Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) (26099 Views)

*~Temmytanny Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Travel Section Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 17, 2013
@ Justwise

Please, kindly consider this newly created thread for front page.

https://www.nairaland.com/1558536/share-experience-longest-journey-youve

thanks..
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by naijaspeak(m): 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
Worry359, has been disturbing my post on travel to Libya. This poster is also diverting the true meaning of the questions I raised on Libya. I want a serious warning to be issued to him if not an outright ban
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by worry359(m): 5:27am On Dec 18, 2013
The truth is that naijaspeak has been trying to convince people that Libyia is a safe place for Black Africans.
I do not know why he does this and he will not answer why.

I have posted information on the real situation to warn people to be carefull.
We have seen how desparate some people are to follow any path out of Nigeria without though of the results.

Who is the criminal??
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 22, 2013
Hi,
Kindly assist me get this to the front board for responses pls.
https://www.nairaland.com/1565340/living-brunei
Thanks
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by webprince(m): 12:46pm On Dec 27, 2013
@Justwise

I opened a thread on Visa and Immigration advice to help people and the 'topic was removed'. May I know why pls?
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2013
webprince: @Justwise

I opened a thread on Visa and Immigration advice to help people and the 'topic was removed'. May I know why pls?

Those threads exist already here, there is no need to duplicate threads. If you are knowledgeable in those areas then contribute in existing threads and share your knowledge with others.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by webprince(m): 1:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
justwise:

Those threads exist already here, there is no need to duplicate threads. If you are knowledgeable in those areas then contribute in existing threads and share your knowledge with others.

Ok. Thanks
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by naijaspeak(m): 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2013
I posted comment (thread ) about travel to east timor but my comment is being diverted by an advertiser on your forum. This happen just close to an hour ago
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2013
naijaspeak: I posted comment (thread ) about travel to east timor but my comment is being diverted by an advertiser on your forum. This happen just close to an hour ago

Hidden.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by MrKnowitall: 3:21am On Jan 04, 2014
JUSTWISE why can't you behave like a fully developed human being for once in your life? Why did you have to close down my thread because someone else is giving advice on a different thread? Two people cant give advice where you are from? Why is it difficult for you to understand that similar threads does not mean they are identical? You make me sick. I dont know how an illiterate like you became a mod. Anyways, have a lovely day my friend.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 8:07am On Jan 04, 2014
Mr Knowitall: JUSTWISE why can't you behave like a fully developed human being for once in your life?

Actually i act like one but i'm not sure about you.

Why did you have to close down my thread because someone else is giving advice on a different thread? Two people cant give advice where you are from?
You don't duplicate similar threads

Why is it difficult for you to understand that similar threads does not mean they are identical?

In this case they are

You make me sick.

Thank God for that.

I dont know how an illiterate like you became a mod.

I'm educated but i'm not an educated illiterate like you

Anyways, have a lovely day my friend.

Grow up and quick

3 Likes

Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 04, 2014
grin grin
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by jredlom(m): 4:51pm On Jan 07, 2014
Please I am a 21 years old student under six months course and a self employed owning an internet cafe,am single and want to visit Canada for tourism purpose for 14 days,I will be sponsoring my self with my personal bank statement which has about $4,000 and will provide the embassy with Introduction Letter from my School confirming my enrollment and leave of absence,School fees receipt,my Tax Returns,Tenancy Agreement,Business Registration forms from the Registrar General Department,Itinerary and Hotel Reservation.I please want to know if my document are okay and what is my chance of getting the Visa.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Foshioke: 11:53am On Jun 30, 2014
Top of the day Justwise, what is wrong with part 6 of traveling to Canada? is no longer showing
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2014
Foshioke: Top of the day Justwise, what is wrong with part 6 of traveling to Canada? is no longer showing

It was wiped-out when nairaland was attacked
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2014
justwise:

It was wiped-out when nairaland was attacked

Dear Justwise. I think your warning email to me was very rude. I messaged you to resend it as I receive Nairaland emails on a time delay and you didn't oblige me even after I emailed the mods explaining why I made that post. My second post even contained a message to the moderators after I posted it on a child board. I'm not sure you even read the post properly.

