Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Abeg Which Kind Slay Queen Be This? Watin Person Never See - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abeg Which Kind Slay Queen Be This? Watin Person Never See (9175 Views)

'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix / Guys Abeg Which Kain Play Be This? / Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abeg Which Kind Slay Queen Be This? Watin Person Never See by exlinkleads(f): 3:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
I just dey enjoy myself jejely for net ooo come stumble upon this slay queen.

I tire for ladies ooo. God forgive but which kind slay queen be this abeg.

Hmmmmm o,

1 Like

Re: Abeg Which Kind Slay Queen Be This? Watin Person Never See by AliasJoice(f): 3:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
op,where?
Re: Abeg Which Kind Slay Queen Be This? Watin Person Never See by IamSINZ(m): 3:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
Aside being ugly, I see nothing wrong with her.

15 Likes

Re: Abeg Which Kind Slay Queen Be This? Watin Person Never See by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
grin

ItsJude, ur gf is here ooo grin

Isnt that this is the same girl u showed me yesterday with a caption *MY SLAY QUEEN ON HER HOT PINK* ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abeg Which Kind Slay Queen Be This? Watin Person Never See by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
And the next best thing thing you could do was to bring the girl's picture here to be made fun of? You're undoubtedly missing some brain cells. It's such a shame that you're also female and you derive joy in bringing down a fellow lady. Something is definitely wrong with your esteem, I can guarantee it.

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abeg Which Kind Slay Queen Be This? Watin Person Never See by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
I'm sure she's finer and hotter than op.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abeg Which Kind Slay Queen Be This? Watin Person Never See by ikp120(m): 3:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
Tahrah:
I'm sure she's finer and hotter than op.
Are you sure OP no fine and hot pass you?

1 Like

Re: Abeg Which Kind Slay Queen Be This? Watin Person Never See by mofeoluwadassah: 3:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
trash everywhere

1 Like

Re: Abeg Which Kind Slay Queen Be This? Watin Person Never See by NairalandCS(m): 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
Inanna:
And the next best thing thing you could do was to bring the girl's picture here to be made fun of? You're undoubtedly missing some brain cells. It's such a shame that you're also female and you derive joy in bringing down a fellow lady. Something is definitely wrong with your esteem, I can guarantee it.

This one enter.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abeg Which Kind Slay Queen Be This? Watin Person Never See by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 05, 2017
ikp120:
Are you sure OP no fine and hot pass you?
Fvck off my mentions.

10 Likes

Re: Abeg Which Kind Slay Queen Be This? Watin Person Never See by Lagboyinibadan(m): 4:34pm On Jul 05, 2017
Tahrah:
Fvck off my mentions.
Wow shocked
Re: Abeg Which Kind Slay Queen Be This? Watin Person Never See by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
/exlinkleads, it's funny you are a lady also

3 Likes

Re: Abeg Which Kind Slay Queen Be This? Watin Person Never See by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
Re: Abeg Which Kind Slay Queen Be This? Watin Person Never See by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
OP can u joblessly go back and look for her fb ID and post it here since u don't have job
Re: Abeg Which Kind Slay Queen Be This? Watin Person Never See by ikp120(m): 5:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
Tahrah:
Fvck off my mentions.
E pain am grin grin grin LWKMD grin grin grin
Re: Abeg Which Kind Slay Queen Be This? Watin Person Never See by teresafaith: 5:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
Op show us your picture, UGLY SMELLO
its your type that gives guys the impression that ladies don't love each other
Mumu ode oshi

10 Likes

Re: Abeg Which Kind Slay Queen Be This? Watin Person Never See by Fadiga24(m): 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
Her jeans is nasty. More like rat made holes.
Re: Abeg Which Kind Slay Queen Be This? Watin Person Never See by Obudupikin: 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
So what's wrong with her?

At least she was confident enough to put her pic on the net,I can't say the same about you.

6 Likes

Re: Abeg Which Kind Slay Queen Be This? Watin Person Never See by Erums(m): 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
Dat girl is beautiful.... I guarantee it... Just clean her up

4 Likes

Re: Abeg Which Kind Slay Queen Be This? Watin Person Never See by brandydaniells(m): 6:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
am not here
Re: Abeg Which Kind Slay Queen Be This? Watin Person Never See by rose54321: 6:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
She's not bad looking. I don't get the OPs point.

2 Likes

Re: Abeg Which Kind Slay Queen Be This? Watin Person Never See by Baddest69(m): 6:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
Inanna:

Re: Abeg Which Kind Slay Queen Be This? Watin Person Never See by Baddest69(m): 6:28pm On Jul 05, 2017
Am 95% sure this OP is the same person on that picture .. She just want to show us how fugly she is...

I can bet with my two balls
Re: Abeg Which Kind Slay Queen Be This? Watin Person Never See by FTrebirth(m): 6:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
what if op is the girl in the picture?
Re: Abeg Which Kind Slay Queen Be This? Watin Person Never See by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
AliasJoice:
op,where?
BITCH I see nothing wrong with the picture so she can't take a picture anymore because the facade is not that of a mansion

2 Likes

Re: Abeg Which Kind Slay Queen Be This? Watin Person Never See by uniqueogo(f): 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
please what is wrong with this picture and the girl in it, her dressing looks OK to me ......ayam not understanding or is something wrong with my eyes

4 Likes

Re: Abeg Which Kind Slay Queen Be This? Watin Person Never See by uniqueogo(f): 6:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
undecided
Abang52:

BITCH I see nothing wrong with the picture
so she can't take a picture anymore because the facade is not that of a mansion

I tire o , at least the girl is showing off her humble beginning

unlike some people lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Abeg Which Kind Slay Queen Be This? Watin Person Never See by BrutusOj(m): 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
Inanna:
Don't mind that church rat.. I suspect the babe chance her. she wasn't woman enough and the babe snatched her man and she felt the best way to deal with her is to drag her pix to where she feel some low lifer like her will bad mouth her rival.
Re: Abeg Which Kind Slay Queen Be This? Watin Person Never See by Deyvid123(m): 8:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
IamSINZ:
Aside being ugly, I see nothing wrong with her.
Pls, where's your chill?
Re: Abeg Which Kind Slay Queen Be This? Watin Person Never See by Emerikoss: 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2017
I'm still doing everything,turning my phone upside down,dipping it inside water,looking at it with a microscope,looking at it with one eye closed,and refreshing the page to see what is wrong with this picture but I still can't see anything,Mrs.op pls help me out

5 Likes

Re: Abeg Which Kind Slay Queen Be This? Watin Person Never See by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
Op, your brain is paining you? undecided

So because she didn't snap it in a hotel, she didn't expose her boobs or flaunt her ass in the pic, she is ugly and isn't slaying? You need deliverance,your mentality needs deliverance also.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abeg Which Kind Slay Queen Be This? Watin Person Never See by adexdon(m): 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
yea

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

MEN ONLY: Which Of These Naughty Things Do You Want? [PHOTO] / She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex / What Could Be My Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.