Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Your Partner Is Barren, Can You Go For Adoption? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Partner Is Barren, Can You Go For Adoption? (1729 Views)

What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Fiancee Is Barren 2weeks To The D-day / How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? / How Do You Know Your Partner Is The Right One For You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Partner Is Barren, Can You Go For Adoption? by r231(m): 3:13am On Sep 30, 2011
thinking. . . . .
Re: Your Partner Is Barren, Can You Go For Adoption? by Nobody: 3:22am On Sep 30, 2011
Absolutely Nayah.
I would in a heartbeat so long as he agrees wholeheartedly about the
decision. Us raising a child together would be a beautiful thing regardless if
its not our biological or not.  smiley

Being the father figure and man of the house I am sure will help him deal with any
insecurities he may feel for being impotent.

This is why it bothers me that some women feel like less than women for not
being able to give birth. I feel motherhood is all about nurturing, raising and loving a child.
You do not have to push a child out of your womb to be a mother - a damn good one at that.
The same applies to a man.  cool (of course im not talking about the giving birth part grin)
Re: Your Partner Is Barren, Can You Go For Adoption? by Nekai(f): 6:54am On Sep 30, 2011
REALITY101:

I slightly miss you a lot

Only slightly?  angry cheesy

Would you go for adoption if I coudn't give you any kids? Keep in mind that I won't allow a second wife.  angry angry angry
Re: Your Partner Is Barren, Can You Go For Adoption? by Nayah(f): 8:42am On Sep 30, 2011
Ms Darskin I do understand what you said because technically you're riht being a mother is more lik giving birth, but you can't blaming those who want to experience this step! this is your first link with your child, first talks, complicity and emotions

I'm dreaming about my husband caressing my belly talking to his child, this might be wonderful though smiley
Re: Your Partner Is Barren, Can You Go For Adoption? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 30, 2011
Nayah:

Ms Darskin I do understand what you said because technically you're riht being a mother is more lik giving birth, but you can't blaming those who want to experience this step! this is your first link with your child, first talks, complicity and emotions

I'm dreaming about my husband caressing my belly talking to his child, this might be wonderful though  smiley

absolutely. i too want to experience everything even the morning sickness  grin
i think a woman who is willing to under go discomfort and even pain so that her unborn child can develop is definitely a prequel to the many sacrifices a good mother would be willing to make for her baby. i too would like to experience having my flesh and blood grow inside me but at the same time i know its not always meant to be. maybe in the next year or decades - God forbid  undecided, i can develop a condition that makes it impossible for me to carry or for my husband  to contribute. I'd sure hope i am not viewed by others but ESPECIALLY myself as half a woman or he half a man. Because the love we can give our 'blood' we can also give to another baby by way of adoption.  smiley
Re: Your Partner Is Barren, Can You Go For Adoption? by Nayah(f): 2:11pm On Sep 30, 2011
Yes MsDarksikn but for us it seems to be obvious but for some others, it can lead to divorce especially when the in laws start talking
Re: Your Partner Is Barren, Can You Go For Adoption? by MrsChima1(f): 4:10pm On Sep 30, 2011
Urggggggggggh pregnancy lipsrsealed
Re: Your Partner Is Barren, Can You Go For Adoption? by Nayah(f): 4:46pm On Sep 30, 2011
^^^^
Re: Your Partner Is Barren, Can You Go For Adoption? by MrsChima1(f): 4:48pm On Sep 30, 2011
Pregnancy talk makes me nauseous. Catch up Nayah. tongue
Re: Your Partner Is Barren, Can You Go For Adoption? by Nayah(f): 4:59pm On Sep 30, 2011
^lol I wish I could experience it one day grin
Re: Your Partner Is Barren, Can You Go For Adoption? by MrsChima1(f): 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2011
Take as long as you can until you hear that clock ticking. Once you have a baby everything change.
Re: Your Partner Is Barren, Can You Go For Adoption? by MrCork17: 5:18pm On Sep 30, 2011
Mrs Chima. Can you born a pikin for me? undecided
Re: Your Partner Is Barren, Can You Go For Adoption? by MrsChima1(f): 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2011
I would rather born piranhas.
Re: Your Partner Is Barren, Can You Go For Adoption? by MrCork17: 5:37pm On Sep 30, 2011
^^^^no wonder she cant find a man undecided
Re: Your Partner Is Barren, Can You Go For Adoption? by MrsChima1(f): 5:51pm On Sep 30, 2011
Mr, Cork:

^^^^no wonder she cant find a man undecided

No wonder you can't get any punny.
Re: Your Partner Is Barren, Can You Go For Adoption? by claremont(m): 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2011
@OP: There are a lot of options available for barren ladies these days apart from adoption. No, I will not leave a partner who is barren, we will put heads together to find a mutually beneficial solution to it, one of which may be adoption. I have nothing whatsoever against adoption.
Re: Your Partner Is Barren, Can You Go For Adoption? by MrCork17: 6:03pm On Sep 30, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

No wonder you can't get any punny. 

Says who? sweeeery i get 20 punnny every night!!! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are All The Beautiful Girls Taken? / The Ladies Man / 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.