If you want to get e-passport visit immigration office in state where you live and not come to nairaland looking for immigration agent for some 'express serivce'

I feel you could have used your words better. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that this is what you do for all posters without looking at history and checking whether the intentions were true even if the methods were against policy.

This is in contrast to Dis Guy who sent me this email.

Hi

We are trying to encourage everyone to do the 'right process' and avoid using agents though with the way our society is- that's an uphill task

As you may be aware a lot of people have been defrauded and turn around to directly or indirectly point to Nairaland hence the need to clamp down further on it, you see similar thread in here just because we are 'trying to hide' them and save ourselves [myself specifically] the aggro

Perhaps you can contribute or open a thread about getting passport in PH, [comment redacted]

Hope you understand

Cheers

I do understand I and totally get his point as he communicated clearly.

I hope you also understand.

Thanks
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 12:38pm On Jul 04, 2014
ahonohai:

Dear [b]Justwise. I think your warning email to me was very rude. I messaged you to resend it as I receive Nairaland emails on a time delay and you didn't oblige me even after I emailed the mods explaining why I made that post. My second post even contained a message to the moderators after I posted it on a child board. I'm not sure you even read the post properly.

If you want to get e-passport visit immigration office in state where you live and not come to nairaland looking for immigration agent for some 'express serivce'

I feel you could have used your words better. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that this is what you do for all posters without looking at history and checking whether the intentions were true even if the methods were against policy.[/b]

This is in contrast to Dis Guy who sent me this email.

Hi

We are trying to encourage everyone to do the 'right process' and avoid using agents though with the way our society is- that's an uphill task

As you may be aware a lot of people have been defrauded and turn around to directly or indirectly point to Nairaland hence the need to clamp down further on it, you see similar thread in here just because we are 'trying to hide' them and save ourselves [myself specifically] the aggro

Perhaps you can contribute or open a thread about getting passport in PH, [comment redacted]

Hope you understand

Cheers

I do understand I and totally get his point as he communicated clearly.

I hope you also understand.

Thanks

I read your post pretty well and i know very well that you are not knew here and should know better, i can't keep preaching the same thing over and over again. If you are new then my approach would have been different.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 04, 2014
justwise:
I read your post pretty well and i know very well that you are not knew here and should know better, i can't keep preaching the same thing over and over again. If you are new then my approach would have been different.

I don't really think this has to do with me being new or not. I'm just saying that I wanted to know the reason the post was hidden and not dispute your rights to hide the post.

I went through the 21 rules again and in my opinion the post did not explicitly break any of them.

I initially thought I had broken rule 6 when I reposted but in retrospect my post was no advert. It was a request for information.

You can argue rule 9 either way but there was no intent or action related to illegality, fraud, piracy or the spread of malaware.

Your response to me did not indicate which of the rules or implied rules I broke. By the way your last post broke rule 21! grin

Can you for the sake of putting it down tell me all that was wrong with the post so I can take not and be guided.

Thanks
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by worry359(m): 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2014
ahonohai:
Can you for the sake of putting it down tell me all that was wrong with the post so I can take not and be guided. Thanks

Well on most forums all around the world where I am a member.
Arguing or disputing a moderators decision will get you BANNED!
But Nigerians think that arguing solves everything.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 04, 2014
worry 359:

Well on most forums all around the world where I am a member.
Arguing or disputing a moderators decision will get you BANNED!
But Nigerians think that arguing solves everything.

Oh I'm not arguing. I'm not even disputing the decision. I was just asking for an explanation so I could understand the rules better and not run foul in the future.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by femofiboy(m): 8:43am On Jul 18, 2014
Plz nairalanders i nid ur help all....a frnd of mine dad dat lives abroad was processin his son visa and wat next for his son is to go apply 4 his international passport here in lag bt d problem nw is dat they said he cant b granted unless his father can provide all dis: International passport,letter of consent ,1 picture,1 passport, national id card...and his father havent obtain his greencard so wat wil he do bcoz if he cumz bck 2 nigeria witout obtainin his greencard, he wil have start al ova again weneva he want 2 go bck?....i nid ur urgent response nairalanders plz coz is makin my frnd 2 gt worried...plz i awaits ur urgent respnses plz. Tanx
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
Justwise you eh,so we can report any issue here right?what about suggestions?abi you guys don't take other suggestions
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
lovelydamsel: Justwise you eh,so we can report any issue here right? what about suggestions?abi you guys don't take other suggestions

No we don't have that.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
justwise: [/b]

No we don't have that.

