Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare (39127 Views)

Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? / Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi / Please Call Tinubu To Order, Dele Momodu Tells President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by Bobloco: 1:44pm On May 28, 2023
LegendHero:

Lol 😂 so you’ve been taking me serious all though our chats?

We all have been catching some cruise

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 28, 2023
Bakare should shut up.

His likes are the problem of Nigeria.
Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by Okiton: 2:53pm On May 28, 2023
Same here sir

I won't do either
Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by abbey621(m): 3:06pm On May 28, 2023
Don't call him my president, call him City Boy aka Jagaban of Nigeria grin grin grin

Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by absoluteSuccess: 3:34pm On May 28, 2023
omooba74:
I dey always gbadun you,the way you replied all those headless mobs,they are still bittered that most of their fake predictions didn't come to pass,a sane person would have given up but no cos that hatred , bitterness,envy and arrogance are in their genes...

😃😃

Our people love prejudice to the core. You can't change them, just give them the freedom doze because that's how it's going to be for another 8 years.

They'll always lurk around for a bad news or administrative lapses to celebrate. When others are happy, they are in sorrow.

When others are sad, they are happy.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by omooba74(m): 3:55pm On May 28, 2023
Hmmm,I am quite agree with you,may you continue to grow in wisdoms...
absoluteSuccess:

😃😃

Our people love prejudice to the core. You can't change them, just give them the freedom doze because that's how it's going to be for another 8 years.

They'll always lurk around for a bad news or administrative lapses to celebrate. When others are happy, they are in sorrow.

When others are sad, they are happy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by jahsharon: 4:03pm On May 28, 2023
hisexcellency34:
But you can accept Ministerial position under him with conditions

You can see that the idiot is a fraudster
Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by papagiddy(m): 4:16pm On May 28, 2023
I think he is jealous of tinubu....he once predicted that obasanjo will die before becoming president in 1999,...he paid N100m and got ZERO vote...I think he is alway sad over anyone or any yoruba making progress ...HE is upset against Oyedepo, he is upset against Adeboye, He is upset against Tinubu, ...and so on..is like he got no Joy!.... pls it just my observations o!!
Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 28, 2023
papagiddy:
I think he is jealous of tinubu....he once predicted that obasanjo will die before becoming president in 1999,...he paid N100m and got ZERO vote...I think he is alway sad over anyone or any yoruba making progress ...HE is upset against Oyedepo, he is upset against Adeboye, He is upset against Tinubu, ...and so on..is like he got no Joy!.... pls it just my observations o!!

You are 100% correct.
Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by absoluteSuccess: 5:04pm On May 28, 2023
omooba74:
Hmmm,I am quite agree with you,may you continue to grow in wisdoms...

Amen sir, it is well with us.
Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by Charly68: 6:12pm On May 28, 2023
Very funny man. If Tinubu enters a function as a president, won't you stand for him ? If you don't do security men will bundle you out. Give honour to whom honour is due. . He has become the president and let every opposition pocket and bury their pride.. .power will change hands tomorrow Willy nilly ..
Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by Yoighaman(m): 7:02pm On May 28, 2023
absoluteSuccess:

I don't stop you from writing your opinion, it's freedom of speech. My Bible told me, "don't follow multitude to do evil". I don't know how I will label an achiever a drug baron.

If you succeed in life, people will celebrate you. But hardly will your enemies celebrate you because your success is their sorrow. So they must vilify you. Celebrate success.

It's like your definition of "success" is that the "end justifies the means", no matter what the person did or how he got there.

So if Hush Puppi, Woodberry or any other Yahoo! boy becomes president tomorrow, you will term him "successful".

Don't worry, I understand your kind of mindset, but may my own children never be associated with drugs for whatever reason 🙏🏽, and may their "success" be achieved with high moral standards; I don't know if you pray for the same.

God help us all.
Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by absoluteSuccess: 8:18pm On May 28, 2023
Yoighaman:

It's like your definition of "success" is that the "end justifies the means", no matter what the person did or how he got there.

So if Hush Puppi, Woodberry or any other Yahoo! boy becomes president tomorrow, you will term him "successful".

Don't worry, I understand your kind of mindset, but may my own children never be associated with drugs for whatever reason 🙏🏽, and may their "success" be achieved with high moral standards; I don't know if you pray for the same.

God help us all.

It's either the end justifies the means or the means justifies the end. All integrals are always present.

