Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing (3204 Views)

Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) / Pictures Of A Guy And A Lady Placed In A Pineapple & Bound. Voodoo? / Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by nokspos: 12:12pm On May 28, 2023
what part of freelancing do you do
Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by CodeTemplar: 12:17pm On May 28, 2023
How will the voodoo work?

Will it force clients to pick you and ignore others(bewitching of clients) or it will make other freelancers unavailable (bewitching competitors) or it is just a spell over where you operate (you, clients, and competitors)?

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by Veenbanks(m): 12:51pm On May 28, 2023
Instead of towing that lane, I suggest you join people from various walks of life on my telegram channel Veenacademy to learn and also earn from the financial market all for FREE!!! with just your phone. You will be glad you did. You can thank me later.
Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by Styluss: 1:21pm On May 28, 2023
Which freelancing platform is this? fiverr or upwork? please update us as I am totally lost with this gig and clientele issues
Wodu89:

Lolz. I've lost at least five clients who pay between 500k and 1M per month. So, it's not about nearly having. I've passed that bus stop. I had a 1.2M per month last year and lost it

I got up, dust the dust off and picked myself up. You have an application problem that requires taking daily actions not voodoo

If you took on a fresh perspective i.e somewhere across the universe, many people are looking for my skills and need my services and woke up to take action leading towards your objective, you'll be a step closer each day
Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by Illegal1(m): 1:27pm On May 28, 2023
Omoh......i dey fyn who go teach me dis freelancer tin.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by FManager(m): 1:41pm On May 28, 2023
CodeTemplar:
How will the voodoo work?

Will it force clients to pick you and ignore others(bewitching of clients) or it will make other freelancers unavailable (bewitching competitors) or it is just a spell over where you operate (you, clients, and competitors)?

The same way we pray to God for open doors it's the same way they pray to their own gods for own doors.
Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by FManager(m): 1:49pm On May 28, 2023
nokspos:
what part of freelancing do you do
Front end web development. Look to add back end to it as well.
Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 28, 2023
FManager:

Hmmm not really a sufficient answer. undecided
What answers do u really seek here?
Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by Illegal1(m): 2:54pm On May 28, 2023
Runnerzz:
What answers do u really seek here?
omoh.......he need sum1 to moltivate him into doing plus up.
Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 28, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh.......he need sum1 to moltivate him into doing plus up.
That's what I perceived but he just has to make up his own mind to plus up instead of seeking public validation. He doesn't even have a mind of his own. His cause is already a lost one
Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by 9182736455O1999(m): 3:31pm On May 28, 2023
FManager:
Is it possible to do normal voodoo for my freelancing job for more favor and fortune, I don't want human sacrifice voodoo.just animals or what nots, what will be my cost for this could I loose my life could it end up in failure, will the spirits want to do their part in favoring me. I just want to cleanse my path it been had for me to get paying clients for months now, I have rent to pay, brother in school i need to fend for I am nearly broke and fraustrated, I don't want to kill anybody just enhanced my chances to survive. Please I need your thought, before my financial struggles I have had some series of dream that pertains to my financial woes am facing.

Or what am about to embark on will it make my life more difficult.

Is it possible for legit guys to do ifa or whatever they call to enhance their endeavors.
There are good entities and evil entities, both can materialize outcomes.
You can in either ways.
Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by lebron7(m): 3:37pm On May 28, 2023
Wodu89:

Lolz. I've lost at least five clients who pay between 500k and 1M per month. So, it's not about nearly having. I've passed that bus stop. I had a 1.2M per month last year and lost it

I got up, dust the dust off and picked myself up. You have an application problem that requires taking daily actions not voodoo

If you took on a fresh perspective i.e somewhere across the universe, many people are looking for my skills and need my services and woke up to take action leading towards your objective, you'll be a step closer each day
Boss what services do you offer?
Can you put me through, please
Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by optm(m): 4:20pm On May 28, 2023
In whatever decision you are taking, have it in mind that Satan never gives free gifts. You'll definitely trade something precious for it.
Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by emperor4love(m): 4:33pm On May 28, 2023
Osole biza biza
Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by nokspos: 5:45pm On May 28, 2023
it is technology that took your job, this isn't about any dream, to make it in 2023, you really have to be at the top of the game, you really have to be extremely good. you really have to be top 1.

FManager:

Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by nokspos: 5:49pm On May 28, 2023
all the software engineers laid off by facebook, twitter and google, where did you think they are? couple with the inception of chat gpt . you just have to step up your game

FManager:

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by Wodu89: 7:10pm On May 28, 2023
lebron7:

Boss what services do you offer?
Can you put me through, please

Smiles
Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by Olawrites: 7:37pm On May 28, 2023
FManager:
Is it possible to do normal voodoo for my freelancing job for more favor and fortune, I don't want human sacrifice voodoo.just animals or what nots, what will be my cost for this could I loose my life could it end up in failure, will the spirits want to do their part in favoring me. I just want to cleanse my path it been had for me to get paying clients for months now, I have rent to pay, brother in school i need to fend for I am nearly broke and fraustrated, I don't want to kill anybody just enhanced my chances to survive. Please I need your thought, before my financial struggles I have had some series of dream that pertains to my financial woes am facing.

