Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,688 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness (35508 Views)

President Tinubu Approves Adjustment Of 25% Peculiar Allowance For Health Worker / I Didn’t Say Peter Obi Rigged Election - Chief Ndubisi Nwobu, PDP Witness / Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by owiko(m): 2:02pm On Jun 05, 2023
It is about to go down!
Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by Essence20(m): 2:02pm On Jun 05, 2023
Obi won the election hands down, the evidences are there.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by CivilianJTF(m): 2:02pm On Jun 05, 2023
Are you playing
Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by Goodoldays(m): 2:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
Inec must as a matter of integrity play by it’s on rules

We are not rogues.If you say I must start a sentence with capital later,then let it be so.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by porthouse7(f): 2:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
Obi and Atiku just Dey waste time
Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by FatherofAsaad: 2:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
N3TRAL:
It's amusing when adults think like kids.

Hope is not enough to stop Tinubu.

The Court of Appeal or the Supreme Court will not cancel the elections or declare another candidate winner.

Stop wasting your resources, keep your house together and fight back in 2027 at the polls.

I swear this Athifku dey fool himself
Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by taretoofine(m): 2:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
Own goal.. INEC Maguire 87'

A wise man once said lies only have one leg

3 Likes

Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by DSC7: 2:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
Na thunder go fire BAT, RAT and their daughter that dresses like CAT

7 Likes

Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by Goodoldays(m): 2:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
savcy:
Not Quite. Obasanjo once failed to get 25% in Abuja, and yet the Supreme court judged in his favour against Buhari.

Buhari did not challenge it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by goodness4ever(m): 2:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
Law is an ass
Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by Ofunaofu: 2:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
savcy:
Not Quite. Obasanjo once failed to get 25% in Abuja, and yet the Supreme court judged in his favour against Buhari.

Can you provide us with the election results for 2003 presidential election to back up your claim

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by SenatePresdo(m): 2:04pm On Jun 05, 2023
savcy:

OBJ crooked the Supreme court.
It doesn't mean he was right.
Buhari was right.
Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by lagonovo: 2:04pm On Jun 05, 2023
Typical cho cho cho that barely passed just three WAEC papers grin

Under cross examination by counsel to Tinubu, Akin Olujimi (SAN), he insisted that his assertion was based on the law.

He, however, admitted that he was neither a lawyer nor a mathematician

2 Likes

Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by deeva2: 2:04pm On Jun 05, 2023
False hope for IPOB..
Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by Zico5(m): 2:04pm On Jun 05, 2023
Majority of obidients are nothing but empty heads. We are talking of what's written in the constitution and not one man's opinion. I have never heard about 25% in federal or state capital in my life and the way they are pushing this issue shows they are pure garbage. Thank God it's their opinion and not what the constitution say. In 1979, when Lagos was the federal capital, Awolowo won Lagos with landslide but Shagari was pronounced the president cos he scored the majority votes. Let see how this goes, but I know they have failed already

4 Likes

Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by nonsoeloka: 2:04pm On Jun 05, 2023
Something good is about happen 😉😄
Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by Mccullum: 2:04pm On Jun 05, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

Shatap

Don't tell people how to spend their resources..Work for yours my boy,fix your own resources and stay in your own house... OJU KOKORO

Toddler undecided
Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by olamike02: 2:04pm On Jun 05, 2023
Felabrity:
Thy should disqualify each other and announce Peter Obi as the winner, so Nigerians can be happy
Bro Mumu.😁😁😁
You wan IPOB/ESN to take over the south. It won't happen.
Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by Newton2024: 2:05pm On Jun 05, 2023
"Mr Tinubu’s many controversies, from perjury, multiple identities, political killings, ethnoreligious bigotry, corruption to documented drug-trafficking, are also beginning to embolden the country’s darker instincts, with politicians, officials and security operatives, making a show of competing for who is the baddest gangster."

2 Likes

Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:06pm On Jun 05, 2023
Mccullum:

Toddler undecided

Nairaland teenager.. You were once a toddler..no fear

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by Felabrity: 2:06pm On Jun 05, 2023
olamike02:

Bro Mumu.😁😁😁
You wan IPOB/ESN to take over the south. It won't happen.
your pàpa mumù
Ho

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by Levels1(m): 2:07pm On Jun 05, 2023
No
Felabrity:
Thy should disqualify each other and announce Peter Obi as the winner, so Nigerians can be happy

Nigerians are happy already

But then you sound like an unage anyways to have reason this shallow

How can they announce Obituary who couldn't win 10 State as the president based on only Abuja?

Beside under our constitution, you don't have to win Abuja before you can be declared winner.

Once the tribunal rules, I believe everyone who's not knowledgeable about it will now understand
Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by Felabrity: 2:08pm On Jun 05, 2023
Levels1:
No

Nigerians are happy already

But then you sound like an unage anyways to have reason this shallow

How can they announce Obituary who couldn't win 10 State as the president based on only Abuja?

Beside under our constitution, you don't have to win Abuja before you can be declared winner.

Once the tribunal rules, I believe everyone who's not knowledgeable about it will now understand
which is why i said they should disqualify each other.
Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by SalamRushdie: 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2023
N3TRAL:
It's amusing when adults think like kids. To believe that Tinubu will lose in court must be associated with low IQ and emotional intelligence level.

Hope is not enough to stop Tinubu.

The Court of Appeal or the Supreme Court will not cancel the elections or declare another candidate winner.

Stop wasting your resources, keep your house together and fight back in 2027 at the polls.

I am a PDP man and very Pro Atiku but if I was a judge I wouldn't nullify the election..the fallout will be to dangerous for Nigeria and Nigerians at this point
Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by HNICEARTH: 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2023
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by SmartyPants(m): 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2023
Witnesses really need to be coached.

This one may think he has done something but this is cross-examination and at this stage the Court will not use what the lawyer said against them, whereas everything the witness is saying is admitted into the evidence.

So technically, Atiku's witness simply punctured a hole in his case.
Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by fergie001: 2:10pm On Jun 05, 2023
GOFRONT:
grin

Nothing concern me and Tribunal matter.

Na how to enter Sweden I dey reason now. Sweden dey sweet me to go now.
Me too

tongue
Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by wifeesnatcher(m): 2:10pm On Jun 05, 2023
This court room cases look like show of clowns

Atiku is always resuming in Court, he can never be Nigeria President and if igbo continue to present Peter obi to Nigeria they won't experience that Top seat

you've Umahi and Soludo try again with them in PDP or APC after Tinubu 8yrs tenure
Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by Akinboboz(m): 2:12pm On Jun 05, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Obi we know

Obviously, we know you not, make una go rest.
Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by GetSenseNow: 2:12pm On Jun 05, 2023
Stupidity resides in the hearts of the average tribalistic mofo
Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by YesDaddy1: 2:12pm On Jun 05, 2023
....and does obi/obidients know/regard ur revered oba?

slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Obi we know
Na part of d reason obidents dey drag ur oba (like tiger generator)_be dt.
Dey dia dey jonzz
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo Of Governors Fayose & Obaseki Laughing Hard Today In Edo / Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) / Election Rigging: Intersociety Drags 40 INEC Officials, 4 Governors To US, EU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.