Every unrighteousness is a sin. I don't have any reason to convict anyone because he's "convicted" in your opinion. I'm neither a court nor omnipotent and competent judge.

The elder statesman in question at this point is not being tried in a lawsuit. He vied for the presidency and won. Did he had a criminal case in the court, not that I know.

He had a past? Who doesn't? What did hushpuppi, Yahoo boys do? How many hushpuppi and yahooboy have govern a state and build political organization?

How many convicts worked for a multinational company? What is the age of this people you put into comparison and what kind of background do such often comes from? Do you ever put this in your consideration?

If you don't, it means you don't believe in the area of competence of the person in question except your narrow, negative view. I don't know how I, at my age will use my contemporaries and the crime of my age mates to vilify a man whose first son is older than me for political correctness.

I will teach my children not to bully or stand against the dreams and aspirations of others as nobody can stop God from blessing whoever he decides for. But that they should strive for their own greatness.
Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by Yoighaman(m): 8:27pm On May 28, 2023
absoluteSuccess:

It's either the end justifies the means or the means justifies the end. All integrals are always present.

Every unrighteousness is a sin. I don't have any reason to convict anyone because he's "convicted" in your opinion. I'm neither a court nor omnipotent judge.

The elder statesman in question at this point is not being tried in a lawsuit. He vied for the presidency and won. Did he had a criminal case in the court, not that I know.

He had a past? Who doesn't? What did hushpuppi, Yahoo boys do? How many hushpuppi and yahooboy have govern a state and build political organization?

How many of them worked for a multinational company? What is the age of this people you put into comparison and what kind of background do such often comes from?

I don't know how I, at my age will use my contemporaries and the crime of my age mates to vilify a man whose first son is older than me for political correctness.

I will teach my children not to bully or stand against the dreams and aspirations of others as nobody can stop God from blessing whoever he decides for. But that they should strive for their own greatness.

May your children's name not be associated with drugs for whatsoever reason; whether accused or proven innocent. When they mention their names, may drugs not follow and be tied to them. Say a very big Amen.
Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by absoluteSuccess: 8:51pm On May 28, 2023
Yoighaman:

May your children's name not be associated with drugs for whatsoever reason; whether accused or proven innocent. When they mention their names, may drugs not follow and be tied to them. Say a very big Amen.

May our children be among the great people who decides the fate of this great country, and may my descendants preside over this country in the future as Presidents.

Amen.
Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by Yoighaman(m): 9:17pm On May 28, 2023
absoluteSuccess:

May our children be among the great people who decides the fate of this great country, and may my descendants preside over this country in the future as Presidents.

Amen.

They will achieve it in a noble way, with enviable behavior and good moral standards, by God's grace. Drugs, thuggery and an alleged assassination will not be mentioned with their names. Amen, but if you think all these don't matter, as long as they become President, then your choice, but God forbid for me.

On a final note, the end does not always justify the means. Abacha was Nigeria's President, Saddam was Iraq's. Mobutu was Zaire's, Idi Amin was Uganda's and Samuel Doe was Liberia's. Your children will not be categorized with these people by God's grace.

When the likes of Barrack Obama, Nelson Mandela, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Akinwumi Adesina, etc. are mentioned, may my children's name flow along by God's grace.

Cheers.
Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by absoluteSuccess: 10:38pm On May 28, 2023
Yoighaman:

They will achieve it in a noble way, with enviable behavior and good moral standards, by God's grace. Drugs, thuggery and an alleged assassination will not be mentioned with their names. Amen, but if you think all these don't matter, as long as they become President, then your choice, but God forbid for me.

On a final note, the end does not always justify the means. Abacha was Nigeria's President, Saddam was Iraq's. Mobutu was Zaire's, Idi Amin was Uganda's and Samuel Doe was Liberia's. Your children will not be categorized with these people by God's grace.

When the likes of Barrack Obama, Nelson Mandela, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Akinwumi Adesina, etc. are mentioned, may my children's name flow along by God's grace.

Cheers.

Of course, the next generation will be far better than this one, the old system will never replay itself ever again, another Buhari is not coming back.

Thanks very much for your prayers, our dreams will come true.
Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by Advocate1810(m): 7:34am On May 29, 2023
Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by gaby(m): 11:54pm On Jun 02, 2023
Electorate:

Who is this waste of sperm drooling all over and bleating like a goat.

Dunce.

Wasn't the same Iyanapaja Tunde Bakare Buhari's running mate at some point?

