Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) (26098 Views)

*~Temmytanny Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Travel Section Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 7:50pm On Jul 26, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

I should get a job? LOl I make more money in one month than you do in six month......If you want a better job I can even

hire your broke azz....and dash you small pocket money every two weeks.....the best thing you done in your life is to be a

nairaland moderator thats terrible....so because you are on nairaland you feel you can disrespect me abi? you understand

that if you see me in real life you will have to prostrate and greet me
...how are you doing sir...and carry my luggage

for me? this nairaland has given you guys an opportunity to think you are something.....insulting me for no

reason.....anyways...I forgive you...Nigerian education has failed you again...

How old are you?
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 26, 2013
justwise:

How old are you?

dont worry about my age....it my accomplishments that concerns you......you havent accomplished half of the things that i

have....you cant come here and insult me because you are moderator.....while in real life you are a

nobody.......dude...you dont make anywhere near the money that i make every month.....when you see me you greet me sir
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 8:04pm On Jul 26, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

dont worry about my age....it my accomplishments that concerns you......you havent accomplished half of the things that i

have....you cant come here and insult me because you are moderator.....while in real life you are a

nobody.......dude...you dont make anywhere near the money that i make every month.....when you see me you greet me sir

You need to grow up quick, you sound very childish, how do you managed to get by on daily bases?

Who cares how much you make daily? Do i get my rent and other bills from you?

Criminals makes millions daily, should we all worship them?
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2013
justwise:

You need to grow up quick, you sound very childish, how do you managed to get by on daily bases?

Who cares how much you make daily? Do i get my rent and other bills from you?

Criminals makes millions daily, should we all worship them?

well if you dont care how much I make daily then done tel me to get a job...or else am going to tell you how much i make

daily....childish or not....you address me by sir when you see me....good luck with your life.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 8:14pm On Jul 26, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

well if you dont care how much I make daily then done tel me to get a job...or else am going to tell you how much i make

daily....childish or not....you address me by sir when you see me....good luck with your life.

I will get you a nanny and diaper when i see you because you are still a baby in an adult body.

1 Like

Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 26, 2013
justwise:

I will get you a nanny and diaper when i see you because you are still a baby in an adult body.

oh ok...maybe that day will come....then we will see whos the adult and whos the small boy...
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Godson201333(m): 9:30am On Jul 27, 2013
By the way,was this thread created just because of insult or complaint?Can someone please clarify me on this issue? grin grin

I wonder why ya all attacking each other with words when ya don't know each other in real life!
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by worry359(m): 12:51pm On Jul 27, 2013
Godson201333: By the way,was this thread created just because of insult or complaint?Can someone please clarify me on this issue? grin grin

I wonder why ya all attacking each other with words when ya don't know each other in real life!

If you have a look at the posts by Mrs Knownothing you will know that she is a woman because she never knows when to shut up, she allways wants the last word and she talks rubbish.
It is no wonder that Mr Justwise gets fed up!
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Godson201333(m): 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2013
worry 359:

If you have a look at the posts by Mrs Knownothing you will know that she is a woman because she never knows when to shut up, she allways wants the last word and she talks rubbish.
It is no wonder that Mr Justwise gets fed up!

You are damn right,The last time he posted that Ghana is better than Nigeria and that Nigerians should travel down there to huzzle,Got tired of arguing with him anyways.

1 Like

Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by omiata(m): 4:58am On Aug 01, 2013
Pls moderator, we need ur help here

https://www.nairaland.com/1344047/prophet-jailed-over-visa-fraud/1#17151937

please the identity of this woman need to be protected, we have contact all the online blogs and newspaper that mentioned her name to edit their post, kindly do same on the Original post. thank you.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 02, 2013
Godson201333:

You are damn right,The last time he posted that Ghana is better than Nigeria and that Nigerians should travel down there to huzzle,Got tired of arguing with him anyways.

why would you agree with this guy? I thought you was a respectable type of person...
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Godson201333(m): 8:48am On Aug 05, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

why would you agree with this guy? I thought you was a respectable type of person...

grin grin grin Ola where have you been?How is the summer going for ya?
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by optimusprime2(m): 5:07pm On Aug 08, 2013
@Justwise;
first of all welldone sir, you are doing one heck of a great job on here.
*My complaint*
I recently posted a question based on my observation@ the US embassy, on the thread where the US visa officer specifically stated we should ask such questions( so I aimed the question directly at the VO) and I was very surprised you hid my post.
Now Justwise, I understood the reason you gave, but which other way would I have gotten a direct response?
asides the fact that the question I asked needed to be addressed on the grounds of Visa Service, the Visa officer would have made "them" to look into such cases, as he clearly stated that most of the posts he read were being presented before his superiors and actually aid them in improving upon their Jobs-mind you, other inquiries asides Visa's were also directed at him as the Visa Officer represents the US consulate and he still answered them.
I found it hard to believe that you hid a post that would have been in the best interest of people, if it was addressed as he was addressing others.
Did you take a critical look at that post sir??
Personally, I dont believe in being Conservative with opinions as I feel it defeats the purpose of progress "most times"
Thank you.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 12:17am On Aug 09, 2013
optimus-prime1:
@Justwise;
first of all welldone sir, you are doing one heck of a great job on here.
*My complaint*
I recently posted a question based on my observation@ the US embassy, on the thread where the US visa officer specifically stated we should ask such questions( so I aimed the question directly at the VO) and I was very surprised you hid my post.
Now Justwise, I understood the reason you gave, but which other way would I have gotten a direct response?
asides the fact that the question I asked needed to be addressed on the grounds of Visa Service, the Visa officer would have made "them" to look into such cases, as he clearly stated that most of the posts he read were being presented before his superiors and actually aid them in improving upon their Jobs-mind you, other inquiries asides Visa's were also directed at him as the Visa Officer represents the US consulate and he still answered them.
I found it hard to believe that you hid a post that would have been in the best interest of people, if it was addressed as he was addressing others.
Did you take a critical look at that post sir??
Personally, I dont believe in being Conservative with opinions as I feel it defeats the purpose of progress "most times"
Thank you.

I don't want that thread to be turned to complain thread, that thread is purely for USA visa inquires, your post got nothing to do with visa inquiry
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 12, 2013
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 22, 2013
Godson201333:

grin grin grin Ola where have you been?How is the summer going for ya?

ive been chilling like a mofo..whats up? I really hope you are not living in Nigeria...are you?
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Godson201333(m): 11:43pm On Aug 22, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

ive been chilling like a mofo..whats up? I really hope you are not living in Nigeria...are you?

Send me a PM or leme add you on facebook..whats wrong with living in Nigeia..
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by MMotimo: 9:59pm On Aug 24, 2013
Why was my last post in the burn Naija passport thread hidden?
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 10:32pm On Aug 24, 2013
MMotimo: Why was my last post in the burn Naija passport thread hidden?

It was hidden because of the post you quoted.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 25, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pictures Of Travellers "Fighting" To Board Arik Air / Man Saves A Family From Falling Inside A Ditch With Their Car (Photos) / United Airlines Flight Lands With Engine On Fire At Denver Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.