Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,240 members, 7,815,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

"I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love (48113 Views)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) / A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by kushme: 9:36pm On May 28, 2023
grandstar:
What about her children? Can't they help her?

She be virgin. Abi she adopted or did Surrogate without stating it there ni?
Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:37pm On May 28, 2023
Sad to say but it looks like dat virginity go follow u inter grave sad
Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by kushme: 9:39pm On May 28, 2023
Ashawoman82:
is it that u are too daft to understand, or u didn't read this post at all..lol, how virgin go get pikin na . grin

Virgin Mary get pikin..

But the guy you quote no try sha.
Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by Emola12(m): 9:40pm On May 28, 2023
Does it mean say she no go enter hell fire after she die Just dey play
Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by pikechukwu6(m): 9:49pm On May 28, 2023
How we dey look her grin grin

Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by grandstar(m): 9:57pm On May 28, 2023
kushme:

She be virgin. Abi she adopted or did Surrogate without stating it there ni?

I am just joking grin
Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by isabi2lof: 10:01pm On May 28, 2023
Jashub:
This is the fate of all feminists . The only missing things here are the cats and educational certificates
Dem tell you say dem be virgin grin

People wey dey collect gbola steadily

1 Like

Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by isabi2lof: 10:05pm On May 28, 2023
But mama , you for still chop gbola small 😜 and adopt pikin
Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by Cassandraloius: 10:17pm On May 28, 2023
Hmmm, I really don't know what to say grandma. Just serve God and focus on him alone.
Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by ChuksHills(m): 10:32pm On May 28, 2023
Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by We4all: 10:40pm On May 28, 2023
Fiscus105:
Any lady that crosses 29 to 30 and still not into serious,.........she needs serious prayers to get her own husband with current situation in naija.

Ladies should learn how not to be too choosy when looking for partners.

I just had to quote you to correct your misconceptions and that of Nigerian men generally.

Have this enclaved in your mind that it is easier for a woman to get a husband, than for her to prepare dinner. But the problem is, what type of man will she be getting married to?

You should know that most ladies getting hitched every weekend are not happy with their choices. Fortunately, not every woman would want to be in their shoes.

Reminds me of a lady that I used to know who was proud to get married immediately after her youth service. Although she was educated with a college certificate, her man wasn't. Tell me, how many women would settle for such a man?

So bear in mind that just like some of you men are looking for virgins to get married to, women too are searching for their specs. In a nutshell, a woman doesn't need prayers to get a husband. Bad men are everywhere and a woman only need to say yes to them.
Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by merits(m): 10:40pm On May 28, 2023
Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:48pm On May 28, 2023
One lady is within my estate here. She's a virgin at 36 and is lamenting how much she has missed opportunities. I gave her a rough play and she felt good. I refrained and she's hating. She's looking for who'd break her seemen but not me. Those virgins? 4get them. Very empty in the head
Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by Ameoba300: 10:53pm On May 28, 2023
Goodlady:

If motor no jam you this week. Okada ll.jam you. If okada no jam you, you no go escape keke or at worst make you hit person wey dey sell eggs make you break them. Something must do you this week for mentioning me anyhow!

Lol 😂 are you a feminist?
Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:08pm On May 28, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see her finding a Nigerian suitor from Nairaland, I see the suitor giving himself hope on social media that marrying a virgin of over 100 years old is better than marrying a Nigerian girl with high body count, I see the woman joining her ancestors two days after her wedding.

This I have seen.

Lmaon grin
Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by AyomideOG01: 12:07am On May 29, 2023
[quote author=sharpwriter post=123425695]Only fulani herdsmen are reputable for copulating with ancestors... Perhaps a suitor is among them. 🤔🤔[/quotel]

grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by linearity: 12:30am On May 29, 2023
Sunnyshinylight:
Alright.

Mama, you should look up to where you are going dear.

There's more to life than sex.

As you don taste the thing well well so, it is easy to say ‘there’s more to life than sex’.
Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by Sleekfingers: 2:29am On May 29, 2023
[quote author=sirblend post=123425672]Who counted/documented her age?

Does she mean she was born in 1900?[/quote

She can use school , church, events or other historical landmarks to know her age.
Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by Elonmuzk(m): 2:46am On May 29, 2023
This is hard to believe grin grin
Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by pacespot(m): 3:01am On May 29, 2023
If she is 123 yrs and she is still looking this good then she must be really a beautiful young lady.

1 Like

Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by mosaicafrique: 3:03am On May 29, 2023
Angelfrost:
Is this a joke?!!