Dingbat.

Someone haired his opinion and you are all attacking him, na una get him mouth?

I remembered vividly in 2015 despite all the red flags and warning about Buhari, some idiots still went as low as saying "even if na newspaper him get we go still vote for am' when the issue of his certificate arises. Now those set of idiots are crying of poverty, no job and country hard. These set of idiots are an upgrade of those idiots, this set knows how Timubu pocketed Lagos and now about doing so to the future of their children yet they defend the thief.

Una go suffer for the next 16 years, shebi una no wan get sense. I am doing good with my family the country wahala no touch us. I no pity una.
Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by gaby(m): 11:55pm On Jun 02, 2023
Electorate:

Someone "haired" his opinion indeed.
Olodorabata

Someone haired his opinion and you are all attacking him, na una get him mouth?

I remembered vividly in 2015 despite all the red flags and warning about Buhari, some idiots still went as low as saying "even if na newspaper him get we go still vote for am' when the issue of his certificate arises. Now those set of idiots are crying of poverty, no job and country hard. These set of idiots are an upgrade of those idiots, this set knows how Timubu pocketed Lagos and now about doing so to the future of their children yet they defend the thief.

Una go suffer for the next 16 years, shebi una no wan get sense. I am doing good with my family the country wahala no touch us. I no pity una.
Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by Electorate: 4:32pm On Jun 05, 2023
[quote author=gaby post=123539555][/quote]

You should be smart enough to know I meant aired and not haired because it was a typographical error, but sadly you are too dumb to realize it.
Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by gaby(m): 4:45pm On Jun 05, 2023
Electorate:

You should be smart enough to know I meant aired and not haired because it was a typographical error, but sadly you are too dumb to realize it.

Foolish cretin.

Numbskulled offspring of two cursed wastes.
Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by Electorate: 1:34pm On Jun 06, 2023
gaby:

Foolish cretin.

Numbskulled offspring of two cursed wastes.

Look for the closest wall to slam your shitty empty skull, a deranged human being born by prostitute, beg your mum tell you who your real dad is. a child of noble birth can't be this idiotic.
Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by gaby(m): 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2023
Electorate:

Look for the closest wall to slam your shitty empty skull, a deranged human being born by prostitute, beg your mum tell you who your real dad is. a child of noble birth can't be this idiotic.

If only the 2 asswipes who were cursed to bear the burden of bringing you to this world to be a nuisance factor had listened to the voices of reason and stayed away from copulating. The world would have been saved from the burden of dealing with a waste of sperm like you.

May Dangote trailer crush you and your entire lineage...
Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by idylnoble(m): 3:56pm On Jun 06, 2023
"...Bakare, who participated in the All Progressives Congress presidential primary in June 2022, where nomination forms were sold for N100 million, polled no single vote"
this got me laughing lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by idylnoble(m): 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2023
lol bros you no dey forgt somethin o lol grin grin grin grin our no sixteen presido lol grin grin grin grin
alizma:
Fake number 16

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by Electorate: 4:38pm On Jun 06, 2023
gaby:

If only the 2 asswipes who were cursed to bear the burden of bringing you to this world to be a nuisance factor had listened to the voices of reason and stayed away from copulating. The world would have been saved from the burden of dealing with a waste of sperm like you.

May Dangote trailer crush you and your entire lineage...

Your entire lineage is doomed for eternity.

That simple sentence above is enough to put you and your entire lineage into complete misery...wasted sperm.

You will have no reason whatsoever to celebrate until you are buried after an unfortunate, unfulfiled and uncelebrated life wasted on earth, you will die a very painful death worst than being beheaded....Amen.
Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by gaby(m): 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2023
Electorate:

Your entire lineage is doomed for eternity.

That simple sentence above is enough to put you and your entire lineage into complete misery...wasted sperm.

You will have no reason whatsoever to celebrate until you are buried after an unfortunate, unfulfiled and uncelebrated life wasted on earth, you will die a very painful death worst than being beheaded....Amen.

Asswipe.

Mark my moniker and always avoid it.
Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by Electorate: 8:16pm On Jun 06, 2023
gaby:

Asswipe.

Mark my moniker and always avoid it.

Oloribuku somebody, useless soul, mention me again and let me rain more curses on you and your unfortunate generation that will last forever...iku pa e.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Reacts On Question Asked About Okonjo Iweala / Ibrahim Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Their Younger Days (Throwback Pic) / Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.