Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,992 members, 7,814,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Guys Which Of These Hot Girl's Backside Do U Find Most Attractive[photo] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Which Of These Hot Girl's Backside Do U Find Most Attractive[photo] (8734 Views)

How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? / Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] / She Left Her Boyfriend After I Sent Her These Hot Photos Of Mine. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Which Of These Hot Girl's Backside Do U Find Most Attractive[photo] by Samfloxin(m): 6:47am On Jun 03, 2023
They are useless and contribute nothing to sex
Re: Guys Which Of These Hot Girl's Backside Do U Find Most Attractive[photo] by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:00am On Jun 03, 2023
Septic tank iranu
Re: Guys Which Of These Hot Girl's Backside Do U Find Most Attractive[photo] by dhiqson(m): 7:06am On Jun 03, 2023
GOFRONT:
You see that D......That is Jecintha....I lash this babe that year nor be smal.

she is pinky inbetween.

Bros o embarassed
Abeg which jecinta
Like which location
I get one jecinta wey look like that
Thick front and back dey
Edo ways so abeg embarassed

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Of These Hot Girl's Backside Do U Find Most Attractive[photo] by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:37am On Jun 03, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
I can die for C
I'm only seeing C with my eyes
Re: Guys Which Of These Hot Girl's Backside Do U Find Most Attractive[photo] by IntelligentGoat: 8:13am On Jun 03, 2023
Una dey like yansh wey nafdac no approve o. Fake asses is all I see.
Re: Guys Which Of These Hot Girl's Backside Do U Find Most Attractive[photo] by PerfectStranger(m): 8:44am On Jun 03, 2023
dhiqson:

Bros o embarassed
Abeg which jecinta
Like which location
I get one jecinta wey look like that
Thick front and back dey
Edo ways so abeg embarassed
Shey Una don start grin grin
Re: Guys Which Of These Hot Girl's Backside Do U Find Most Attractive[photo] by Baronthecelebri: 8:45am On Jun 03, 2023
A and b
Re: Guys Which Of These Hot Girl's Backside Do U Find Most Attractive[photo] by Shaneroberts: 9:01am On Jun 03, 2023
Re: Guys Which Of These Hot Girl's Backside Do U Find Most Attractive[photo] by saintkeppy(m): 9:02am On Jun 03, 2023
Nilon:
I fit borrow your babe for one night stand?

Iffa catch you, Lol grin
My fair skin babe?, her doggy position is a beauty to behold, everywhere tight, her boobs wonderful. I guide her jealously, I no wan hear stories cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Which Of These Hot Girl's Backside Do U Find Most Attractive[photo] by FirmTR(m): 9:17am On Jun 03, 2023
Gimme A1 abeg..
Re: Guys Which Of These Hot Girl's Backside Do U Find Most Attractive[photo] by Exceed15: 9:21am On Jun 03, 2023
B
Re: Guys Which Of These Hot Girl's Backside Do U Find Most Attractive[photo] by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:49am On Jun 03, 2023
Naijanascam:
A and B

My guy knuckle
Re: Guys Which Of These Hot Girl's Backside Do U Find Most Attractive[photo] by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:57am On Jun 03, 2023
C c pawon , a b ,pawon , d e ,pawon, what else?
Re: Guys Which Of These Hot Girl's Backside Do U Find Most Attractive[photo] by kelspinall(m): 9:58am On Jun 03, 2023
c and d
Re: Guys Which Of These Hot Girl's Backside Do U Find Most Attractive[photo] by geezynoni: 10:24am On Jun 03, 2023
I like everything
Re: Guys Which Of These Hot Girl's Backside Do U Find Most Attractive[photo] by LazzyBozz(m): 10:30am On Jun 03, 2023
C is the real deal the rest try sha grin
Re: Guys Which Of These Hot Girl's Backside Do U Find Most Attractive[photo] by Average9jaman: 11:04am On Jun 03, 2023
Chai shocked

Cee C grin

I like D, I dey like dese Amazonian babes with high ass and fine long legs
Re: Guys Which Of These Hot Girl's Backside Do U Find Most Attractive[photo] by IkeIgboNiile(m): 11:06am On Jun 03, 2023
A2E grin
Re: Guys Which Of These Hot Girl's Backside Do U Find Most Attractive[photo] by madscientist88(m): 11:22am On Jun 03, 2023
ACD
Re: Guys Which Of These Hot Girl's Backside Do U Find Most Attractive[photo] by Jollos(m): 11:30am On Jun 03, 2023
Poo factory undecided
Re: Guys Which Of These Hot Girl's Backside Do U Find Most Attractive[photo] by Ebenezer2021(m): 2:12pm On Jun 03, 2023
1Sharon viewing this topic.
She dey vex because she no get nyansh and her boobs are saggy embarassed

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Of These Hot Girl's Backside Do U Find Most Attractive[photo] by Waffarianman(m): 3:00pm On Jun 03, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
I can die for C

U b mumu oo
Re: Guys Which Of These Hot Girl's Backside Do U Find Most Attractive[photo] by ghettochild(m): 3:11pm On Jun 03, 2023
All of the above
Re: Guys Which Of These Hot Girl's Backside Do U Find Most Attractive[photo] by 2O17: 4:02pm On Jun 03, 2023
B, A and C. 😋
Re: Guys Which Of These Hot Girl's Backside Do U Find Most Attractive[photo] by mechanics(m): 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2023
SmallDick99:
U sef too like big things grin
hahhahha
Re: Guys Which Of These Hot Girl's Backside Do U Find Most Attractive[photo] by Ihateheadslamer: 7:04pm On Jun 03, 2023
For your information, I am not gay.

I love women
1Sharon:

Don't let the red pill down. You're supposed to be avoiding women.
Re: Guys Which Of These Hot Girl's Backside Do U Find Most Attractive[photo] by 1Sharon(f): 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
For your information, I am not gay.

I love women

The redpill talk say you supposed to avoid women till you make money.
Re: Guys Which Of These Hot Girl's Backside Do U Find Most Attractive[photo] by Ihateheadslamer: 7:24pm On Jun 03, 2023
As a CEO of chubest clothing and accessories.

I don't think money is problem.
1Sharon:

The redpoll talk say you supposed to avoid women till you make money.
Re: Guys Which Of These Hot Girl's Backside Do U Find Most Attractive[photo] by Fortune109: 8:21pm On Jun 03, 2023
A and C are good for your health...
Re: Guys Which Of These Hot Girl's Backside Do U Find Most Attractive[photo] by 1Sharon(f): 9:10pm On Jun 03, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
As a CEO of chubest clothing and accessories.

I don't think money is problem.

You're also very tall and have a big dick👍🏽
Re: Guys Which Of These Hot Girl's Backside Do U Find Most Attractive[photo] by Ihateheadslamer: 9:14pm On Jun 03, 2023
My Dick is very huge it makes ladies squirt
1Sharon:

You're also very tall and have a big dick👍🏽
Re: Guys Which Of These Hot Girl's Backside Do U Find Most Attractive[photo] by Nilon: 4:15pm On Jun 05, 2023
saintkeppy:

Iffa catch you, Lol grin
My fair skin babe?, her doggy position is a beauty to behold, everywhere tight, her boobs wonderful. I guide her jealously, I no wan hear stories cool
come here for. let's talk man to man. we are brothers keepers. tomorrow I fit give you one babe make you fúck

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys,Men, When Is A Woman Considered Old For You? / So Hilarious: Man Caught Having Hot Sex In The Bush With Partner (pics+video) / How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.