Y'all better stop playing!

123 year old what?!! Still searching for what now?!! undecided
She wants to test knacking
Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by dfrost: 4:52am On May 29, 2023
Goodlady:

If motor no jam you this week. Okada ll.jam you. If okada no jam you, you no go escape keke or at worst make you hit person wey dey sell eggs make you break them. Something must do you this week for mentioning me anyhow!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked na a ooh 9182736455O1999: run ooh
Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by Fiscus105(m): 6:03am On May 29, 2023
We4all:

I just had to quote you to correct your misconceptions and that of Nigerian men generally.

Have this enclaved in your mind that it is easier for a woman to get a husband, than for her to prepare dinner. But the problem is, what type of man will she be getting married to?

You should know that most ladies getting hitched every weekend are not happy with their choices. Fortunately, not every woman would want to be in their shoes.

Reminds me of a lady that I used to know who was proud to get married immediately after her youth service. Although she was educated with a college certificate, her man wasn't. Tell me, how many women would settle for such a man?

So bear in mind that just like some of you men are looking for virgins to get married to, women too are searching for their specs. In a nutshell, a woman doesn't need prayers to get a husband. Bad men are everywhere and a woman only need to say yes to them.

From ur long epistle, I dnt see how it is related to my comment, you just rant and rant.

You said bad men are everywhere, yet ladies dnt need prayer for guardian
I pity who no pity you sir
Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by djseanjohn77: 6:12am On May 29, 2023
Sunnyshinylight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq_-zlFYElM

https://www.legit.ng/people/1536540-i-waiting-perfect-man-123-year-woman-slept-a-man-video-trends/
Source: Legit.ng

I hope it is not too late before these feminist realises that once their god-given assets starts falling at 45 up, they will realise the importance of man. I hope they don't go about snatching people's husbands cos that is what their mentors are doing right now. If you doubt this, ask Iyabo Ojo, Mercy Aigbe, Stella Damasus, Foluke Daramola etc the list is long
Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by kushme: 6:14am On May 29, 2023
grandstar:

I am just joking grin

Okay wink
Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by iTommysco: 6:29am On May 29, 2023
Life na sense you don search for 40yrs you no see then you go change strategy
Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by We4all: 8:46am On May 29, 2023
Fiscus105:

From ur long epistle, I dnt see how it is related to my comment, you just rant and rant.

You said bad men are everywhere, yet ladies dnt need prayer for guardian
I pity who no pity you sir

I'm sure you must have had F12 in your English WAEC. I tried to make you understand that 'worthless men' are everywhere and no lady needs prayers to get that type of man.

Fortunately, not all ladies will be willing to go for men like that. Do you understand now?
Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by Fiscus105(m): 9:01am On May 29, 2023
We4all:

I'm sure you must have had F12 in your English WAEC. I tried to make you understand that 'worthless men' are everywhere and no lady needs prayers to get that type of man.

Fortunately, not all ladies will be willing to go for men like that. Do you understand now?

You rant and rant with no headway.

I pity those around you, most especially this who think they see elder brother for advice.

Go back to my original post, show it, for 24-35 years old lady around you, I biliv she would be able to explain better for dullard mature brother.(Make sure you tell her that she doesn't need prayer when going to marriage o)

.......if you had choosen to pray before taking crucial decisions of your life, you wouldnt have been in the state of despair.
Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by godofuck231: 10:31am On May 29, 2023
Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by soarbeyond(m): 10:34am On May 29, 2023
Absolutely unfilled life.
I assume is very lonely and unhappy.

Ladies please get married and bear children, that's how you find true happiness in your later days, not your career or anything materialistic.

What you have to do, do quick!
Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by charlypoker(m): 10:48am On May 29, 2023
Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by We4all: 11:23am On May 29, 2023
Fiscus105:

You rant and rant with no headway.

I pity those around you, most especially this who think they see elder brother for advice.

Go back to my original post, show it, for 24-35 years old lady around you, I biliv she would be able to explain better for dullard mature brother.(Make sure you tell her that she doesn't need prayer when going to marriage o)

.......if you had choosen to pray before taking crucial decisions of your life, you wouldnt have been in the state of despair.

Oloriburuku, now it's me trying so hard to understand your rants. I will tell the 25-35 years females around me not to feel pressured to settle down with someone like you who got F12 in his English WAEC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Would A Man Hide His Female Friends From His Girlfriend? / Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) / 7 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.