Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner (46072 Views)

5 Surprising Things Every Girl Wants From Their Love Partner / "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love / Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by Chiefecho(m): 7:45am On Feb 04, 2022
Dr olufunmilayo Popularly known as OurFavOnlineDoc on social media took one of his patients he counsel's on iG and Twitter page to help her aid looking for a partner/lover
Dr olufunmilayo wrote on his page,

A follower reached out to me and asked to help her post this. Pls help repost incase someone who sees this is interested. (Pls no unkind jokes or insensitive comments. Show some empathy thank you Folded hands).

It was very tough for her to open up.
Pls kindly RT this. She will be looking.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DrOlufunmilayo/status/1489168171068235782

2 Likes

Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by MufasaLion: 7:48am On Feb 04, 2022
I hope she gets a genuine partner.

292 Likes 12 Shares

Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by Unruly7(m): 7:49am On Feb 04, 2022
Enyiaa

12 Likes

Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by Chiefecho(m): 7:50am On Feb 04, 2022
Please this should not call for an insult to her
HIV. Patients also needs who to take care of them and who they can take care of, she must not necessarily want to have her own child but she maybe feels lonely due to her condition
Letting men down because of her condition shows she has a good heart.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DrOlufunmilayo/status/1489168171068235782

Please that is the link
Contact her through doctor olufunmilayo on Twitter

Thanks

171 Likes 14 Shares

Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by Haakeem(m): 7:51am On Feb 04, 2022
Mufasalion she is your spec nagrin OYA goan shoot your shots,happy married life in advance.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by MufasaLion: 7:53am On Feb 04, 2022
Haakeem:
Mufasalion she is your spec nagrin OYA goan shoot your shots,happy married life in advance.

My spec? No!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by MufasaLion: 7:55am On Feb 04, 2022
Chiefecho:
Please this should not call for an insult to her
HIV. Patients also needs who to take care of them and who they can take care of, she must not necessarily want to have her own child but she maybe feels lonely due to her condition
Letting men down because of her condition shows she has a good heart please let's help out

Dude, this is the least thing you should do for the lady. She ain't begging for a relationship. Stop making it sound like she's begging.

Even negative ladies and men do it.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by Haakeem(m): 7:58am On Feb 04, 2022
MufasaLion:

My spec? No!
why? you can do it bruh,i trust you, go and shoot your shots.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by Chiefecho(m): 8:00am On Feb 04, 2022
MufasaLion:

Dude, this is the least thing you should do for the lady. She ain't begging for a relationship. Stop making it sound like she's begging.

Even negative ladies and men do it.

I don't get your point
Because if u read my comment well you would understand that I laid emphasis on that
By saying she let men down because of her condition so apparently she ain't begging anyone for love

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by Highman56: 8:02am On Feb 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK come and apply oo.A small dicked positive person is needed

14 Likes

Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by MufasaLion: 8:02am On Feb 04, 2022
Chiefecho:

I don't get your point
Because if u read my comment well you would understand that I laid emphasis on that
By saying she let men down because of her condition so apparently she ain't begging anyone for love

This statement, "please let's help out" makes it sound like she's begging or feel inferior, whereas she's not.

5 Likes

Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:03am On Feb 04, 2022
Highman56:
FERNANDEZISBACK come and apply oo.A small dicked positive person is needed
Is your p.. not available? grin grin shocked kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by Highman56: 8:05am On Feb 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Is your p.. not available? grin grin shocked kiss
No tongue

2 Likes

Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by Chiefecho(m): 8:05am On Feb 04, 2022
MufasaLion:

This statement, "please let's help out" makes it sound like she's begging or feel inferior, whereas she's not.

Yh your right let me correct that
Thanks

11 Likes

Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:06am On Feb 04, 2022
Highman56:

No tongue
Then slide off baby boy except you love displaying your lack of intelligence on my mention.. wink

2 Likes

Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by opera1(m): 8:07am On Feb 04, 2022
She will surely get, being HIV positive is not the end of life with the recent advancement in the field of medicine.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by Chiefecho(m): 8:08am On Feb 04, 2022
MufasaLion:

Sha I actually meant let's help in reaching out to people' who are also positive and are seeking for love

3 Likes

Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by MufasaLion: 8:10am On Feb 04, 2022
Chiefecho:

Sha I actually meant let's help in reaching out to people' who are also positive and are seeking for love

Sounds more appropriate.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by Johnken1234: 11:33am On Feb 04, 2022
Please which contact to reach you with?
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by JosephXavier: 11:48am On Feb 04, 2022
It's good for her to get what she is asking for
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by Antoeni(m): 11:48am On Feb 04, 2022
Do You Know That Dating Many Girls is Just a Way of Confusing Your Enemies From Attacking Your Real Wife But Women will Not Understand.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by Crusadee: 11:48am On Feb 04, 2022
grin
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by flemsy15(m): 11:48am On Feb 04, 2022
okay

1 Like

Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by ipobarethieves: 11:49am On Feb 04, 2022
sad

2 Likes

Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by Sixo: 11:49am On Feb 04, 2022
It better to speak up

1 Like

Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by stano2(m): 11:49am On Feb 04, 2022
Must it be a hiv positive guy too?

Well na lady wey de focus and wey get money we the love now

4 Likes

Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by Cumtroller: 11:49am On Feb 04, 2022
Does she have money? Being HIV Positive is not a hindrance.

Dating a broke HIV Positive Nigerian Woman is double jeopardy and the highest form of misfortune.

Na woman wey get money we dey love now.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by inoki247: 11:49am On Feb 04, 2022
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by admax(m): 11:50am On Feb 04, 2022
How long has she been diagnosed with HIV? Has she been undergoing Antiretroviral therapy (ART)? she will get a genuine partner when she answers those questions.

Lots of People with HIV undergoing ART have married and have children. It's not a major barrier in 2022 thanks to medical science.

23 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past / Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife / Nigerian Lady's Bridal Shower Photo Has People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.