Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing (3198 Views)

Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) / Pictures Of A Guy And A Lady Placed In A Pineapple & Bound. Voodoo? / Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by GodWrites: 9:51pm On May 29, 2023
FManager:
Is it possible to do normal voodoo for my freelancing job for more favor and fortune, I don't want human sacrifice voodoo.just animals or what nots, what will be my cost for this could I loose my life could it end up in failure, will the spirits want to do their part in favoring me. I just want to cleanse my path it been had for me to get paying clients for months now, I have rent to pay, brother in school i need to fend for I am nearly broke and fraustrated, I don't want to kill anybody just enhanced my chances to survive. Please I need your thought, before my financial struggles I have had some series of dream that pertains to my financial woes am facing.

Or what am about to embark on will it make my life more difficult.

Is it possible for legit guys to do ifa or whatever they call to enhance their endeavors.

They will end up scamming you of the little you have.

Don't go that route.

Instead, learn about the law of attraction and assumption, and how you create reality through your thoughts alone.

When you understand how the universe operates, you can manifest your heart desires by simply feeling abundant and showing gratitude.

Unfortunately, you have to wait for some time after planting a seed. Every farmer knows it. You will need patience, which many lacks.
Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by FManager(m): 12:09pm On Jul 02, 2023
Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by imagrg(m): 12:38pm On Jul 02, 2023
Yes.
You will need to sleep underneath River Ethiope for seven days oh.
Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by FManager(m): 10:14am On Aug 06, 2023
imagrg:
Yes.
You will need to sleep underneath River Ethiope for seven days oh.
angry angry angry angry angry sad
Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by Wodu89: 12:07pm On Aug 06, 2023
I'll get back to it
Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by FManager(m): 11:56am On Aug 08, 2023
Wodu89:
I'll get back to it

Ok
Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by jimmyolasun: 12:02pm On Aug 08, 2023
FManager:

Ok

You fit travel go ikirun for osun state? Legit imam. No be all these scammer alfas wey full Lagos and everywhere.
Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by FManager(m): 12:06pm On Aug 08, 2023
jimmyolasun:

You fit travel go ikirun for osun state? Legit imam. No be all these scammer alfas wey full Lagos and everywhere.
I go send you mail.
Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by jimmyolasun: 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2023
FManager:
I go send you mail.

I replied
Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by emperor4love(m): 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2023
jimmyolasun:

e don run work fr u tested nd trusted, scammer full ground shaa
Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by tobby20: 10:01am On Aug 11, 2023
FManager:

Check out the real history of Jesus not the white washed one that the colonial masters have made us to believe in.

Even so called authentic pastors relatives or family members have died why didn't the grace extend their lives. I.e(pastor adeboye son who died)
guy what’s your point
Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by FManager(m): 12:56pm On Aug 11, 2023
tobby20:
guy what’s your point

No body knows tomorrow, the fact he died in his sleep allegedly raises some questions how a self acclaimed holy man (this man a mega church pastor) who son was way younger than he is left before Him, doesn't it beg the question why did such happen tho.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Can I Do With 500k / hhh / Plz Help. Ur Advice Is Invaluable!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.