Is it possible for legit guys to do ifa or whatever they call to enhance their endeavors.

Bro dey play, u just knowing now that life is deep, good luck vodoo is real. I'm a beneficiary of it of good luck voodoo. I also have a back up that really helped my freelancing. It's time to step up too. I dey reason cotonou. Send me a PM let's reason together brother
Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by FManager(m): 7:43pm On May 28, 2023
Olawrites:

Bro dey play, u just knowing now that life is deep, good luck vodoo is real. I'm a beneficiary of it of good luck voodoo. I also have a back up that really helped my freelancing. It's time to step up too. I dey reason cotonou. Send me a PM let's reason together brother
I sent an email to you text me your number through the email make we talk.
Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by Olawrites: 7:44pm On May 28, 2023
FManager:
I sent an email to you text me your number through the email make we talk.

Okay
Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by Olawrites: 7:49pm On May 28, 2023
nokspos:
it is technology that took your job, this isn't about any dream, to make it in 2023, you really have to be at the top of the game, you really have to be extremely good. you really have to be top 1.

Sharap which yeye technology be dat. Work yapa online u just need IP wey strong wey go attract some blessings. I only blame op that brought his matter online.
People like u are d real problem of backwardness.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by FManager(m): 7:52pm On May 28, 2023
nokspos:
all the software engineers laid off by facebook, twitter and google, where did you think they are? couple with the inception of chat gpt . you just have to step up your game

You need money to learn all these thing whether you pay for training or you learn online, coupled with other person stuff your dealing with it takes time to be good at what one is taking on.

Or I will just be jumping from one technology to another just like that, jack of all trades. undecided
Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by Davizee(m): 8:09pm On May 28, 2023
Wodu89:

I've faced such storms..I've woken up to see a client who hires me and pays 1 M per month just vanishes. Whatever occurs as such is a test of faith. I took it as a challenge after I almost died of depression to grow my clientele base and search for more clients. Today, I'm close to replacing that client completely after much rigorous work and critical brainstorming
Can you teach me sir
I am eager to learn too
Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by lebron7(m): 8:17pm On May 28, 2023
Wodu89:

Smiles
Boss abeg smile
Should I send a mail?
Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by emperor4love(m): 8:32pm On May 28, 2023
Olawrites:

Sharap which yeye technology be dat. Work yapa online u just need IP wey strong wey go attract some blessings. I only blame op that brought his matter online.
People like u are d real problem of backwardness.
dem just de play dem de wait mk there friend way de get 10kdolls deal Contract from white men to come and tell dem see as e be
Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by Olawrites: 9:04pm On May 28, 2023
emperor4love:
dem just de play dem de wait mk there friend way de get 10kdolls deal Contract from white men to come and tell dem see as e be

No mind them, who go tell u him secret. Everybody go say na God ooh
Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by emperor4love(m): 9:11pm On May 28, 2023
The fact still remain ,the way most people go to church for success same way sone do to traditional or alfa for prosperity but on that you will still work with best site is just a good luck charm, u don expect u won't up ur game after u pray all that but the fact remains, to be wealthy or get big contract is not by chance, that ur tight man way de collect steady on freelance can't tell u want he did to attain such, take it or liv it
Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by A4alpha: 5:13pm On May 29, 2023
Some continent does different kinds of religion, all believe their God is superior to the others and non want to submit their God to the superior god excerpt here in africa where their Gods are dominated and subjected to their slave masters foreign gods.

There must be something they know they are not telling us.
In conclusion, if you and I come together and agree that this tree is god and we worship it with strong "faith"... Bro it can perform miracles and wonder for us.

Just have FAITH wherever you are! Peace

FManager:

What do you really believe in, traditionalist or other kind of religion.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by LikeAking: 6:14pm On May 29, 2023
FManager:

Freelancing is over saturated..

Find a new freelancing site.

Upwork and co don cast.
Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by FManager(m): 9:18pm On May 29, 2023
A4alpha:
Some continent does different kinds of religion, all believe their God is superior to the others and non want to submit their God to the superior god excerpt here in africa where their Gods are dominated and subjected to their slave masters foreign gods.

There must be something they know they are not telling us.
In conclusion, if you and I come together and agree that this tree is god and we worship it with strong "faith"... Bro it can perform miracles and wonder for us.

Just have FAITH wherever you are! Peace

Yes I did believe in the universe, it help me out while back then but can't understand why it hasn't heard my prayers.

I feel something is strong is refusing my blessings to come true.

It what I feel.
Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by FManager(m): 9:21pm On May 29, 2023
LikeAking:

Freelancing is over saturated..

Find a new freelancing site.

Upwork and co don cast.

Even my fivver wey dey pay me normal don tight anyhow, it not normal I know what am saying.

Also my other means of earning too is blocked no income from anywhere.
Re: Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing by LikeAking: 9:30pm On May 29, 2023
FManager:

Even my fivver wey dey pay me normal don tight anyhow, it not normal I know what am saying.

Also my other means of earning too is blocked no income from anywhere.

Ok. I get you.

E good make every man get one tight spiritualist or belong/understand mystic things.

Baba put leg for ground...

Which gig u dey run?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why is it so hard to let go? / Do I Really Owe Him An Apology? / Another Case Of Infidelity (Haba Naija Women!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.