Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing (3143 Views)

Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) / Pictures Of A Guy And A Lady Placed In A Pineapple & Bound. Voodoo? / Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by FManager(m): 8:53am On May 28, 2023
Is it possible to do normal voodoo for my freelancing job for more favor and fortune, I don't want human sacrifice voodoo.just animals or what nots, what will be my cost for this could I loose my life could it end up in failure, will the spirits want to do their part in favoring me. I just want to cleanse my path it been had for me to get paying clients for months now, I have rent to pay, brother in school i need to fend for I am nearly broke and fraustrated, I don't want to kill anybody just enhanced my chances to survive. Please I need your thought, before my financial struggles I have had some series of dream that pertains to my financial woes am facing.

Or what am about to embark on will it make my life more difficult.

Is it possible for legit guys to do ifa or whatever they call to enhance their endeavors.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by Wodu89: 8:56am On May 28, 2023
My dear. Don't offend God to make money. You can't serve God and Mammon

I've had atleast ten clients who took off with my money

One I recall last year July though went for operation and got sick 75,000 Naira

I have lost up to 400,000 Naira in such ways. You're just beginning. You will experience more and more of such, before you then find your winning formula and system that works

Too, regardless of where you get clients, always drag them to websites they can make milestone payments. This way if they caput before and without paying you, you can simply file a dispute and get your funds within a 30 days duration Max.

You need wisdom and decisive action and a winning formula, not voodoo. Think africans

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by Nebes: 8:57am On May 28, 2023
If you think the blood of a goat, cow, chicken or any other animal will benefit you more than the blood of Jesus then I have no advice for you.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by FManager(m): 9:00am On May 28, 2023
Wodu89:
My dear. Don't offend God to make money. You can't serve God and Mammon

I've had atleast ten clients who took off with my money

One I recall last year July though went for operation and got sick 75,000 Naira

I have lost up to 400,000 Naira in such ways. You're just beginning. You will experience more and more of such, before you then find your winning formula and system that works

Too, regardless of where you get clients, always drag them to websites they can make milestone payments. This way if they caput before and without paying you, you can simply file a dispute and get your funds within a 30 days duration Max.

You need wisdom and decisive action and a winning formula, not voodoo. Think africans

Do you have any basic understanding into spirituality, second when you have done more reason approach and it doesn't works it not ordinary, I know how my clients come it's just not what I see again I have had some series of dreams that pertains to what I am facing in my finances.
Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by FManager(m): 9:02am On May 28, 2023
Isn't there any legit person that done cleansing for themselves and it actually worked.
Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by Wodu89: 9:03am On May 28, 2023
FManager:

Do you have any basic understanding into spirituality, second when you have done more reason approach and it doesn't works it not ordinary, I know how my clients come it's just not what I see again I have had some series of dreams that pertains to what I am facing in my finances.

I've faced such storms..I've woken up to see a client who hires me and pays 1 M per month just vanishes. Whatever occurs as such is a test of faith. I took it as a challenge after I almost died of depression to grow my clientele base and search for more clients. Today, I'm close to replacing that client completely after much rigorous work and critical brainstorming

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by FManager(m): 9:05am On May 28, 2023
Nebes:
If you think the blood of a goat, cow, chicken or any other animal will benefit you more than the blood of Jesus then I have no advice for you.

Check out the real history of Jesus not the white washed one that the colonial masters have made us to believe in.

Even so called authentic pastors relatives or family members have died why didn't the grace extend their lives. I.e(pastor adeboye son who died)
Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by FManager(m): 9:06am On May 28, 2023
Wodu89:

I've faced such storms..I've woken up to see a client who hires me and pays 1 M per month just vanishes. Whatever occurs as such is a test of faith. I took it as a challenge after I almost died of depression to grow my clientele base and search for more clients. Today, I'm close to replacing that client completely after much rigorous work and critical brainstorming

Close to is like nearly to have, it's different from actually having, am happy for you regardless but I really don't have much trust for churches now at days.
Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by Wodu89: 9:13am On May 28, 2023
FManager:

Close to is like nearly to have, it's different from actually having, am happy for you regardless but I really don't have much trust for churches now at days.

Lolz. I've lost at least five clients who pay between 500k and 1M per month. So, it's not about nearly having. I've passed that bus stop. I had a 1.2M per month last year and lost it

I got up, dust the dust off and picked myself up. You have an application problem that requires taking daily actions not voodoo

If you took on a fresh perspective i.e somewhere across the universe, many people are looking for my skills and need my services and woke up to take action leading towards your objective, you'll be a step closer each day

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by Nebes: 9:16am On May 28, 2023
FManager:

Check out the real history of Jesus not the white washed one that the colonial masters have made us to believe in.