Yes Sir smiley
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
Justwise I hope you are viewing your canadian student forum.canadian forum used to be better than this.that forum has turned to something else.old users insulting new users and you keep quiet.God is really watching you.if its a new user makes a mistake of insulting users that's when you comment.if you don't treat this right and bring back the old canadian student forum.people will stop making comments.
Everyone has a right.new users come everyday and they may ask questions even if its sensible or not they should not be laughed or a "Gang" of nairaland old members will start insulting and makiing its not right.

Sometimes 'm even scared to make a comment on your forum because some so-called group of nairalanders will insult me and you won't read your commandments.There should be respect and understanding among nairalanders.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 11:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
lovelydamsel: Justwise I hope you are viewing your canadian student forum.canadian forum used to be better than this.that forum has turned to something else.old users insulting new users and you keep quiet.God is really watching you.if its a new user makes a mistake of insulting users that's when you comment.if you don't treat this right and bring back the old canadian student forum.people will stop making comments.
Everyone has a right.new users come everyday and they may ask questions even if its sensible or not they should not be laughed or a "Gang" of nairaland old members will start insulting and makiing its not right.

Sometimes 'm even scared to make a comment on your forum because some so-called group of nairalanders will insult me and you won't read your commandments.There should be respect and understanding among nairalanders.

That thread is peaceful and will remain so if people like you stops looking for trouble where there is non

2 Likes

Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
justwise:

That thread is peaceful and will remain so if people like you stop looking for faults where there is non

Nobody is pointing fingers.I knew canadian forum was peaceful.people want to ask questions,people are new there but your gurus won't let it be.imagine people calling me loveyruky because we share the same username that's disrespectful.you cover up for those so called gurus when they insult people.I see it.the other day someone called a new member a "physco" and you kept quiet.the other someone just called me rude for no reason because I share same username.and funny thing is I don't know this NL guy never talked with him before.when I wanted to insult him everyone wanted to remind me about the commandments.

Anybody can help somebody on that forum.I joined nairaland in Dec 2011 and it was peaceful,people could speak.if you want to strict about your forum.then everyone should following the rules and be treated the same way. That was how you ban someone after a foraged email went round your forum.you decided to favor some moniker that you are used to.anyway,God is watching you
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 11:47pm On Jul 26, 2014
lovelydamsel:

Nobody is pointing fingers.I knew canadian forum was peaceful.people want to ask questions,people are new there but your gurus won't let it be.imagine people calling me loveyruky because we share the same username that's disrespectful.you cover up for those so called gurus when they insult people.I see it.the other day someone called a new member a "physco" and you kept quiet.the other someone just called me rude for no reason because I share same username.and funny thing is I don't know this NL guy never talked with him before.when I wanted to insult him everyone wanted to remind me about the commandments.

Anybody can help somebody on that forum.I joined nairaland in Dec 2011 and it was peaceful,people could speak.if you want to strict about your forum.then everyone should following the rules and be treated the same way. That was how you ban someone after a foraged email went round your forum.you decided to favor some moniker that you are used to.anyway,God is watching you
You enjoy making things up as you go and blame everybody else apart from yourself, telling the truth is not something you are used to

1 Like

Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 27, 2014
justwise: You enjoy making things up as you go and blame everybody else apart from yourself, telling the truth is not something you are used to

smiley you don't do research that's why you think people are blaming.you don't want to pick on certain people for certain reasons.you don't know the Truth and you don't care.that's why you don't accept suggestions.
There are thousands of people some just follow and it will showing viewing your forum how many do you know are active?
Do you have a survey on your forum?no and you are talking about truth.coming to view your forum won't help you.
If you want to know the truth take a survey about your gurus.let's see.somebody was passing foraged email about threats on your forum and you had no clue

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pictures Of Travellers "Fighting" To Board Arik Air / Man Saves A Family From Falling Inside A Ditch With Their Car (Photos) / United Airlines Flight Lands With Engine On Fire At Denver Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.