies celebrate you because your success is their sorrow. So they must vilify you. Celebrate success.
Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by LegendHero(m): 12:55pm On May 28, 2023
Bobloco:

And what is that exact thing you are doing

Because he is not a terrorist.
Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by Bobloco: 12:56pm On May 28, 2023
LegendHero:

Because he is not a terrorist.

Who are these terrorist
Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by LegendHero(m): 12:58pm On May 28, 2023
Bobloco:

Who are these terrorist

People supporting Obi coz they are majorly indoctrinated by IPOB terrorists

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by Shikini: 1:00pm On May 28, 2023
Great
Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by Venom11(m): 1:03pm On May 28, 2023
LegendHero:
So far you call him the president of the federal republic of Nigeria, we are good.

Las las e b Nigerian. Funny man
Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by Bobloco: 1:04pm On May 28, 2023
LegendHero:

People supporting Obi coz they are majorly indoctrinated by IPOB terrorists

Including Yorubas and Hausas because the last time I checked, the Obidients movement is made up of all tribes in Nigeria
Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by LegendHero(m): 1:07pm On May 28, 2023
Bobloco:

Including Yorubas and Hausas because the last time I checked, the Obidients movement is made up of all tribes in Nigeria

No those one are not indoctrinated.

Yorubaland is not a breeding ground for terrorism.
Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by Dbestbrest: 1:10pm On May 28, 2023
This is one of the god of men that called themselves to their so-called ministry to fill their tummy. Any one that called himself pastor/politician at the same time are liars and thieves. This one is not different from them. Where is your political base? What have you done to raise the standard of living of your church members? How many states have you visited to campaign in your entire life? Do you think sitting in Lagos and blabbing on TV is the only thing that can make you president? How many men have you lifted out of poverty in your church not to talk of Nigeria? How many people knows you in zamfara, Enugu, borno, ekiti etc. You said well when you called Asiwaju the president of the federal republic of Nigeria because he was elected to be. You can cry from now till eternity, it will never change that. I will give you an assignment, conduct an election in your church and see whether you will win before coming out to spew trash. Buhari that you called your president is leaving Nigerians more impoverished than he met them. If a man can chose buhari as his president, I don't think we need such person near aso rock

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by Bobloco: 1:11pm On May 28, 2023
LegendHero:

No those one are not indoctrinated.

Yorubaland is not a breeding ground for terrorism.

Are you aware of those that went to hijack a radio station in Ibadan, Oyo State today

Who are they
Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by LegendHero(m): 1:13pm On May 28, 2023
Bobloco:

Are you aware of those that went to hijack a radio station in Ibadan, Oyo State today

Who are they

They are not Yoruba.

They are the group that say “I am Yoruba but”.
Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by ORIAYO70(m): 1:15pm On May 28, 2023
ogododo:

Na u sabi.

Na u Sabi too
Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by Bobloco: 1:16pm On May 28, 2023
LegendHero:

They are not Yoruba.

They are the group that say “I am Yoruba but”.

But what?

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:18pm On May 28, 2023
I will not call Tinubu my President

I will call him President Republic of Nigeria

if I'm called to be a minister, I will do it for Nigeria

Osibanjo Pro max

you won't call Tinubu your President but if he appoint you as minister you won't still call him your president

abeg as a citizen of Nigeria is Tinubu not going to be your president by constitution?

Pastor Tunde Bakare stop disgracing the Christian body with your inconsistency
Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by LegendHero(m): 1:22pm On May 28, 2023
Bobloco:

But what?

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

They are Ibo people disguised as Yoruba. Trust me, I know what I am saying.
Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by dododawa1: 1:22pm On May 28, 2023
One of problem of NIGERIA
Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by dododawa1: 1:22pm On May 28, 2023
Today NO Tomorrow YES
Pastor indeed
Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by Bobloco: 1:24pm On May 28, 2023
LegendHero:

They are Ibo people disguised as Yoruba. Trust me, I know what I am saying.

But the police said that they are Yoruba Nation agitators

Do you know more than the police
Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by LegendHero(m): 1:25pm On May 28, 2023
Bobloco:

But the police said that they are Yoruba Republic agitators

Do you know more than the police

You are believing the Nigerian police? You better not bro.
Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by HRMK: 1:27pm On May 28, 2023
WHICHEVER WAY,HIS PORTRAIT MUST BE IN YOUR OFFICE!FAILING MEANS YOUR OFFICE WOULD BE LOCKED UP!GBA FUN OGA E KI O LE RI ONA LO!OGA NI MASTER LOJOKOJO!!
Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by Bobloco: 1:29pm On May 28, 2023
LegendHero:

You are believing the Nigerian police? You better not bro.

But you would have believed if they said they are ipob
Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by LegendHero(m): 1:30pm On May 28, 2023
Bobloco:

But you would have believed if they said they are ipob

Yes I will. That’s because IPOB are well known terrorists who have been caught on camera terrorizing their people on multiple occasions.
Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by Bobloco: 1:35pm On May 28, 2023
LegendHero:

Yes I will. That’s because IPOB are well known terrorists who have been caught on camera terrorizing their people on multiple occasions.

LegendHero, please be reasonable and consistent for once

All these inconsistencies is not good for you and your mental health
Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by LegendHero(m): 1:41pm On May 28, 2023
Bobloco:

LegendHero, please be reasonable and consistent for once

All these inconsistencies is not good for you and your mental health

Lol 😂 so you’ve been taking me serious all though our chats?
Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by Bimpe29: 1:44pm On May 28, 2023
Tunde Bakare is on his own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Reacts On Question Asked About Okonjo Iweala / Ibrahim Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Their Younger Days (Throwback Pic) / Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.