Even so called authentic pastors relatives or family members have died why didn't the grace extend their lives. I.e(pastor adeboye son who died)

Physical death is just a process in life just like birth. We will all pass through that process if Christ tarries. What matters is how you journey through earth before transitioning. Life does not end. We are only transformed. Do your best on this side of the divide.
Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by FManager(m): 9:19am On May 28, 2023
Wodu89:

Lolz. I've lost at least five clients who pay between 500k and 1M per month. So, it's not about nearly having. I've passed that bus stop. I had a 1.2M per month last year and lost it

I got up, dust the dust off and picked myself up. You have an application problem that requires taking daily actions not voodoo

If you took on a fresh perspective i.e somewhere across the universe, many people are looking for my skills and need my services and woke up to take action leading towards your objective, you'll be a step closer each day
And have you even considered if such event that happened to you is ordinary.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by Wodu89: 9:23am On May 28, 2023
FManager:

And have you even considered if such event that happened to you is ordinary.

And you think whites too don't have spiritual issues that makes them say fire this worker? What makes you think the issues behind every job loss is the problem of the worker solely.

Get up, press forward, find new jobs

I've secured jobs with clients vowing to never let me leave. Inspite of loosing clients. So, in the end, it's a mental issue, what lies in your mind. If there are spiritual background issues that causes job loses, it's not a bother. We wake and rise to grow clientele base. I.e having up to 20 clients that guarantees steady inflow of jobs

Some services becomes outdated, some companies changes goals and objectives. Some lose drive. These things along the line causes job loss not spiritual Everytime my dear one

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by FManager(m): 9:34am On May 28, 2023
Wodu89:

And you think whites too don't have spiritual issues that makes them say fire this worker? What makes you think the issues behind every job loss is the problem of the worker solely.

Get up, press forward, find new jobs

I've secured jobs with clients vowing to never let me leave. Inspite of loosing clients. So, in the end, it's a mental issue, what lies in your mind. If there are spiritual background issues that causes job loses, it's not a bother. We wake and rise to grow clientele base. I.e having up to 20 clients that guarantees steady inflow of jobs

Some services becomes outdated, some companies changes goals and objectives. Some lose drive. These things along the line causes job loss not spiritual Everytime my dear one

Sound to me you really don't have any spiritual insight, have you even seen foreigner that have come down to Nigeria to do rituals.

Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by FManager(m): 9:35am On May 28, 2023
You really think they too don do rituals.

That white man sitting down there you really think he too hasn't down every reasonable best before coming down to Nigeria for these or all the powerful US presidents even governors ministers even business men you really don't know they belong in their respective fraternities

5 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by Wodu89: 9:38am On May 28, 2023
FManager:

Sound to me you really don't have any spiritual insight, have you even seen foreigner that have come down to Nigeria to do rituals.

You're talking ajoo, what one can do to tendi. To get more works and open doors. Yes, such exists on spiritual levels. Alfas and spiritualists do stuffs. To trigger open doors and all. It's not my thing

I prefer buy connects and do endless job hunt spamming

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by coputa(m): 10:09am On May 28, 2023
FManager:

Did God promise you eternity on earth.
Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by coputa(m): 10:11am On May 28, 2023
FManager:

Where then does your faith and trust reside

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by FManager(m): 10:13am On May 28, 2023
coputa:
Did God promise you eternity on earth.
his son is way more younger than his father, I never said god promised anything but don't forget redeemer is a mega church.
Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by coputa(m): 10:21am On May 28, 2023
FManager:
You really think they too don do rituals.

That white man sitting down there you really think he too hasn't down every reasonable best before coming down to Nigeria for these or all the powerful US presidents even governors ministers even business men you really don't know they belong in their respective fraternities
Let me open your eyes a bit: Fraternity is like a brotherhood (members coming together to help themselves) not necessarily doing sacrifice.you can swear oat of allegiance and stick to their rules.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by coputa(m): 10:28am On May 28, 2023
FManager:
Is it possible to do normal voodoo for my freelancing job for more favor and fortune, I don't want human sacrifice voodoo.just animals or what nots, what will be my cost for this could I loose my life could it end up in failure, will the spirits want to do their part in favoring me. I just want to cleanse my path it been had for me to get paying clients for months now, I have rent to pay, brother in school i need to fend for I am nearly broke and fraustrated, I don't want to kill anybody just enhanced my chances to survive. Please I need your thought, before my financial struggles I have had some series of dream that pertains to my financial woes am facing.

Or what am about to embark on will it make my life more difficult.

Is it possible for legit guys to do ifa or whatever they call to enhance their endeavors.
Failure means you're doing it wrongly.Resorting to voodoo which i see as a scam is to further worsen your plight.

Sit down and analyze your situation, engage in critical thinking to find solution to your plight.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by FManager(m): 10:30am On May 28, 2023
coputa:
Let me open your eyes a bit: Fraternity is like a brotherhood (members coming together to help themselves) not necessarily doing sacrifice.you can swear oat of allegiance and stick to their rules.
you haven't thought of the possibility of doing a sort of religious sacrifice, can you even name one fraternity on this earth that hasn't done one single kind of religious sacrifice. Yes they help themselves but they as well believe in a higher power to aid them.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by FManager(m): 10:35am On May 28, 2023
coputa:
Failure means you're doing it wrongly.Resorting to voodoo which i see as a scam is to further worsen your plight.

Sit down and analyze your situation, engage in critical thinking to find solution to your plight.

It different of when you had series of dreams about yourself that is affecting ones finances in reality it tells a much different story

You think things more simple minded I too have been there as well. It way more different, what I have experienced in the past have change my views of spiritual being arrant nonsense to more hmmm these things can be able to influence ones life in the real world.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by coputa(m): 10:39am On May 28, 2023
FManager:
you haven't thought of the possibility of doing a sort of religious sacrifice, can even name one fraternity on this earth that hasn't done one single kind is religious sacrifice. Yes they help themselves but they as well believe in a higher power to aid them.
The power of coming together to achieve a common goal is higher than any power on earth.

If 10 friends agree that they will be making a monthly contribution among themselves on a rotating manner and they strongly stood by it.

Within some few years, when they will all becomes millionaires,then people will be saying that they are making sacrifices.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by FManager(m): 10:40am On May 28, 2023
coputa:
The power of coming together to achieve a common goal is higher than any power on earth.

If 10 friends agree that they will be making a monthly contribution among themselves on a rotating manner and they strongly stood by it.

Within some few years, when they will all becomes millionaires,then people will be saying that they are making sacrifices.

And I guess you have such friends right?
Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by coputa(m): 10:47am On May 28, 2023
FManager:

It different of when you had series of dreams about yourself that is affecting ones finances in reality it tells a much different story

You think things more simple minded I too have been there as well. It way more different, what I have experienced in the past have change my views of spiritual being arrant nonsense to more hmmm these things can be able to influence ones life in the real world.
Agreed,the spiritual controls the physical.Then,see a pastor to give you programs to follow, you will see changes.

You should also look at your lifestyle,is it offensive,try to abstain from sinfull activities,it matters a lot.If your right hand make you to sin, then,cut it off.
Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by coputa(m): 10:48am On May 28, 2023
FManager:

And I guess you have such friends right?
These are what they call fraternity.
Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by A4alpha: 11:17am On May 28, 2023
Op you sound like you know what you are doing.. why did you come on here? To seek validation or the be told the obvious?

You can believe what ever you like but pay attention to what the other guy said about putting in more effort to promote your business.. then you can add tradition to it because heaven help those who help themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by philGeo(m): 11:36am On May 28, 2023
Wodu89:

your response give me hope, thanks.
Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by FManager(m): 11:55am On May 28, 2023
A4alpha:
Op you sound like you know what you are doing.. why did you come on here? To seek validation or the be told the obvious?

You can believe what ever you like but pay attention to what the other guy said about putting in more effort to promote your business.. then you can add tradition to it because heaven help those who help themselves.

What do you really believe in, traditionalist or other kind of religion.
Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by FManager(m): 12:03pm On May 28, 2023
philGeo:
your response give me hope, thanks.

Hmmm, undecided
Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by Kobicove(m): 12:05pm On May 28, 2023
FManager:

What do you really believe in, traditionalist or other kind of religion.

Do whatever works for you, just don't do human sacrifice!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by FManager(m): 12:06pm On May 28, 2023
Kobicove:

Do whatever works for you, just don't do human sacrifice!
Hmmm not really a sufficient answer. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Like Guys That Lie? / Ladies Would You Let Your Wedding Go On With This?? (picture) / How Would It Feel To Lose The Person That Disflower You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.